Love the mask, who's under it...

By GottaMakeLemonade

On January 7th, 2020, the 7 hero's of Sumeru all mysteriously went missing, leaving the city in Chaos. Their... More

Aesthetics = Alhaitham's Group
Aesthetics = Y/N's group
january 7th, 2022
january 10th, 2022
june 26th, 2020
january 13th, 2022
january 14th, 2022
cyno repair time!
january 15th, 2022
y/n does not catch a break
party time!
small chapter before a main one cuz why not
january 18th, 2022
rest of the week idek
lucky punch but it's not alhaitham!
Inazuma aesthetics
y/n does not catch a break x2
january 23rd, 2022
january 25th-27th, 2022
when the love finally starts
january 27th to midnight.
january 28th, 2022
Feburary 1st, 2022
february 2nd, 2022
road trip pt1 !!!
road trip pt2
road trip pt3!!!
Alhaitham Volan
February 5th, 2016
the end of the road trip era πŸ’”
FREEDOM WOOO
love
love is scary...but this isnt about y/n
February 10th, 2022
February 11th, 2022
500,000...
how it all started
what a great start to valetines day
February 14th, 2022
like father like daughter, like mother like son
plan!
End the year with a bang!
SEQUEL

the night of february 3rd,

1.8K 81 450
By GottaMakeLemonade

this chapter is 8768 words bro I did GOOD

~~~

You glanced at your phone, looking at the large numbers that read out 6:58pm.

You were currently sitting on a bench out in the campus, the sun starting to set as students started to empty out, signalling classes were now ending.

The less people, the less of a chance you get caught sneaking into the top levels of the Akademiya.

It wasn't until half past 7, when the sun had now fully set, that the campus was fully empty; the only sound was crickets or bugs flying by.

You looked around, double checking that there was no one watching before you stood up, making your way into the Akademiya.

Of course you didn't check around thoroughly, seeing as Alhaitham was in the shadows, watching.

He knew it was bad but he was just really worried about you, and he needed to make sure nothing would happen to you.

He waited until he heard the click of the Akademiya doors closing until he quickly, but quietly, made his way into the building.

Ever since he saw you talking to Capitano, he just sort of felt the need to have to follow you.

What? He couldn't have you getting arrested now, especially during times like these. He was just trying to watch out for you.

You slowly made your way through the long halls of the Akademiya, into the library, until you stood in front of an elevator.

This was a special elevator; It looked normal, and can take you up to any level of the Akademiya, but is also a one way trip to the Grand Sage's Office if you have the right code.

You felt your heart drop when you realized you didn't even have the code.

"Fuck." You breathed out. You had planned this all out since your talk and you forgot to ask for a code?!

Maybe you could call Capitano? You did have his number now...

Sighing, you pulled out your phone, looking through your old messages to find Capitano's number.

"I can't believe I'm that stupid not to ask for the code." Your eyes lit up at the familiar number of Capitano and started to dial.

"Come on, Cap..." The ringing went on for a while as you started to tap your foot, facing the now open elevator doors.

It was only before the last ring when you felt a looming presence behind you, and with fear starting to etch into you, you slowly turned.

You yelped when you were suddenly pushed into the elevator the moment you turned, and at that moment, Capitano answered on the last ring.

"Hello?"

"Alhaitham?!" You whisper-yelled, trying to ignore the fact he pushed you against the wall inside of the elevator, and it closed immediately.

"Y/N? Name isn't Alhaitham, I think you dialled the wrong number sweets."

"Who is that?" Alhaitham asked, finally taking a step back to give you space.

"Who is that?"

"Is that Capitano?"

"Is that thé Alhaitham guy you mentioned?"

"I'll call you back." You whispered into the phone, breath quickening as you ended the call. Alhaitham was glaring at you, yet there was also a hint of concern.

Suddenly, you remembered his words. "wait, why'd you mention Capitano?"

His eyes widened when he realized his mistake, and he thought about lying, but that just wouldn't do the both of you any good. "I...I followed you that day you left. I saw you with Capitano and I immediately left."

"You didn't hear what we talked about, right?"

He scoffed, then whisper-yelling. "Seriously? You're more worried if I heard what you talked about instead of the fact that you literally met up with Sumeru's biggest criminal?!"

"How about we talk about the fact you followed me?! Stalker much!" You whisper-yelled back at him, anger now evident on your face.

He sighed, dragging a hand down his face. "Okay, I know you're mad, but hear me out please?" He pleaded, waiting for a reaction out of you to encourage him to talk.

There was silence for a few seconds, and during these seconds you looked into his eyes, trying to see anything behind it.

Alhaitham was a mysterious person who hardly showed emotion- he reminded you a lot like Diluc.

But everyone cracks once in a while, and you saw the genuine look in his eyes, along with worry.

He took your nod as a sign to continue, stepping a bit closer, and smiling when you made no move to step away.

"I'm worried about you, Y/N. We all are. I always knew there was something up with you, and it's showing a lot clearer now. I thought that since you let the truth out about Heizou that you'd be okay and we could figure out a way to stop all of this, but now suddenly you're meeting up with criminals- hell calling them too! Y/N, we may hate each other, but I don't hate you enough to the point I want you arrested or in more danger, so either stop this, or talk to me and let me help."

He panted after letting that all out in one go, and he was practically caging you against the wall so you couldn't run from him.

He wanted to help, he just didn't know why you wouldn't tell him anything.

He looked down at you with pleading eyes, begging for you to say something, but all you did was look up at him sadly before wrapping your arms around him, laying your chin atop his shoulder.

Sighing, he wrapped his arms around your waist in return, his chin atop your head. "I already know that look you gave me."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Got it from my dad when I was younger. It was when I'd ask him something and he'd just look at me sad and then hug me so he wouldn't have to answer."

You frowned. "I'm sorry."

"No, I get it. It's something, and you have your reasons, but I'm helping you with whatever shit you're up to now, Mundo."

