A Billionaire's Mistake

By Believeeexoxo

Lincoln Nash has it all - except someone to share it with. Content with his bachelor life, he sabotages his m... More

Standalones in the A Billionaire's Mistake series
1|The Mistake
2|Apologies
3|Muggles
4|The Serpent
5|Whiskey
6|The Revision
7|Eye Candy
8|Sweet-Talker
9|New Girl
10|Use Me
11|Wine
12|Safe
13|Third Party
14|Game
15|Nightmares
16|Good Morning
17|Gravity
18|Jett
19|Feelings
20|Rare
21|Buns
22|Praise
23|Promise
24|Hooked
25|Secret
26|Jealous
27|Flowers
28|Home
29|The Letter
30|Rough
31|The Flu
32|Water
33|Figuratively Speaking
34|Favorite Dish
35|Venice
36|Try
37|Only You
38|Scar
39|Damaged
40|Do You?
41|Tough Love
42|Patient
43|Ready
44|Quick
46|Vows
47|Hurricane
48|The Real You
49|Antidote
50|The Footage
51|Dirty Minutes
52|Guru
53|Balmain?
54|Snowman
55|Act
56|Paranoid
57|Favor
58|Trainer
59|Coincidence
60|Secrecy
61|Thrive
62|Fair
63|The Future
64|Control
65|Person of Interest
66|Our Girl
67|Boss Lady
68|Empire
69|Operation
70|Ring
71|Darkness
72|Never Again
73|Hidden Truth
74|Underestimated
75|Handle It
76|Easy Fix
77|Corden

45|Payback

16.8K 539 152
By Believeeexoxo

Chapter Forty-Five: Payback

Sienna

"So, how many homes do you actually own?" Lincoln asks on our way back to the booth as if he didn't just fuck me senseless two minutes ago. My heart is still racing, my palms sweating, my legs shaking in these heels...

"Ten," I reply. A long silence follows my response. "Property is one of the best things to invest in."

"I know, I know, I'm just thinking of all of this new money coming in thanks to you, and I'm trying to figure out what to do with it. I don't have any property aside from my condo. Maybe you could help me figure out what to purchase first."

I smile at that. I love that he trusts me enough to help him with something like this. I love that he respects me as a woman and as a businesswoman. He doesn't have a big ego, and he's always willing to listen to any advice I have to give. I haven't steered him wrong yet, and since we've met, he's flourishing to become a fantastic CEO.

"Of course," I tell him. "I'd love to."

We slide into the booth while Carmen discusses the latest designer bag that just dropped, but as soon as we're seated, she stops whatever it is she had planned to say and makes a tsk tsk sound. "If you wanted a quickie, you could have just left. We would have understood."

"It's about damn time," Margo adds.

"Oh my god, we did not have a quickie," I blurt out, but my cheeks are getting redder by the second, and Lincoln is just sitting there with a smug grin on his face. He's proud of himself.

Riley arches a brow. "Is that why you wiped your lipstick off?"

"Ah," Margo says, scanning my face again. "I didn't even notice that. Good point."

"Okay, can everyone stop analyzing our sex life please?" I ask. "Let's get back to what you were talking about. The newest designer bag, right? What brand?"

Jett leans forward, elbows on the table. "Oh, come on, Sienna. There's nothing wrong with admitting you liked it."

Carmen scoffs. "You aren't included in this conversation, Jett."

"And why not? I'm present at this table, aren't I?"

"It doesn't matter if you're at the table. You're here as a guest. You haven't earned the right to tease her yet."

Archer is glancing between the two of them as they continue to bicker, looking just as confused as I am. Normally, Carmen doesn't care about what other people have to say, but Jett seems to get under her skin. A lot. Maybe she's just protective over me after everything that happened, which is understandable.

Jett circles the rim of his glass with one finger and leans back into the booth. "You know, it's a shame you waste that mouth of yours with all of that talking. Imagine the possibilities if you pursue other, more filling endeavors."

"Hey," I warn. I don't care if Jett is Lincoln's brother. He's an ass who needs to be put in his place. Arrogant, condescending, little shit.

Carmen sticks her hand out to stop me, sending Jett a forced smile. She leans close into his face, and if I'm not mistaken, Jett checks her out as his eyes move from hers down to her lips, and I see my friend gulp. Oh no. "Trust me, Jett, I'm very aware of what my mouth is capable of when I'm not speaking, and I'm fucking thrilled to say that you'll never find out."

The whole table is holding their breath, including Jett as they stare each other down, but he finally rolls his eyes and shifts away from her, gulping down the rest of his drink. "If you'll excuse me, I'm heading out for the night."

Carmen looks pleased with herself, but when Archer stands up too, her eyes soften at the hurt that is clearly written all over his face. "Arch, where are you going?"

He waves between her and Jett. "I'm going home. What does it look like?"

We all watch him storm out of the bar, and I'm surprised when Jett studies Carmen, seeing the way her shoulders slump as she puts her face into her hands on the table, lingering almost to try and...console her? No. No way. There's no fucking way Jett actually has a heart. I refuse to believe that.

As expected, he leaves too, and I'm still trying to process the last five minutes when Margo says, "Well, that was a shit show."

Classic Margo.

Carmen lifts her head up and narrows her eyes. "You think? What did I do? I was telling him off. That's it. I was being mean."

"Girl, keep telling yourself that, but you were looking at each other like you wanted to rip your clothes off. The energy was there. I'm pretty sure the entire table felt it."

Carmen wrinkles her nose. "With Jett? Are you joking? Absolutely the fuck not, Margo. I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole." She pauses for a beat, wincing at Lincoln. "No offense."

He throws his hands up. "None taken. Archer will get over it. I know first-hand how Jett can get under people's skin. I'll talk to him."

