20-6=1

By Fandomlover2million

3 k-pop boy groups decide to meet up for their break as their staff had something fun for them. These groups... More

Files: Info: Stray Kids
Files: Info: Tomorrow By Together
Files: Info: Enyhpen
Files: Info: Group 1
Files: Info: Group 2
Files: Info: Group 3
Files: Info: Group 4
Files: Info: Group 5
Files: Info: Group 6
Files: Info: Rules
Files: Info: Items Info
"DLMU"

Prologue

57 2 212
By Fandomlover2million

"The biggest thing in K-pop right now! 3 fourth gen groups are meeting up and are getting to know each other more. These groups are none other than Stray Kids, ENHYPEN and Tomorrow by Together. All of us fans are wondering, what are these three groups up to and what are they planning together. I guess we'll find out soon enough as they have mentioned that they will be releasing a vlog soon on all their channels. We could hardly stand the wait. The groups are some of the top groups having a huge number of fans and amazing, really catchy music. You know, maybe they might collaborate for their next album. That would be THE biggest thing seeing all of the three groups dynamic. As we move on to this topic, YOU can too join in the fun. Just go on to our website and type in your predictions. Whoever has the most accurate guesses will get a prize! That's right! A prize. Our website is "

Bang Chan turns off the TV.

"Wow, news sure travels fast right?" Han from SKZ says.

"I don't even know how they managed to figure that out," Beomgyu from TXT says.

"No offense to all our fans out there, but I just want to have some time to talk to my friends from other groups for a while," Jake from ENHYPEN says.

"You've got that right," says Jay.

"Well, we have around a month to do whatever we want!" Soobin says, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah! We can play games and try to get to know each other better, especially with the ones we haven't communicated with," Jungwon says looking at Bang Chan.

"We have a lot of activities planned anyway, and I hope we can become closer! I know my kids will like to get to know you all the better if we haven't already met," Bang Chan continues.

The leaders looked at each other and silently agreed that they did well.

"I think it's a great idea that our companies decided to do this!" Felix said.

"Mhm! This way I can talk to more people!" Huening Kai adds on.

"I like having a bigger group of friends, and having more friends is way better than having only 6," Sunoo agrees.

The three beamed at each other and the room seemed a million times brighter and everyone felt all their tiredness go away.

"Wow, there are 3 suns now," Taehyun says.

"Their smiles are certainly blinding" Hyunjin responds, agreeing with him.

"Anyway, let's get this hangout started!" Heeseung says.

"Yeahhhhh!" They all shout.

"First things first, how about we all change into more comfortable clothes? If we wanna get comfortable with each other, we should be comfortable," Lee Know says.

"I agree," Both Yeonjun and Jay respond. They looked at each other amused at how synced they were already.

"Everyone has their things?" Bang Chan asks.

"Yes Chan," They respond, mostly Stray Kids. The others just nodded.

"Alright! Let's go check out this huge house we'll be staying in.

~~A couple of minutes later~~

"Alright!! Everyone in their choice of clothes?"

"Yeah!"

"Then let's get to it! We'll first start with a couple of snacks while we play a combined game, then later we can split up and do different things!" Chan told everyone excited to do something with his newfound friends.

"What's the combined game?" Ni-ki asked heading over to the table to pick up a brownie that Felix had so graciously baked before arriving here along with some other desserts created by the others.

"I'm glad you asked! It's the only MAFIA!!" Changbin yelled.

MAFIA is a game that was popular in Korea and still is. Each group themselves had played before but not with this big of a group. But this time it had a twist according to the staff. The twist was that they each would have to do at least five missions within the time constraint or else they will keep getting missions. They have to find the MAFIA members before they have to leave after their time here. This is a game that will keep going for the remainder of their time here. They are allowed to do other things but it will take time out of their game though giving them less time to do missions. There are six of them who are the MAFIA. They only heard about this activity this morning from the staff, as they said.

"It sounds kinda like among us, to be honest," Jeongin says.

"Yeah, it does. Maybe the staff based it off of it? We've already played an irl version of among us before." Ni-ki responds.

