Does Harry Styles want to be...

By heartandlionreader

In this story Harry styles adopt a girl but she want to call him mum but Harry does not want her to call him... More

Cover
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21

16

193 2 0
By heartandlionreader

Gia:
This is what team books.

Gia:
This is by team do not tell.

Gia
This is by drummers.

Gia
This is by team cooks.

Rose:
"Thank you please go and clean up which they decide who will be the winner and the losers are."

All of us:
"Thank you."

Rose:
"So the winner is team the two lions and the losers are team beat and drummers but who will be going home now will be team beat I am sorry guys but you will be going home and team drummers you will have one more chance to stay in the competition."

Team drummer and team beat:
"Thank you we will try and win."

Rose:
"I hope you do now go and eat then we will start the next challenge."

Everyone:
"On it."

After breakfast

Machine:
"Ticket printing."

Gia:
"Guys we have a ticket."

Everyone:
"Coming."

Harry:
"Barkers your challenge is to make 4 pies but daughters in one team and dad in a another time you guys have 3 hours to bark these pies and your time starts now."

Lucy:
"Ok you 2 both listen to me we will do one step at the time got it."

Me Grace Jan and Genevieve
"Sure whatever."

Lucy:
"What are we making."

Gia:
"We are making pie maker easy beef pies."

Jan:
"Good idiot start cooking."

Gia:
"Whatever."

Lucy:
"You know that your cooking is not good right."

Grace and Genevieve:
"Stop talking and bark."

Them:
"Fine."

Gia:
"Thanks."

Genevieve and Grace:
"Anytime."

Jan:
"Good step one is to heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until onion softens. Add the mince and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up lumps, for 5 mins or until mince is cooked through."

Lucy:
"You will do stir in vegetables. Add gravy mix and 3/4 cup (185ml) water and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until liquid reduces slightly. Add tomato sauce and barbecue sauce. Bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring often, for 5 mins or until the mixture thickens slightly. Remove from heat. Cover and set aside for 30 mins to cool. Do you want to do the next step or me."

Timer man:
"2 hours to go."

Grace:
"We will do this tighter."

Gia:
"Yep." I did preheat pie maker. Use a 10.5cm pie maker base cutter to cut 16 discs from 4 pastry sheets. Use a 9.5cm pie maker top cutter to cut 16 discs from the remaining pastry sheets. And since that step was shot I did this step as well. Place 4 large base pastry discs in the pie maker holes. Spoon 1/4 cup of mince mixture into each pie base. Top with 4 small pastry discs. Lightly press edges to seal. Close the lid. Cook for 8 mins or until the pastry is golden. Repeat with the remaining pastry and mince mixture to make 16 pies. Serve the pies with tomato sauce.

Jan:
"Ok what next."

Lucy:
"Next we have you piece of s."

Grace:
"We have Mince pies."

Jan:
"And stop talking like that."

Gia:
"Or what."

Lucy:
"You know what."

Jan:
"I don't care now tell us the steps you brat."

Gia:
"Fine. To make the fruit mince, combine dried fruit, apple, brandy, orange juice, marmalade, sugar, mixed spice and almond in a glass or ceramic bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Set aside overnight or for up to 2 days to develop the flavours."

Jan:
"Good I will do that."

Gia:
"Not burn it."

Jan:
"I know what to do."

Gia:
"Sure you do."

Jan:
"What was that."

Gia:
"Oh noting don't worry about it."

Genevieve:
"Ok the next step is for you if you want to do it is place the flour, butter and icing sugar in a food processor. Process until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add egg yolk and water. Process until mixture just comes together. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Gently knead until smooth. Shape into a disc. Cover with plastic wrap. Place in fridge for 30 mins to rest." She is now doing that.

Gia:
I did it and this is what I do preheat oven to 180°C. Divide the pastry into 12 portions. Roll each portion out on a lightly floured surface to a 3mm-thick disc. Line 12 holes of a 1/3-cup (80ml) muffin pan with pastry. Trim to fit, reserving excess. Place in the fridge for 15 mins to chill.

Lucy:
"Read me the step."

Gia:
"No you do it I am barking here."

Lucy:
"No you do it."

Gia:
"I SAID YOU."

Lucy:
"Fine you b."

Gia:
"Oh me a b."

Grace:
"Not now you 2."

Us 2:
"Sorry."

Lucky:
This is what she is doing. Divide fruit mince among pastry cases. Use the reserved pastry to decorate pies. Bake for 30 mins or until golden brown and heated through. Serve warm or at room temperature. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.

Lucy:
"I am done."

All girls:
"Us too."

Timer man:
"1 hour left."

Gia:
"Ok this is the first step there is only 2 step."

Gia:
"I will help Grace you will do this by yourself or you make the next pie."

Genevieve:
"No I will do the next step."

Gia:
"Fine the first step is roll out the dough slightly between 2 sheets of baking paper until slightly larger. Use the pie maker pastry cutter to cut 8 large and 8 small circles from the pastry dough. Press 4 large dough circles into the pie holes. Spoon enough fruit mince over the pastry to come to the top. Top with the 4 small dough circles. Turn on the pie maker. Close and cook for 12-15 minutes or until pastry is crisp. Set aside to cool. And the second step for you is repeat with the remaining pastry and fruit mince. Dust generously with icing sugar. Serve with double cream, if using. Do you do have to wait for us."

Grace:
"What are we making."

Gia:
"We are making pie maker fruit mince pies."

Timer man:
"60 minutes left barkers."

Gia:
"Next we are making is Spinach, fetta and broad bean pie. Step one is place flour, wheatgerm and butter in a food processor. Process until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add 1 egg and chilled water. Process until mixture just comes together and forms a soft dough, adding extra water if necessary. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until smooth. Shape into a disc. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm."

Jan:
"Got it you b."

Gia:
"Good then what are you doing bark."

Jam:
"I am going."

Gia:
"Next step is meanwhile, heat oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook for 5 minutes or until softened. Add garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add spinach. Cook for 2 minutes or until wilted. Transfer mixture to a colander over a bowl to strain. Cool for 10 minutes."

Lucy:
"On it."

Timer man:
"49 minutes left barkers."

Gia:
"Thanks." Were they were doubt that I am doing this. Place broad beans in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 30 seconds. Drain. Refresh in a bowl of chilled water. Drain. Peel and discard skins. As that I am done and now I am doing is. Preheat oven to 190C/170C fan-forced. Roll pastry out between 2 sheets of baking paper until 5mm thick. Line a 4cm-deep, 22cm (top) pie plate with pastry. Trim excess. Pinch edge of pastry to form a decorative pattern.

Jan:
"I am done give me the next step."

Gia:
"Fine. Place spinach mixture in a bowl. Add broad beans, fetta, cheese, dill and lemon rind. Whisk milk and remaining eggs together. Add to broad bean mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until well combined. Spoon mixture into pastry case. Place on a baking tray. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden and filling has set. Stand for 10 minutes. Cut into wedges. Serve." We all cook this because we had to.

Timer man:
"10 minutes left barkers."

10 minutes later

Timer man:
"Barkers hands up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 11.5K 37
"She changed papa." She tells her younger sister. "I like her." The young one smiles knowing that papa was there more often. "Nanny? Is she our new m...
53.5K 554 25
Short one shots featuring Harry Styles and Y/N. Please vote and feel free to make requests. Some stories will detail which Harry era features, otherw...
3.9M 78.3K 39
A one night stand with Harry Styles: What's the worst that can happen?
265K 6.6K 71
At sixteen years old Aurora Wilson spent a few hours in her mother's cafe, with a trapped Harry Styles, his fans almost busting down the door to get...