You smiled, shifting your head so he could feel the smile on his shoulder, and he did, making him smile too.

"There's no stopping you, is there? Even if it's something bad?" You tried to move away, to look at him in a serious way so he could at least understand there.

But all he did was hold onto you tighter. "If it's something bad then I better be helping you with it."

"No questions asked?"

"No questions asked."

"You're the Scribe, so you know a lot. Can you put in the code to the Grand Sage's Office?" You asked, speaking the last few words a bit quieter.

He finally unwrapped his arms, looking at you with a questioning look, but he didn't speak on it, immediately turning to the keypad and putting in a 4-digit code.

"Forbidden knowledge capsules." You said, leaning against the wall as the elevator started to move up.

He stood beside you then turned his head, eyebrow quirked up.

"I'll let you ask one question."

His eyes lit up at that. "Why do you need the forbidden knowledge capsules?"

"Because I want to carry off where Sumeru's dear #1 Villain left off." You chuckled, trying to make the conversation a bit more lighthearted.

"For what reason?"

"I thought I said one question."

He rubbed the back of his head, smiling cheekily. "Sorry.."

His reaction made you giggle. "I'll let it slide. The reason is because I found out something, and I can't say what, and the only reason I can find out is through the hidden, or forbidden, knowledge capsules. I know one of them has government information, some are tested on by sciences to see the statistics of the future, and even if it's dangerous, I just need answers."

Alhaitham nodded with a hum, knowing he shouldn't ask anymore questions.

"Woah," you breathed out when the elevator doors opened, the large and somehow beautiful office coming into your view.

"Go crazy." He chuckled, and he didn't need to say it twice since you immediately ran in the office.

He followed after you, watching as you opened drawers, cabinets- literally anything that could hold hidden or forbidden knowledge capsules.

Little did you know he was standing right beside a table, all the forbidden capsules on it with a glass box protectant over them. He was just waiting for you to notice.

"How come you've gone quiet?" You asked, closing a drawer.

When you turned to him, he had a large shit-eating grin on his face when you realized the capsules were right there and you were looking at the shittiest hiding places ever.

"They look...different." You walked over to the table, analyzing how instead of the green light, it was red- almost practically saying not to touch.

Your hands hovered over the glass box, but Alhaitham grabbed your wrist, taking it away from the box. "Fingerprints, remember? You don't have gloves. Shoulda came prepared."

You groaned, realizing you could've thought about this more, or called Capitano for some help.

However, the man beside you smirked, reaching into his pocket to pull out 2 silver gloves. "I always come prepared. It's winter, after all."

You smiled, about to take the gloves out of his hands, but then you heard a buzzing noise.

The noise seemed to be familiar to Alhaitham as he spun around, shoving the gloves back into his pocket before he grabbed your hand again, a yelp coming out of you when he started to drag you to the middle of the room.

"Alhaitham-?!" You were cut off when he pushed you under the desk, him joining you and sitting beside you. "The hell?"

"Someone's coming." He whispered, putting a hand to your mouth since he knew you'd probably start yelling at him. "That buzzing noise means someone is coming up."

Your eyes widened. What if it was the Grand Sage?!

"Promise you won't yell at me for dragging you under here." He whispered and when you nodded he slowly removed his hand from your mouth, shifting to get closer to you so his feet wouldn't pop out from under the desk.

It was once he moved when you realized just how close he was- noses almost touching.

Your breathing quickened, but you didn't know if it was because of the possibility of the Grand Sage was coming up or because of how close you two were.

The elevator let out a loud ding, and your eyes shut, panic and fear settling over you.

He noticed your fear and the way you started to shake and in a way of comforting you, his hand made its way to yours, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

It was nice, very nice, but the steps heard in the room were basically trying to torture you as they slowly and agonizingly made their way towards the front of the desk.

You tried to limit your shaky breaths, and Alhaitham squeezed your hand again. If the person in front of the desk just moved to the side, they'd see the two of you.

"Now would be a great time to set this desk on fire."

Yours and Alhaitham's eyes widened before the two of you immediately scrambled out the bottom of the desk.

"The fact you two believed that is just pitiful." Dainsleif sighed with a shake of his head, deadpanning.

"Professor." You breathed out, slightly thankful it wasn't the Grand Sage, but you were still in so much shit. "Thank god it wasn't the Grand Sage."

"Sometimes it shocks me how you're the top in the Akademiya lists." Dainsleif pointed to the left corner of the room and you looked up, a camera with a light that was blinking red.

It was on and recording you two.

"Fuck." You and Alhaitham said in unison.

The buzzing of the elevator came back and Dainsleif cleared his throat. "The cameras don't have audio. Whatever he asks you, deny it all if you don't wanna get kicked out the Akademiya." He then glared at Alhaitham. "And if you don't wanna lose your position as Scribe."

It shocked you Dainsleif was trying to help, but the both of you nodded, trying to keep your composure when the elevator dinged, the Grand Sage coming into view.

"Well, what do we have here!" Azar clapped, making his way out of the elevator and into his office.

"I caught these two sneaking in. When I questioned them, apparently Alhaitham was seeking you out for a question about his and the ladies friend."

Alhaitham and you looked at Dainsleif with thankful looks.

"Oh really, what about?"

"I've been speaking to Alhaitham on who our new General Mahamatra could be, and he has an offer."

"Now?" Alhaitham hissed. "I haven't even brought it up with him?"

"Who?" You asked, starting to get a little confused. "General Mahamatra? I didn't even know the old one left.

"Yes, he retired. Apologies, but should she be here for this conversation?" Azar asked, pointing at you.

Alhaitham nodded. "Y/N can back me up that Cyno can be perfect for the new General Mahamatra position."

