MTL_Fight For Harmony After D...

By bellyduck_02

Offline purposes only. I do not own the story, plot, characters, nor translation. Credits rightfully belong t... More

BEFORE YOU READ
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-82 [END]

1-10

1.6K 29 1
By bellyduck_02

Chapter 1 Chapter 1

  The Aiyu is dead.

  Because of reading a novel, he was hit and killed by a car.

  As a social animal who graduated four years from university and was lazy in the Buddhist department, her biggest hobby is reading novels. Various types of novels, from the domineering president who fell in love with me, to childhood sweetheart campus wedding dresses, to the revenge plan of the heroine, can be said to be full of books.

  However, she recently saw a book that made people gritted teeth and thumped their chests. It was obviously the heroine's revenge and abuse scum, but she wrote most of the book's bitter drama.

  Especially the female partner, who is so hateful that she can't wait to rush into the book and tear her up.

  Ai Yu left a message in the comment area: "This vicious female partner should be marked by the heroine for seven days and seven nights!"

  This comment can be said to be astonishing and shocking.

  On the one hand, the book's sexual orientation is romance, which is an act of dismantling the official match; on the other hand, in this book set by abo, the heroine and the female partner are both alphas.

  Ai Yu's comments received the attention of all passers-by and book fans, and soon received a large number of replies, which were at the top of the comment area.

  Ai Yu went home from get off work that day, and it was the peak traffic jam time. She habitually turned on the phone and found that there was a red comment under her comment.

  It is the author's reply.

  The author of this book, Shenlong never sees the beginning and the end, and never responds to anyone's comments.

  Replied to her today? Hit the jackpot?

  Ai Yu was waiting to read it carefully, and suddenly there was a collision sound from her ears, and the shards of the car window glass flew onto the steering wheel.

  A pressure hit her, her eyes went dark, and she soon lost consciousness...

  ——

  "Give it back to me! Give it back to me!"

  The girl's eager voice pulled her out of the pain.

  Aiyu stretched out his sour hands, rubbed his temples, and gradually turned from pitch black to clear light in front of him.

  She subconsciously looked for the source of the sound, but saw a thin young girl kneeling halfway in front of her.

  The girl half-turned her head to look at her, her thin lips closed tightly, her small face was pale and pale, and her long, rustling eyelashes trembling slightly. The girl's eyebrows seemed to be naturally drooping, making her look more pitiful. A black mole on the corner of her eye made her feel very familiar, as if she had seen it somewhere.

  Ai Yu looked down again, and immediately covered half of his eyes.

  The girl's clothes seemed to be torn by someone, and the originally large and unfitting shirt slid down, faintly revealing the slender neck and half of her white and tender shoulders.

  Is this what she can see? !

  Ai Yu didn't understand that she was the protagonist of the car accident in the last second, with blood splattering, and how did she enter the small filming scene in the next second. When she opened her eyes, she was a young girl, disheveled, looking at her pitifully.

  Is it because she has been in Peony for 26 years and the accident was too pitiful, so can she give me some compensation?

  The girl shook her body and stretched out her hand to catch the Aiyu.

  Ai Yu thought that the girl wanted to pick up her clothes. She was so scared to death. While thinking of her sins, she backed away.

  Unexpectedly, the girl just grabbed what was in her hand.

  Only then did Ai Yu realize that she had been holding a fluffy thing in her hand.

  She looked intently at a bunny doll with long ears. It was small, gray, and looked very shabby. There were several patches on the little rabbit's clothes.

  Ai Yu shook the rabbit doll, and the girl's eyes also turned, staring stubbornly on it, stubbornly refusing to let go.

  What is this again?

  It turns out that I am not the protagonist of the small film, but an ugly villain who snatches things from girls?

  When Ai Yu was at a loss, the girl spoke again.

  "Ai Xiaoyu, give it back to me!"

  Ai Xiaoyu...

  Ai Xiaoyu...

  Ai Yu felt a little bit in her heart, and her complexion suddenly became ill.

  This name is very familiar to her, not only because it is similar to her own name, but also... at the time of the car accident, she was reading this novel!

  She, she, she, she actually wears a book!

  "Ding Dong! The character'Ai Xiaoyu' is online and successfully connected. The system is loading...Dididi..."

  When the girl's voice fell, everything in front of her suddenly froze, and Ai Yu popped a voice in her mind.

  Dididi...

  After a dozen or so beeps, a cold mechanical voice sounded: "I am system number 079. I have successfully connected and will provide navigation services for you."

  As a loyal reader who has read through books for more than ten years, Ai Yu already knows these processes very well. She subconsciously wanted to help her glasses, but found that her original big black glasses were no longer there.

  So she helped her forehead and asked the system: "So, I am wearing a book now, am I right? In the novel "The Devil's Flower"?"

  "The Devil's Flower" is the novel that killed her.

  The system replied without emotion: "Yes."

  Aiyu took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly, saying, "My role?"

  System: "Ai Xiaoyu."

  Although Ai Yu had heard the name before, but now that the system confirmed the fact, she was still a little unacceptable.

  Ai Xiaoyu!

  That's it, the biggest villain in the book, the vicious female partner!

  It was the one who commented that he was going to be caught for seven days and seven nights!

  Is it too late to delete comments now?

  The system faintly helped her answer: "Ai Xiaoyu's resentment value has been detected to fluctuate. Please note the host, now that you are in the role state, you must always pay attention to your words and deeds, and you can't ooc."

  "Ooc?"

  As a person who has read a lot of books, Aiyu has naturally seen this word many times, but he didn't expect to use it on himself one day.

  The system kindly explained to her: "ooc is the human setting, your words and deeds must conform to the character of'Ai Xiaoyu', and you cannot do anything that does not conform to the human setting. The initial value of the ooc value is 0, and the value of the human setting is 0. Will increase, up to 100 is the full value."

  Ai Xiaoyu cooperated and asked, "What happens when the value is full?"

  System: "It will be sent back to the original world."

  In the original world, Ai Xiaoyu had already died in a car accident, so full value means death.

  Ai Xiaoyu took a breath and continued to ask: "In other words, I will never be able to go back?"

  "Nor." The system explained very responsibly, "There is also a value,'entropy', which includes the orderliness of the plot, reader satisfaction, the protagonist's coolness, etc., in short, it is you The entropy will increase when the book is written. The initial value of the entropy is 10, and when it reaches 10,000, it can satisfy your wish."

  Ai Yu asked: "Any wish is fine?"

  System: "Yes."

  That means that as long as the entropy reaches 10,000, you can return to the original world and avoid the death of your body.

  But 10,000...This year of the monkey can only be reached!

  Moreover, according to the original plot, as a vicious female partner, she has only one dead end in the end, and may not be able to hold the full entropy!

  Ai Yu held his forehead again.

  After the system was explained, there was no more words, and there was no sound.

  The things in front of her became clear again, Ai Yu, no, it should be Ai Xiaoyu now. She looked at the girl in front of her with complicated expressions, and grabbed the gray rabbit doll with her fingers.

  This beautiful, exquisite, light and moving face;

  These bright, clear, unyielding eyes;

  This sludge is not stained, the quality of self-reliance and self-reliance...

  This, this, this, this is the standard feature of the heroine, okay!

  Ai Xiaoyu finally knows why so many readers feel sorry for the heroine after the heroine is blackened, all because of a face!

  The girl has been bullied like this, but she still refuses to shed a tear.

  Ai Xiaoyu was blinded by the heroine's halo, compared to her own behavior of the villain in the original work, and immediately felt ashamed, his legs began to weaken, and tremblingly wanted to kneel for the heroine.

  The system interrupted her relentlessly: "ooc warns, ooc warns! Ai Xiaoyu will not kneel to Jing Nianxun."

  Ai Xiaoyu said: "I know, just think about it."

  She stretched out her hand, thinking at least to help the heroine, the heroine's strong and forbearing look makes readers feel distressed when he sees it.

  The system also said: "Ai Xiaoyu will not go to Fu Jing Nian Xun."

  "..."

  System, can you please shut up!

  If you knew that you would die in the hands of this person in the future, you would be afraid now!

  Ai Xiaoyu shook his legs, changed a standing posture, and said coldly: "Get up quickly and don't stain the floor."

  This should always be in line with the human setting.

  Jing Nianxun bit her pale lip, and the look in Ai Xiaoyu's eyes made her shiver. After hesitating for a while, he finally got up.

  But he kept staring straight at the gray rabbit.

  Ai Xiaoyu looked at the rabbit for a long time, and finally remembered what it was.

  The heroine's parents died young, and after moving here in a hurry, this ugly gray rabbit is the only thing related to her mother. The hostess hugs the rabbit to sleep every day, and talks to the rabbit in the dead of night. The rabbit is her only good friend.

  But this female partner is not open to her body. One day on a whim, she just saw the rabbit not pleasing to the eye and wanted to throw it away.

  How willing is the hostess! Throwing away the mother's belongings, wouldn't it be the death of the heroine!

  It's a pity that the heroine is unarmed and can only let the heroine throw the rabbit away. This has also become an important turning point for the heroine to hate the female partner. There was a glimmer of hope, but later it was completely ashamed.

  It can only be said that the method of female matchmaking is top-notch.

  Of course Ai Xiaoyu will not die.

  But she knew that as long as the rabbit was returned to the heroine, the system would definitely bombard her mind again, and the ooc value would also increase.

  Ai Xiaoyu thought for a moment, and said with a stern face: "You see it is so old, and you still hold it every day, is it embarrassing? I will take it to sew it and give it to you, don't let others look at our jokes."

  There was no warning sound from the system, Ai Xiaoyu breathed a sigh of relief, and seemed to understand the rules of ooc.

  Jing Nianxun's face was slightly surprised and distrustful, and his fingers quietly tightened the corners of his shirt, then let go, finally reluctantly acquiescing in.

  Ai Xiaoyu took the rabbit and walked out of the door, Jing Nianxun's eyes still followed her until she closed the door, and she was clean.

  As soon as she closed the door, the system exploded in her mind: "Congratulations to the host, get the prop: an ugly gray rabbit doll. Entropy +10, Charisma +5. The current entropy is 20, please keep going!"

  Ai Xiaoyu ignored the sound of the system, squatted slowly along the door, and hugged his head.

The author has something to say:

Recommend my pre-collection:

"Cannon fodder always wants to remedy [Quick Pass]"

As a reader, the last thing Su Su wants to see is unfinished.

However, after an accident, she wore a book, into a book with the last unfinished story.

The heroines in the book are all set for Meiqiang and miserable people. Because they were framed and embarked on the road of revenge, the last shot was out of control, and they went farther and farther on the edge of blackening, causing the protagonist to become a villain and the book was unfinished.

What she has to do is to influence the heroine with love and warmth, avoid blackening, and remedy the ending.

System: Di, congratulations to the host for obtaining the "Cannon Fodder", please remedy the entire book to avoid unfinished!

Su Su: ......how can you save it after all that is cannon fodder!

The first world [urban giants]:

Hardy cannon fodder maid x real daughter

Miss Qian Jin was persecuted and was sent to a remote village to live with only a little maid.

In order to prevent the blackened heroine from ruining the family business, the little maid Su Su patiently served him while trying his best to find out the truth and return the true daughter to the rich.

Then......

The real daughter held a contract with billions of assets and threw it on the table:

"Don't go, I will hire you for the rest of my life."

The second world [Xian Xia aerial]:

Waste Sword Spirit x Demon Palace Lord

The palace lord of the demon world was sealed with blood and discarded at the entrance of the fairy palace, leaving only a useless pear flower wood sword in his body.

In order to prevent the palace lord from awakening the blood from washing the three realms, the little sword spirit, who would only run away, decided to teach her to cultivate immortality.

However......

The immortal and devil became the heroine of the Lord of the Three Realms after being repaired. He just wanted to repair the broken pear flower wood sword:

"Little Sword Spirit, I order you to wake up."

The third world [Mermaid Fairy Tales]:

Human little girl x mermaid princess

In order to escape the genocide under the sea, the mermaid princess ran aground on the beach and met a little human girl.

In order to prevent the mermaid princess from becoming black after falling into a desperate situation, the little girl Su Su decided to take her to elope to the ends of the world and escape.

Then......

The transformed mermaid queen leads the entire mermaid race and presents the most beautiful pearl to the little girl:

"My love, are you willing to be the queen of the mermaid tribe?"

The fourth world,

The opera of the Republic of China, a woman disguised as a warlord x an actor

The fifth world,

Horror and supernatural, secret room player x ghost npc

...

Healing system little sun complains about the main attack of x Meiqiang black paranoid female

Ask for collection and take away (*/ω\*)

Chapter 2 Chapter 2

  "Devil's Flower" was rated as the most abnormal novel of the year by Ai Xiaoyu.

  The book tells the story of the heroine transforming from a weak little white flower into a black lotus after wind and rain.

  The female protagonist Jing Nianxun had a miserable life since she was a child, and her parents died and she was sent to a distant relative for adoption.

  But this relative only spoiled his own little daughter, and ignored Jing Nianxun, very partial.

  Even more tragic, this little daughter, Ai Xiaoyu, has always been accustomed to being indulged in spoils, and she is so arrogant that she almost treats Jing Nianxun as a servant.

  After they attended the same high school, Ai Xiaoyu rejected Jing Nianxun with others because of Jing Nianxun's beauty and grades.

  Jing Nianxun has not been divided, and she insults her for having a physical defect.

  Even in such an environment, Jing Nianxun did not retaliate hatred, but chose to forbear, stand on his own, and work hard, waiting for the day when he left Ai's house.

  What a positive heroine of the new era!

  However, in the early third of high school, at a dance party, Ai Xiaoyu drove Jing Nianxun to the rooftop because of jealousy, and almost missed her to push her off.

  The male lead just appeared and saved Jing Nianxun. But the hatred buried in Jing Nianxun's heart erupted from then on, transforming into a cruel black lotus with tenderness and kindness on the surface, actually targeting Ai Xiaoyu everywhere.

  Separating Ai Xiaoyu from everyone, lover, friends, parents...put her in a situation of isolation and helplessness.

