The specialists broken girls...

By GwenStacy72

This story originally made by a Arthur After what happened to red fountain school all the specialists were t... More

Day of the damage at the red fountain
Broken Hearted
Time to give an explanation
Caught by the Winx Girls
Sacrifice and Saving the Winx Girls life
Tricks & Powerful Gangster
Bloom's New look of darkness
Heart breaking & Transforming
Riven's Love of life
Catching an kidnappers
Riven's last hope of Musa
Musa's fate of life
Foolish & Lies, Selfishness
Jobs Offers & Reunion
Graduating Party at the police department
Wild Goose Chase
Betrayal of Musa's fault
Sleeping hours of distraction
Emergency of the reports
Closing Chapter

The trail of the selfishness

0 0 0
By GwenStacy72

As the day everyone was invited to the trail and but it expect for Musa and she didn't want to go and faced the whole situation a again!

𝓡𝓸𝔁𝔂
Since I got a invite to the trail we must attend but I called the house number and then Brandon picked up the call from me!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Hi Roxy is everything alright!

𝓡𝓸𝔁𝔂: Yeah everything is fine and what about Musa is she okay I just want to give her a update we're going to attend the trail!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Oh we're getting ready to go soon but we already convinced Musa she doesn't want to go!

𝓡𝓸𝔁𝔂: Why!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: She doesn't want to go because she just wants to stay home and she doesn't want to faced her manager after what she had done to her! We found her crying yesterday!

𝓡𝓸𝔁𝔂: Oh so she doesn't want to go at all!

𝓖𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓵
After the phone calls from Roxy and the specialists were getting ready to go to the trail but it expect for Musa and they kept trying and convincing her to go!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Musa we are ready to go now C'mon you need to come with us!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: No I refuse to go I don't want to go just let me stay here!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Musa I know you are upset and at least just say goodbye and you won't hear her again!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: No I won't and you can't make me leave the house I will stay here as long I want!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: Musa we know that you are upset and please just stop with this nonsense and come with us!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I said I don't want to go why can you just go without me!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Alright it's enough Musa we're taking you with us now!

𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮
As Roxy and the others have arrived but it expect for the specialists and Musa waiting for them to arrive but they were late behind schedule due to the lateness and finally they have arrived at the courthouse and they tried getting Musa out of the car!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: C'mon Musa let's go now!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: No I'm not going in there and you can't make me!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: Right Musa let's go we're already late!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: No I rather stay at home!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Musa stop being so selfish C'mon guys we have to get in there or else we will be late!

𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮
As everyone had arrived and started the process of the trial and the meaning of what will happen then the jury decided to give the witnesses to explain why this happened!

𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮: Alright so any other witnesses who would like to explain this!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I will do it for my money!

𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮: Ok Musa would you like to say something!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: "Wipe my tears"! Okay ever since I've had started a job at the music company and I've been working since a year of being an pop star and I'm pretty sure that my manager would let me continue working
But ever since I've been fired I never got the chance to work and after a month I've started working at the Frutti music bar
My manager and the lawyer decided to take my money that I worked for all of my career and now since then they had to physically hurt me by slapping my face
And now my life isn't the same anymore without a job I can't make money and able to afford my bills and payments
I need money to live my life
I ever felt how much pain it would be all my life and it's all my fault I did this and I can't hold any longer well I hope you deserve what you get manger and stop bothering me
And this is my last chance to say goodbye hope you realize what you have done to me you deserve so many things that you damaged my life and I don't want to see you anymore I sincerely apologize and you're sending to prison for the rest of your lives
Goodbye my old friend and see you again when you have change!

𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮: Ok thanks Musa and can we see your face!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Sure thing! "Reveals my whole face"!

𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮: Oh my lord what happened to you my dear!

𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮
Everyone was shock when they saw the face of tears and bleeding coming from her eyes and her mouth is bruised by a huge blood drop coming down her face and her eyes were swollen from the punch!

𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮: Oh my lord is this what you were doing!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Yes!

𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮: I can't believe you would do something like this and now on you're fired!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Urgh you would regret this Musa! "Give her a other punch and kick her face"!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Stop it you're just a fool and a loser you are!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Now you are calling me a fool and a loser well maybe you shouldn't have been using money to keep you safe! "Give a other punch and a kick right at her stomach"!

𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮
Then Musa fainted and then the judge banged the stick and told the police to handcuff her before she goes off to punch and kicked her again!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: You will pay for this Musa!

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓿𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭
Riven and the specialists went over to Musa and saw her in pain and but she tried getting up but her stomach was hurting and she ran off to the bathroom and started throwing up badly!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: you guys stay here and I will go and check on her!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Okay!

𝓑𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶
As Musa was thrown up hard and then she heard the knock coming from the bathroom door and she unlocked it and went back to the toilet and then Riven opened the door and he was shocked when he saw Musa throwing up!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Musa oh what happened!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: My stomach hurts so bad I can't even breathe!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Don't worry Musa I will go and get the boys stay here and don't go anywhere!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Ok please hurry!

𝓑𝓸𝔂𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓾𝓹
As the boys were there and seeing Musa hurt and they all fell terribly bad and hurting Musa so bad and they all got Musa back home to rest!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: I can't believe what I have saw!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Yeah that was really bad and terrible for hurting her like that!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: We have to stop that or else she might hurt her a again!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: "Putting a warm hot towel over her head and putting a warm hot temperature stomach warmer"!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: Roy thank you for doing that I'm sure she will be okay after the terrible day she had today!

𝓝𝓮𝔁: C'mon guys let's give her some rest!

𝓝𝓪𝓫𝓾: Yeah Nex is right we have to leave her rest!

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰
Soon it later came Musa have woken up by the sound of the tv and then Riven and the specialists were asleep too but Musa got up and turned off the tv and walked out and closed the door and Musa went to the bar late at night!

𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓮𝓻: Oh Musa what are you doing here late at nighttime!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I just came here to take everything off my mind lately I just don't feel like myself anymore!

𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓮𝓻: Oh would you like to drink!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Sure can I have the wine please!

𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓮𝓻: Are you sure you want that because it's dangerous to get drunk!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I just don't feel like myself anymore can you just do me a favour and get the wine!

𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓮𝓻: Alright no need to shout so loud!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Oh I'm so sorry for yelling I just feel really upset today after the trail!

𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓿𝓮𝓻: It's okay Musa I will go and get you the wine!

𝓜𝓮𝓪𝓷𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮
Musa is already getting drunk and then she feel really bad to ask something really dangerous and then a few minutes later the boys have woken up by the sirens!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Guys what is that noise!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: That is no noise Roy that is the sirens!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Wait hold on guys where is Musa!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: What! Where did she go!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: "Close the door" Guys I know where she is!

𝓝𝓪𝓫𝓾: Where!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: She is at the bar last night I saw her going there!

𝓝𝓮𝔁: WHAT! Sky why didn't you just tell us earlier!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: I'm sorry after I saw her and the bunch of police officers were scanning the streets and I figured that they were looking for something and they spotted me before I could run away!

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰
Riven and the specialists were shock that Sky was about to get a away from the police and after a while of talking and they heard the knock on the door!

🔔Ding Dong 🔔

𝓢𝓴𝔂: Oh no they have found me!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Sky it's probably not you I think it's Musa!

🚪Answers the door 🚪

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮: Are you one of Musa's family members!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Yes it's us officer!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮: Oh good we found Musa in the bar tonight and we decided to take her home!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Oh thanks for bringing her home!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮: Ok but be careful she is really heavy and she is really drunk before she passes out!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Okay thanks officer!

𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓸𝓻
After Helia closed the door and he holds onto her and walks inside the living room and puts her down on the couch!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Musa got drunk before she passed out!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: What! Oh Musa!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: What Musa I can't believe she did this!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Don't worry Guys I'm sure she is okay!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: You are right I will go and get some water when she wakes up!

𝓕𝓮𝔀 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻
Musa gotten up and Brandon gave her some water and then Riven had to spoil it and told her why did she leave!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Ok Musa just tell me why did you leave!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Riven what are you doing!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Yeah Helia is right you made her cry and look she is crying because of you!

𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻
As Musa saw Stormy and Darcy waiting for Musa to come out of the house but she couldn't leave the house and went straight upstairs to the stories of the top and Musa transformed into an fairy!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Why you stupid witch!

𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓬𝔂: C'mon Musa fight like a girl huh!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Right! SONICcccccccccc BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🛖ROOFTOP CRUMBLE 🛖

𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶𝔂: Time to face the real world Musa!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: No I know what I'm doing now and I'm not letting you go anywhere "WINX I NEED YOUR HELP" Shining the glow of the stone!

𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝔁
Bloom and the rest of the girls come immediately and defeated them but Darcy yelled out Icy and she comes out too and all of them are fighting!

𝓘𝓬𝔂: prepare yourself you winx!

𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓶: No noooooo "DRAGON ENERGY"!

𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓬𝔂: Haha is that what you got!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: SONIC WAVES!!!

𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪: SOLAR STAR!

𝓐𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓪: WATER BALL!!!

𝓕𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓪: VIENS WILD IVY!

𝓣𝓮𝓬𝓷𝓪: MEGA VOL!

𝓡𝓸𝔁𝔂: FAIRY UMONEL!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
I knew what I had to do so I told the girls to stay back and I used all my energy and strength and I gave it all I got and I used the magic of the stones and the flash of light came out nowhere and released it and now Riven is back!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Whoa my head hurts what happened!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Well I hate to tell you Riven but I saw Musa save your life!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Wait stop look is that Darcy!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Yes it's her!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷
I was about to go out till then I saw the Winx Girls fighting the witch and I ran back and told the guys that the Winx Girls are in the battle of the witch!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Guys I saw Bloom and the winx are fighting!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Wait Roxy is with them!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Yes she is!

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
I had no choice but we have to take the action and we all got suit up and fight those witches and defeat those witches who caused more harm to us and the city of Gardena!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Stay a away from my girl Flora!

𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓬𝔂: Get them!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: You hands off my girlfriend Musa!

𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶𝔂: Right since you like to play by the rules well here you go Winx!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Guys watch out! *Got sank in the tunnel"!

𝓣𝓮𝓬𝓷𝓪: No nooo! Musa MUSA!

𝓦𝓲𝓷𝔁 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓼 & 𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
We couldn't believe that Musa is gone forever and she probably have died in the world of the dimension realm of the universe!

Tecna and Riven were crying because they lost Musa!

𝓣𝓮𝓬𝓷𝓪: Musa "Sobbing" Why I love you so much why do you have to die!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Nooooo! Musa my love "Sobbing"!

𝓕𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓪: Well you guys had to defeat the witch and now you got Musa in danger because of your selfishness!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: It wasn't even my fault that I had to defeat them!

𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓶: Flora is right you shouldn't have let us defeat them it was your fault you made a mistake for putting Musa in danger!

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝔁 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓮𝔀 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓰𝓸 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓪 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓸𝓵𝓼

𝓐𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓪𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪

𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓷𝔁 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 683 24
𝑺𝒉𝒆 π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π’“π’–π’π’‚π’˜π’‚π’š π’‘π’“π’Šπ’π’„π’†π’”π’” 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 π’Šπ’” 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒓 . ❝ π‘·π’“π’Šπ’π’„π’†π’”π’” π‘΅π’‚π’—π’Šπ’†π’“ 𝒐𝒇 π‘²π’‚π’π’π’Šπ’”π’•π’‚π’“ h...
10.2K 424 47
WARNING READ RAINBOW MYSTERY BEFORE THIS ONE....... Last year was nothing but crazy for the Winx, they found the lost princess of rainbow valley . De...
837 29 7
When you search the term 'Fairy' what comes up? An image of a beautiful girl with glimmering wings appears on your screen. The words 'Mythical Creatu...
294K 7.9K 19
"π™°πš›πšŽπš—'𝚝 πšŠπš’πš› πšπšŠπš’πš›πš’πšŽπšœ πšœπšžπš™πš™πš˜πšœπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒 πš˜πš— πšπš‘πšŽπš’πš› 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚝?" "π™·πšžπš‘. 𝙸 πšŒπš˜πšžπš•πš 𝚜𝚊𝚒 πšπš‘πšŽ...