š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š­šžš§ššžš« āœÆ...

Oleh shooting_espresso

š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š­šžš§ššžš« š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š­š«š®šž ššš„š„ š¦š² šš«šžššš¦š¬ šŸš®š„šŸš¢š„š„šžš šŸšØš« š¦š² šļæ½... Lebih Banyak

š’š’š’—š’† š’Žš’† š’•š’†š’š’…š’†š’“ āœÆ š’„š’‚š’”š’• š’„š’‚š’š’
š’˜š’Šš’Œš’Šš’‘š’†š’…š’Šš’‚
š™˜š™š™–š™©š™„š™šš™§ š™¤š™£š™š
š™˜š™š™–š™©š™„š™šš™§ š™©š™¬š™¤
š™˜š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™©š™š™§š™šš™š
š™˜š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™›š™¤š™Ŗš™§
š™˜š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™›š™žš™«š™š
š™˜š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™Øš™žš™­
š™˜š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™Øš™šš™«š™šš™£
š™˜š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™šš™žš™œš™š™©
š™˜š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™£š™žš™£š™š
š™˜š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™©š™šš™£
š™˜š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™šš™”š™šš™«š™šš™£
š™˜š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™©š™¬š™šš™”š™«š™š
š’š’†š’˜ š’„š’‰š’‚š’“š’‚š’„š’•š’†š’“š’” š’–š’š’š’š’„š’Œš’†š’…āœ”ļøŽ
š™˜š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™©š™š™žš™§š™©š™šš™šš™£
š’“š’†š’”š’• š’Šš’ š’‘š’†š’‚š’„š’† š’š’Šš’”š’‚
š™˜š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™›š™¤š™Ŗš™§š™©š™šš™šš™£
š™˜š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™Øš™žš™­š™©š™šš™šš™£
š™˜š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™Øš™šš™«š™šš™£š™©š™šš™šš™£
š™˜š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™šš™žš™œš™š™©š™šš™šš™£
š™˜š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™£š™žš™£š™šš™©š™šš™šš™£
š™˜š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™©š™¬š™šš™£š™©š™®
š™˜š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™©š™¬š™šš™£š™©š™® š™¤š™£š™š

š™˜š™š™–š™„š™©š™šš™§ š™›š™žš™›š™©š™šš™šš™£

323 10 0
Oleh shooting_espresso

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

╰┈➤𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜

✧༺♥༻∞

me

ACE!

ACEEEEEEE

ACE

ACEIEPOO

omfg i know you looking at that damn phone

get off pornhub boo boo i have an emergency 😗

ace of ass

bitch-

what in the hell do you want😭

me

so i need help and ur my only friend around here that's a guy

i asked austin if he wanted to go out tonight but i don't know where the best place is anymore

help ya bestie out plz

😞

ace of ass

aw ur going out with alien boy

me

i will slice ur dick off

respectfully ofc

ace of ass

aye don't threaten my man like that-

aight a new bar opened up a few months ago i'll send u the addy

googlemaps:buzzedpub

me

oml ur a lifesaver😘

ace of ass

ik ik

bro when are u leaving again?

me

the day after tomorrow why?

ace of ass

wanna stop by tomorrow

hit it like old times 😏

me

duhhhhh

lmk when to come by

i gtg and thank youuuu

ace of ass

mhm be careful asshole🙄

✧༺♥༻∞

i'm currently overthinking everything. and i mean everything.

i can't put together why i'm so nervous whether it be i'm nervous to go out or the fact that i'm going out with the world's most beautiful man. i'm not letting myself admit that i think he's beautiful either which in my brain is a good thing.

i just got out of a toxic relationship what the hell are you thinking!?

on the bright side of things, i would be hanging out with my best friend tomorrow and i can let off some steam. thank god for that because right now i feel like my brain is about to explode. i smoothed down my jacket as i looked myself over in the mirror, at least i look put together. a knock came from my door a moment later, i let out a small sigh before walking over and opening the door.

long story short all the talk about not letting myself admit that austin was attractive flew out the fucking window in the span of 10 seconds. there he was dressed in a silky black shirt that he always had 3 buttons left undone and a pair of black dress pants to match paired with his famous black shoes. and as if that alone didn't have my thoughts running wild his body leaning against my door frame surely almost made me have a heart attack then and there.

i could feel the heat rising on my face as i forced a smile onto my face. "hi'" his husky voice whispered and i caught his eyes flash up and down my body. "hi," i replied timidly as i was suddenly feeling shy. my eyes lingered down on my shoes for a moment making a small chuckle escape his lips. he slipped his hand into mine as he guided the two of us away from my room and towards the front door.