  Revenge begins here.

  The heroine has a bright future, and relying on her own scheming wisdom and the power of the hero, Ai Xiaoyu is step by step into the abyss.

  Ai Xiaoyu's final fate was extremely miserable. His lover was taken, his family went bankrupt, he collapsed on the street, and died tragically in an accidental but reasonable car accident...

  ...

  After returning to her room, Ai Xiaoyu sat cross-legged on the bed, recalling this novel that had been written several times.

  After thinking about it, there was another long sigh, not for anything else, but only hated why the female partner did such a death.

  Female partner, you obviously have a much better family background and background than the female lead. Why do you have such a low IQ and you can't think to provoke the female lead?

  You don't look at it, can that be caused by you?

  Sigh, Ai Xiaoyu is still sensible. After all, she is now a female partner and wants to clean up the mess left by the original owner.

  Ai Xiaoyu points to the female match ending:

  [The rain was heavy, Ai Xiaoyu ran awkwardly on the street, and the splashing mud on the puddle wetted his shoes and skirt. She ran faster and faster, as if some terrible monster was chasing her behind.

  She is crazy after all.

  In the first half of her life, she became a princess and was arrogant, but in the second half of her life, she was caught in bad luck. First, she was cuckolded and lost her job. Then her family went bankrupt and collapsed. In the end, her parents both passed away and the family died, leaving her alone with madness.

  But she knew that this was not bad luck at all. Her biggest sin was once knowing Jing Nianxun. ]

  Ai Xiaoyu closed the ending.

  So, here comes the question:

  How will she survive?

  Don't talk about ooc and entropy, even if she follows the original script one step at a time, she will eventually die by the heroine's murderous hand.

  She looked up at the ceiling and sighed, then rolled over and over on the big bed twice, and finally covered herself in the quilt.

  As a loyal reader who has read through the literature for many years, she understands one thing: that is, the protagonist is always the protagonist, and the protagonist's halo is the eternal law.

  Never try to compete with the protagonist.

  Because all she can do is to change the protagonist's impression of her and give up killing her at the end.

  In short, hug your thighs!

  Follow the protagonist and have meat to eat!

  Ai Xiaoyu is self-confident, and the biggest feature is that he can settle down with the situation.

  She repeated it several times in her heart. She had already made up her mind when she got her head out of the quilt.

  Lifting the quilt, the first step she took was to look up her room.

  Ai's family is a business owner, who happened to have made a fortune a few years ago and is considered a nouveau riche. Both parents spoil Ai Xiaoyu, and Ai Xiaoyu can buy whatever she wants, and the room layout is completely according to her preferences.

  But! This is not why you decorated the room as a princess room!

  Ai Xiaoyu stared at the pink in the room, as well as various bow decorations and dolls, her face becoming stiffer and stiffer.

  She suddenly thought of something and rushed to the mirror in the room.

  Even if she was mentally prepared, she was still frightened by the girl's heart full of pink bubbles.

  At this time, Ai Xiaoyu is wearing a princess dress with puff sleeves and a big skirt, with a long double ponytail and a little moon headdress. The girl in the mirror has delicate and fair skin, and almost drips out of it with a pinch.

  Ai Xiaoyu thought in her heart, she really pinched her face, and regrettably realized that this was not a dream.

  She clearly remembers that the female partner is a split alpha! Which alpha has such a pink girlish heart?

  It's no wonder that the female partner is a pretty little princess who hasn't grown up, making trouble all day long, even the pheromone is pink and peachy.

  However, she is a 26-year-old "old aunt" who has been working for four years, and she is a bit afraid to face her current appearance clearly.

  Ai Xiaoyu stood in front of the mirror and spent a few minutes persuading herself, telling herself that it would be good to rejuvenate.

  At this time, a doorbell came from outside.

  Ai Xiaoyu took out the original owner's phone and checked the time, and found that it was already seven o'clock in the evening.

  The female partner's parents are back?

  Ai Xiaoyu got up immediately, but then thought that her character set would only lie lazily in the room and play games, and would not go out to greet him like Little Sun.

  So she sat down again, fiddling with her phone and looking at the chat history of the original owner, while waiting for someone to knock on the door.

  After a while, the door was opened.

  What walked in was a woman with a slender figure and fashionable dress and big sunglasses. The woman has a shopping bag on her hand with several brand logos printed on it. She must have just returned from the mall.

  The woman put a bag on the table and said softly to her: "Little fish, see what mommy bought for you."

  Ai Xiaoyu shuddered when he heard the intimacy call. You know, her original nickname is Xiaoyu.

  She converged her expression, slowly put the phone down, moved to the table reluctantly, and prolonged the tone and said, "I'm playing games, I didn't say that I shouldn't bother me."

  System: ...Host, are you from acting.

  Ai Xiaoyu's mother, Ms. Ding Chengying, really spoiled her daughter. She didn't get angry after hearing this bad tone. Instead, she untied the bag and took out a small box with delicate packaging.

  "This is your favorite sweet-scented osmanthus cake. If you are tired from playing games, relax first and eat something."

  Ai Xiaoyu: Such a beautiful mother, why doesn't the original owner know how to cherish it!

  The system hummed in her head.

  Ai Xiaoyu reluctantly took the sweet-scented osmanthus cake and took a bite...so greasy.

  I don't know why the original owner likes such sweet things.

  Under Ding Chengying's expectant gaze, Ai Xiaoyu swallowed an osmanthus cake with difficulty. While chewing, she saw a figure walking past the half-open door.

  Dark eyes flashed by, with inexplicable emotions, the fleeting figure was slightly lonely.

  It was Jing Nianxun... Jing Nianxun passed by the door.

  The scent of sweet-scented osmanthus cake is very strong, she probably has smelled it.

  Ai Xiaoyu felt a chill, inexplicably chills in her heart, thinking repeatedly, suddenly remembered a fact.

  Osmanthus cake......

  Isn't this Jing Nienxun's favorite snack?

  When Jing Nianxun's mother was still alive, she often made sweet-scented osmanthus cakes for her. After the mother's death, this becomes the sweetness that only exists in memory.

  But Ai Xiaoyu also happens to like Osmanthus Cake, and she often buys it. After buying it, she eats it all by herself, never giving Jingnian any points.

  It is described in the original book:

  [Jing Nianxun stands at the door of the room, watching the mother and daughter sharing food happily inside, and can't help quietly licking her lower lip. The scent of sweet-scented osmanthus cake overflowed from the crack of the door, and every time the scent became stronger, she felt more and more uncomfortable.

  She recalled that her mother bent down and fed her the sweet-scented osmanthus cake made by herself...

  Jing Nianxun stood in front of the door for a moment, clenched his fists, and left silently. ]

  The half of the sweet-scented osmanthus cake held by Ai Xiaoyu suddenly became extremely heavy.

  Ding Chengying saw that she was not moving anymore, so she asked with concern: "Why, it's not delicious? Or did you buy it from the original store?"

  Ai Xiaoyu swallowed this piece, and then curled his lips: "I ate too much today, and I was a little supportive. This one is too tired."

  Ding Chengying said "Oh," "Then I won't eat this, it won't taste good tomorrow. How about giving it to Mimi downstairs?"

  Mimi is a stray cat who often wanders around their home.

  Ai Xiaoyu smiled bitterly: Did you forget that there is still someone at home? Dare to love the heroine's status than a cat?

  The system probably detected her thoughts and made two beeps.

  Ai Xiaoyu pondered for a moment, and said, "Mimi has not digested well recently. Eating this will make her stomach trouble. Or let Jingnian find it, it's a shame to throw it away."

  Ding Chengying immediately looked at Ai Xiaoyu with an extremely surprised look, and then showed a loving expression: "Our little fish is sensible! I know to share it with others!"

  Ai Xiaoyu:...Is it really not for her leftovers?

  Ai Xiaoyu came to the door of Jingnianxun's room and heard the sound of flipping books in the door.

  She felt the system hesitating to speak again, rolling in her mind.

  Ai Xiaoyu said, "079, please don't worry. Do I have an ooc? It's just to throw things that stray cats don't want to the hostess."

  The system didn't move, and there was peace in my mind.

  When Ai Xiaoyu walked into Jing Nian's room again, he was still surprised at how incompatible this room was with their home. Ai's house is not an imaginary big villa and a bunch of servants, but it is also a small three-story bungalow, with extremely gorgeous decorations, just like her princess room.

  But the room where Jing Nianxun was located was all kinds of old furniture, the tattered bedboards creaked, and the corners were filled with discarded express boxes. The room was originally not to the south, and there was only a small side window, which was so dark and humid that it could almost grow mushrooms.

  This extreme contrast... No wonder the original is a perverted novel.

  Ai Xiaoyu silently felt sorry for the heroine for three seconds and walked in.

  The light in the room hadn't been turned on, only a small lamp on the desk was on, emitting a faint yellow light.

  Ai Xiaoyu remembered that before Jing Nianxun was adopted, his family was also very poor, saving water and electricity, and he could not turn on the light without turning on the light. This habit, Jing Nianxun has been maintained all the way to the present.

  Ai Xiaoyu made a sound when she pushed the door, and the hostess quickly stood up and turned around to look at her vigilantly. The frowning eyebrows seemed to be afraid of Ai Xiaoyu's whim again and wanted to make things difficult for her.

  This task of holding thighs is really a bit difficult...

  Ai Xiaoyu walked to the hostess's table and put the box of sweet-scented osmanthus cake on the table. Only one piece was moved inside, and the others were intact, still exuding an attractive aroma.

  When Jing Nian heard the smell, he immediately froze.

  Ai Xiaoyu looked at her expression, she must be afraid that she would be poisoned.

  She sighed softly in her heart, and said: "This is too tired. I will give you the rest."

  After speaking, he left without looking back, which was in line with Ai Xiaoyu's style of doing things.

  Jing Nianxun inside the door stood at the table, staring at the box of sweet-scented osmanthus cakes, without moving for a long time, looking at Ai Xiaoyu's leaving back, as if looking at a monster.

  Jing Nianxun gently squeezed a small piece of sweet-scented osmanthus cake, turned it over and looked at it carefully, and put it back again, with a look of surprise on his face.

  Leaving aside the sweet-scented osmanthus cake, Ai Xiaoyu usually has a habit of slamming the door, especially when entering and exiting her room door.

  But this time, Ai Xiaoyu even brought the door gently, acting extremely softly, as if he was afraid of disturbing her.

  Jing Nianxun lowered his eyes, passed the sweet-scented osmanthus cake to his lips, and took a small bite to make it soft and crispy.

  She licked her lips, as if savoring something back and forth...

  ——

  "Ooc! Ooc! Ai Xiaoyu's actions didn't conform to the personality, and when she walked out of Jing Nian to find the room, she didn't slam the door!"

  The system finally caught Ai Xiaoyu's handle and immediately yelled in joy.

  "Ooc! ooc! ooc value +5, now it is 5, please pay attention to the host!"

  Ai Xiaoyu returned to the room and drove Ms. Ding Chengying out of the room again, and started wailing in the room alone.

  Is it easy to wear a book these days? Not only penetrate into a perverted novel, but also meet a perverted system?

  The system was like a mentally handicapped child for a while, and then another voice sounded: "The heroine's attribute value has changed! The heroine's doubts +5, Ai Xiaoyu's image complexity +5!"

  Who will tell her again, what kind of weird attribute this is?

The author has something to say:

Recommend the essay "After Amnesia, I am with my ex-girlfriend after the movie" by lust

#娱乐圈双御姐#

Zhanqing Xu has amnesia and can't sing yet. In order to make a living, he stepped into the show business circle.

Unexpectedly, the first scene was a rival scene with the shadow queen. When the shadow queen of the human elf appeared in front of her, Zhan Qing was surprised. Isn't this her good friend after amnesia?

What shocked her even more was that with the filming of the movie, her good friend's eyes were getting more and more wrong. The good friend was actually an ex-girlfriend!

The shadow queen looked at her sadly, Zhan Qing Xu swears to death, girlfriend or anything is impossible, she is a celibate!

Chapter 3 Chapter 3

  After a bunch of inexplicable attributes popped up in the system, Ai Xiaoyu couldn't help but ask: "What about the entropy? The entropy always changes, right? Osmanthus cake is such an important thing, doesn't it evoke the sweet memories of the heroine, let The hostess feels a touch of warmth?"

  The system was silent for a while, seeming to be seriously thinking about how to calculate, and finally replied: "...entropy +10."

  Ai Xiaoyu roared: "Huh? Only add 10? With such an increase of 10 points and 10 points, when will it reach 10,000?"

  She suspected that the system didn't want her to reach 10,000 at all, it just gave her alive comfort.

  The system probably detected Ai Xiaoyu's emotional fluctuations, fearing that she might not want to give up the task for a while, so she added: "Actually, it doesn't need to reach 10000. When the entropy reaches 500, it can be exchanged to deactivate the ooc function."

  Ai Xiaoyu was overjoyed: "You don't have to worry about the set of people? You can let yourself go, be a happy bird, where you want to fly?"

  System: "...No. There are still some plot tasks to be completed, otherwise the entropy value will drop to 0 and the death condition will be met."

  In any case, the news is always good, which makes Ai Xiaoyu feel much better. She now wants to change the end of the vicious female partner, while holding her thighs secretly, while also contending with the system, which is too exhausting. Once the ooc function is lifted, she will be a lot free, and she can hold the heroine's thighs openly and walk on the road of harmony together.

  After Ai Xiaoyu briefly washed, he locked the door and let out a long sigh of relief in his own space.

  She rolled on the soft bed, looked at the ceiling, let the system tune out the original text, and read the details again by herself.

  After all, now that it is really worn in the book, apart from the values ​​and props that don't know what it is, the biggest golden finger for her is the plot.

  Ai Xiaoyu closed his eyes, flipped through the books in his mind, and sorted out a timeline.

  Jing Nianxun came to Ai's house at the age of 14. It is now in the first half of the second year of high school and has been at Ai's house for almost three years.

