𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨

By m3worlddomination

Basically you're a singer and Katsuki is a pro hero. 3rd pro hero. so you all are older. Let's just begin.. H... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
Ending

2

635 8 0
By m3worlddomination

...

You woke up to the sun shining through your window. You got up and stretched before walking to the living room. You yawned as you gently petted Poppy.

"Good morning, Poppy." You said, yawning. Poppy softly growled as a way of saying, good morning. You opened the fridge, stomach rumbling.

Nothing in the fridge was something you wanted. You then decided you wanted Mc Donald's. You went to your room and Poppy followed behind you. You grabbed your phone and dialed the number.

You ordered F/F and F/D along with it. You waited about 30 minutes for it to arrive. You paid and ate peacefully before you got a call from your agent.

"Hello?" You asked with a mouth full. "Hi Y/N! We called to tell you to get ready now because it's about 9 AM." Your agent told you. "Oh, uhm. Give me a second because I'm eating." You swallowed loudly.

"Oh yeah, I can tell." Your agent laughed. You rolled your eyes and told him you would be ready in 30 minutes. You ate quickly before getting up and getting ready.

When you we're finished, you waved by to Poppy and got into the limo. You drove away as you saw Poppy in the window.

...

When you arrived, everyone was ready with your stuff packed. You were going on a 7 day tour so you would need all your stuff. Sadly, Wendy couldn't go with you so you'd aid your last goodbye before hoping into the car and driving off.

You watched Wendy wave and walk inside the studio. You waved back but knew she couldn't see you. You looked at your phone and got excited for your like 6th tour.

... (Katsuki's POV)

Katsuki met the group at Mina's house at the exact time she told him. Everyone was ready and all dressed up. They haven't had fun like this in a while now so they were super excited.

Everyone decided to take Todoroki's car because it was the biggest. Todoroki and Denki sat in the front, Kirishima and Mina in the middle, then Izuku, Katsuki, and Uraraka in the back.

Katsuki put his headphones in as the car started to move. Everyone was talking to each other and talking about hero work while Katsuki wa alike that one weird kid that isn't involved in anything.

... (your POV)

You were in the back of the stage getting ready and doing your makeup when your girl assistant came in the back. "Miss Y/N? You're up in 4 minutes." Your assistant told you.

"Okay.." you mumbled doing your eyeliner. Your assistant nodded awkwardly before leaving.

(Hey author here and I just wanted to show you what your outfit is:

Shout out to Doja cat 😍)

After your makeup was finished, you got ready so you started to practice your singing and rapping cause most of this tour was you doing both instead of just singing.

4 minutes passed and you could already hear groups of people coming in. You started to get nervous but you just took a deep breath and told yourself it would be fine.

You walked out there and crowd started to cheer and shout. Everyone was recording and stuff. Katsuki was looking down at his phone. The group got front row seats so you could see Katsuki crystal clear.

You wanted to make a good impression on him. Suddenly, the song music started to play.

(Author again here is the song you guys are gonna sing or rap idc)

Katsuki looked up from his phone and his eyes immediately landed on you and your body. He thought you were the most gorgeous woman in the world.

You were singing when you made eye contact with him and smiled. That drove him crazy. He looked away you chuckled but continued to sing.

You walked up to him still singing. Mina was watching this all and started screaming when you walked up to all of them. You hovered over Katsuki and he went crazy.

You waved at Mina before walking back on stage and finishing the song. Everyone screamed and cheered. You smiled and laughed but made eye contact with Katsuki.

Next song:

I know they're popular ass songs but yk just work with me 😭)

The next song came on and of course you were staring at Katsuki. You walked up to that group again and started to sing to Mina. She went crazy and screamed, "OMG I LOVE YOU!!" You smiled and walked back up on stage.

...

All the songs you sang:

Big energy- Big Latto

Ridiculous- Ariana Grande

Tomorrow 2 - Cardi B and Glorilla. Except it's all you.

Streets - Doja Cat 😍😍

Okay let's start:

The entire time you sang, Katsuki wouldn't stop blushing. Bro was turning Kirishima's hair color. After the show, he was super disappointed that he couldn't see you but luckily, after each show you could say hi to people and stuff.

After a couple of groups went and talk to you, Katsuki's group came. "OMG YOU DID SO GREAT!" Mina yelled with Uraraka by her side agreeing with her.

"Oh! Thank you!" You replied smiling. "Can I get your number?!" Mina asked. You were shocked by that question but gave it to her because she seemed cool. "Omg! Thank you so much!" Mina said waving bye. You waved back.

Kirishima and Katsuki then approached you. You and Katsuki made eye contact. "H-Hi" Katsuki stuttered. "Hi!" You replied. Katsuki felt like a total idiot for stuttering.

"Hey! You did great out there! Don't mind my girlfriend though, Mina. She was screaming the entire time!" Kirhsima laughed. You laughed to and looked at Katsuki who was writing something down on a sticky note.

"Anyway, it was since meeting you!" Kirishima said as he walked a little further but waited for Katsuki. "Come on, Katsuki!" Kirishima called. "Give me a sec!" He yelled back. After a couple seconds, he slid you the sticky note and walked to Kirishima.

One the sticky note, it was his number. You smiled at the sight of it and held it to your chest. You folded it and slid it into your pocket.

You then looked forward to the next people.

...

It was the end of the day and you were staying a penthouse for the night. You went on your phone and remembered the number. You dialed it and texted him.

After a couple of minutes, he texted back..

Unknown

Y/N: hello! This is uhm y/n! The girl from earlier!

Katsuki: oh hey. I'm Katsuki. Katsuki Bakugou.

Y/N: nice name!

Katsuki: same to you.

You blushed at that. Then for the next two hours, you two chatted and got to know each other..

Katsuki: hey uhm, I know this is kinda weird but where do you live?

Unknown

Y/N: oh uhm, I'm Japan. What about you?

Katsuki: Wait, Japan? I live there to.

Y/N: oh really! That's nice! Maybe we could hang out sometime. Maybe, you know, when neither of us are busy.

Katsuki: maybe, when your done with your tour shit. Then we can probably hang out. That is if I'm not busy.

Y/N: Oh uhm, Sure!

Katsuki: alright we'll I gtg.

Y/N: alright! Bye!

Katsuki: bye.

You two stopped chatting and you held your phone to your chest. Was it a date? Did you just ask him out? Well obviously.

You decided to get in the shower and wash up. After you washed up, you hopped into bed and watched T.V until your eyes couldn't take it anymore.

You feel asleep thinking about Katsuki and holding his note in your hands like it was a pillow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 282K 60
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
32.1K 1.4K 13
Promiscuity is addictive. It's so safe. You are not at risk of getting hurt, physically maybe , But emotionally ? No And the emotional pain is by f...
162K 5K 18
{Completed and under editing!} ~Character info~ -The character name is Y/N Uraraka, and she is Ochako Uraraka's twin sister -She always was jealous o...
1.6M 91.6K 46
|𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...