WRAPPED AROUND MY FINGERS...

By cutegir2002

A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because hi... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
New story
48
49
50
51
52(M)
53
54
55
56(End)
Special chapter ♥️

35

5.1K 297 111
By cutegir2002

Somewhere in a dark room....

A girl was was sitting in a corner her legs chained with the wall...she flinched when the room's door got opened and someone entered inside with a plate of food in his hands...

"Go away"the girl spoke in English....

"Sis....I told you eat this...you will get sick .."the man who entered said...

"Don't pretend like you are worried for me Doyoung "the girl spoke looking more like glaring at Doyoung....

"Emily....I told you don't try to betray boss...but no you and that your so called principals...see where you are....what was the need of helping that jeon dear"Doyoung spoke sitting infront of Emily who looked straight in his eyes...

"I don't regret betraying that bastard....and I will help Jeon every time I will get the chance"Emily spoke in a stern voice....

"Emily....I....I don't know what should I say....it is hurting me so much seeing you here like this....but I can't even let you free Because it's boss's order to tie you and lock you in this dark room....*Sighs*....have this if you are willing to I will leave"Doyoung spoke placing the plate Infront of Emily....glanced at her with sad eyes for the last time as he left from the room closing the door behind....

Emily leaned her head on wall as tears rolled down from her eyes...."eomma...I miss you....I wish you was here "Emily whispered as tears flowed on her cheeks....

*****

Kook and hobi rushed with tae and Lisa in their arms.... Yeonjun already called kook's old friend Jackson who is a doctor in Italy...... Jackson was all ready with his team to do the operation of both tae and Lisa and save their life's....

Kook placed tae on the strecher as the staff of the hospital started to push it fastly....kook was holding tae's hand not wanting to leave it for a second but he had to leave it because he isn't allowed to go inside the operation theater....

Jackson asked some of his expert team of doctors to handle Lisa while he himself was going to do tae's operation.....as soon as the doors were closed the red light lit up....kook stood on the corner leaning his body on a wall....

Felix had already called Joon and yoongi and told everything which was ordered by kook....they are coming to Italy from the first flight they will get....

Kook slided on the wall and sat on the floor head resting on the wall behind....eyes puffy and red....cheeks having tears rolling on them....he recalled the time he first saw tae....the time he for the first time got lost in someone's eyes...that he forgot other was shouting and cursing him....

He remembered about all of their bickerings....their laughs...their small fights... tae's sassy lines...how tae always turns the tables and he  ended  up getting blushed by other .....he closed his eyes as fresh tears flowed from his red shot eyes....the giggles of tae were ringing in his ears....and a loud sob left from his mouth when he recalled tae saying I love you to him....

He don't know what was happening around him he was too lost in his memories with his sweet heart....that he didn't even noticed how hobi yeobin and felix were looking at him with sad teary eyes....

Seeing their strong, merciless mafia leader crying like this was something they never imagined....kook didn't cared what the three will think...I just knew right now he just wanted his sweet heart safe....along with his best friend Lisa....he don't know what he should feel about her...

Should he be happy that he is so lucky that he got Lisa as his best friend....or should he be sad that he wasn't that good friend that he didn't noticed how Lisa got shot....

He snapped his head to his left when he felt a tap on his shoulder...his eyes were looking too red...his nose was red as well...he looked surprised when he saw Jin sitting next to him tears flowing from his eyes as well...

He looked up and saw Joon yoongi and Jimin were staring at him too they all were crying....he was too lost in his thoughts that he didn't realized it's been hours Lisa and tae were taken Inside...he didn't realized when this four arrived....he looked back at Joon ...

"I am...I am sorr-yy hyu-ng"kook spoke clapsing his hands together....Joon kneeled down infront of him...

"Why are you saying sorry kook"Joon spoke as he held kook's clapsed hand...

"I was-n't...ab-le to pro-te-ct h-im....I...I brok-e my pro-mise...I..am sorry"kook spoke between his sobs hanging his head ....he was too ashamed....he was ashamed on himself for not able to protect his sweet heart....Joon hugged kook making kook's to sob more loudly....

"It's not your fault.... don't be guilty... it's not you fault"Joon spoke patting kook's back as he tried to control his won sobs ....

They all stayed there in silence just the sobbing sound of kook was heard ....kook backed away from Joon as he stood up fastly going towards the doctor that was handling Lisa's case....

"How ....is she"kook asked Hoping not to hear something bad....but his mind went blank when he heard...

"I am sorry but we wasn't able 5o save the patient....we tried our best but the bullet went in her heart ....she is no more"the doctor's voice echoed in the silent corridor.....

