Rescue˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Daryl Dixon...

By xoxo_gvf

you were a stranger just trying to survive, suddenly found by a man during the apocalypse. He captured you, t... More

Rescue
Prologue (2)
Cell (3)
Escaping (4)
Alexandria (5)
Kingdom (6)
The Storm (7)
Lines Crossed (8)
Waves (9)
Bad Dream (10)
Silence (11)
Silence part two (12)
Bonds (13)
Eyes Open (14)
World Before (15)
Squeeze (16)
Stalker (17)
The Horde (18)
Walk (19)
Bloom (20)
Tower (21)
Certain Doom (22)
Home (23)
Find Me (24)
Diverged (25)
Dream (26)
Acheron: Part one (27)
Acheron: Part two (28)
The Hunted (29)
The Rendition (30)
On the inside (32)
Broken Promises (33)
Blood (34)
no other way (35)
New Haunts (36)
Rogue (37)
Lucky Ones (38)
Rotten (39)
Trust (40)
Acts of God (41)
Locked Down (42)
Deal (43)
New Varient (44)
The Birth (45)
Timejump (46)
Outpost (47)
Faith (48)
Family (49)
Rest In Peace: Part One (50)
Rest In Peace: Part Two (51)
Rest In Peace: Final (52)

Ashes (31)

51 4 3
By xoxo_gvf

y/n Martin

I roamed the woods again, seeing someone off in the distance. They were by a run down church. I couldn't make out who it was, so i walked closer, carefully hiding behind the trees, not wanting to make any sudden movements.

In case it was them; the people from before.

"better be here when i come back." i heard a woman say. I looked past the tree, seeing Negan before seeing Maggie just moments later.

"oh, thank god." I whispered.

I stepped out from behind the tree, a few leaves crunched under my feet which caught their attention. They quickly turned their gaze towards me, pulling their weapons out.

"Maggie." i looked at her relieved.

"y/n" she said walking toward me, wrapping me up in a hug. Negan stood there watching, a slight smirk grew on his face as he looked at me. I looked at him rolling my eyes, he smirked again as if he craved my annoyance.

"where are the others?" i asked.

"we don't know. It's just us right now. We have to hope they made it out." Maggie put her weapon away.

"what about daryl, did you see him at all?" i asked, looking at both of them.

Maggie shook her head no, looking back at Negan, then back at me. It was unlike daryl to not have tracked our location yet. i would've at least thought he'd find Maggie before i did.

I didn't want to show that i was worried, especially not in front of Negan giving the fact he'd throw it in my face.

"we have to keep going." Maggie stood there.

"without the others?" i asked.

"we need that food." Maggie said assertively.

The three of us began walking through the woods again, continuing on with the mission.
I thought in my mind it would be best to just go back to Alexandria, but Maggie was right, We need the food.

It didn't feel right, continuing with the mission without knowing who's still alive, but i had no other choice. About a Dozen walkers approached the three of us, rolling my eyes as i looked at them, not really in the mood to be dealing with another loose end.

Maggie grabbed out her knife, me and Negan doing the same. Stabbing each walker in the head, one body dropping to the ground after another. "we need to get moving. The others could already be at the satellite outpost." Maggie began walking.

"or it could just be the three of us." Negan sighs

I looked at Negan as he walked past me, i froze there for a moment, questioning if he was right or not. I had to believe he was wrong. I had to believe the others made it out too. i  just had to.

Birds chirping echoed all around as Negan led the way, standing beside Maggie as the leaves crumbled beneath my feet.

"you have to trust me for this to work." Negan spoke up.

"why would i ever trust you?" The widow asked annoyed.

"i don't trust you either." i joined in.

"i don't understand why you haven't put me down yet." Negan turned around.

The silence in the air grew faster than vines on an old house. Maggie and Negan stood there staring at each other as i watched. Not knowing what the hold up was. "shit!" Negan breathed out as he quickly ducked.

Maggie had thrown a knife, hitting a walker in the head which would've hit Negan if he didn't have the quick reflexes.

"i ask myself that same question." Maggie walked away.