Your eyes lit up, trying to fight back the smile fighting for a spot on your face. Alhaitham was bringing up Cyno to be the general?!

The General Mahamatra was the general of all matras- the judicators of secrets. They handled all Criminal Affairs.

It would make sense given Cyno was actually one of the smartest in your Criminal Justice class.

Dainsleif nodded in agreement. "Y/N, Alhaitham and Cyno are the top three students in my class. They both know Cyno would be perfect, and I know too, given how seriously he takes his position as being a Matra."

Azar only nodded.

Alhaitham elbowed you, trying to get you to speak, but Azar beat him too it. "Y/N? What's your last name."

"Mundo." You breathed out, a little scared at how he didn't even ask for it and more demanded it.

Azar glanced at Dainsleif when you spoke your last name, and you could've sworn you almost heard Dainsleif gulp.

He gave you a look that yelled "Big Mistake."

"Sorry, what does my last name have to do with this?"

"You're Zhongli's daughter. Pierro'a ward."

Your eyes almost widened at how harsh he spoke, yet also at the mention of your father. "Uhm, yes. How is that-"

"You're not here to talk about Cyno." His once stoic expression was changed into one of anger, his voice becoming harsher. "You were here for the Knowledge Capsules."

Now it was Dainsleif's turn to join in on the eye-widening. "Sir, I'm sure they had no intention-"

"Don't lie to me, Dainsleif." Azar scoffed before taking a step closer to you and Alhaitham, the both of you not being able to step back as you were now touching the desk.

"Sneaking into my office and trying to touch any of the forbidden or hidden knowledge capsules is a form of treason to the Akademiya and a crime in current law. You're familiar with the consequences, I presume? You have been around Pierro's family, after all."

You were taken aback, but it wasn't in fear or of shock, it was out of anger. "Excuse me? What's that supposed to mean?"

"I'm sure you must be familiar with Pierro's son. You are Pierro's ward, after all."

"They're a brilliant and intelligent family, so no Grand Sage, I am not familiar with the consequences."

"Then I'll make sure you are. How did you know the capsules were up here?! Who helped-?!"

"I did. I dragged her into this, it wasn't her."

For the millionth time that day, your eyes widened as you immediately snapped your head towards Alhaitham. "What?"

"Exactly my reaction." Azar said under his breath. "I thought better of you, Alhaitham. You do understand there are consequences to these actions, correct?"

"There's no proof we were trying to take them." He smirked.

He had a point- sure there was a camera, but there was no fingerprints on the glass box and the capsules were never touched.

"You'll regret this."

"You're up to something." Alhaitham shot back, taking a step forward and the Grand Sage took a step back. "I've seen everything as the Scribe, and In my own personal judgement and analyzations, I do not trust you. You are hiding something- something from all of Sumeru."

"I am thé Grand Sage! I have nothing to hide!"

"You were almost removed as the Grand Sage, though. 2 years back."

Wait what?

That sentence sent the Grand Sage off guard for a moment, but he quickly regained his composure. "Your actions will have consequences, Scribe. Get out."

Alhaitham grabbed your wrist, yanking you over to the elevator and he immediately slammed his finger on the number of the first floor.

Dainsleif only looked at you two in disappoint, but also sadness, as the elevator doors started to close.

You needed to get Dainsleif to crack.

"What the hell was that?!" You yelled once the doors closed and the elevator started to move down. "Why did you take the fall for me? If I got arrested Pierro would have probably bailed me out-"

"Would he?" Alhaitham scoffed. "I get he's basically been your ward ever since your dad died, but you just dropped all of your friends along with his son, so would he really bail you out?"

Your mouth opened and closed multiple times, trying to think of a way to respond, but he had a point. You did still have an unanswered question, though. "But why did you take the fall for me? You don't know what the Grand Sage could do to you!"

"Y/N," He sighed, leaning against the wall. "My life has been fucked ever since I was a teenager, and I wouldn't have gotten here if it weren't for my grandmother, but you got here all on your own. You're gonna be this years valedictorian and you were already the one at your high school! You have perfect grades, attendance- perfect everything! You're perfect."

You almost blushed at his words, but you knew he was going at something, and not something good. "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that....you got here all on your own, so you have more to lose than I do. I don't have anyone to support me, be proud of me, but you have people willing to be there for you, and I need you to continue on for me, and for them. If I get in trouble, it's not because of you or me, it's because the Grand Sage is just petty and trying to hide something from Sumeru, and I have an idea that that's what you're trying to figure out and I'm going to support you all the way. Even if that means I get arrested or removed as Scribe. You have way more to lose than I do, and I want you to go out there and show the world just how perfect you are, Y/N Mundo. Even if he's gone, I know your dad will be so proud of you- hell, I know am

His words made you tear up a bit as you inched closer to him before you thought 'fuck it' and immediately pounced on him, your arms wrapping around his neck.

He just laughed and spun you around, holding your head close.

"Thank you, Haitham." You whispered. "I promise that if something happens to you because of all of this, I'll be the first to help."

"I know you will."

"And I'm proud of you."

That sentence made him hold onto you just a bit tighter for a while.

Stepping away from him, you smiled up at him and he smiled down at you.

The elevator doors opened and you let him hold your hand, walking out of the elevator.

However, the both of you came to a stop when you heard voices and laughs from another hall, and you felt your heart drop.

"What day is it?" You asked, panic settling in your voice.

He let go of your hand and turned to you. "Thursday, why?"

Today was fashion studio days.

"They're here." You whispered.

Alhaitham was about to ask who, but then coming out from another hall was Scaramouche, Signora and Pantalone.

Their laughing came to a stop when they saw you and Alhaitham together.

Signora let out a slight gasp of shock and Pantalone just looked away, but Scaramouche did the complete opposite.

