Married to My Ex

By storiesbyjkm

In Married to My Ex, Ashi Sharma and Vansh Malhotra are forced to marry each other in an arranged marriage. ... More

1 | Marriage?
2 | HIM?!
3 | Path to Destiny? + Our past - (1)
4 | Our 1st Date (Past - 2)
5 | Flying kiss (Past - 3)
6 | Our 2nd Date (Past - 4)
8 | One year to us! (Past - 6)
9 | Her Birthday (Past - 7)
10 | SURPRISE! (Past - 8)
11 | Acting Weird (Past - 9)
12 | Sea of lies (Past - 10)
13 | I Approve (Present)
14 | Make you mine
15 | Shopping
NOTE
16 | Engagement ๐Ÿ’

7 | Our first kiss (Past - 5)

192 12 4
By storiesbyjkm

5 months into their relationship...
14th December 2010

~ In 12th Class ~

• Evening •

I sighed, shutting my Geography book and my stomach grumbled. Finally two chapters finished and now it's time for dinner!

"Mom, I am hungry!" I said as I went to the living room.

"2 chapters finished?" She asked getting up and I nodded. "Pause it and don't you dare watch it without me" She warned dad.

"Okay ma'am" My dad replied and quickly paused the series they were watching.

"You sit, I'll bring your food," She said going inside the kitchen.

I sat on the chair and took my phone out of my pocket and watched some reels while waiting for my mom to bring me food. After a few minutes, she came to me with a plate of biryani.

"Biryani!" I squealed.

"Yes. Your favorite" My mom said handing me the plate, and ruffling my hair and I immediately started having it.

"It's so good" I said with my mouth full.

"Don't talk while eating" My mom slapped my head and I mumbled a sorry.

I fell back on the chair rubbing my stomach as I ate the last spoon. I drank a glass of water and stood up to keep my plate in the kitchen.

Dinner done so now it's time for some Ice Cream! I ran to the fridge even if it was just 6 steps away.

Hehehe

I opened the freezer and what I saw, left me shocked. THERE'S NO ICE - CREAM! HOWW?!

"Mom - Dad! How's there no ice cream?!"

"Because you ate it all yesterday" My dad said.

"What no!" I said meekly.

"Yes!" He said in the same tone.

"Ugh!" I went to my room irritated.

I asked Rubina and Shruti if they would like to accompany me to Nirula's but Rubina had gone to her relative's house and Shruti had gone to watch a movie. I was looking for a way to get ice cream when I saw my phone ring, It was Vansh.

"Hmm?" I said annoyed.

"Kya hua?" He asked.
(What happened?)

"I want to have ice cream and there's none left."

"Hmm" He said and paused. "Get ready. We are going to have ice cream." He said after a few seconds.

"Huh? But It's a bit late. How will you come?" I asked looking at the time.

"It's okay I have a bike, We can go on that."

"Wait I'll ask my parents."

I took my phone downstairs with me and saw mom and dad watching the same series.

"Mom - Dad can I go out to have ice - cream?" They paused the series when they heard me.

"At 11.30? With whom?"

"With Ayush," I said hoping they say yes.

Ayush is one of my oldest friends. His parents and my parents are very close since they have been friends since college. Therefore, we have been friends since childhood, so if he's with me they will be neither worried nor suspicious about anything because of course I could not tell them that I am going out with a boy who they don't even know.

"Oh with Ayush. Yeah sure."

Yes! They believed me, and plan A successful!

"Okay thanks" I rushed back to my room.

"They said yes" I said closing the door behind me.

"Great! Now get ready. I am coming"

"Okay byee" I said before cutting the call.

I got up and quickly changed into a blue hoodie and black legging, left my hair open and applied some lip balm.

After a few minutes I heard a ting on my phone and saw a message from Vansh 'I am here' to which I replied 'Coming'.

"Bye guys! I am going" I said to my parents as I walked to the main door.

"He's here?" My mom asked.

"Yes" I said as I opened the door.

"Okay bye" My parents said in unison as I closed the door behind me.

"Hii" I said as I saw Vansh and walked towards him.

"Hey" He replied as I climbed on the bike and gave a kiss on his cheek.

"Ooh someone's romantic" He winked looking at me from the rear camera, making me blush. He ignited the engine and we left to have ice cream.

"Where are we going?"

"We'll take our ice creams from Nirula's and then I'll show you a really beautiful spot near it."

"Okay" I grinned and we talked throughout the ride.