  Over the past three years, Jing Nianxun's attitude towards Ai Jia and Ai Xiaoyu has gone from hopeful to hopeless. In the past three years, she has experienced being locked up in a small black house, denied food, scolding and insulting, etc...

  When Ai Xiaoyu saw this, she silently felt sorry for the heroine. If she hadn't become a vicious heroine now, she would have liked to hack the heroine 10,000 times.

  She couldn't cut herself down by herself, and there was no resurrection option.

  Fortunately, the heroine is still young, her personality can be adjusted, and a good impression can be gradually cultivated.

  The female lead junior high school and Ai Xiaoyu went to not the same school, and the two didn't have much contact with each other. At that time, Ai Xiaoyu was not as bad as it is now. In the first year of high school, although they were in the same school, they were not in the same class. The female lead was low-key and submissive, and rarely caused trouble.

  The problem lies in the sophomore year.

  They are in an aristocratic school, and they either have points or are rich and powerful. Ai Xiaoyu is naturally the latter. He was put into the top class in the first year of high school, and then went straight to the key liberal arts class after the second grade.

  The hostess is for convenience, Ai's family also let her enter the same high school, but in the ordinary class. However, the female protagonist is talented and talented, and hardworking, she even defeated a bunch of prodigals by virtue of her scores and entered the key liberal arts class.

  How could Ai Xiaoyu be willing to work with the hostess?

  In her eyes, the hostess survived on their family's food and drink, and her status and status was still a disabled person who had never been differentiated.

  Such a person deserves to be in the same class as her?

  Ai Xiaoyu's grievances against the heroine came up all of a sudden, and then the section about robbing the rabbit doll appeared. The reason was that school was about to start, and the heroine was very unpleasant.

  The point where Ai Xiaoyu went through the book happened to be stuck just before the start of school.

  ...It's still too late.

  Ai Xiaoyu looked at the gray rabbit doll on the bedside, with long ears drooping down, and the color was dull. I don't know how pitiful it is.

  Just like someone.

  She called and asked people in the doll shop to pick up the goods tomorrow and sew the rabbit doll to become a really cute and beautiful little rabbit.

  -

  There are still three days before school starts.

  In the past three days, Ai Xiaoyu made up for the plot of the original book. She dare to say that there was never a novel in her life that she could read in such detail.

  The more I look at the heroine, the more I understand it, and the more I look at it, the more embarrassed.

  After finishing some thoughts on future development, Ai Xiaoyu suddenly realized one thing.

  Summer and summer homework.

  Did she write it? !

  Ai Xiaoyu rummaged through boxes and cabinets, and finally found a blank workbook at the bottom of the drawer, and then rubbed his temples.

  She only wanted to contend with the power of the plot, but she didn't expect to contend with the homework!

  And at this time, there is only one and a half days left.

  Ai Xiaoyu made a decisive decision and decided to do something very personal: copy the hostess's homework.

  Just do it.

  Ai Xiaoyu cautiously dived to the door of the hostess's house, then straightened up, strode to the stars, and opened the door confidently and walked in.

  During the lunch break, Jing Nianxun was still immersed in study. This outstanding quality of hard work made Ai Xiaoyu shed two lines of tears.

  The system kindly reminded: "Don't be moved, and don't even think about calling Dad. Ai Xiaoyu will only grab the workbook roughly."

  "......knowledge."

  Ai Xiaoyu brewed his emotions for a while and walked quickly to Jing Nianxun's side.

  Jing Nianxun had just been obsessed with doing questions, and didn't even know when Ai Xiaoyu came in. She was shocked when she saw the people around her, her first action turned out to be to protect the workbook.

  Ai Xiaoyu:...Is this an outstanding contemporary student? It is really admirable.

  Ai Xiaoyu looked down at the workbook, pointed a question with his finger, and said, "This is wrong at first sight."

  system:?

  What do you want, host?

  Ai Xiaoyu was sure that he had committed an occupational disease at this time. In her previous life, she studied mathematics for four years undergraduate degree, and then did accounting after graduation. Now she can't help but talk to others when she sees math problems.

  So she bent down slightly, habitually trying to hold her glasses, but found that there was nothing on the bridge of her nose. She retracted her hand in embarrassment, only then did she recall her personality.

  At this time, the system has already sounded an alarm.

  Ai Xiaoyu lowered his voice and said, "You don't know how to do this? Have you eaten everything you have learned?"

  Jing Nianxun looked up vigilantly and confusedly, feeling that Ai Xiaoyu was a bit like her math teacher at this time.

  [Confusion+2]

  Ai Xiaoyu continued: "Look at this topic, where are your eyes? Is this condition used?"

  Jing Nianxun continued to stare at her suspiciously, as if the person in front of him was not alone.

  Ai Xiaoyu coughed, trying to conceal his embarrassment: "Let me copy it quickly when you finish writing, don't linger."

  Jing Nianxun rarely violated Ai Xiaoyu's words, and did so this time.

  While Jing Nianxun continued to work on the problem, Ai Xiaoyu looked at her whole body uncomfortable by the side, wishing to grab the pen to write. Is this really the heroine? The heroine halo said that she doesn't even know this.

  Obviously... Obviously a little fool!

  She completely forgot that she was actually the soul of a 26-year-old mathematics major, facing a 17-year-old girl who had just entered the second year of high school.

  Jing Nianxun was doing it, and suddenly he always glanced at Ai Xiaoyu, but said nothing.

  At first, Ai Xiaoyu thought it was because of something on his body, and was afraid of collapsing the design. After careful inspection, he found that there was no problem, and then stared back.

  But later, she also found something wrong.

  It seems...it seems a little hot.

  Was it annoyed by the little head of the heroine?

  Still a little dizzy and thirsty.

  Is this the charm of high school mathematics?

  The system really can't stand it anymore, and kindly reminded: "Host, detected your physical condition is abnormal, the alpha pheromone concentration is as high as 70%. The last time you used the odor blocker was the day before yesterday, I would like to remind you to use the odor blocker as soon as possible."

  Ah, huh?

  Is her pheromone spilled out?

  As a newcomer to the abo world, Ai Xiaoyu only knows about the settings, and often forgets his identity as an alpha.

  Fortunately, the heroine hasn't split at this time, otherwise she can smell her scent, which would be embarrassing.

  Ai Xiaoyu left a sentence "write it down and send it to my room" and got up and sneaked back.

  Back in the room, she hurriedly found out the odor blocker, studied the transparent spray bottle for a long time, finally found a way to open it, and sprayed it on herself.

  At this time, a little peach smell was already in the room.

  Sweet and tempting, it is a slightly ripe peach, and the air seems to be covered with sweet juice.

  Ai Xiaoyu sniffed carefully, a little unaccustomed to the smell coming from her body.

  It was like a jar full of candies, and it was like the sweet-scented osmanthus cake that I ate that day.

  But speaking of it, this seems to be the scent that the heroine likes...

  —

  Outside the room, Jing Nianxun put away the pen and paper, folded the workbook, and frowned slightly.

  She just seemed to smell a little smell...

  what is it then?

  In fact, she had smelled the smell several times, all in various parts of Ai's house, but she could never smell it clearly, as if there was a layer of mist covering it, making her want to uncover it more and more.

  But she could feel that the smell was sweet.

  It smells good.

  Jing Nianxun considered himself a disabled person, did not think much, sent the workbook to Ai Xiaoyu's bedroom, but stopped at the door again.

  Because she found that the smell here seemed to be a bit richer.

  The door was closed, Jing Nianxun didn't dare to open the door forcibly, but knocked gently.

  After a while, a soft response came from inside: "Just leave it at the door..."

  The 16-year-old girl has an extremely soft voice, and her words are as soft as cotton. Jing Nianxun stopped breathing, frowning, her eyebrows frowned, a strange strangeness arose in her heart for some reason.

  Before leaving, she smelled the sweet fruit scent again and confirmed that it came from here.

  So, what exactly is this?

  -

  "Ahhh, why is this smell so strong!"

  In the room, Ai Xiaoyu took the odor blocker and the freshener and sprayed half a bottle into the air.

  The system has not forgotten to explain to her responsibly: "Because you have been differentiated for less than half a year, you can't control your pheromones well, and the last time you sprayed the odor blocker was the day before yesterday..."

  "Got it! Got it! Why is it so verbose. I just remember to use it next time."

  Ai Xiaoyu desperately pulled out several bottles of odor blocker and stuffed them all into the bag to prevent any accidents in the school.

  When she was looking for it, she also saw a strange bottle and several needles.

  "What is this again?"

  The system replied: "Inhibitor. When you are in the susceptible period, if you don't have Omega pheromone, you need to rely on it to survive..."

  Ai Xiaoyu was still having a headache about the smell, so she interrupted the system and said, "I know, I know. I remember that the susceptibility period of alpha is not two or three times a year? It's not too late to wait for it to appear. The thick needle tube takes up too much space in the bag, so let's bring it later."

  What else did the system want to say, and suddenly received the mood swings on the side of the heroine.

  [Question+10]

  [Curious+5]

  [Entropy+10]

  ...

  Ok? Now even the system itself is shocked, how can the entropy value increase by 10 again?

  Why did you develop a strange value again?

The author has something to say:

Thank you for your comments~

Random red envelopes in the comment area of ​​this chapter QVQ

-

Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2021-07-09 17:06:52~2021-07-09 19:40:38~

Thanks to the little angel who threw landmines: 1 Sun Moon Yuqing;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 4 Chapter 4

  In just a few days after wearing the book, the entropy had increased to 40, which greatly increased Ai Xiaoyu's confidence. As long as it reaches 500, the ooc function can be released, and she no longer has to succumb to the lust of the system, and can hold her thighs openly.

  No, hug the thighs, obviously it is to warm the young and fragile heart of the heroine with love, cultivate the flower bones that are shining upward, and make the world harmonious.

  As for other strange values, as long as it doesn't affect her mission of holding the thigh, she will ignore it.

  Ai Xiaoyu borrowed the hostess's homework and rushed to finish it the night before school started. When she put down the pen, her fingers were already sore. Although she can use the female partner to set up salted fish, but in order to change the female partner's image, she still fought her life.

  The next morning, I was probably too tired. When Ai Xiaoyu woke up, he found that there was only 20 minutes left before class.

  Be late on the first day!

  There is no specific description of the female partner's work and rest in the original book, but Ai Xiaoyu doesn't want the teacher to remember her so quickly.

  So she wiped her face in a hurry, threw aside a bunch of fancy skirts and decorations, and wore a school uniform casually and went downstairs.

  Before going downstairs, she noticed that there was no one in Jing Nianxun's room. She thought she was downstairs, but she turned around and saw no one.

  Jing Nianxun is gone?

  But their driver was still standing at the door, and should have been here to pick them up to school.

  She asked the driver waiting at the door: "Where is Jing Nian looking for someone?"

  The driver was a little surprised and replied: "Jing Nianxun wakes up very early every day and takes the bus to school."

  The system, which had been silent, said at this moment: "Ai Xiaoyu thinks that Jing Nianxun is looking for dirt, so she won't be allowed to ride in their car. So Jing Nianxun always got up very early to catch the bus."

  This heroine is too miserable, right? !

  Ai Xiaoyu looked towards the gloomy sky outside. A large black cloud covered the entire sky. He could not tell when it would rain, and he didn't know if the heroine brought an umbrella.

  She felt a little irritable, but she was about to be late for class, so she had to get in the car to go to school.

  The weather today was very bad. When the car was halfway through, the dark clouds in the sky became thicker and thicker. Soon the raindrops fell, from a small size at the beginning, to later sweeping down the windows of the car.

  Ai Xiaoyu sat in the back seat and counted the time with her fingers: Jing Nianxun walks from home at 6:30, and it takes ten minutes to get to the station, the longest waiting time for the bus is half an hour, and the journey takes another twenty minutes...

  If she arrives at the station, unfortunately, the last car has just left, then it will be time to walk to school in the rain.

  The system detects her thoughts and asks: "Host, are you worried about her?"

  Ai Xiaoyu narrowed his expression and snorted coldly: "I'm just afraid that she will be late and lose the face of our Ai family."

  The system said: "Host, you probably will be late too."

  Ai Xiaoyu expressed that he wanted to choke the system.

  When the car parked at the gate of the school, only three minutes before class, the driver held up an umbrella for Ai Xiaoyu again, let her experience the feeling of a rich lady, and sent it to the iron gate of the school.

  Ai Xiaoyu threw the umbrella after entering the school gate and ran into the teaching building quickly. When she arrived in the classroom, she slammed the brakes at the door and leaned inside. The teacher did not come, and the class was in a mess.

  As soon as she entered the door, a figure rushed over and took her hand.

  Ai Xiaoyu looked up and saw that it was the female partner's best friend-Ning Xi, a small cannon fodder, who assumed the duties of a small attendant and a matchmaker.

  Ning Xi scanned her from top to bottom, and she was uncomfortable looking at her.

  Ning Xi said in surprise: "You weren't late! You even wore a school uniform! You didn't even have a double pony tail!"

  These three unexpectedly exploded in Ai Xiaoyu's ears. She was stunned by the noise, and then explained impatiently: "It's too late in the morning, I didn't take this into consideration."

  Ning Xi was even more puzzled: "No, don't you know that even if you are late for a class, you have to come to school with full makeup?"

  ... Dare to love the girl with your makeup when you went to school. Are noble schools so blatant now?

  Ai Xiaoyu was worried about ooc, but there was no response from the system. When you want to come up with a plot that does not involve interaction with the heroine, the system will relax a bit.

  Ai Xiaoyu said: "Sit down first."

  Since she came in, she started looking for Jing Nianxun's figure, but there was a lot of noise in the class, and Jing Nianxun's petite and thin body was squeezed into it, and she couldn't see it.

  She finally saw the familiar plain skirt in a corner of the back row.

  Jing Nianxun was already sitting upright in her seat, with open textbooks on the table. She didn't look at other people, just lowered her head and didn't know what she was thinking.

  There was an umbrella dripping with water next to the seat, and the top of her hair was also vaguely wet.

  Such a cowardly and restrained girl who shrank herself into a ball and closed herself up, seemed out of place with other noble children and rich second generations in the class.