"They probably did. They also told us that the impostors knew what the game was beforehand! So if anyone seems to know more than they let on, it's probably them. And one more thing, it turns out that the game has already started so if you see anything suspicious, just yell something to get our attention," Chan says with a smile while passing some silver, metal watches out.

"It's Changbin," Seungmin blurts out.

"Hey! I'm not, I was just told about it by Chan, Soobin, Jungwon, Leeknow and Yeonjun. We were all there, you can ask them." the suspected boy says while pouting.

"Yeah! It's probably not him seeing as he 'loves dark'!" Yeonjun says teasingly, also trying to console the boy at the same time.

"Thanks, Yeonjun," Changbin replied, giving him a side hug, while Yeonjun slapped him on his butt.

"Hey! That's my job!" A voice calls out from the other room.

"Who said that!?" Changbin yells as he turns around. He couldn't tell whose voice it was as everyone was talking in their bubbles around him. He saw Yeonjun point in the other room, trying his best to divert Changbin's attention to the boy coming around.

"Ahh It's Lee Know hyung. Of course, he said that," He mumbles the last part.

"Course I did. I'm SKZ's official butt hunter," Lee Know says with a smirk.

Ni-ki was overhearing their weird but not concerning conversation. There were so many people in the room. It was bewildering as they ALL were older than him. It made him feel small and young as he couldn't do anything to make himself feel at the same level as his hyungs. After all, he was the maknae of the entire group. So he just sat to the side, not knowing what to do with himself. All of sudden they had been told they were going out of their company for a trip and ended up here only after being told a little about the details of what they were doing. He STILL didn't know what was going on except for the fact that they were playing a combined game. It was way too fast for him to handle. It was times like this he wished he wasn't so young or had another member the same age as him that also spoke Japanese. As he got up to go refill his glass of juice, he was approached by two figures. He recognized them to be Jeongin-hyung and Huening Kai-hyung.

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you hyung," Ni-ki apologized to them.

"No no don't worry, we accidentally got in your way. Don't worry about it," Kai assures him with a smile.

"Yeah! As Kai said, don't worry. It's kind of weird being called hyung though," Jeongin says with a laugh.

"It is, isn't it," Kai responds.

"Anyway, there's a reason we came here, wanna sit down over there while we talk?"

"Um, sure?" He sat next to them, looking at them very suspiciously. What if they were the imposters and they were gonna 'kill' him? He looked around slyly to look for any exits. He couldn't yell however as there was too much noise around him. He slowly started looking at them only to see them staring back.

He stilled himself and asked them "So, how's your music been going hyungs?". What he didn't expect was for them to start laughing at him and he felt his face turning red.

"Um, did I say something wrong? I'm sorry if I did," He said while pouting a little bit. And then they started laughing even harder. Niki felt quite lost and out of place.

"I'll just go now, hyungs. I have no idea what's going on," he says with a confused smile.

"No wait! Sorry, we wanted to tell you something, come sit down for a second and then we'll tell you," Jeongin says with a smile, scooting over so that Ni-ki could sit next to them.

"Ok?" He sits down in the middle of them. Confused about what was going on. They sat there for a while in uncomfortable silence until Kai spoke up.

"So the thing we wanted to tell you. It's ok to act like a child. Everyone here won't mind if you stop acting like an adult. It's ok." Huening tells Ni-ki.

"What?" He says confusedly with a laugh. But his body language gave him away. He didn't expect this out of anywhere. He was expecting to get 'killed'.

Their eyes softened as they looked at him. Ni-ki immediately looked down.

"Of course I know that," He says uncertainly, wondering why they brought it up all of a sudden. They looked at each other and Jeongin started to say,

"I know you may know, but we both have been there. Being in this industry so young is stressful and causes us to grow up faster than most. But we don't want that for you. Both Huening Kai and I want you to live like a normal 17-year-old. We've also already talked to your hyungs and our hyungs. It was one of the reasons why we all decided to do this."

"So take this time to do whatever you want. There are no cameras on until we turn them on. It's ok, ok?" Kai tells him.

Ni-ki didn't know what to say, but his body did. He started tearing up almost right before Huening Kai told him. He felt so happy that they decided to help him. He started to cover his face, embarrassed to start crying in front of hyungs he didn't know at the moment.