Vansh killed the engine as we reached outside Nirula's. We both went inside and gave our orders. I quickly messaged Ayush also :

'Ayush!!'

'Hmm?'

'If you get any call or message from mom or dad, I am with you. Okay?'

'Okay. You are out with your secret bf. Done.

'Ayush! I'll kill you!'

'Ok ok sorry ma'am. I'll do as you say'

'Good'

Plan 2 also successful! Yes! I put my phone inside my pocket. After a few minutes we got our ice creams and I asked Vansh :

"Where are we gonna go now?"

"There's a little lake in walking distance from here. The view from there is really beautiful."

"Okay, let's go" I said in excitement and we walked on the road side with our ice creams in our hands as we decided we'll have it when we reach the spot.

"Here we are" Vansh said and we both sat near the lake.

The view was really beautiful. So many stars in the sky, the full moon looked beautiful and the sound of water in the lake. So relaxing.

We had our ice creams while looking at the view and talking. As we finished our ice creams I scooted closer to Vansh and kept my head on his shoulder while he kept his arm around my waist.

"Vansh?"

"Hmm?"

"You will never leave me na?" I asked looking at him, staring at his eyes

"Of course, I'll never leave you Ashu. Where did this come from suddenly?" He said looking at me also staring at my eyes

"I don't know, I just got this thought in my mind" I said looking down.

"Ashu, I can never ever imagine leaving you. I will always be with you by your side, forever. Okay?" He said lifting up my chin making me look at him and I slightly nodded.

We both kept staring at each others eyes, completely lost. Vansh broke the eye contact looking at my lips and then at my eyes as if asking for my permission, his face a centimeter away from mine.

I didn't do anything but slightly touched my lips with his, teasing him. He leant forward to kiss me but I moved my head back. I continued teasing him until he got frustrated and held the back of my head with his hand and finally kissed me, slowly. I smiled and felt a tingling sensation in my stomach as I kissed him back.

We kept kissing each other until we both were out of breath. We both were panting. We smiled looking at each other. Our first kiss finally!!

We both kept staring at each other and kissed each other until we were out of breath again. We both blushed as we parted.

"Should we go now?" He asked looking at me.

"Yeah" I looked down at my fingers as I was to shy to look at him and I heard him chuckle.

He got up and lent his hand to me. I held his hand and he pulled me against his chest. We both walked to his bike holding hand in hand.

We both climbed on the bike. Vansh ignited the engine and we both left for my house.

I got down as we reached outside my house.

"Bye" I said as I stared at him

"Bye. See you tomorrow." He started at me back.

I took this as a chance and quickly pecked him on his lips and ran inside my house, blushing, leaving him still.

Thank god we don't have any camera's outside our house!

"You are back?" My mom asked as she saw me and I quickly masked my expressions with a normal face.

"Yeah" I said normally like nothing happened a few seconds ago and sat on the sofa opposite to mom.

"So what did you both do?" My dad asked.

"Nothing much, Just had ice cream and Va- I mean Ayush also showed me a nice spot near Nirula's, we sat there and talked a bit." I told her.

"Good" My mom said. "You should have called him inside na?"

"Huh?"

"I am saying you should have called Ayush inside for coffee or anything"

"I did ask him to come. But he said that it was getting late and also had to go to college tomorrow so he didn't come."

"Ayush is a nice boy na" my mom said looking at my dad.

"Yeah" He replied nodding and I nodded too.

"Chalo, let us sleep now. It's getting late."

"Yeah. Good night" I wished my parents before going to my room.

I changed into my pyjamas and got inside the comfy duvet. I messaged Vansh asking if he had reached home :

'Reached home?'

'Yes'

'Okay. Good night♥️'

Good night 😘'

I blushed on his reply. I took out my diary from the bed - side drawer and wrote todays diary entry. After writing in it, I kept it back inside and my mind automatically started replaying the kiss moment. Soon sleep took over me.

*~*~*~

Yay! They had their first kiss!
How cute!
Also everyone should have a friend like Ayush, right? A Partner In Crime.

I hope you guys liked this chapter 😁

Don't forget to vote ⭐️
Thank you for reading 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 5.8K 39
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
102K 8.4K 18
ใƒŸโ˜… "๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ" โ˜…ๅฝก Vaidehi Chauhan's dreams always started fr...
513K 20.6K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns๐Ÿฅ€ He was the thorn that would destroy her๐Ÿ”ฑ Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...