  Ai Xiaoyu sighed inwardly, and walked towards Jing Nianxun.

  The system beeps: "ooc warns, Ai Xiaoyu will not sit next to Jing Nianxun."

  Ai Xiaoyu pointed at the other side: "Have you seen?"

  system:"?"

  Ai Xiaoyu said: "That boy, is the male partner Cheng Wang?"

  Next to Jing Nianxun's seat, a boy already came over and looked at Jing Nianxun frequently, obviously wanting to sit next to her. The boy is tall and tall, neat and short, wearing sportswear, his skin is healthy and wheatish, and he looks like an alpha.

  As for how Ai Xiaoyu could see him at a glance... it was because his skin was really too dark!

  It is described in the original book;

  [Cheng Wang is a sports specialty, good at multiple sports, because the long time outdoors causes the skin to turn into a healthy wheat color, which is particularly prominent in the class and can be seen at a glance.

  Some people like him, such as Ai Xiaoyu, who just follow behind and hand over papers every day.

  But what Cheng Wang liked was her deskmate, Jing Nianxun. ]

  It's... what a love triangle.

  Ai Xiaoyu doesn't know why the original female partner likes him, and both of them are alphas. However, according to the girl's heart, it is understandable to like this.

  Ai Xiaoyu explained to the system: "I like Cheng Wang, and Cheng Wang likes the heroine. Of course, I can't let them be the same table. Therefore, I will be the same at the same table."

  She walked quickly to the corner of the back row, picked up the schoolbag that Cheng Wang had placed on the table again, and raised her face: "Sorry, there are already people here."

  Cheng Wang's eyes still stayed on the hostess, and asked, "Do you know each other?"

  Ai Xiaoyu made a heavy "um" cry: "She is my cousin."

  Jing Nianxun's fingers trembled silently, lowered his head, and her eyes were completely covered by her long broken hair.

  Cheng Wang showed a disappointed expression, but he had to take his schoolbag back and sat in the front row of Jing Nianxun.

  The system was very dissatisfied with Ai Xiaoyu's actions. The beep sounded for a while, then stopped, and finally a symbolic deduction of ten points.

  "The ooc index is +10, currently it is 15. Please note that the host will trigger a death condition when it reaches 100."

  so far so good......

  Ai Xiaoyu took a breath quietly, as long as the ooc index increases more slowly than the entropy value, she has a chance to deactivate the function before reaching 100.

  And being close to the heroine can not only create more opportunities for entropy growth, but also push the thigh-holding career one step further.

  Ai Xiaoyu sat down in her seat, managed her expression, and curled her eyebrows to look at Jing Nianxun.

  Jing Nianxun obviously noticed her gaze, and her stubborn eyelashes flickered, and he began to flip through the book in a panic, trying to conceal his emotions.

  Ai Xiaoyu pretended to be very disgusted, and said, "Your hair is soaked, and your clothes are wet, so it will smell bad all day."

  Jing Nianxun suddenly stopped turning over the book, and subconsciously sniffed his sleeves, fearing that it might smell.

  But what Ai Xiaoyu can smell is actually the scent of a girl's unique body scent and clean shower gel...

  If it weren't for the damn character, she wouldn't want to say such ugly words against her will, after all, watching Jing Nianxun's dimming eyes, she was also pulling together in her heart.

  Ai Xiaoyu paused and continued: "So, don't take the bus by yourself on rainy days in the future. The station is far away from school and home. It is inevitable to get caught in the rain. Our car does not owe that little gas bill."

  Jing Nianxun raised his head cautiously and looked at her in amazement.

  "Also, in this broken city, it rains if it rains, so don't care about the day, just come to school by car."

  This is an official invitation.

  Obviously it was a matter of course. Jing Nianxun is her cousin. She lives in her house now, and it is not troublesome to follow the car. However, Jing Nianxun's expression was panicked and surprised for a moment, all written on his face, as if such a small thing had become a luxury.

  After a long time, Jing Nianxun replied in a very soft voice: "...Thank you."

  This time the system didn't deduct her points, probably because what she said was too ugly. However, Ai Xiaoyu was not happy at all, instead he felt heavy.

  Jing Nianxun curled up subconsciously next to him, trying to reduce his presence as much as possible. No matter what he did, he was cautious, and the words he even wrote were small strokes and squeezed together.

  Ai Xiaoyu felt uncomfortable in her heart.

  At this moment, she felt that Jing Nianxun was not a heroine, but a timid girl, a child lacking love.

  After Cheng Wang sat down in front of him, he glanced back from time to time while holding things;

  My best friend Ning Xi also followed and sat next to the male partner.

  When Ning Xi saw Ai Xiaoyu sitting next to Jing Nianxun, he asked in confusion, "Why do you sit in such a corner place, you can grow mushrooms", then turned to look at Jing Nianxun and suddenly realized something was wrong.

  "Hey, this man, do you often tell me that the cousin of that ugly parasite?"

  Ning Xi's voice was loud, and he didn't know how to put it down. Everyone around him looked over when he said this.

  They could see who "ugly monsters" and "parasites" were talking about based on Ning Xi's eyes.

  It's just... this description doesn't seem appropriate.

  Ning Xi pulled Ai Xiaoyu up and asked in secret, "This, this, this...this doesn't feel very ugly, has it been plastic surgery?"

  Ai Xiaoyu couldn't hear her anymore, Bai she said with a glance: "According to our family's genetics, the so-called ugliness are all beautiful women in front of everyone."

  Ning Xi thought for a while and felt right, and became happy again: "This sentence is like you. Seeing you so plain today, I thought I was possessed."

  Simple... Ai Xiaoyu silently glanced at the school uniform on his body.

  She said: "My dad said that he will wear school uniforms from now on."

  In the original book, Ai Xiaoyu's father was still stricter, but because he was on business trips most of the time, he couldn't control Ai Xiaoyu.

  Ning Xi sympathized with her: "It's so pitiful."

  This nervous little cannon fodder remembered what he had said just now, which really insulted Ai's genes, and said loudly in the class: "I took back what I just said, Ai's people are all peerless beauty!"

  The others also rolled their eyes to face each other, just one more glance at Jing Nianxun and Ai Xiaoyu.

  Ai Xiaoyu's facial features are exquisite and small, and the whole face is the result of care from childhood to adulthood. He is obviously white and tender, and looks younger than his actual age. If you don't say it, you will never see it as an alpha, and you will think it is a cute little O .

  But just under this face, there are signs of alpha differentiation. Female alpha's unique and proud figure can already be seen, especially the soft area on the chest... It makes all AOs inseparable from the eyes.

  As for Jing Nianxun, it is even more unpredictable. It is clearly not yet divided, but there is an aura of high cold and no one should enter. The drenched hair and white face made her look a little stunned, and her closed lips and dark eyes were stubborn and high-minded.

  When these two came out, most of the people in the class couldn't help but sigh when they saw it, the Ai family's genes are too strong, they have contracted all kinds of beauty!

  At this moment, a stern voice sounded at the door: "What are you all looking at? How long has it been since the ringing, why hasn't it been quiet!"

The author has something to say:

Cub Cub is so pitiful QAQ

——

Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2021-07-09 19:40:38~2021-07-10 19:20:40~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: Chen. 1;

Thanks to the little angels who cast mines: qazxswedc, Xiaoluzi, 324807, Xiangzi, Yan 1;

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Nanfan, Xiaoluzi, 23265865 1 bottle;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 5 Chapter 5

  A middle-aged man walked onto the podium, wearing a casual shirt with a bald head, in a typical Mediterranean style. He is slightly fat, with some fat on his face. Although he is stern, he doesn't look fierce, but rather cute.

  After reading the original work, Ai Xiaoyu naturally understood the fat math teacher. The mathematics teacher's surname is Zhang and he serves as the head teacher. Although he always behaves harshly and has a fierce tone, he is actually a soft persimmon, a good man, and one of the few people in the original book who seeks good for Jingnian.

  Teacher Zhang knows a little about Jing Nianxun's family situation and once asked if she would like to help, but Jing Nianxun's strong self-esteem made her choose to refuse.

  Lao Zhang stood upright on the podium with a paddle in his hand, although it was just a decoration. In the face of these noble children who are completely uncontrolled, he can only be as aggressive as possible.

  "From today, you are all students in the fourth class of the second year! What is the fourth class of the second year, the key class! The key class should look like the key class!"

  Many people in the audience were half lying on the table, but this meeting just lifted their eyelids listlessly, and was tired even with a response.

  Before wearing the book, Ai Xiaoyu had been four years away from graduating from university, and was even longer from a well-deserved high school life. Now that I see someone still willing to take care of them and sincerely consider students, I can't help but feel a little bit emotional.

  Lao Zhang talked about a lot of trivial things, and then came to the self-introduction section.

  This is an easy ooc link.

  Ai Xiaoyu asked the system to call up the original text, and then was dripping with cold sweat.

  [Ai Xiaoyu jumped up to the podium with a double ponytail, then grabbed the chalk from Teacher Zhang, and wrote her name on the blackboard with her arms akimbo.

  Her writing was crooked, but it took up half of the blackboard.

  Someone in the audience sneered, but Ai Xiaoyu thought he was complimenting herself, so she couldn't help but raised her head higher, and said proudly: "You all must remember my name! My name is Ai Xiaoyu! You can call me Little fish!" Then put on a pose that he thought was very cute]

  "..."

  Ai Xiaoyu wanted to cover her eyes.

  This, this, is this really going to happen?

  If a few points are deducted, she will admit it?

  The system comforted her and said: "It's also a deduction of 20 points."

  "..."

  alright.

  When she got to Ai Xiaoyu, she stood up stiffly and walked slowly to the podium, every step as if lead was poured.

  Let her say that shameful thing in front of a group of kids who are almost ten years younger than herself...

  Ai Xiaoyu's eyelids jumped, stiffly writing her name on the blackboard, and also drew a clownfish.

  There was indeed a voice in the audience, but it was a small exclamation.

  Someone said: "Good-looking words!"

  "That clown fish is so stupid and cute, so cute!"

  Ah?

  Only then did Ai Xiaoyu realize that his own words did not inherit from the original owner. She was afraid that the system would deduct points again. Fortunately, the system said: "For force majeure factors, no points will be deducted."

  Ai Xiaoyu breathed a sigh of relief, but was a little embarrassed because of the boasting in the audience. She was just an ordinary student in her previous life. She was in the upper-middle class in the class but never won the first place, and she had no chance of being praised in front of everyone.

  She turned around, flushed slightly, and said the line: "You...you must remember my name...I, my name is Ai Xiaoyu. You, you can call me Xiaoyu."

  The final sound of the last "oh" was still swallowed back abruptly.

  The class was silent for a few seconds, and she felt more and more ashamed, and she wished to run away from the classroom now.

  But soon there was a round of applause, and she seemed to be welcoming her, and some people whispered: "So cute! Why are you so cute!"

  Although Ai Xiaoyu doesn't know what happened, she feels bad: "System, just tell me, how many points are deducted?"

  The system is calculating the score quietly.

  "Well, I'll give you a chance to make up for it. When you step down, there is still a plot, that is, before the hostess comes up, you will trip her and make her fall to the ground."

  Ai Xiaoyu just wanted to come to the original book, it seems that there is such a plot.

  Shameless!

  She asked tentatively in her heart: "Can you not do it?"

  System: "20 points."

  "..."

  When Ai Xiaoyu stepped down, she looked at Jing Nianxun, only to find that Jing Nianxun was also staring at her. There was a strange light on her face, as if she was surprised, and there was an emotion she couldn't tell.

  How do you feel a little bit shy?

  Hey, how could the hostess be shy to her.

  Jing Nianxun also felt Ai Xiaoyu's gaze, and immediately lowered his head to avoid him, as if he was afraid of being discovered that he was looking at her.

  Ai Xiaoyu shouldered the heavy responsibility and walked back to his seat with difficulty, while Jing Nianxun, who was next on stage, also stood up at this moment.

  The hostess, it's really not that I want to punish you. If you want to scold you, scold this damn system!

  Ai Xiaoyu's heart was crossed, and her feet stretched out towards Jing Nianxun, and then...

  Then with a bang, she stepped on the dripping water from the umbrella, her feet slipped, and her whole body fell to the floor. By the way, she fell down with Jingnian.

  It's just that Jing Nianxun fell on her, and she came into close contact with the wet floor.

  Jing Nianxun exclaimed in a low voice, trying to prop up on the floor, touched something soft, blushed again, quickly stood up, and was far away from Ai Xiaoyu.

  Ai Xiaoyu: ...Forget it, don't care about high school students.

  The people in the class naturally leaned forward and backwards with a smile, and they all felt that Ai Xiaoyu was so fun and would not be boring in the future. Except for a few familiar with Ai Xiaoyu, such as her best friend Ning Xi, she looked at her like a strange creature.

  When Ai Xiaoyu stood up with her waist supported, her whole body seemed painful and helpless, and... fun.

  She walked in a hurry in the morning, and the hair that was tied up was already loose. It would loosen completely, and she simply draped her hair down. The skin, which has been maintained for more than ten years, cannot be violently hit. Whenever it touches the floor, a bag swells up, so her cheeks bulge like a greedy little hamster filled with winter food.

  Jing Nianxun looked at her and let out a laugh.

  ...Good fellow, the first time the heroine laughed after daring to wear the book, it was because she fell so badly.

  The system will always appear at an untimely time: "Congratulations to the host! The heroine's pleasure point +5!"

  ...Good guy, another weird value has been developed.

  Ai Xiaoyu sighed and calmed down. Her 26-year-old mental quality is not a vegetarian, and she can't lose face in front of these little shit kids. So she turned around and smiled back at the classmates, then leaned on the table, bent over, and slowly sat back on her seat.

  Lao Zhang asked her: "Are you okay."

  Ai Xiaoyu smiled: "Very good."

  Lao Zhang encouraged: "Look! We should all learn from Ai Xiaoyu. Even if we fall down, we don't cry out for pain, but get up immediately, don't complain, and face setbacks. This is what we should be!"