"Nooooo, don't cry," I.N. says with a pout.

"Sorry, we don't mean to overwhelm you," Kai butts in.

"No no, it's ok! These are happy tears. Thank you."

"Aww, it's ok! And of course." Kai says.

"You're so cute Ni-ki," Jeongin says with a smile. And Felix came over as well, offering brownies as soon as he saw the maknae crying. He had to ask I.N. and Kai what was going on which made him cry and soon gave him a small hug. Everyone else soon noticed as well, slowly coming over and making a huge group conversation.

"Well, I guess we have to keep our not-so-small maknae safe!" Heesung says.

"I agree, whoever the imposters are should not kill Ni-ki so that he can have the most fun!" someone shouts.

"Everyone agrees?" Lee Know asks.

"Yeah," The group shouts. The only thing Ni-ki could do at the moment was smile. He was so happy to spend this month with so many wonderful people. And a plus side was that he wouldn't get killed.

"Wait, what happens when someone does get killed? Do we just know? Like is there a thing the impostors have or?" Ni-ki asked. The hyungs just looked at each other looking to see if anyone knew, but as it turns out, no one knew.

"Also what are the watches for?" Sunghoon blurts in.

"Maybe we'll find out when it happens? And maybe they'll explain when it's needed?" Chan says.

"Yeah, probably," Jakes says, agreeing with him.

"Anyway, the time is around 10:00 pm and I think we should all get to bed. After all, tomorrow will be an activity-filled day just like the rest of the month. Now, everyone goes to bed. Go!" Lee Know says, making everyone get up and slowly make their way to their shared room (It's a hugeeeeeeeeeeee place btw-). Everyone said good night and mostly everyone went to bed.

~~After 3-4 hours~~

Han Jisung's POV:

I can't sleep. Sighing I get up slowly, not wanting to disturb anyone else. They should be able to sleep. I don't wanna ruin that for them. I decided to go to the kitchen but saw the light was on already. Confused, I checked the rooms to see who was missing. From the Enhypen Room, I saw Jungwon was gone. From the TXT Room, I saw Soobin was gone. And lastly from our room, Chan hyung was gone. All the leaders are gone, I thought to myself. What if they all are impostors!!! I gasp silently. I sneakily go towards the kitchen and look over, only to see Chan with his head in his hands. I walked over silently, wondering what was wrong. Next to him were a pack of unopened melatonin (sleeping) pills and a glass of water. I quietly walk over and sit down next to him.

"Chan?" I say quietly. He looks startled. And looks over at me and I see dark circles under his eyes. He opens his mouth to say something, but quickly closes it, probably cus he doesn't know what to say. I scoot closer to him and put my hand up to his face. He relaxes into them.

"Chan hyung? Have you even been sleeping at all?" I asked worriedly as I placed his head on my shoulder.

"Hmm? Not really, just something bothering me lately," He told me tiredly. How come I didn't notice it before? He has very noticeable dark circles under his eyes. Why couldn't I see? Did he use makeup to conceal it? While I was in my thoughts, Chan had gotten up and looked more awake but oddly looked scared and a lil bit crazed. It was off-putting.

I got up with him and asked, "Channie hyung? Are you sure you are doing ok? Did you put on makeup so that we wouldn't notice? Hyung, what's wrong?". Chan just looked at me in surprise and started laughing to my astonishment. I cocked my head at him in wonder. He shook his head.

"Yes I did keep makeup on but only because I didn't want to worry not only you kids but also the others. And nothing is wrong, don't worry. I just haven't been able to sleep much the past few weeks and I bought pills in case I can't sleep at all but I'm trying not to use them."

"Ahh ok, well, even so, you should have told us hyung! We would've tried to find a way to help! Y'know either by cuddling or other methods?" I suggested it to him. He just said a few minutes ago that something was bothering him though. He looked like he was considering it, but then quickly shook his head, indicating no, saying he didn't want to disturb us. He then asked me why I was there and I told him to get a glass of water.