Instead, he glared at you, crossing his arms over his chest. "So, you ignore us for a whole week and barely come to school, but you gladly hang out with Alhaitham instead of talking to your own fucking best friend."

No one dared to point out the wobble in his voice.

Signora and Pantalone were taken aback by his sudden anger, and before anyone could say anything, he stormed off.

"Scara!" You called, running after him, and the other three in the hall could only stare as you followed him out of the school building.

There was an awkward silence that settled, and Alhaitham was almost thankful when someone decided to speak, even if it was gonna be a rude comment or anything.

But it wasn't.

"How is she?" Signora asked, walking up to Alhaitham and Pantalone following in pursuit.

"What were you guys up too?" Pantalone asked, a bit more harsher than Signora.

"She's alright."

Pantalone looked down at his feet, shuffling them. "Did...did she ever tell you why she stopped being friends with us?"

Alhaitham was hesitant to open his mouth- scared the whole Heizou thing would get out if he even slightly opened it.

He knew they should know the truth, but he was in no position to tell them.

"No, I'm sorry. I'll talk to you two later."

~~

"Scara please!" You pleaded once you were both in the middle of the campus, panting after all that running.

"What?!" He scoffed, finally turning to you. "You haven't talked to me since last Friday and you expect me to talk to you now?"

"You don't understand-"

"Then LET ME UNDERSTAND!" He yelled, and you finally noticed the tears running down his cheeks.

He sniffed, fumbling around as he felt really vulnerable right now. "You-you're my best friend, Y/N, but recently you've been hiding so much from me and- and I just- I don't know what I did. Have I just not been a good friend? I know it's been a long time since it was just you and I, but I thought you liked the group a lot better than me so that's why I haven't gone with you one on one and I'm just really sorry- oh."

He was taken aback, and also shoved a bit back, when you immediately wrapped your arms around him, forcing the breath out of him with how tight you were hugging him.

He couldn't help it and started crying into your shoulder, but not full on sobbing. He wasn't gonna be that vulnerable in the middle of the campus, even if it was empty, and you also did basically drop him.

But when it came to your comfort, he always felt like he could just melt in your arms.

You both stood there for a minute, crying in each others arms.

Of course, you ended up ruining it.

"Heizou knows I'm Silver Star."

Scaramouche immediately took a step back, staring at you shocked. "You told him?! Y/N that is the stu-"

"He found out." You mumbled, your fingers slightly fidgeting.

(Just in case you guys forgot it's mentioned a few times scara knows y/n is Silver Star I just never wrote a lot about it)

Scaramouche blinked. "What do you mean?"

"Heizou saw me transform and he got a video of it. I..." you paused, hesitating; should you say this?

You could only think back on Alhaitham's words form the day before, that everyone is always there for you.

"I...I never got back with him. Well I kinda did, but not by my own choice. He threatened to post the video, and you guys would all be in danger if people found out I was Silver Star, so I did everything he wanted me to do- for you guys."

Scaramouche's gaze softened, sadness mixing in. "Oh Y/N..." He frowned, placing a hand on your shoulder and rubbing the skin with his thumb, encouraging you to go on.

You started to cry a bit more, and you didn't know if it was because of everything Heizou had done to you, or because you could finally talk to your best friend after a painful week without him.

Before you could speak, he beat you to it. "You don't have to tell me everything; I know how much you hate opening up to people even though you should but you're just too stubborn." He smiled, and it made you giggle. "There's the laugh I love. Just tell me the main story, nothing in between- you can text whatever you want later tonight."

You smiled at him and he smiled back, now giving you the chance to talk.

And you did, explaining that Heizou has been making you do some horrible shit that you didn't wanna.

You throughly explained that when the whole Kokomi thing happened, he was finally done with everything's bullshit and made you drop them all.

At that explanation was when he realized why you did what you did, and he made sure to hug you again.

Sadly, the hug couldn't last long since Alhaitham came out with Pantalone and Signora behind him.

"You can't tell anyone. I'll text you later." You whispered quickly before leaving, Alhaitham jogging to catch up with you, the other three going their separate ways.

"Can you take me home? Xiao took the car earlier since I wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon." You smiled cheekily at him, and he found it so adorable that he couldn't say no- not that he was planning on it, either way.

"Of course." He smiled back, the both of you making your way towards the parking lot.

The car ride was mostly silent, but you did tell him you told some stuff to Scaramouche, opening up just a bit, and he said he was proud of you.

You couldn't ignore the butterflies you got from that sentence.

"We're gonna have a large conversation with him tonight." You sighed, and Alhaitham chuckled at that.

"We?" He repeated.

"You're in this problem now."

"Wouldn't have it any other way."

~~

8:37PM
Scaramouche added you and Dottore to the group chat.

Dottore
Y/N

BABES

I AM

SO SORRH

FOR WJAYEVER I DID

IDK WHAT THIS GC IS FOR

BUT

YOUVE BEEN GHOSTING US ALL WEEK

AND I KNOW YOU STOPPED BEING FRIENDS WITJ US

BUT Y/N

I REALLY FUCKING MISS YOU

AND ID BE CLINGING TO YOUR LEHS BEGGING YOU NOT TO KEAVE IF IT HAPPENED IRL

BUTIT DIDNNT

LOWKEU HAPPY IT DIDNT CUZ I WAS SOBBING

okay I just really miss you y/n

and I'm sorry for whatever I did

I jusr really hope we can be friends again

and if not I understand

I just kinda wanna know what I did

Scaramouche
that is not why I made the gc...

Dottore
oh..

Y/N
dott 🥺

I rlly miss you too

Scara made this gc cuz I need to tell you all something

but I think I should prob add some others  before I explain

8:40PM
Y/N added Cyno and Xiao

Cyno
oh?

Xiao
Look at that she FINALLY talks to everyone else

Y/N
haha very funny

kys.

this is here bevause you guys all know I'm silver star

Xiao
WAIT

WAIT

WAIT

WAIT

WHO KNEW FIRST

Y/N
def not you

Xiao
the betrayal.

Y/N
Scara was first

I have a feeling Kazuha might know

either cuz he's smart or scara told him

then it was cyno

I didn't plan on telling him but I lowk passed out during a fight and black star brought me to him to get patched up