  Ai Xiaoyu: "System, so how many points should be deducted?"

  The system thought for a while and said: "The heroine did trip over. It stands to reason that your mission is completed... But, uh, let's ooc+5."

  Ai Xiaoyu breathed a sigh of relief.

  The system added: "But I just detected that the entropy value has been increased by 20."

  20? So many?

  Can't... Can't be because the heroine just smiled, right?

  Sure enough, the heroine is different, and a smile is more than she can get through all the effort.

  On the first day of school, most teachers did not take a new class, but were talking about arrangements and prospects for future courses. Ai Xiaoyu is too far away from high school life and has forgotten what it is like. Now she is a little tranced, and her thoughts often drift out of the window. It was still raining outside the window. I don't know when to stop.

  When school was over in the afternoon, Jing Nianxun packed his schoolbags, and habitually wanted to leave. The bus waits for no one, especially on rainy days, she must hurry to the station.

  Ai Xiaoyu pulled the strap of her schoolbag: "Didn't I tell you, will you all go by car with me from now on?"

  Jing Nianxun was dragged, and at first he wanted to break free like a reflex, but he was dragged so hard that he stood up straight and whispered, "I thought..."

  She was silent again.

  "Why?" Ai Xiaoyu felt strange.

  "I thought you were just talking casually."

  In the past, Ai Xiaoyu was always on a whim. What he said during the day might be forgotten at night, and Jing Nianxun gradually got used to it.

  Ai Xiaoyu raised his head and changed his tone: "Who do you think I am? Am I the kind of person who breaks my promise?"

  Jing Nianxun said in his heart: Like.

  But she felt that this time Ai Xiaoyu was a little different from before.

  She followed Ai Xiaoyu down the teaching building. When Ai Xiaoyu opened the umbrella, she subconsciously wanted to cover Jing Nianxun. After all, according to her habit, it is convenient for two people to hold an umbrella.

  But before the system ooc's warning sound, she silently retracted the umbrella and held it above her head.

  Ai Xiaoyu didn't even hold the small colorful umbrella she had been using this time. She forgot to bring the umbrella when she went out, and took the driver's black umbrella over. The big black umbrella seemed out of place on her.

  Jing Nianxun just saw her movement, and seemed to stretch out here, but quickly returned to the original position, only thinking that she had read it wrong.

  She slowly opened the old umbrella she had used for many years from her previous home.

  I don't know what the weather is today. It rained all day and not only did not stop, it was even bigger during school time. The windows of the car were closed, intercepting the sweeping rainwater.

  Ai Xiaoyu quietly listened to the sound of rain, and suddenly felt a deep breathing sound from the side in the sound of rain.

  She turned to Jing Nianxun and found that the latter's face was pale, and it was obviously uncomfortable to put her hands on her abdomen, but she still closed her lips tightly without saying a word.

  Jingnian looking for motion sickness?

  It seems to have been mentioned in the original story that there is a plot of a school outing. When the heroine was motion sick, the hero gave her a lot of help and comfort, which turned into an ambiguous plot.

  But at this time, Jing Nianxun faced a vicious female partner and could only endure the pain without saying a word.

  Ai Xiaoyu calculated the journey, but luckily it was almost there. She opened the window on her side again, and suddenly a gust of wind came in, with a hint of coldness, but the air in the car immediately became clearer.

  Ai Xiaoyu also heard Jing Nianxun exhale.

  The driver asked: "Miss, are you not afraid of the cold?"

  "not cold."

  While talking, Ai Xiaoyu quietly shrank back a little. Now that the end of summer is not over, the thin short-sleeved top she wore was shaking in the wind, and the rain swept in from the window.

  The system gave a silent beep.

  Ai Xiaoyu asked: "Do you think it's the heroine who was sick and vomiting in the car, or I was blowing some wind, which one is better?"

  system:......

  The driver couldn't see through the rearview mirror, and asked: "Miss..."

  Ai Xiaoyu waved his hand: "Stop at the turn ahead."

  The driver never asked about the itinerary, and stopped in front obediently.

  Ai Xiaoyu asked them to wait, just to relieve Jing Nianxun, and then got out of the car and went directly to a doll customization shop not far away.

  When she came back, she had a big bag in her hand. The bag was not transparent and could not see the contents, but it had golden patterns on it, which looked very gorgeous.

  This is the gray bunny doll that was confiscated by the hostess before. It was sent to be repaired, and something new was added.

  But Ai Xiaoyu didn't plan to return it to the hostess now, because the system said it was an item. Since it was an item, it would definitely have some effect in the critical moment. She couldn't just waste it now.

  Jing Nianxun had returned to his normal expression and sat quietly.

  The car drove all the way home.

  Opening the door, Ai Xiaoyu found that there was an extra person in the house:

  Her father, Ai Guohua, is back.

The author has something to say:

If there is no special situation in the future, it will be updated at 9 o'clock in the evening!

Will add more after entering V_(:з"∠)_

——

Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2021-07-10 19:20:40~2021-07-11 20:58:10~

Thanks to the little angel who threw landmines: 1 Asosa;

Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: Jiuxiao does not want to save the world 7 bottles;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 6 Chapter 6

  There are not many descriptions of Ai Guohua in the original book, except that he is a stern, unsmiling ordinary alpha man. After making a fortune in business a few years ago, he often traveled on business and rarely went home.

  Because of this, Ai Xiaoyu was able to persecute Jing Nianxun unscrupulously under his mother's pampering. But Jing Nianxun was originally on Ai Guohua's wife's side, so he naturally opened one eye and closed another, and he rarely cared whether he saw it or not.

  When Ai Xiaoyu arrived home, she gave the dripping umbrella to Aunt Xu, the nanny who came to greet her, and then saw her father walking over from the living room.

  The system reminded her: "Ai Xiaoyu is very attached to her father, so she should run over to cheer at this time."

  Ah?

  Ai Xiaoyu moved a little bit stiffly. Although she now has the identity of a daughter, the people in front of her still make her feel strange.

  Fortunately, Ai Guohua spoke first, waved his big hand, and said to Aunt Xu: "Bring me what I brought back."

  Soon, Ai Xiaoyu was filled with various gift bags and packaging boxes in front of him.

  Ai Guohua looked at her expectantly.

  Ai Xiaoyu straightened her hair and adjusted her expression, trying to make herself look excited and happy, and then rushed forward and started to open the box.

  "Wow! A lot of imported snacks!"

  "Wow! I've wanted this game console for a long time!"

  "Wow! This..."

  Why give her a bunch of pink skirts again?

  Ai Guohua watched her freeze, and asked, "Didn't you say you wanted this skirt for a long time? Why, don't you like it?"

  Ai Xiaoyu shook his head desperately: "No, it's just too beautiful, so I can't move my eyes when I see it. It looks really good!"

  "If you like it. Then show it to your parents next time."

  Ai Xiaoyu exposed the topic perfunctorily and said, "Dad, I'm hungry, you haven't eaten yet, haven't you?"

  Ai Guohua asked Aunt Xu to bring the food, and the table was full of various dishes, full of aroma. When seeing the food, Ai Xiaoyu felt for the first time that the identity of the female partner seemed to be good.

  She suddenly remembered Jing Nianxun.

  Jing Nianxun had just gone upstairs and returned to his room. He didn't even eat dinner. He probably didn't dare to disturb them when he saw Father Ai come back.

  Ai Xiaoyu tentatively said, "Dad, Jing Nianxun is still upstairs."

  Ai Guohua has already started to move his chopsticks, and seems to be used to the three of them, completely forgetting the existence of the other.

  Hearing Ai Xiaoyu's unusual remarks, he was taken aback for a moment, and then asked: "Did Xu Juan bring the food?"

  Originally Li Jing Nianxun ate with Ai's family at first. Later, he was treated as a transparent person or cynicism at the dinner table, and gradually became accustomed to being alone in the house.

  So Father Ai now comes back, and feels that it's okay to be one less person.

  But Ai Xiaoyu always felt that the lonely lamp upstairs made her a little uncomfortable, especially when it was pouring rain outside.

  I don't know if the windows are closed, the food will soon be cold when the wind swept in.

  Ai Xiaoyu bit her lip and used her milky energy to act like a baby: "Dad, you said it was hard to come back, and even Jing Nianxun didn't even see Jing Nianxun. I don't know how bad it would be for outsiders to watch. He thought we were bullying her."

  "You see, these crayfish are all red. Aunt Xu didn't send this up, right? Jing Nian has never eaten crayfish since she came to our house. She thought we were abusing her when she said it."

  Ai Guohua was still very soft about her daughter, snorted, and asked Jing Nian to find it.

  Jing Nianxun grabbed the corners of his clothes and slowly walked down the stairs, standing at the table, not knowing where to sit.

  Ai Xiaoyu patted the chair next to him and chose a position that happened to face Father Ai.

  To be honest, Ai Xiaoyu deliberately wanted Jing Nianxun to improve his relationship with his father. It's useless to hold the thighs by yourself, the attitude of Ai's parents doesn't change, Jing Nianxun is still thinking about them, maybe the ending in the original book will happen anytime.

  You know, the ending of the original Li Ai's parents was called a family destruction.

  Ai Xiaoyu let her sit down, Jing Nianxun could only bite the bullet and sit opposite Ai Guohua, lowered his head, picked up the chopsticks and chewed, not daring to look at the opposite side.

  The closest to her was a bowl of light vegetable dishes, and she kept only eating that one, making Ai Xiaoyu anxious to see it.

  Ai Xiaoyu said: "The crayfish my father brought back specially..."

  Ai Guohua interrupted her unceremoniously and asked Jing Nianxun, "How are you in the new class?"

  Jing Nianxun raised his head a little, but still did not dare to look at the opposite eye, and replied in a low voice: "Very, very good."

  Ai Xiaoyu looked at her, remembering that it was written in the original book that Jing Nianxun was very afraid of Father Ai at the beginning, because Ai Guohua always had a straight face and was only kinder in front of Ai Xiaoyu.

  Ai Guohua drank some wine and said: "Don't make trouble like you did in your freshman year. Be in a group in class. Don't keep your head down all day long and don't know what you are thinking."

  Jing Nian put his hand on his lap and didn't dare to move his chopsticks. She thought in her heart, Gao Yi obviously was bullied by other people, and she didn't cause trouble at all...but the explanation was useless, they wouldn't believe it.

  Ai Xiaoyu didn't dare to speak now. Because she remembered that she was the instigator of the first year of high school. It was she who saw Jing Nian not pleasing to her eyes and asked someone to make things difficult for her. How does this explain to her?

  Moreover, according to the original female partner's IQ, if she does something bad, she will report herself to her family. Jing Nianxun already knows that she did it, but she just didn't say it.

  Ai Xiaoyu felt Jing Nianxun's gaze shifted to her, as if it brought a bit of resentment and made her creepy...

  If it's broken, Jing Nianxun wouldn't think that he suggested that she should come down to eat because it was for his father to train her, right? !

  The voice of the system confirmed her conjecture:

  [ooc-5]

  [Entropy-10]

  "..."

  Wrong!

  Father Ai seemed to drink some wine and couldn't stop. He continued to linger about Jing Nianxun, stepping on a hand, and by the way, he praised his favorite daughter to the sky.

  If the heroine has a resentment value, then the data bar must be rising at a speed visible to the naked eye.

  The system reminded: "Host, it has been detected that the entropy value continues to decrease..."

  "Dad!" Ai Xiaoyu stood up suddenly, toasted a glass of wine with a drink, and said: "I remember that I still have homework today, and I just have a question to ask Jing Nianxun, so let's go up first!"

  "Do you have homework on the first day of school?"

  "Of course!" Ai Xiaoyu opened his eyes and said nonsense, holding Jing Nianxun's hand and walking upstairs.

  As she walked upstairs, Ai Xiaoyu realized that her hand hadn't been loosened, and she was holding it tightly, while Jing Nianxun's face was stiff, looking at her with a strange, disgusting, and complicated expression that could not be described as emotional. .

  Ai Xiaoyu didn't dare to ignite the heroine's anger, the entropy she finally obtained didn't want to fall off so quickly.

  So she threw her hand away immediately, but saw Jing Nianxun's expression more solidified.

  When it's over, the hostess must think she hates her.

  Ai Xiaoyu especially wanted to kneel down to the hostess at this time, hugging her thigh and saying: "I don't dislike you! Listen to my explanation, I like you! Really!"

  But Jing Nianxun just bit his lip, walked into his room, and then shut the door heavily.

  Ai Xiaoyu looked at the direction of the door complainingly, feeling the resentment value continuously overflowing from it.

  The system is still warning: "Detected that Jing Nianxun's mood swings have increased. She may recall what happened in it. It is expected that the entropy will start to decline within a minute."

  Ai Xiaoyu: "Shut up!"

  She suddenly saw a big bag lying on the table in her bedroom.

  Hey, props!

  Ai Xiaoyu asked the system: "System, what is the use of this prop? Can it save the heroine's heart?"

  System: "Well...I don't know about this, but you can try it. Host, are you sure you want to consume the item "A Ugly Rabbit Doll" and turn on the special mode?"

  Is there a special mode? Ai Xiaoyu Yixi: "Use quickly, use quickly."

  With a "dingdong" sound, the system said: "The special mode has been turned on. Ask the host to walk to the hostess with the props to trigger the special plot."

  Ai Xiaoyu took out the bag from the room, walked to Jing Nianxun holding the bag, and knocked on the door lightly.

  The first time it didn't open, the people inside seemed to be thinking about whether to open it, but in the end it opened.

  Jing Nianxun saw Ai Xiaoyu holding the big bag in front of the door and hesitated for a moment, not knowing what tricks he was going to play.

  Ai Xiaoyu walked in, closed the door, and looked in the room.

  There are lights on in front of the desks, and open reference books are on the desks. The window in front of the table was closed tightly, but there was still a gust of wind squeezing in through the cracks.

  There was a small pot of green vegetation by the table that got wet, and the leaves were dripping with a few drops of water.

  It's miserable...

  She opened the bag, revealing the gray rabbit ears inside.