"well don't you two look nice!" my mother's voice from her own door. there she stood wearing a nice sparkly dress and heels with a big smile on her face. "right back at ya ma! where are you off to?" i asked with a raised brow. my father rounded the corner adjusting his tie as he did so, "well your mother and i thought we could have a little night out with some friends. we figured you two could have the house to rehearse your lines and all that acting stuff you two do." my father said taking my mom by the waist happily. i smiled at the two of them fondly as they were what i hoped to have in a relationship. "yeah of course! we were just gonna go get some dinner." i said releasing austin's hand and going over to help my mom with her coat. "we'll be back tomorrow you know how angela can get with her drinks." my mom chuckled as she brought me in for a hug, "no funny business while we're gone." she whispered in my ear before releasing me with a smirk on her face. "mom!" i hissed quietly with drawn brows. she giggled to herself as she took my dad's arm. "you two have fun and be safe!" they said as we followed them out the door to my car. "you too!" i chimed in followed by austin, "have a good night mr. and mrs. tate!"

as their car left the driveway i felt my keys get snatched from my hand. "hey!" i tried to get them back to no avail as austin was a few inches taller than me. "nope it's my turn to drive. no more fast and furious as long as i'm around!" he said with a grin as he took my hand and led me over to the passenger side of the car. he opened the door for me and helped me into the car before shutting the door and making his way back to the driver's side. "you hurt my baby and i'm shaving your head butler." i said with a playful glare as he shook his head with a chuckle. "oh please i'm a better driver phelia." he said starting the car and driving away from the house.

"wait so what are the plans? i had an idea but now i'm not driving because of someone's lack of adventure." i said leaning back into the seat and sifting through my music trying to find something good. "well i was thinking grab some dinner wherever you wanted to go and just go from there. although i do need to get some hair dye at some point and we need to rehearse a little bit." he said drumming his thumb on the wheel. "well the dinner is easy, i had ace tell me a spot earlier," i said already pulling up the restaurant on google maps," and we can pick up the hair dye on the way back. and i will be the amazing person that i am and dye it for you." i finished sending him a toothy grin of my own. he ruffled his grown-out hair slightly as he took my phone from my outstretched hand to look at the directions as the elvis playlist i put together began to fill the car.

the strum of 'i cant help falling in love' played as we sang along. i lowered my voice to hear austin sing along with elvis and i have to say at this moment it was undeniable why he was chosen to play the king. his eyes stayed ahead as he sang the love song with such ease. i was completely mesmerized and honestly, could you blame me?

"hey you alright over there?" he asked tapping my thigh with his index finger gently. i took in a sharp breath as i hadn't even realized the song had ended. "yeah just watching elvis work his magic." i said quickly playing with the rings on my fingers anxiously. he just laughed again as i quickly became aware of the newfound heat on my cheeks.

jesus christ this is gonna be a long night.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

47.8K 635 25
ššœšš˜... šššš‘šš’ššœ šš’ššœ šš•šš˜ššŸššŽ? š–²š—š–¾š—…š—…š–ŗ š–”š—…š—ˆš—ˆš—† š—š–ŗš—Œ š–»š–¾š–¾š—‡ š–ŗ š—Œš—†š–ŗš—…š—… š–ŗš–¼š—š—‹š–¾š—Œš—Œ š–暝—ˆš—‹ š—’š–¾š–ŗš—‹š—Œ, š–»š—Žš— š—€š—ˆš— š—ˆš–暝–暝–¾š—‹š–¾š–½...
5.5K 130 22
Victoria Williams finally got her big breakout role with her celebrity crush, Austin Butler. Little did she know when she got the part, she would soo...
61K 918 50
š“š”šž š”šžššš«š­š¬ šØšŸ š­š°šØ š²šØš®š§š  šššœš­šØš«š¬, š©š„ššš²š¢š§š  š­š”šž š«šØš„šžš¬ šØšŸ š„š„šÆš¢š¬ ššš§š šš«š¢š¬šœš¢š„š„šš šš«šžš¬š„šžš², ļæ½...
10.7K 281 19
(Y/N) (Y/L/N) is an actress. She isn't well known to the world. She just finished college. What happens when she bumps into her idol on a field trip...