then Dottore

i NEVER planned on telling him

bro can't keep a secret

Dottore
STFU

Y/N
he found out cuz he thought I was in trouble and walked in mid-transformation

and then xiao I obv told u

so

Xiao
sister? what? no I don't know that word

sister means nothing to me

It only means BETRAYAL.

Y/N
IM SORRY LOL

Xiao
she laughs at my pain

Cyno
Stop being EMO.

Dottore
LOL

Dottore
okay but we know ur silver star yes what about it

Scaramouche
h**zou

Xiao
THÉ CENSOR

Dottore
deserved

Cyno
WAIT

SO I WAS TIGHT

HEIZOU KNOWS UR SILVER STAR?!

Dottore
sorry He What?

Xiao
did he know before me.

Y/N
NOT BY CHOICE

okay I need to tell y'all everything though

to start this out

you all know I'm silver star

and Im also gonna add Alhaitham after I say this so everyone knows the full story

but just know

In the story

when i say blackmail

I mean a vid of me as silver star

now I'm gonna add Alhaitham

he won't see past history chats

I think

let's hope

8:47PM
Y/N added Alhaitham to the chat

Y/N
OKAY

no one talk while I talk

scc ik damn well you all will

but anyway

Scaramouche
GET ON WITH IT

Y/N
okay

to start this out uhm

we all know heizou is, well was, part of alhaithams group at first

and he lived in Inazuma for the last few years

so

cyno and al I didn't explain this

I did to tighnari once tho

fuck I forgot to add tighnari and Kaveh

Cyno
alhaitham and I will tell them later just spill

Y/N
okok

so

I went to Inazuma from like

end of grade 10 and all of grade 11

but then we all had year transfer options so most of us wanted to check out sumeru

In Inazuma I had lke the group I have rn

scara, kazuha, itto, Ayato, Ayaka, yoimiya, sara, kokomi, gorou and heizou

so Heizou and I r dating obv were like mad in love wtv

but then at the very end of gr 12 I moved to suneru fully and Heizou decided to stay for a while

Inazuma universities start diff months than sumeru so they all stayed a while

first year of uni Heizou cheats on me WITJ KOKOMI

kokomi was my bsf btw.

Scaramouche
k**k*mi

Dottore
LMFAO

Xiao
ONG

Cyno
she can suck a dick tbh

Scaramouche
choke on Heizou's**

but she should also bite his dick off yk?

Alhaitham
the way ur acc thinking abt that 😭

Dottore
now I have a mental image I hate u scara

Y/N
but for some reason

I got back with Heizou even though the red flags were so obvious

It's like after high school he completely changed

but I got back with him cuz I loved him

and that dick was too good

Xiao
for my sanity I'm gonna pretend u just didn't say that

Dottore
EW

EW
E
W
E
W
E
W
R
W
E
W
R
W
R
WEEEEREEEEEEWEEWEWEWEWEWEW

Alhaitham
never say that again.

Cyno
jealousy

Alhaitham
no it was disgusting to read

Scaramouche
god never say it again pls

Y/N
It's the truth

but wtv

and then
then this whole thing happened a week before my dad's disappearance

we got into this fight

and it was lowk abt heizou...

eventually it went Into so much more than heizou

and I said smth I shouldn't have

I went to heizou's that night because he was the only one I had

No mean to call u out xiao but he was mad at me for the fight my dad and I got into so I didn't have any1 to talk to

plus the others were packing to go back to Inazuma cuz semester started in January

and Heizou was there for me yeah yeah

and then

a week later my dad disappeared

eventually after a few days some of us came to terms he was really gone

so hu Tao and I went out and even though shes a teenager she owns a whole funeral thing

we went out and talked and we were both sad cuz Hu Tao and I were cousins like me and Kazuha

And when I went back

heizou was in my bed with a whole other chick

he took it as his chance to fuck sm1 without me knowing

and xiao thought the girl was me

Scaramouche
poor xiao u had to hear Heizou and some whore bro

Xiao
It was so bad

Y/N
we got into a fight and the chick like ran

eventually heizou started saying I should be happy that my dad was gone because my dad never liked heizou

and I completely lost it at him

and I also knew It was my fault he said thay too cuz I went to heizou's house complaining abt my dad after that fight

and that's why xiao and I stopped talking for so long

but xiao joined in on screaming at Heizou

eventually I ended up punching him and he full on rolled down our stairs

xiao opened the front door and Heizou went flying out

Xiao
teamwork fr

Scaramouche
ong^

Y/N
yes

In teamwork we believe in 😻😻

so yeah me and Heizou were done for good

I found out he screwed other chicks other than kokomi and the one in my bed

and it was rly heartbreaking

cuz I loved Heizou guys

I genuinely did

And he became this fucked up person

sorrh I'm like going off topic now

Scaramouche
no it's okay

Alhaitham
let it all out y/n :)

Xiao
no more mentions of his dick thiugh I don't need to hear that

Cyno
LMAOO

Dottore
😭😭😭

Y/N
LMFAO

thanks guys

so 2 years go by and we're fine

then I overheard from cyno and Alhaitham that heizou was coming back

and I didn't know how to feel abt that

I like freaked out and ran to one of my dads old classrooms when he taught at the Akademiya after we moved

Dottore was following the whole time and he eventually got pierro

I'm basically pierro's ward cuz like

Idk I was

19 when my dad died

and in sumeru 21 is the official like ur good on ur own

so someone had to take care of me

and apparently Pierro used to be a juvenile who lived in Liyue with my mom and dad and aunt

so Pierro and my dad were rlly good friends when younger

so for a while

Pierro took care of financial issues

he paid for the first few months of the houses bill since I had to find a job

and eventually Diluc and I got closer during that year so I got to work for him and the pay was really fucking good

and if I ever needed like a shoulder to cry on it was always pierro

he did scare off every guy I liked tjo so no dates 😭

I was in no condition to even date sm1 at the time and he was looking out for me

so basically I became Pierro's like daughter

and in papers and stuff in seen as like his ward

ward is placed in legal custody btw I lowk forgot to mention that

anyway Pierro = best

I completely went off topic whoops

anywya i was talking abt him comforting me abt Heizou

I told Pierro EVERYTNING

but then I think like

a few days later

Cyno
wait

wait

I forgot
To mention

The day heizou came back

At the cafe

he mentioned smth abt how he wanted to surprise his lover after not seeing her for 2 years

Alhaitham
ew

he's such a stalker

Cyno
no literally

Y/N
speaking of stalker

a few days after

heizou messaged me

and in cyno , Alhaitham and I's class

There's 2 doors

One at the top of the class and bottom