  When Jing Nianxun saw those gray ears, he immediately recognized them, and his face changed drastically. He stretched out his hand and wanted to snatch it from Ai Xiaoyu.

  Her gray rabbit!

  What else does Ai Xiaoyu want to do, give it back to her soon!

  Ai Xiaoyu has been waiting for Jing Nianxun's mood to get better, waiting for the entropy to rise.

  But when she opened the bag, only Jing Nianxun leaped towards her like crazy.

  Ai Xiaoyu was still pulling the bag in his hand, and the two of them pushed and yelled in the small room. Ai Xiaoyu's leg quickly slammed into the corner of the bed board, and his leg became weak in pain.

  Then she fell onto the bed, and Jing Nianxun reluctantly lunged on her, pressing her straight on the bed.

  The bed board made a chuckle.

  Aunt Xu was cleaning the ground outside, and when she heard the voice, she asked, "Is it all right?" 

  Ai Xiaoyu was helpless: "...it's okay."

  So when you come to the system, why is the special mode being suppressed by the heroine?

  What kind of special mode are you? The special services are pretty much the same!

  Ai Xiaoyu felt the scent of a girl's body faintly enter his nose, and the soft touch spread over his body like an electric shock.

  After all, Jing Nianxun was still a thin girl, soft and weak and easy to push down. It didn't hurt to press the ground on her body, but she had no place to put her hands.

  She wanted to sit up, but when she touched her hand, she would inadvertently touch some strange place, which made her old aunt's heart feel ashamed.

  Ai Xiaoyu, calm down! What the hell are you blushing at an underage girl!

  Thinking like this, she finally turned her face straight and faced Jing Nianxun's eyes.

  Jing Nianxun looked at a loss, as if he had never experienced the situation now. She just wanted to get the doll back. What is the situation now?

  Why, being so close suddenly made her feel a strange feeling all over her body. Moreover, Ai Xiaoyu's body seemed to have a smell, which became more obvious when he approached.

  It was a sweet fruit scent, sweet and invigorating, like the candy that her mother fed her when she was a child, making her subconsciously lick her lips.

  "That," Ai Xiaoyu finally broke the silence and said, "That rabbit, I said before that I want to sew it, now I will bring it to you."

The author has something to say:

Special mode is on, Ding Dong~

——

Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2021-07-11 20:58:10~2021-07-12 20:14:30~

Thanks to the little angel who threw landmines: 1 Sun Moon Yuqing;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 7 Chapter 7

  Give her the rabbit back?

  Jing Nianxun looked at Ai Xiaoyu suspiciously.

  She reached out and took the bags scattered on the side, and the gray rabbit doll appeared, and it was really sewn up.

  The tattered overalls were fastened with small buttons and a small red flower was tattooed. The rabbit's fur has also been cleaned, and it has become clean and tidy. Even the original eyeballs made of fierce black buttons have been replaced with shiny round beads, shining brightly in the light.

  Although Jing Nianxun didn't want to admit it, the gray rabbit now is really much better than before. It seemed that there was a new life that made her feel better when she looked at it.

  "That..." Ai Xiaoyu said weakly, "Can you get off me?"

  Jing Nianxun realized that she was still in the previous posture. She quickly got off the bed, when Ai Xiaoyu's face was already reddened for the most part, the sweet smell from her body had not disappeared, and it had even touched her.

  Ai Xiaoyu quickly jumped out of bed, sorted out the messed up clothes, and coughed: "You believe it now?"

  Jing Nianxun remained silent.

  But she couldn't hide a trace of panic on her face, and she didn't dare to look at Ai Xiaoyu's eyes. Ai Xiaoyu confirmed that Jing Nianxun had no obvious disgust on her face, and then asked the system.

  "System, the entropy won't drop now, right?"

  The system hesitated and said: "There is indeed no decline, and...it seems, seems to have risen by 50."

  "Huh? Are you sure, it went up by 50?"

  Ai Xiaoyu was overjoyed at once, and there hasn't been such a big increase after wearing the book. It seems that the special model still has a little effect, and it is worthwhile to be suppressed for a while.

  When she was in a good mood, she forgot what Jing Nianxun had done just now, and she looked happy at everything.

  "By the way, I just told my dad that I came to study."

  Jing Nianxun blinked, "But there is no homework today."

  "Yes, but the exam is about to start! Don't you need to review it?"

  Jing Nianxun was going to review at the time, but she didn't know what it had to do with Ai Xiaoyu. How could Ai Xiaoyu review it? Are you reviewing with her?

  Ai Xiaoyu said in his heart, it is not to create a thigh hug, no, it is an opportunity to get along with you. While Jing Nianxun is in a good mood now, maybe stay a while longer, the entropy will increase! When she thought of this, she couldn't help rubbing her hands, feeling like a big fight.

  The system beeped on time, and I didn't bother to speak this time, quietly watching how Ai Xiaoyu quibbled.

  Ai Xiaoyu really said: "I just promised my dad that I want to study hard, now I will naturally obey and leave him a good impression. You know, Ai Xiaoyu is very attached to his dad."

  Okay... the system actually doesn't want Ai Xiaoyu to reach the death condition because of ooc, and the current progress is very interesting. Among so many hosts it has brought, Ai Xiaoyu is the first to increase the entropy so fast .

  ooc is just a value to avoid death, but entropy can bring new life. The system has seen many hosts, just to avoid ooc and follow the script. In the end, it was either just a mediocre cannon fodder, or it was killed by the protagonist and turned into a miserable supporting role.

  Maybe Ai Xiaoyu can really become the first person to make the entropy reach its full value...

  Ai Xiaoyu brought a small chair and sat down at Jing Nianxun's desk.

  Now spread out on the desk is another math book.

  In the original book, the heroine is very biased, and the worst subject is mathematics. It was the male partner at the same table and the male lead who later met who taught her very patiently, coupled with her own efforts, that made this course better.

  But now, Ai Xiaoyu has grabbed the role of male partner Cheng Wang. So now she is the only person who can teach mathematics to the heroine.

  Ai Xiaoyu immediately changed the role of a small teacher responsibly. You must know that she was one of the best in the mathematics department of the university. Unfortunately, she only became an ordinary little accountant and earned a small amount of money all day long. salary.

  Ai Xiaoyu: "Well, don't you just have a hand? Did you see the topic?"

  Jing Nianxun looked blank.

  "Not yet? Can't this be done at a glance?"

  Jing Nian looked confused.

  "..."

  Well, she seems to have to admit that she has no talent for teaching.

  "You said you, you look so beautiful and the sky is full, so why don't the melon seeds of the little head be awkward?"

  Ai Xiaoyu was helpless for Jing Nianxun's inability to learn, and struck her forehead hard with a pen.

  Jing Nianxun's eyes widened and looked at Ai Xiaoyu in amazement, as if he felt that she was possessed.

  What did she just do? Knock on the forehead?

  Why is there such an intimate and ambiguous action?

  Ai Xiaoyu also realized that he had a serious ooc this time, and the system unexpectedly deducted 5 points.

  She sighed, feeling that the hostess couldn't teach anymore, so she changed her mind.

  "Forget it, I still don't know how, tell me!" Ai Xiaoyu changed into a fierce tone, "If you fail the exam, it will depend on you!"

  Jing Nianxun immediately became serious when she heard this. If Ai Xiaoyu really did not do well in the exam, she might make things difficult for her again.

  She asked seriously: "Which subject?"

  Ai Xiaoyu read the books piled on the table, except for mathematics, everything else was just a little confused. She suddenly saw a completely unfamiliar title: "abo Physiology Class".

  Wait a minute, is abo also a test site in this world?

  How does this make her a foreign resident live?

  Ai Xiaoyu took out the book decisively and handed it to Jing Nianxun.

  Jing Nianxun was even more puzzled. As a differentiated alpha, how could Ai Xiaoyu know less than her undifferentiated alpha?

  This course is obviously a bonus for most people.

  Ai Xiaoyu naturally thought of this level, and hurriedly explained: "Ahem, I...Although I'm divided, I only know that. I never listen to physiology classes."

  Regardless of Jingnian Xun's career, she could only explain it obediently.

  "Look at this picture first. This is the Omega gland, which is larger and more sensitive than the alpha one. This is the central point..."

  She suddenly itched her neck and Ai Xiaoyu actually pressed her glands and rubbed her fingers gently on it, saying, "Is that this?"

  Jing Nianxun's whole body tightened, her voice trembling: "You can't let others touch the glands casually!"

  Ai Xiaoyu expressed his innocence: "But you are not Omega, you have not yet divided."

  Moreover, according to the original work, the later differentiation was only divided into alpha, which was of the same kind as her, and stronger than her. What's to be afraid of?

  Yeah, isn't she still undifferentiated?

  Jing Nianxun suddenly realized this problem: She had been silent, almost furnishings, incomplete glands, and now she shuddered under Ai Xiaoyu's touch.

  Ai Xiaoyu didn't understand this and didn't realize what was going on.

  But Jing Nianxun has always felt inferior because of his undifferentiated and disabled person. She had thought of many ways, but the glands didn't move at all.

  Now... Now I can feel it.

  It was a feeling that was difficult to describe. The fingertips ran across the delicate skin, the movements were extremely soft, but a strange feeling arose in her heart. What made her unacceptable was her glands. It seems a little excited, wanting to get more touches.

  It's like a soul that has been sleeping, suddenly awakened.

  Jing Nianxun stood up in a panic and pushed Ai Xiaoyu away.

  Ai Xiaoyu said: "Hey, I didn't mean it, I'm just curious, not next time!"

  Jing Nianxun bit her lip, turned around and pulled out a note from the drawer, handed it to Ai Xiaoyu with both hands, and said, "Here are all the notes. This should be enough. It's not early today. Please come back to the room earlier. Bar."

  Ai Xiaoyu was puzzled by this sudden act of chasing people away, thinking that she hadn't done anything excessive, and didn't know why Jing Nianxun's sudden emotional change was due to her.

  She had to take the notes and went back to the room first.

  After Ai Xiaoyu left, Jing Nian searched to lock the door and sat in a chair, but his mood couldn't calm down for a long time.

  Just now, she really, did her glands react?

  To Ai Xiaoyu?

  After all, why is it like this...

  She waited for this day with great excitement, but found that the person she touched was the one she hated the most.

  It was Ai Xiaoyu who was very bad to him, cruel and vicious, and someone who even thought about revenge.

  No, it's still not sure, maybe her glands are wrong, or she feels wrong.

  In any case, it cannot be Ai Xiaoyu.

  Jing Nian searched for the book on the table, smelled the familiar sweet smell on the paper again, and closed the book abruptly to cover it.

  But when she raised her head, she saw a new gray rabbit doll beside her, smiling at her obediently.

  Jing Nianxun closed his eyes and beat the desktop hard.

The author has something to say:

The tangled little search...

One day you will be really fragrant.

——

Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2021-07-12 20:14:30~2021-07-13 20:53:29~

Thanks to the little angel who threw landmines: Chen. 1;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 8 Chapter 8

  Soon to the opening exam, Jing Nianxun reviewed the whole summer vacation, and finally got the 16th place in the class.

  This is already good for her.

  In the past, resources in ordinary classes were limited, and there were many people around me who did not seek to make progress. Although she was the number one at the time, she was afraid that she would be dragged down when she arrived in key classes.

  Jing Nianxun kept telling herself that she was helpless and could only rely on her own efforts to win the future, so she studied very hard.

  Of course, the 16th place is not good enough, she has to work harder.

  Jing Nianxun huddled in the crowd watching the results and continued to look up the rankings, but suddenly saw a familiar name: Ai Xiaoyu, 8th.

  Ai Xiaoyu?

  Is her grades so good?

  Ai Xiaoyu's best friend Ning Xi also saw her name. She thought she had read it wrong and confirmed it several times. She couldn't believe her eyes.

  "Little, little, little fish?! Isn't she stuffed in? Isn't she the last one, or the top ten?"

  Someone nearby frowned when he heard this, "Don't be malicious about speculating on others, haven't you seen her Mathematics 140? First in the school, it must be very good for such a difficult paper to pass this level."

  Ai Xiaoyu's previous self-introduction and the fall in the audience left a deep impression on them. They felt that this person was silly and a little cute.

  Now seeing this score, many people have a better impression of her.

  At the first class meeting of the second year of high school, Ai Xiaoyu was selected as the representative of the mathematics class. Naturally, there is no dispute about her grades.

  Jing Nianxun looked at Ai Xiaoyu who walked onto the stage to give her testimony, and was in a daze for a while: Is this really the Ai Xiaoyu she knew? That vicious-hearted, arrogant eldest lady?

  Everyone was looking at the stage intently, and her gaze also moved.

  The Ai Xiaoyu she had seen before was wearing a delicate pink princess dress and a pair of gorgeously decorated ponytails. She would never look at people when she walked on the road. His arrogant expression made Jing Nianxun especially. Disgusted, but I just don't say it in my heart.

  But the recent Ai Xiaoyu seems to be different.

  After school started, she seemed to have been wearing school uniforms neatly. It was obvious that everyone was the same simple, but she could be seen at a glance. White short-sleeved shirt, dark blue bow tie and plaid skirt look elegant and dignified, but with her round face, it is more energetic and aura.

  The high ponytail that was randomly tied up, coupled with low-power round-frame glasses, gave her a kind of academic temperament.

  Now I have the highest score in the school...

  Jing Nianxun watched, Ai Xiaoyu transformed from a arrogant and extravagant little princess to a tsundere and cute school girl.

  She admits that she hates Ai Xiaoyu very much, is jealous that she has a good family and is inherently superior, and hates what she has done, but now facing the harmless face on the stage, she suddenly can't hate it. Up.

  -

  Ai Xiaoyu got the first place in the school in math, but her eyelids were drooping and she was not happy at all.

  There are three reasons:

  First, the system tells her responsibly: "Entropy +30, ooc+10."

  She didn't expect this ooc at all.

  Who will tell her why the strength of the key class is still so weak?

  She has deliberately done two wrong questions, but the result is still number one?

  It seems that she should hand in a blank paper next time.