"I wouldn't piss her off if i were you." i followed after Maggie.

"shit." Negan whispered.

𓆩♱ 🖤₊˙ 🔪 ♱𓆪

Crossing the street when i approached a small house. Jogging over to it, and hitting the front door, making sure it was clear before entering.

"how long do we wait?" Negan asked.

"how long would you want someone to wait for you?" i asked and checked the clip in a gun.

"i just think the longer we stay here. The more likely those lunatics catch up to us. Let's just take this food back." Negan stood there.

"this food, it's nothing. We have a whole community to feed." i looked at him.

"I think it's time we cut our losses." Negan continued on.

"those losses are my people." Maggie stood up

"i'm gonna check around upstairs. Don't do anything crazy." i looked at them both.

I walked up the stairs, holding my knife out just in case. I checked each room, seeing a bandana and placing it in my pocket, Walking into another room, seeing a couple bottles of water sitting on the dresser, grabbing one and taking a sip.

The small house only had three bedrooms upstairs, neither of them having very much supplies that would be useful. "stop it!" i hear Negan yell.

I quickly ran over to the stairs, walking down them when i saw Maggie shove Negan away from her. "stop, both of you." i looked at them.

There was a sudden creak, all of us looking at the door, watching as it opened. Gabriel walked in with Elijah, Gabriel being injured pretty badly. "Did you see anyone else? Daryl? Anyone?" i asked Gabriel and Elijah.

"no. Just us." Gabriel answered.

"damn it." i backed away and looked down at the floor.

I walked away from everyone else, looking out the window, peaking through the cracks of wood. "Maggie, there's something weird out there." i turned to look at her.

"what is it?" She asked as she walked over.

"The electrical lines, they're swaying." i answered. Maggie looked out the window, seeing the same thing i had seen. She agreed it was weird as there was no wind blowing.

"get under here now." Maggie lifted up an opening in the floor.

Everyone quickly hid under the floor, creaking was suddenly heard along with some voices.

"i can track em." A familiar voice was heard.

I tried moving to run out of the hiding spot.

"look man i'm just trying to help." i heard the voice again, knowing it was daryl.

Maggie and Negan pulled me back, trying to not make a sound. Maggie shook her head no as she looked into my eyes, holding me still the best she could.

"don't." A woman said.

"don't what?" Daryl asked.

"you're either with us or you're not." The woman spoke again. Footsteps walked off loudly. I wanted so badly to run after him, but i knew i couldn't. It would risk the lives of everyone i was with.

"he's not with them, he's not. Daryl wouldn't betray us like that." i whispered.

"i know. I know." Maggie mouthed.

"you got what, 20 people in your town? You got weapons. You got walls. You'd see them coming from a mile away." Daryl spoke again.

"no, we're missing something." A man said.

"fine, let's waste another hour." daryl grunted.

"daryl." the woman sighed.

"it's not my fault he's too stupid to pay attention." Daryl spoke again.

I tried not to chuckle at his words.

"Shaw, wake up. Everything is a test now. If you think this guy is ever gonna give a shit about us, you're gonna fail." The man argued.

Shaw rang through your ears like a gunshot. I stepped back quietly, letting out a small breathe as i heard the name. Remembering what Daryl had told me.

It's her, it's Leah. She's still alive and he's with her. Maybe he really did choose their side, and maybe it's because of her.

It has to be. She's the reason. Daryl wouldn't have chose them otherwise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 227 28
(Book One of the Ferals Series) The world is decaying as the last light of humanity struggles to flicker in the darkness. Survivors learn to either b...
49.8K 908 61
I do not own The Walking Dead or its characters,I'm simply just a fan writing Fanfic. Description inside🙂 Unedited - I try edit here and there when...
263K 9.1K 49
WARNING: this book is poorly written, if you don't like badly written books, I suggest you read my other ones, thank you :) + "They're everywhere.. ...
199K 8.3K 69
❝ You're caught in my crosshairs again. ❞ In which a Navy SEAL, a doomsday prepper, and an extroverted ...