heizou was at the top and he took a pic of it

started texting me saying he saw me and I'm
In the pic he took

Scaramouche
WTF

THATS FUCKED UP

Dottore
nah literally wtf

Xiao
stalker

Cyno
THANK YOU

HES A STALKER

ALWAYS GOT THISE VIBES FROM HIM

Y/N
one day I'm walking home from work

I'd say this is a week later

I get like attacked by these thugs or wtv

black star saved me tho

he's so dreamy

Cyno
oh?

Alhaitham
u don't even know who he is

Y/N
I've seen him uo close and personal and it's right of me to say he's hot

the way his suit outlined his abs bro

Alhaitham
hahaha

Cyno
LMFAOOAOD

INCANT

Y/N
okay so anyway

when black star left

I took an uh

short cut

home

heizou saw me and he started talking to me

and he had blackmail

on me

Scaramouche
OH

Dottore
OHHHHH

I GET IT NOW

Xiao
makes a bit more sense now

Cyno
mhm

Y/N
oui

he threatened to post the blackmail he had

and it would've ruined my life and my friends

so I had to do what he wanted me to do

He wanted me to get back with him

so I was forced to be with him basically

and if I'm being fully honest

heizou had always understood me

even after he became who he was

and I just felt

a bit happy again

because I had something from before my left went to shit yk?

so Ig u can say I used him for comfort

my bad

but he deserved it

I ended up making out with him sorrh u had to see that xiao

Dottore
xiao is just getting tortured at this point

Xiao
gods r out to get me

Alhaitham
LOL

Y/N
anyway so yeah me and Heizou r fake dating

It wasn't nice at all

I felt so trapped

I really hated it

and I still am trapped

Alhaitham
we're gonna get you out of it

I promise

Cyno
^^

Y/N
heizou would be such a stalker

like I hated it

even after Dottore's party when he came

I wanted to puke when he put his hands on me

It was agonizing

I couldn't even tell anyone because i couldn't risk the blackmail getting out for me and my friends right

fast forward like

3 weeks

kokomi and the others come back to Inazuma

when Signora punched kokomi Heizou got pissed

he was scared you guys would find out
who he really was

he didn't even care for his friend group

he didn't care for u guys he just wanted me back

so he couodnt risk the truth getting out, he made me drop all of you guys or the blackmail video goes out

and if it was just me like normal blackmail I wouldn't care

but it had the possibility of ruining my friends lives

and I couldn't do that to them

so I had a week

and I spent the last week having a lot of fun

and then u guys were all there in the gc

heizou tried to like
manipulate me

and gaslight me

into believing u all were horrible

but I know better

and yeah that's basically it

and now we need to find out a way I can get out of this and not have the video go out

he also CANNOT know

Scaramouche
i Hope Heizou fucking dies

he can genuinely kill himself

nah wtf

That fucking bustard

Xiao
Im sorry that happened y/n

I can't believe I didn't even notice

Dottore
none of us did

It's all heizou's fault

he took y/n away and tried to mold her into sm1 else

it's gonna be over though soon

he ain't getting away with this shit

Alhaitham
^^

he won't

I'll make sure of it

Cyno
hero Alhaitham standing up

almost like black star

Alhaitham
totally.

Cyno
😼😼😼

Scaramouche
wait

he has a video?

Y/N
yes

Scaramouche
omg

In the gc

the day the whole thing happened

miko mentioned smth abt how she'll get anytning embarassing that Heizou did in Inazuma to full on humiliate him

Xiao
and?

Scaramouche
she would only be able to do so by finding the videos or whatever heizou possibly had on his phone that was embarrassing

my mom is the mayor of Inazuma

like government affairs shit

she has access to all original inazuman citizens

Including phones, laptops, iCloud's everything

Dottore
HOLY SHIT

Y/N
Scara

I acc love you.

Scaramouche
I love myself too

so we can get miko to connect to heizou's phone, find the vid and delete it from EVERYTHING

from literal existence

but she'd see the vid

Alhaitham
WHO GIVES A SHIT Y/N WILL BE FREE

Scaramouche
OKOK ILL GO TALK TO HER GIMME 3 MINS

Y/N
holy shit I can't believe it

Alhaitham
see I told you

just open up

and let people be there for you

and there will always be a solution

Y/N
I wouldn't have been able to say anything if it weren't for you

and cyno, Kaveh and tighnari

thank you

Alhaitham
of course :)

Cyno
What he means by that is that he'd do anything for you

Alhaitham
Im acc so done with you

Cyno
HEHHAHAHA

Dottore
LMAO

9:13PM
Scaramouche added Miko to the chat

Miko
THÉ BAND IS BACK TG 🥺🥺🥺

SO HAPPY

okay so

I approve of this plan

BUT

BUT

BUTTTTT

I can't do it manually

like I need

full government laptop

that's in Inazuma

so

If u really wanna get that

whatever he has

Off his phone

and icloud

and from literal existence

ur gonna have to use up prob abt 5 days cuz we also need to go through Liyue

and damn well we ain't flying that's too expensive

my car is fucked so we have to someone's

sorry I'm going like full on plan u gotta agree first

Y/N
YES

OFC BRO

I NEED THAT VID OF ME GONE

Miko
ROAD TRIP

SCARA UR COMING WITH

we leave tmrw night

Scaramouche
Why night

Miko
I ain't gonna be awake until 3pm

also one concern

including gas, food, money at the borders and customs, we need a LOT of money

that's like

2100? given the fact Inazuma takes like 3 days to get too

and gas is CRAZY expensive

It was like 200 last time bro

plus Liyue is crazy expensive watch the gas be 400 there

I don't get how Beidou can live there

Xiao
it's why y/n and I refused to move back with them ❌❌❌

I'd pay but

I don't get paid until next Friday

omg speaking of next Friday that's Pierro's gala

oops off topic

Alhaitham
I can get a car to fit all of us

Xiao
I'd go but major physics test on Monday

I also dont trust being in a car with all of you

Dottore
rude

Scaramouche
no he has a point

Y/N
okay I know someone who can get us that money

so we leave tmrw night?

Dottore
I don't think I can go the others will wonder where I am

Cyno
Tighnari and Kaveh will wanna join

Miko
KAVEH!!!!!!!!!!

Idk who he is but he seems fun

LETS DO THIS

ROAD TRIP

WOOOOO

Scaramouche
the fact you can take the most serious thing and turn it into something amazing concerning is scary yet fun

Miko
ilyt

you're been sm softer lately

like lately as of today

Scaramouche
would you rather me punch you?

Dottore
LOL

SCARAMOUCHE

Cyno
I'll go tell tighnari and Kaveh 😭😭😭

Alhaitham
okay

so

I'll text you guys the address tmrw morning

meet there at 7pm

It's a car shop I just need to confirm with the guy

Ill get us a car, y/n should havé the money by then, and we'll leave

everyone pack ur stuff

Miko
ROAD TRIP!