  System: "The entropy value of the pass is -10."

  "..."

  The second thing that makes her a little bit distressed is that she seems a bit...a bit too popular now.

  Most of this class didn't know her before, but thought she was a cute and loving student bully, and came to talk or ask questions after class.

  But Ai Xiaoyu only wanted to hug his thighs and be a salted fish with peace of mind.

  What's the use of being popular again? As long as the heroine still hates her, she can't escape the power of the plot.

  The third point is on the heroine.

  Ai Xiaoyu discovered that Jing Nianxun has been staring at her intently recently, secretly peeking at the side in class, and looking upright at other times.

  When Jing Nianxun heard the end from the beginning when she gave her election speech before, she saw her scalp numb and chills. Moreover, Jing Nianxun kept frowning, seeming to be thinking hard about something, puzzled, trance, hatred, sadness, all kinds of complex expressions intertwined, making Ai Xiaoyu a little scared.

  The hostess isn't already thinking about how to assassinate her, right?

  Steamed or braised?

  Ai Xiaoyu felt that she must have done a bad job.

  As a female partner, how could she be better than the female lead in the exam? Didn't she steal the lead from the lead?

  After Ai Xiaoyu figured it out, he immediately pulled over Jing Nianxun and said seriously: "Although I don't like you, as a representative of the mathematics class, I also have to think about the grades in the class, so I will teach you with difficulty!"

  Believe her, she will definitely get the highest score in the test.

  Jing Nianxun did not immediately agree, but instead asked, "Ai Xiaoyu, you remember that last year, in the first year of high school, I got the first prize in the class and went back. What did you say?"

  Ai Xiaoyu naturally does not remember such small details.

  She realized that Jing Nianxun's tone was not very good, and she suddenly became guilty: Is the heroine angry? Wouldn't it be nice to do it again when I go back?

  Jing Nianxun said, "You said, what's the use of your exams so high, but you're an ugly duckling that nobody wants. Then you tore my paper."

  Jing Nianxun closed his eyes, the painful expression on his face returned to normal in an instant, and then opened again.

  Ai Xiaoyu roared in his heart: That's the bastard of the original owner! Also said that the heroine is ugly, are you blind?

  The hostess, don't ignore me, I am sincere to you!

  Ai Xiaoyu naturally couldn't say these words, otherwise he would be beaten to death.

  She could only vaguely explain: "Dang, I was so young, ignorant, stupid, harp..."

  She didn't know what she was talking about, she couldn't explain, she just wanted to find a place to get in.

  Jing Nianxun glanced at her, turned around silently and stopped talking.

  She just said that, but she was emotionally upset at the thought of what happened before, and she couldn't control it.

  But what made her even more flustered was that Ai Xiaoyu admitted that she was wrong? Well, did you apologize to her?

  How could Ai Xiaoyu...

  Jing Nianxun only felt that she couldn't understand this person at all.

  -

  Late last turn team duty, Yuji Cheng Xiao Ai after math class representative, served as a team leader, was forced to supervise the crew.

  The duty list was lined up by the squad leader, giving Jingnian the most unwilling job to wipe the blackboard.

  Wiping the blackboard is tiring and dusty with chalk. Many girls are reluctant to do it. And if you are not tall, it will be difficult to wipe the upper part when you jump.

  Jing Nianxun stood silently in front of the blackboard, first wiped the lower part carefully several times, and then stood on tiptoe to wipe the upper part.

  She stretched her arms to reach, but there was still some distance from the top of the blackboard.

  At this time, Cheng Wang, who was sweeping the floor, threw his broom and walked over, and said with a polite expression: "I'll do it."

  Jing Nianxun hesitated, but Cheng Wang directly took the blackboard eraser in her hand and smiled at her, showing white front teeth on her swarthy face.

  Ai Xiaoyu finished washing the mop and was coming in from the door, and saw Cheng Wang and Jing Nianxun very close to the ground, smiling all over her face and helping her wipe the blackboard.

  "..."

  The male partner is going to do something?

  In the original book, Cheng Wang likes Jing Nianxun and has been chasing her. He helped her a lot when Jing Nianxun was lonely and helpless, and he was considered a good-tempered big boy.

  It's a pity that Jing Nianxun treated him as a friend in the early stage and as a tool man in the later stage. After the male lead appears, the male partner automatically retires.

  Recalling this, Ai Xiaoyu suddenly felt that Cheng Wang was also very pitiful.

  But even if it is a male partner, she can't stop her from holding her thigh. You know, although Ai Xiaoyu liked Cheng Wang in the original book, Cheng Wang hated Ai Xiaoyu and fanned the flames in front of Jing Nianxun, making Ai Xiaoyu her mortal enemy.

  Later, what Jing Nianxun did to Ai Xiaoyu also had the power of a male instrumentalist.

  So, the male partner can only ask you to get out of here!

  Anyway, the heroine doesn't like you either, you are so beautiful!

  Ai Xiaoyu thought so, and then shouted loudly: "Cheng Wang, go and wash the mop again!"

  Cheng Wang's hand wiping the blackboard stopped, turned his head and asked, "Didn't you wash it just now?"

  "It's dirty again, go! I'll just wipe the blackboard."

  Cheng Wang stared at Ai Xiaoyu, took a look at her height from above, and asked suspiciously: "You wipe the blackboard? You are shorter than Jing Nianxun."

  Jing Nianxun 164, but Ai Xiaoyu currently only has 162.

  Ai Xiaoyu also didn't know how the original owner, as an upright alpha, grew into this way. However, the growth period of alpha is relatively long, and it may not start to accelerate until the second or third year of differentiation. Sooner or later, it will surpass Jing Nianxun.

  Ai Xiaoyu feels that this male partner is really rude.

  Her eldest lady is getting grumpy!

  "I can't stand on a chair? I'm the group leader, so you can go if I ask you to go."

  Ai Xiaoyu raised the chair next to him, as if he was about to hit someone in the next second.

  Cheng Wang reluctantly took the mop and walked to the toilet.

  Ai Xiaoyu put the chair on the podium.

  Jing Nianxun said, "Let me come."

  Ai Xiaoyu quit, stubbornly said: "I'll do it."

  The tone is irrefutable.

  She stood on the chair, stretched her arms, only reached the top of the blackboard, and began to wipe it carefully with a rag.

  Jing Nianxun reluctantly supported the chair below.

  When wiping the blackboard on the other side, Ai Xiaoyu turned her body to wipe the edge, holding on to the blackboard all the time. But just when she was almost finished wiping, the hand she was holding suddenly slipped, and the blackboard rolled. She forgot that the blackboard is slidable!

  So Ai Xiaoyu started to sway from side to side and fell to one side.

  Fortunately, Jing Nianxun was beside her and held her waist.

  The girl's waist was soft and boneless, Jing Nianxun's fingertips quivered like an electric shock, but still did not let go, supporting Ai Xiaoyu's weight so that she would not fall off.

  After a panic, Ai Xiaoyu returned to balance and took a breath: "Scared to death."

  It was really scared to death, Jing Nianxun thought. For a moment, she thought that if she didn't catch it, or let it go after catching it, Ai Xiaoyu would probably be injured if she fell to the ground.

  Ai Xiaoyu was injured, didn't she always want it?

  But when the petite body was leaning down just now and she felt the temperature with her hands on her waist, she felt that she was just a thin girl in front of her.

  Can't let go.

  Jing Nianxun hates her weakness a bit, but can't go against her heart.

  Ai Xiaoyu got off the chair and said to her, "Thank you so much! It scared me to death. It must be painful to fall to the floor."

  Suddenly, she thought that it seemed to be ooc, so she added: "Why don't you help me earlier, what's the use of holding a chair, holding me!"

  ...No, I can't seem to say that either.

  Jing Nianxun saw someone looking awkward, and suddenly felt a little cute.

  She actually thought Ai Xiaoyu was cute, maybe she was really crazy.

The author has something to say:

9:2 tonight~

——

Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2021-07-13 20:53:29~2021-07-14 11:57:18~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Chen. 8 bottles;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 9 Chapter 9

  Ai Xiaoyu discovered that Cheng Wang has paid particular attention to Jing Nianxun in recent days.

  Yuan Qianwang fell in love with Jing Nianxun at first sight, and became Jing Nianxun's tablemate. After getting along with her daily, the love gradually grew, and finally she confessed naturally.

  But now, Ai Xiaoyu has forcibly taken the seat at the same table, and Jing Nianxun is very taciturn on weekdays, and rarely talks to others.

  In this case, Cheng Wang can still like Jing Nianxun, not knowing whether it is the power of the plot, or the male partner is too stupid.

  Cheng Wang is a sports student and has a straightforward personality.

  Borrow an eraser in class and talk to him by the way, and look at Jing Nian for a few more glances;

  After class, I often ran back in the back row, and I had to talk a few words if I had nothing to do.

  As the thigh part of the heroine, Ai Xiaoyu, no, it is the intimate little quilted jacket and the guards. Naturally, others are not allowed to dominate their cabbage.

  "What are you borrowing? I have pencils, pens, pens, red, black and blue. You can choose from a variety of styles."

  When Cheng Wang turned his head again and looked for Jing Nian to find something to borrow, Ai Xiaoyu forced his head to be straight, pushed his pencil case in front of him, and then snorted, the meaning was obvious.

  The child Cheng Wang was afraid that he could not understand human words, but still insisted: "Nianxun's pen is easy to use."

  Still want to find? Who made you call that?

  I dare not call the heroine like that!

  Ai Xiaoyu rolled her eyes: "I use the rest of her pen. I have everything she has."

  From some rumors, Cheng Wang had heard someone say that Ai Xiaoyu and Jing Nianxun's relationship was at odds, and Ai Xiaoyu often abused his cousin.

  He didn't believe it, but now Ai Xiaoyu personally admits that he gave Jing Nianxun the leftover pen. Isn't this abuse?

  Thinking about this, Cheng Wang's face immediately became solemn, and when he looked at the weak girl next to him, his eyes changed.

  It's so pitiful!

  He must rescue Jing Nianxun from the sea of ​​suffering and stay away from the vicious woman Ai Xiaoyu!

  Ai Xiaoyu didn't know Cheng Wang's burning morale and desire for protection. Seeing that he hadn't moved, he simply took out a few pens from his pencil case and threw them to him.

  Then he kicked his chair and ordered him to turn his head.

  This behavior was even worse in Cheng Wang's eyes, and Cheng Wang was already able to figure out how Jing Nianxun lived in Ai's house at this time.

  He clenched a fist secretly.

  -

  When eating at noon, Cheng Wang walked to the cafeteria, still thinking about Jing Nianxun's abuse.

  He looked around, and he saw the young girl alone in the corner, eating silently, without any sense of existence.

  In contrast, at the dining table in the center, Ai Xiaoyu and her best friend Ning Xi were chatting with each other, especially Ning Xi's loud voice, which occasionally gave out pleasant and hearty laughter, which once disturbed others.

  Cheng Wang glared at Ai Xiaoyu, walked to the dining table in the corner, and sat down opposite Jing Nianxun.

  Ai Xiaoyu had already seen him when Cheng Wang came in.

  Sure enough, went to find Jingnian?

  Have to do something again.

  Ning Xi was chatting with herself on the opposite side. She could create a noisy scene with a group of people just talking to herself.

  "Little fish, what's wrong with you? What are you looking at?"

  "It's okay..." Ai Xiaoyu replied, "You eat first, I'll go over."

  Ning Xi followed his gaze and saw Jing Nianxun in the corner.

  She suddenly became excited: "Are you going to go to Jingnianxun? Overturn her soup, overturn her food? Xiaoyu, you are finally back normally, I almost don't know you..."

  Ai Xiaoyu:...

  I'm sorry to disappoint you.

  She left Ning Xi behind and went to the table in the corner.

  At this time, Cheng Wang was sitting opposite Jing Nianxun, eagerly picking up a piece of braised pork, and wanted to send it to Jingnianxun's bowl.

  Ai Xiaoyu thought, "You can't be a male partner. Don't you know that female hosts hate eating braised pork?"

  The reason is that on the day of the car accident of the hostess's parents, their last dinner was braised pork, which caused the hostess to have a strong psychological shadow over the braised pork.

  As expected, Jing Nianxun hesitated and didn't accept it, but resisted and moved the bowl back.

  Cheng Wang's character was revealed, and he still insisted on picking up food.

  "What's wrong? The braised pork from school is delicious."

  A pair of chopsticks snatched the braised pork forcibly, Cheng Wang's eyes widened, and he saw Ai Xiaoyu behind him.

  Ai Xiaoyu slowly put down his own dishes, put the braised pork into the bowl, and did not forget to nod to Cheng Wang, looking very proud.

  Cheng Wang:...

  It's so vicious!

  Ai Xiaoyu put the braised pork into his mouth in one bite, and the taste was not bad.

  She raised her head to look at Jing Nian's dish, which was filled with some vegetarian dishes, and there was also a small dish of free soup, which looked very light.

  Jing Nianxun expends a lot of energy on studying every day. Such a diet certainly cannot provide enough energy.

  Ai Xiaoyu felt a little uncomfortable seeing this, after all, this was caused by the original host's female partner.

  Ai's father gave Jing Nianxun and Ai Xiaoyu the same living expenses, but Ai Xiaoyu deducted most of them every time, leaving only a little for Jing Nianxun to save in the meal card, resulting in Jingnianxun's card with very little money.

  When Cheng Wang watched Ai Xiaoyu staring at the opposite plate, thinking she was thinking about some sort of pruning method, he warned, "Ai Xiaoyu, what do you want to do?"

  "Stop you," Ai Xiaoyu replied flatly, "You don't even know what she likes to eat, and you want to get close to her?"

  "You know?!"

  In the quarrel between the two, Jing Nianxun picked up the dishes and left, and went to an empty table far away from them.

  -

  The next day, also in the cafeteria, Ai Xiaoyu arrived early, strolled by the window, and glanced at the door from time to time.

  There was Jing Nianxun's meal card in her pocket, which was secretly taken from the table yesterday, but Jing Nianxun didn't find it either.