They heard a loud thud and rushed towards kook who had fell on the floor being unconscious....he was injured too he got shot too on his arms....but in saving tae he totally forgot he himself is in pain...he carried tae and that caused his injury to get deepen....

Doctor's asked the staff to take kook to the a room too...he was immediately asked to get taken care off...Jin hugged Joon crying too hard that it became difficult for him to breath....Jimin was no better...he was sobbing in yoongi's arms who was as scared as others for tae and kook.... specially after hearing that Lisa is no more...they were more scared for tae....

***

Kook shut open his eyes as he looked around.....he was sweating badly.....a doctor was putting badge on his arms...he looked around and started to sit up in panick...

"You can't move"the doctor tried to make him lay but he wasn't in mood for all this....he just saw a very bad dream....very bad dream...he saw his sweet heart laying infront of him lifeless....he can't let that happen...he can't he removed the iv drip and rushed out going towards the operation theater.....

Doctor's rushed behind him to make sure he don't get unconscious in the middle way because he lost his blood too...yoongi stood up immediately when he saw kook running towards them...

"Sweet heart is safe right"kook asked holding yoongi's hand....yoongi stayed silent....he looked at Joon who was standing in a corner .....he rushed towards him...

"Tell me hyung...tae is fine...my sweet heart is fine right...."kook asked but received silence...

"FOR GOD SAKES...TELL ME..."kook spoke shaking joon's shoulder harshly....

"Doctor said...tae has lost too much blood....the bullet hit his shoulder bone....they need blood to supply it in his body....I had already gave some blood but I am stricted to give more....and tae's blood group is too rare ... it's O+....and the hospital blood bank didn't had that blood too....if....if he didn't get the blood within some hours....he will.."Joon stopped in middle....kook can't take this any more....

"He will what ....tell me hyung....he will what "kook asked in low voice....

"There's a cha ce he will slip in coma"Joon spoke and kook's heart stopped for a moment....

No tae can't be in coma...he should not...he have to be safe...he have to get cured....kook thought his grip on Joon's shoulder got lossen as his hands dropped....

He shook his head tears again started to flow from his eyes...he had just lost a very close person and he can't lose another one....that too his love...his everything...

He was walking back and bumped into a person...he looked back with his teary eyes...it was Jackson who was feeling too bad for kook ...he had never seen kook in such a vulnerable state....

"Hyung... ple-ase sa-ve my l-ove"kook spoke looking at Jackson with pleading eyes...

"Don't worry kook I had called my cousin he has the same blood type ...and to our luck he is currently in Italy too...he said he will come here as soon as possible and his best friend has the same blood type too...he has assured his friend will give blood too...we just have to hope that reach as early as possible so we can save tae.... don't worry everything will be ok...hmm"Jackson spoke....

A new light of hope came for kook when Jackson's phone ringed..."yes....oh you are already here good ...come towards the operation theater...yes...."Jackson spoke...

"He is already here....I will try my all to save tae..."Jackson spoke as he went inside ordering one of the staff to get the both person to the operation theater as soon as possible.....

Joon helped kook to sit on the steel benck where Jimin and Jin were already sitting...the red lights again lit up....two hours passed when the light switched off and Jackson came out....

Kook stood up but stumbled as he was also week...but still he walked towards Jackson who smiled warmly at kook...

"He is out of danger now...he will wake up in some hours...calm down now and get treated tooo."Jackson spoke ....kook hugged him tightly thanking him countless times...namjin and yoonmin hugged each other feeling like they got their life's back hearing this news....

"Ca-n...can I..meet him"kook asked to Jackson...

"Yeah...we will shift him to the vip room then you can..."Jackson spoke and patted kook's shoulder lightly before walking away to check other patients tooo.....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

It was too emotional for me to write... that's why it took so much time... Because I was having tears while writing this so I have to write this in three parts....well we lost Lisa....but there is a saying....

People are meant to come and go....but the life still goes on....you have to live no matter someone too close to you left you....but that doesn't mean it didn't hurt...it hurts like hell seeing someone so close to us lifeless....

Tell me how it was.....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss......

Author....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 37.4K 42
"P-Please Taehyungie... L-Let me go... My hands h-hurts..." "Is that so? Such a pity. If I unchain you, you will surely run away right?" "N-No I won'...
278K 11.8K 27
when a certain fluffy bunny looking boy has a Mafia wrapped around his fingers Dive deep and find out the love story of a bratty cute innocent bunn...
155K 5.7K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
429K 23.3K 46
Story by Cutegir2002 ____________________ Jeon jungkook loves his girlfriend Lim Somi the most in the world. He is ready to do anything for her. Jeon...