~~~

You let out a squeal, kicking your feet as you lay on your bed.

You were finally gonna be free.

But first you had to get that money, and of course, Xiao came in to ask.

"So, where are you gonna get 2100 from?" He asked, leaning against the door frame.

You smiled. "I have 3 options."

"Which is?"

"Diluc, emergency money dad left, and someone I can't say."

"And what are you choosing?"

"It's always the secret options." You smirked. "Get out I gotta call someone."

"Oh, your secret person?" He started to laugh, but it quickly turned into a yelp when you threw your pillow at him and he ran.

Chuckling, you pulled out your phone, scrolling through your messages to find a certain number.

If I'm gonna text him from now on, I may as well have him as a contact, You thought, seeing as you did basically grow up with him.

Capitano and Y/N

Y/N
do u have 2100$ 🤗🤗🤗

Capitano
GIRL

THE FUCK U NEED

2100 FOR

I do though 😃

I'm not giving it

Y/N
WHAT WHY

Capitano
this is

illegal

and

old money

haven't even cleaned it yet

sorta can't cuz then money laundering will be added to my charges

I can however give you a 1.32 carat diamond ring that you can sell and get 4000 from

Y/N
wait r u fr

Capitano
Im deadass

I'll drop it off

acc I'll head down now

pantalone told me ur apartment number a while ago

Y/N
WAIT

HAVE U BEEN LIVING

IN THE PENTHOUSE

SONCE YOUVE ESCAPED

Capitano
oh

u were not supposed to know that

Y/N
Pierro acc has the balls to hide you?!?!?!

imagine miko if she found out

Capitano
the woman def knows nothing gets past her

plus my dad was a juvenile like me what do u expect

like father like son

Y/N
good point

thank you though

I really appreciate it

Capitano
ofc

do i even wanna know why u need 2100

Y/N
this dude knows I'm silver star and threatened to post it so now me and miko and some others gotta head to Inazuma and delete it from his whole iCloud

Capitano
stop that seems so fun

I wanna go

sadly being wanted has some cons

Y/N
how does it even have pros in the first place

Capitano
the thrill

does this 'others' you speak of include the alhaitham guy

Y/N
I completely forgot I called you earlier

I got caught 🙃🙃

Capitano
wait what

in all seriousness are you okay

do you need me to kill sm1

Y/N
ur not funny.