He took a glass out and filled it with water, handing it to me as I took a look at the pills. He sat next to me leaning on my arm as I drank the water quickly and offered to take him to bed. He said sure and drank the water he had and placed both of our glasses in the sink, saying he'll rinse them tomorrow. I grabbed his hand and led him towards my mattress so we could sleep together, but I decided to take a quick stop at the restroom beforehand. I told Chan who nodded sleepily and sat down. I rushed towards the bathroom only to bump into something! Wait, not something, someone! I look up and see a very tall human (?) being.

It looked at me and said "Han?" And then I realized it was none other than Soobin. I let a sigh of relief out and looked at him confusedly.

"And what are you doing up so late?" I asked him suspiciously. He tilted his head and asked "Well, what are you doing here? I was talking to Jungwon and went to the bathroom."

"Oh well, I woke up to get some water and then I found Chan-hyung, then talked to him and then brought him to my bed to sleep but then I needed to go to the bathroom and now I'm here."

"Ahhh, also btw, the light in the bathroom flickers every now and then. So don't get too freaked out. I don't wanna hear you screaming in the night. Thank you very much." He said as he passed by me nonchalantly.

"Hmph, whatever, I won't get scared." I replied back. As I started to go towards the bathroom, I passed by the deck and the light was on? I looked out and saw Jungwon out there. I wonder what he's doing there. Soobin mentioned he talked to him. Hmm I'll go talk to him after I go.

When I went out, Jungwon didn't realize I was there yet. He was looking at his hands?

"Jungwon?"

He jumps up and looks over at me. His body calms down as he realizes it's me. "Hyung? What are you doing here? It's kinda late."

"I know, I was going to the bathroom when I saw you here, what's up? Are you ok?"

"Hm? Well yes if you want to keep it short. It's ok though. Nothing big to worry about". He says while giving me a small smile.

"No I will worry about it so what's up? I ask persistently.

"Well, not anything big but, am I doing ok as a leader? I know I'm the second youngest and it seems I might not be fit for the role. Everyone seems to hate us for one reason or the other. I don't understand what we're doing wrong!" He looks up at the sky with tear brimming his eyes. "I don't think I'm the right leader for this team, Heeseung Hyung or Jay Hyung would be better."

"HEY! Don't say that. You're doing amazing! Yes people will hate you and that's something we can't do anything about. There will always be an opposing side. Our group faced the same thing for the longest time. But I know you are the right person to be a leader. I know it! Later, they will realize what they're missing out on and they will regret not helping you!" I say sitting down next to him.

"Trust me on this okay?" I get up to give him a hug and he hugs back.

"Thank you Hyung! Soobin Hyung also said the same thing but after hearing you say the same thing, it makes it more believable, thank you." He beams at me and stands up.

"It's almost early morning now so I think we should go back and sleep, we have a busy day tomorrow anyway! I can't wait to do more things with you Hyung! We barely get to talk with each other anyway so this is a perfect opportunity to learn more and become friends! Now let's go sleep,"

"Ok! Let's!" I smile and walk over to the rooms with Jungwon and part ways. When I reached my bed I realized Chan Hyung had gone back to his bed and was fast asleep when I checked on him. As I was satisfied with what I did that night, I fell asleep finally letting the fatigue win me over...

~THE NEXT MORNING~

Third Person's View (Narrator's POV)

As the morning finally came, everyone started to wake up slowly. Some more rested than others, and others still in bed. I think everyone would know who they are. Anyway, as breakfast preparations started up, Chan had given Jungwon and Ni-ki a very impossible task, waking up the others who weren't up yet. Jungwon and Ni-ki took upon this task very happily and started with their members first. Well, one member. Heeseung was still in a very deep sleep and they knew exactly how to wake him up. They took a pair of earphones and put them in his ears. Then they decided to play MIROH's chorus on full blast thanks to their SKZ-hyungs recommendations and just as they thought, Heeseung shot up instantly as the first line played.

"You should look at your face, hyung! You look so scared!" Ni-ki laughed.

"Pfft-, I wish I took a video to be honest," Jungwon says while laughing along.

"Well lucky for you both, I did take a video!" Beomgyu says while pulling up the said video to show them.

"Oh, really hyung! Can we see it!?" Ni-ki exclaims.

"Sure! After everyone wakes up I'll just show it to everyone at once and we can all laugh at Heeseung." He says with a grin.