"And we can get ice cream on the way home," Riley offers. Sweet, innocent, caring Riley. "Maybe do some face masks? I'll even watch that stupid horror movie you were begging me to watch last week."

Margo is staring at Riley in a way that I've never seen someone look at her before. Hard ass, strict and bossy Margo looks like she's a melting popsicle of feelings, her eyes softening before she gets the tiniest glint of a smile on her face. I wasn't sure at first if she'd be the right match for my best friend, but now, I don't have any doubts. She's clearly into her.

But with that fear of doubt out of my head, a new one replaces it. I've known my best friends my entire life, and I know Carmen like the back of my hand. The way she was with Jett just now...terrifies the hell out of me. She's always gone for the toxic, bad boy arrogant pricks, and out of the two men I met, neither one lasted longer than a month. Archer is the first good guy she's dated in so long, but I don't see that spark with him that she just had with Jett. That fiery, sensual, got-to-fuck-right-now type of spark.

Like the one I have with Lincoln.

I glance to the left and listen to him as he thankfully changes the subject to a horror film he's interested in seeing that's coming to theaters soon. He's smiling, animated at whatever idea the movie is based on, but I can't hear a damn thing. I'm too focused on his jawline, the chiseled crafted-by-the-gods structure, and that fucking snake tattoo of his that's wrapped around his neck. All of those times I traced it while I fucked him. My hands used to run over all of his tattoos. In fact, I want to do it right fucking now.

Reaching underneath the table, I grab his cock and palm it, seeing his body grow rigid beside me. He's still talking about the horror film, but now he's less concentrated. He's struggling to form full sentences.

Payback is a bitch.

He thrusts his hips up ever-so-slightly to graze himself against my palm with more friction, and I can see the veins on his neck straining just from the movement. He's already hard, nearly bursting at the seams for more of me. I feel so foolish to have ever felt scared to do this again with him. He's always made me feel nothing but safe, and now that we're over the hump, now that we're back to touching and kissing and fucking...

I'm not going to be able to stop.

Lincoln locks eyes with me for just a second, but in that one second, he sees whatever it is he needs to see before he turns to stand up and extends a hand out to me. "Well, I think we're going to call it a night. Are you ready to go, Sienna?"

More than ready.

So fucking ready.

Margo rolls her eyes. "I wish you would just say whatever it is that's on your mind. We all know why you want to leave, and it's fine. Just use these next forty-eight hours to fuck it all away though. You can't be late for work on Monday."

I ignore her and glance at Carmen who is still seeming distraught. "Are you going to be okay if I go?"

She waves me off. "Please go and get laid for one of us. I have Riley. I'll be fine."

"I'll call you tomorrow," I call over my shoulder as Lincoln drags me away. I'm giggling by the time we reach the front. His driver is outside ready and waiting for us, one of the security guards opening up the door so we can climb inside.

I straddle his thighs, the both of us laughing from being so giddy. Even his driver lets out a chuckle, eyes twinkling in the rearview mirror as he says, "Where to?"

"My place," Lincoln says, "and I'm really sorry to do this to you, but..." He leans over to shut the divider up, grasping my chin afterward to bring me to his lips. Kissing him feels so good that it fucking burns. My body is on fire, so hot to the touch as the kiss grows, stronger, more intense, a tornado building up the power to rip an entire state apart.

"Fuck," Lincoln pants as I kiss down his neck, my hands fumbling with his belt to get it undone for the second time tonight. I give him hickeys in three different spots, satisfied when I see the bruises already beginning to form. I want to mark him everywhere. I want every woman to know in this entire city that he's mine.

"You're just so fucking sexy," I say, raking my eyes down his body. His muscular arms, his thick thighs, his tattoos, the veins in his hands, just...fuck. I'm so horny that I don't even know where to begin first.

I rip his belt off and fling it to the floor as his hands roam everywhere on my body. They're on my ass one second, then in my hair the next until finally he pushes up underneath my skirt.

"Wait, let me—"

The sound of tearing fabric rips through the back seat, and he discards my thong to the floor, slamming into me with his cock before I even have the time to say anything. He fills up every inch of space inside of me, hard and pulsating and just...taking it. It's so fucking hot. Back to the old Lincoln.

"I'm going to fuck you all night," he pants heavily into my ear. "I wasn't joking."

"I didn't think you were," I whisper. "In fact, I was hoping—Oh!" I throw my head back when he thrusts his hips up with all of his strength, his cock damn near going into my stomach. I let out a strangled moan, mentally apologizing to our driver as he pounds now at a rhythmic pace, each and every thrust stronger than the last.

I can't think, I can't speak, all I can do is look into his eyes as he drives deeper and deeper. Staring at him like this is going to make me orgasm in itself. He scans my entire face, watching how every single thrust of his affects me. I grab onto his black locks of hair and tug, forcing him to look me directly in the eyes. I clench my pussy around his cock, watching as his eyes soften, that familiar glaze that lets me know he's about to come. What I wouldn't give to stare at him like this forever. His state of pure vulnerability.

"Fuck," he seethes as his legs shake beneath me, eyes closing as he erupts inside of me. I stroke his hair, his cheeks, his chest until his breathing becomes regular again and less erratic. "I know you didn't finish, but I promise as soon as we get back to my place, I'm bending you over the goddamn sofa and licking you clean."

My body shivers at the mention of his plans because if there's one thing I know about Lincoln Nash? He always sticks to his word. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 12.2K 63
"At this point, I'll be grateful for your pieces." ***** Jessica Franklin is at her wit ends, literally. With two sist...
325K 7.8K 32
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
781K 22.3K 31
Addison Jordan 20 has never had a proper family to grow up with. Her mother died while in labour with her and her father was an abusive drunk who bla...