Left Right Left -RISHTA TERA...

By Jashukashyap

Aag aur pani ki prem kahani ## Raina love story Test of love More

About story
Background story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Characters

405 24 1
By Jashukashyap

Major Rajveer Singh Shekhawat (age -30)

Second  best cadet pass out from KMA , Best friend of Naveen , Naina  mentor, one of the best army officer, Friend of Nandhini ,Shalini Abhimanyu, Gunny.

Major Naveen Singh Ahluwalia ,Navu (age-30) 

Best cadet pass out from his batch, Best friend of Rajveer , Naina borther ,Friend of Nandhini ,Shalini Abhimanyu, Gunny.

Major Gunraj Singh Randhawa ,Gunny (age -30) 

Batchmate and friend of Rajveer and Naveen ,  Friend of Abhimanyu, Shalini, Nandhini.  Mentor and husband of Vidya .

Major Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan, Abhi (age-30)

Batchmate and friend of Rajveer and Naveen, Friend of Shalini,Nandhini, gunny ,Mentor and husband of Aakriti.

Major  Dr. Shalini Singhal (age-30)

Friend of  Naveen, Abhimanyu, Gunny, Rajveer, Nandhini, Surbhi.

Major Nandhini Varma (age-30)

Batchmate and friend of Rajveer and Naveen, Friend of Surbhi ,Shalini Abhimanyu, Gunny.

Major Surbhi Chandok(age- 28)

Best cadet pass out from her Batch , niece of BC , Mother of Navee , Student of Naveen, Abhimanyu, Gunny, Rajveer , friend of Shalini and Nandhini .

SUPER SIX .......

Captain Naina Singh Ahluwalia ,Phoolan Devi (age- 26)

Best cadet pass out from her batch , one of the best army officer, Naveen sister, Rajveer protegee,  Aalekh soul or sole sister , Friend of Ali, Yudi , Pooja, Amardeep Huda , she loves Rajveer.

Captain Aalekh Sharma , kaidi   (age-26)

Second best cadet pass out from his batch , Naina bother ,Friend of Ali, Yudi , Pooja, Amardeep Huda . Husband of sherry .

Captain Yadhuvansh Sahni , Yudi (age -26)

Batchmate of Naina,  Friend of Naina , Aalekh, Pooja,Ali ,Amardeep Huda.

Captain Amardeep Huda  (age-26)

Batchmate of Naina,  Friend of Naina , Aalekh, Pooja, Ali , Yudi, husband of Sameera.

Captain  Pooja Ghai, panjaban (age- 26)

Batchmate of Naina,  Friend of Naina , Aalekh, Amardeep Huda , Yudi, wife of Ali Baig .

Captain Ali Baig , usool bhai (age- 26)

Batchmate of Naina,  Friend of Naina , Aalekh, Amardeep Huda , Yudi , Husband of Pooja.

Lieutenants......

Lieutenant Dr. sherry Sharma (age- 24)

Wife of Aalekh , Rajveer sister, Sameera friend.

Lieutenant Vidya Singh Randhawa (age- 24)

Best cadet pass out from her batch , Friend of Sameera, Aakriti, Protegee and wife of Gunny.

Lieutenant Aakriti Rai Chauhan (age-24)

Friend of Vidya and Sameera, Protegee and wife of Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan.

Lieutenant Sameera Huda (age-24)

Friend of Vidya, sherry, Aakriti , wife of Amardeep Huda.

Brigadier Chandok

Principal of KMA , Surbhi uncle.

Navee

Daughter of Surbhi

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Let's start our story ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 31.9K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
169K 8.9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
81.6K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...