"Evil," Heeseung murmurs under his breath.

As Jeongin passes by he tells him, "I told you! None of us are safe with our image if Beomgyu's around!"

"Ain't that true" Yeonjun says while chuckling while coming over to the group,

"Now since you've woken Heeseung up, can you do me a favor and wake your Soobin-hyung like this?" he asks and whispers a plan into their ears.

Beomgyu overhears and says "Ooooo I have to take a video of this one! Tell me when you guys are ready!"

"We will hyung," Jungwon says while laughing at the older's antics.

"Okay! Now let us prepare" Ni-ki says while getting some materials.

After a while later, they signal Beomgyu that they were about to start. And as soon as Beomgyu gave the signal, they lifted the bucket and poured water onto the covered male, only to find out that Soobin wasn't there.

"Ha! I knew one of you guys would do this so I put another pillow under my blanket. I definitely do not want to start my day with a bucket of cold water. Thank you very much!" Soobin says while walking by calmly. "And nice try Yeonjun-hyung, but you can't get me that easily!" He says while smiling.

"Dang it! I wanted to see your face when it happened! It would've been so funny!" Yeonjun exclaims while following him to the main room.

As their voices faded and Beomgyu left the room sadly, they had two more people to wake up. Well one more. While they were trying to prank Soobin, Hyunjin had heard all the commotion and decided to wake up before something dangerous happened to him. So the person who was left was the one and only Han.

"I think we should wake up Han-hyung normally. I don't think he slept well last night and he comforted me as well." Jungwon tells Ni-ki.

"Oh? Then we can just go on either side of him and shake him awake. If that doesn't work, we might need to be a little more harsh."

"Ok then! Let's start our last mission," Jungwon says with a grin.

As they started to shake Han awake, they noticed that he had no reaction to their antics. So then they went on to their next plan. They started playing some music on full blast next to his ear. That surprisingly didn't work either. They kept trying multiple ways and all were without success.

Meanwhile, Chan and some other hyungs that could actually cook were busy in the kitchen as they had to make breakfast for literally 20 people. As the menu was being decided, Chan decided to take a look at the pantry to see what they had and if they might need to head down to the town for some more food. They had a bunch of eggs, some pancake and waffle mix, ramen, bread and a lot of other things. Although they might need to go get more meat if they wanted to last till dinner for today.

"Minho? Could you take a look at the pantry and the fridge and see what we could make with what we have and see what other food we need to get for lunch and dinner later?"

"Hm? Sure. I'll also ask the others if they have something they all are craving. Or else I might just make omelets for everyone and ask some of them to make some rice. Is that ok?" He asked back.

"Of course! If no one has a preference right now, just ask if they want anything from the store when we go down there. Or else we'll have to wait until next time."

"Got it, so let me check first"

As Chan and Minho started breakfast preparations, Jay stuck his head into the kitchen to see if they needed any help.

"So need any help making the omelets and rice? Or do you also want to to ask around to see what everyone wants to eat first?"

Just as Chan was about to answer, they heard a shrill scream coming from their rooms, and it sounded like Ni-ki?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N~

And there we have it! The starting of my new book, and I hope you all like it so far! I started writing just the Prologue all the way since the beginning of this year in January and I just now finished. I can't believe this took me half a year for only one chapter- TvT

Anyway, since is the beginning of the book, I'm curious to know what you all think of it so far! Is it good? Is it lacking anything?

And I'm also wondering, who do you think the impostors are so far? I'm planning on holding a small contest to see who will get the most correct guesses so far. As long as this story is ongoing and not finished, you will have an infinite amount of guesses. As you may know, there are 6 impostors so who do you think they all are?

EDIT: I FORGOT TO MENTION THE WATCHES! Anyway so Chan handed out some watches to the group. I won't tell you what they are for yet, but you'll understand their importance soon. Also I added Sunghoon in cus I realized that I haven't mentioned him at least one- ;-;

It's hard writing a story with so many characters and even more to come TvT

Date Finished: 07/21/2023

Date Published: 07/21/2023

Date Edited: 07/23/2023

Word Count: 4148 words (Woooooooooooooow)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
166K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
123K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
71.8K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...