  Ai Xiaoyu took the card and swiped it on the credit card machine, and there was only a few pitiful dollars in it, which can already be eliminated.

  After a while, Jing Nianxun came in through the door, still holding a teaching aid book in his hand.

  She put the book on the seat, went to the window, and ordered two vegetarian dishes that she usually eats.

  When swiping the card, she took it out of her pocket, but she couldn't find the card.

  The auntie who was serving food was still waiting, and the people in the line at the back also poked their heads out in doubt.

  "what happened?"

  Jing Nianxun was a little anxious, digging through his pockets but couldn't find it.

  Left it in the classroom?

  But when she left the seat, she had checked clearly, there was nothing on the table, nor in the drawer.

  At this moment, a card was stretched out from the side, Jing Nianxun looked up, and it turned out to be Ai Xiaoyu.

  Ai Xiaoyu ordered a few more dishes, such as egg custard, minced eggplant, sweet and sour fish... The dishes in the noble school were really rich, Ai Xiaoyu couldn't help but sighed, thinking about the school and cafeteria she went to before she was wearing a book. Can't pick out a few edible dishes.

  With a beep, Ai Xiaoyu swiped the card and handed it to Jing Nianxun.

  Jing Nianxun hesitated and didn't answer, but the people behind were already urging, "What are the ones in front of you, don't hurry up!"

  Jing Nianxun had to take the plate first and returned to his seat. Ai Xiaoyu also took a meal and sat opposite her.

  "These..." Jing Nianxun looked at the dish in thought, these are her favorite foods.

  Even her mother used to cook them before, and now seeing these familiar dishes reminds her of the warmth she once felt.

  But how does Ai Xiaoyu know what she likes to eat?

  Is Ai Xiaoyu always observing her?

  Although Jing Nianxun wanted to deny this possibility, the facts before him reminded her from time to time.

  At this time, Ai Xiaoyu was immersed in the joy of [Entropy +50].

  She found that the entropy is increasing faster and faster, maybe the heroine has changed her attitude?

  Maybe it won't take long for her to get out of the confinement of ooc.

  As for why she knows what the hostess likes to eat, it's very simple, the original is clearly written!

  He even deliberately described those kinds of food. There is a plot behind the original story. In order to please the heroine, the male protagonist does what she likes to eat every day.

  Although Ai Xiaoyu didn't know why he wanted to do this on behalf of the male lead, the increase in entropy would do.

  Ai Xiaoyu was happier the more he thought about it, and even smiled at the heroine.

  System: "ooc+5. Host, what are you doing smiling at the heroine?"

  Okay, you can't even smile.

  Ai Xiaoyu immediately changed to a serious expression, and said to Jing Nianxun, "I will use my card in the future. I want to swipe as much as I want. Ai Xiaoyu is not such a stingy person. Don't let others say that I am abusing you!"

  After finishing this sentence, she herself felt like a domineering president bag. Raising Xiaojiao's wife, throwing a bunch of cards in front of Xiaojiao's wife, and then said: "Woman, just swipe it! There is no such thing as Long Aotian in this world. Something to start!"

  Thinking about it, she couldn't help laughing again.

  System: "ooc+5."

  "..."

  System you give me ¥%&#@!

  Jing Nianxun has been holding the rice in silence, but she can clearly feel the gaze from the other side, Ai Xiaoyu seems to be smiling all the time, smiling stupidly.

  Jing Nianxun is even more weird. What does Ai Xiaoyu do with her smirk for no reason?

  ——

  Cheng Wang refused to give up, and didn't know where to take out two movie tickets, and quietly handed them to Jing Nianxun when get out of class was over.

  He asked expectantly: "Are you free this weekend? This is the latest release. It has a high rating and should be pretty good."

  Jing Nianxun was taken aback, then shook his head: "Thank you, but I can't ask for..."

  "Hey, give me a chance," Cheng Wang handed the movie ticket forward, almost reaching Jing Nianxun's eyes. He insisted on a stern face, "Isn't it okay to watch a movie among classmates?"

  Normally, it doesn't matter between classmates. It's probably a normal way for boys to invite girls to go to the movies. But for Jing Nianxun, no classmates or friends have ever invited her to do anything. Cheng Wang's smile made her think again. Weird, uncomfortable all over.

  But she wouldn't refuse, her lips were closed and she didn't know what to say.

  "Then it's a deal. See you or leave on Saturday afternoon."

  Cheng Wang put the movie ticket on her desk and left.

  After Ai Xiaoyu came back from the outside, the first thing he saw was the movie ticket on Jing Nianxun's table.

  "Ok?"

  She looked at the figure Cheng Wang had just passed by, and then realized that there seemed to be such a paragraph in the original story.

  Cheng Wang is a very persistent person. He spares no effort in pursuing Jingnianxun. He sends Jingnian to search for various things every day, and walks through every scene where he can date.

  Among them, in the movie theater, Cheng Wang confessed to Jing Nianxun!

  Confession!

  The heroine naturally did not agree, but this matter was later known by the female partner who liked Cheng Wang, and the gap between them was added.

  So Ai Xiaoyu didn't want this to happen.

  What's more, there are some ambiguous descriptions in the movie theater section of the original book, and Cheng Wang deliberately leaked some pheromones in order to attract Jing Nianxun. Ai Xiaoyu couldn't imagine how the thin and petite girl in front of her would face those almost sexual harassment behaviors.

  She wanted to stop this fruitless date, but when she wanted to open her mouth to say something, the system began to bombard her mind wildly: "Host, the movie theater script must go, otherwise the entropy will be reduced by 100!"

  This is also OK?

  Ai Xiaoyu thought for a while and continued to ask the system: "Does this script have to go as it is? Can't it be transferred?"

  The system replied: "The requirement for testing is that Jing Nianxun must go to the cinema."

  "Oh..." Ai Xiaoyu's heart moved. If Jing Nianxun can't move here, can't let Cheng Wang go?

The author has something to say:

Two more~

Chapter 10 Chapter 10

  After class, Ai Xiaoyu was thinking hard, and suddenly heard a teacher at the door of the office discussing: "The basketball game is about to start next week. How is your class training?"

  Teacher Zhang, a bald head in their class, complained: "You know, the liberal arts class can't get a few good sports, and a few sports students are not seen every day. This time it is estimated that even the number of students is not enough..."

  Ai Xiaoyu smiled and walked forward and said, "Teacher, Cheng Wang seems to like playing basketball! Even if it's time for next week, I just need to hurry up and practice this weekend!"

  Teacher Zhang raised a smile: "Really, Cheng Wang would like to participate? That's great, our class has hope!"

  In class, Teacher Zhang asked Cheng Wang in front of the class: "Jing Wang, I heard that you like playing basketball? Would you like to participate in the basketball game next week?"

  Cheng Wang was taken aback for a moment: "But now that everyone is not organized, and there is no cooperation, time is estimated to be too late..."

  Teacher Zhang waved his hand, very free and easy: "It's okay, I borrowed the key to the gymnasium. You can practice in it all weekend!"

  Cheng Wang is still thinking about his date. He has arrangements. How can he come out to practice?

  Teacher Zhang saw that he hadn't responded for a long time, and asked: "What's the matter with you lately? If it's really busy, then forget it..."

  Cheng Wang didn't dare to say that he was thinking about the date, but waved his hand: "No, no..."

  "That's it! I'll give you the key to the gymnasium, and you will take a few other players to practice hard and try to make it to the final!"

  Cheng Wang couldn't argue, but he could only bite the bullet and agreed.

  After school, Ai Xiaoyu knocked on his table, Cheng Wang looked up and saw that it was her, and immediately showed a look of disgust.

  Ai Xiaoyu didn't see it, and said nonchalantly: "Win glory for the class, come on!"

  Cheng Wang looked at her, and suddenly understood something: "Did you just tell Lao Zhang that you let me go to the basketball game when I invited Xiaoxun to watch a movie yesterday? I'm telling you, even if you didn't go with her this time , I still have a chance next time, I will never date you! Give up!"

  "..." Ai Xiaoyu didn't expect that he was in this brain circuit, so she thought she liked him?

  Ai Xiaoyu rolled her eyes quietly, she didn't remember the original owner's pot.

  ——

  On weekends, the cinema.

  Jing Nianxun was holding the movie ticket, waiting at the entrance, looking for a familiar figure. She didn't even know why she promised Cheng Wang to come here. Perhaps she had never been invited by a classmate before, and she couldn't find a reason even if she wanted to refuse.

  After a while, a petite body squeezed in from the bustling crowd outside the door, and Ai Xiaoyu poked her head in and looked inside as she walked in.

  Ai Xiaoyu?

  Why is she here?

  Who did she date?

  A series of names flashed in Jing Nianxun's mind, and then he cut off his thoughts abruptly.

  Forget it, no one has anything to do with her.

  Is it a boyfriend?

  Ai Xiaoyu has a boyfriend?

  Ai Xiaoyu waved to her.

  Jing Nianxun looked back, only to see a mother with a crying child, coaxing the child to come out from the side.

  "What are you looking at?" Ai Xiaoyu subconsciously smiled at her, realizing that he was ooc, and quickly switched identities, making a straight face, "Jing Wang wants to train and can't come, so he gave me the ticket."

  Then he raised it like a show off.

  Jing Nian Xunxindao, oh, it turned out to be because of Cheng Wang.

  Ai Xiaoyu likes Cheng Wang.

  The movie started soon, and the two of them were seated, but half of Jing Nianxun squeezed on one side of the seat, separated from Ai Xiaoyu a certain distance, his eyes were not away from the screen, and he didn't even look at Ai Xiaoyu.

  Ai Xiaoyu was a little bit sad, let alone Cheng Wang licking the dog, her female partner also failed.

  A voice suddenly came not far away: "Sister Ai, Sister Ai!"

  Ai Xiaoyu didn't know who she was calling until she saw both boys looking at her.

  A shaved head is almost dead, and there is a snake or an earthworm tattooed on his arm, or maybe it is a dragon.

  The system explained: "The one on the left is Wei Dacheng, and the one on the right is Liu Sanmin."

  What a random name... Ai Xiaoyu remembered that when she was reading, she even complained about these two names. These two are the two representatives of the female partner's many younger brothers, bald and patterned. They help the female partner to fight for all evil and do nothing. They are also in the heroine's subsequent revenge list.

  As for why Ai Xiaoyu has so many younger brothers, although she has a mediocre force value, how can she have money in her family! upstart! The temperament is also a temper that will burst at any time, bullying is common, and often with some small gangsters walking around the campus swaggeringly.

  When the two younger brothers saw their boss, they first called their names respectfully, and then they were dumbfounded when they saw the boss next to them.

  Jing Nianxun? Isn't this the person the boss hates most?

  When they were in the first year of high school, they were secretly saddened by Jing Nianxun. At the time, they thought this girl was pretty good-looking, because they met the boss who was so cruel and unsparing.

  One of them said: "Oh, I see, Sister Ai must have taken that girl to watch a horror movie on purpose! It must be ugly to see her crying in fright!"

  The other also echoed: "Yes, yes, our sister Ai is so courageous that we won't be scared to cry!"

  Ai Xiaoyu: "..."

  Before she came, she didn't know what kind of movie it was. Seeing the name "Red Nail Polish", she thought it was a romantic movie specially selected by Cheng Wang. Who knew that at the beginning of a movie, she saw a pair of pale hands and pointed nails covered with blood-red nail polish. Then she realized that something was wrong, and quickly turned on the phone to check the introduction of the movie.

  ...Well, horror movie.

  She didn't dare to look at it at all! ! !

  Cheng Wang, that straight man, why would he bring someone he likes to watch horror movies!

  The hands on the screen were extremely gloomy, almost covered in skin and bones, and the red nail polish was glowing with dazzling light, and suddenly grabbed to the screen side——

  "Ah ah ah ah ah!!!"

  Ai Xiaoyu screamed all of a sudden, holding the person next to him not letting go.

  Jing Nianxun lowered his head and stared blankly at the person who buried his face in her neck, his face flushed. A familiar smell came out, and the sweet peach juice filled the air, arousing her nervous and sensitive nerve endings.

  Jing Nianxun quietly pushed her with his hands, and Ai Xiaoyu found out who he was holding.

  When it's over, she dared to hug the heroine, she didn't want to live anymore...

  But surprisingly, the beep did not sound, instead a string of system sounds:

  [Entropy+30]

  [Image complexity +10]

  [Jing Nian seeking pleasure point +10]

  ...

  Is Jing Nianxun so happy to watch her make a fool of herself? !

  Although the entropy has increased, Ai Xiaoyu has experienced the anti-human metamorphosis of the heroine, no wonder she can do such a thing after being blackened.

  She broke free from Jing Nianxun's arms. If the light was brighter, she could see Jing Nianxun's crimson spread from the earlobe to the bottom.

  Ai Xiaoyu turned her face to the screen with bitterness, but this time there was no red nail polish, but it was a woman dressing up in the mirror. Her movements looked strange, as if she was possessed by the ghost.

  The woman put on just dressing up for several minutes. Ai Xiaoyu wondered what she was doing, but when she put on all her makeup, the mirror overflowed with blood. A closer look still oozes from the person's facial features!

  "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

  She will never come next time!

The author has something to say:

Little angels, because the list has a word limit, so you can only change about two thousand per day before entering V. After entering V, it will become thick and long!

▄██● (Kneel gently.jpg

Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2021-07-14 20:55:02~2021-07-15 20:18:48~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 2 bottles of one koi;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 2.3K 26
"You married who?" 19 years ago Ron cheated on Hermione.She left her job at the ministry and found her true love at her new job.
2K 67 21
Y/n had run away from her only family to be alone, only to then get caught up with a group of strangers who soon become her best friends. However she...
6.7K 89 13
前任的白月光O暗恋我 Author:如作千灯 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6342312 https://www.shubaow.net/265_265668/ Chao Wan only found out after they broke...
12.3K 305 10
BOOK 2 HEY YALL BASICALLY THE SAME THING BUT PART 2 I'm basing this off the Sonic movie that just came out. I watched it and fell in LOVE with Jim...