Capitano
I kinda am though 😫😬

you know I've done it before too which makes it just a bit funnier

but like how did it go what happened

Y/N
so I called cuz I needed the code to get to the office

but then Alhaitham came and he was following me so I hung up

he decided to help me and cuz he's the Akademiya' scribe he knew the code

but then DAINSLEIF came in and we were hiding under the desk and he was like

"now would be a great time to set this desk on fire."

Capitano
I said major shit abt him but he's lowk funny sometimes

did u guys acc believe him

Y/N
HE SOUBDED SO SERIOUS?!)

Capitano
giggling

one of his strong suits is sounding so serious when joking

It's a bit scary sometimes though cuz once ur used to it you never know if he's joking or serious

Y/N
and then azar came in

and was like

ur Zhongli's daughter

sand I said yuh

and then he's like

UR LOOKING FOR CAPSUKES

LIKE HOW DID THE MF KNOW??

Alhaitham took the blame and he didn't get arrested since he's the scribe

Capitano
Idk dude azar framed me

it's confusing to talk abt cuz I'm not allowed to talk abt it

but I never even once touched the knowledge capsules and bro framed me for stealing them and MURDER

acc the murder one was true once and that was it

there's always consequences for smth tho

Y/N
let's justify murder in that case then 😻

Capitano
FR!!

anyway come to the door 🤗

~~

The moment you read the message you jumoed up from your bed, happily making your way over to the door and a bit happy you'd see Capitano again.

However, opening the door there was no one there, but on the ground sat an open box with a shiny ring. You kneeled down to grab it, and then looked at each side of the hall, seeing a tall man take a quick turn before he went out of sight

You just smiled as you stood up, and you were about to close the door until-

"Y/N." Alhaitham walked over from his own room, a smile also on his face. "I assume you're happy that you'll finally be free?"

You giggled, frantically nodding your head. "What are you doing up?"

You didn't even realize he was holding a box of cookies until he held one up. "Cyno brought cookies and is inside explaining everything to Kaveh and Tighnari, and I got bored so I came over here."

"Ah," you nodded, before stepping closer and taking a cookie, him making no move to stop you.

"Is Cyno a sweet mouth?"

"Major."

"I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight if you keep letting me eat these." You spoke, grabbing another cookie.

"Horror movies usually help me sleep." He shrugged, inviting himself in.

"I hate horror movies."

He made an exaggerated gasp, acting as if he was shot when he dramatically fell back onto the couch, somehow not drooling the box.

With a laugh, he sat up with slight surprise on his face. "Why?!"

"We'll I've actually never watched one." You admitted nervously, closing the door as you joined him on the couch.

"Mundo, I don't think you're perfect after all. Having Never watched a horror movie is definitely you're biggest flaw."

You laughed, "if it's such a big deal then watch one with me."

"Let's watch one right now."

You were taken by slight surprise at his words. "Really?"

"You said yourself you won't be able to sleep from how excited you are," he shrugged, "so let's watch a horror movie and get you to sleep."

He turned to look at you and you quickly hid the small box with the ring behind you. Maybe tonight was not the night to explain that Sumeru's biggest criminal gave you this ring to get the money for tomorrow.

"Fuck it. Let's do it." You stood up, grabbing his hand and leading him to your room and a large smile of excitement etched onto his face.

Now, 1 hour later, you couldn't believe that you were laying in bed beside your enemy, watching some random horror movie that he chose.

You'd hit him each time he laughed when you covered your eyes, but he wasn't making fun of you at all- he thought it was adorable.

The horror movie did dim your excitement, causing you to grow tired and it showed when you let out a big yawn.

Alhaitham though, was a bit still awake. He didn't choose something majorly scary and decided he'd save those for the trip.

It was probably 30 minutes later when he noticed you didn't flinch at a jump scare when he thought you finally got used to it, but then when he poked your cheek and there was no movement from you, he realized you actually managed to fall asleep.

With a chuckle, he slowly reached his hand over to your laptop and closed it, placing it on your bed side table.

The others were probably wondering where he went and why the hell he stole the new cookie box that now lay on the ground beside your bed, but right now Alhaitham could care less about them, especially since right now he got to see how peaceful you looked.

With a smile, he hesitantly wrapped an arm around you, slowly shifting so he was closer to you and more confortable before closing his eyes.

He didn't see the way you smiled, but he certainly felt the way you shifted to get closer to him, and his arm held onto you a bit tighter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.1K 34
❝ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 πšŠπš›πšŽ πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš‹πšžπš 𝚊 πš πšŽπšŠπš™πš˜πš—; πš–πšŽπšŠπš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πš›πš’πš—πš πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘ πšŠπš—πš πšπšŽπšœπšπš›πšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—.❞ While out in...
24.4K 785 41
β€’ Scaramouche/Wanderer x gn!Reader β€’ A new start after erasing himself from the Irminsul, he is wandering the Grand Bazaar before bumping into someo...
384K 11.2K 80
β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ MAYBE I WASN'T MEANT TO BE THE PRINCESS ALL ALONG❞ [MALE + FEMALE LOVE INTERESTS] ──────── ↳ after the death of original electro archon, Raide...
8.8K 227 15
This is a story with a happy end. A love story. There are no monsters to slay, no adventures. There are just two people falling in love. Something th...