The Rubber Hero: My Hero Acad...

Par yDave16

This is the story of Y/N. Izukus's best friend and almost brother, and Bakugo's weird rival. See his journey... Plus

Bio
Origins
Training for U.A.
Love Interest winner
U.A Practical Exam and first day
End of First day / Battle Practice
Class rep / USJ #1
USJ
Prepare for the U.A Sports Festival!
Cavalry Battle
Battle Tournament starts
Second andThird Rounds / Y/N vs Bakugo/ End of Sports Festival
Hero Names
Internships 1
Internships 2

U.A Sports Festival!

1.6K 58 19
Par yDave16

Fireworks exploded in the sky above the stadium.

P. Mic: "The U.A sports festival! The huge battle where fledging heroes sharpen their swords once a year! Anyway, these are the guys, right? The miraculous new stars who overcame enemy attacks with their hearts of steel! Hero course, Class 1-A, right?!"

Deku: "Th-Th-There are so many people..." He spoked nervously while sweating a bit.

Iida: "Will we be able to give our best performance being watched by so many people? This is also part of the training required to become a hero."

Y/N: "I wanna start already!" He yelled with excitement, while raising both his fists to the sky.

Kirishima: "I'm getting nervous! Aren't you, Bakugo?"

Bakugo: "No, I'm just getting more into it."

More students walked out from other tunnels.

P. Mic: "They haven't been getting as much airtime, but this class is also full of talent! Hero course, Class 1-B! Next up, general studies Classes C, D and E! Support course, Classes F, G and H are here, too! And business course, Classes I, J and K! All of U.A's first years are here now!"

All the students gathered in front of a small stage. 

Midnight: "Time for the player pledge!"

Kirishima: "What is Ms. Midnight wearing?"

Kaminari: "That's an R-Rated Hero for you."

Tokoyami: "It is okay for her to be at a high school even though she's R-Rated?"

Mineta:

Midnight: "Everyone, quiet! Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugo from Class 1-A!"

Bakugo began walking up to the stage.

Deku: "What? It's Kacchan?"

Y/N: "I mean he did ended up getting first place in the entrance exam." Y/N pouted a bit and frowned.

Bakugo made it to the mic and everyone shushed to listen to Bakugo's words.

Bakugo: "I pledge... that I'll be number one."

Class 1-A: "I KNEW HE'D DO THAT!!"

The students and some of the audience began booing and hating Class 1-A.

Iida: "Why are you doing something so disgraceful?!" He questioned while chopping the air.

Bakugo: "At least become a nice bouncy step for me to jump off." He didn't care about the haters and just performed a thumbs down.

Tetsutetsu: "How overconfident can you get?! I'll crush you!"

Deku: "Confidence? No... The old Kacchan would've laughed while saying that. He's driving himself into a corner. Getting the rest of us caught up in it is just like Kacchan, though."

Midnight: "Now, let's get started right away. The first game is what you'd call a qualifier! Every year, many drink their tears here! Now, here is the fateful first game! This year is..."

A screen appeared above midnight, and spun a digital roulette that landed on "Obstacle Race."

Midnight: "...this!"

Y/N: "An obstacle race, huh? Sounds fun!"

Midnight: "All 11 classes will participate in this race. The course will be the outer circumference of this stadium, about four kilometers! Our school's selling point is freedom! As long as you sat on the course, it doesn't matter what you do! Now, take your places, everyone!"

All the students gathered in front of a large gate.

Y/N: "Oi, Izuku."

Deku: "H-Huh? Yeah?"

Y/N: "I don't think it's necessary for me to remind you that I won't be able to help you throughout this race, right? We're competing against everyone, including us. So, you better not stay behind, you hear?!"

Y/N raised a fist towards Deku. Who looked a bit surprised, before closing his eyes and smiling.

Deku: "I won't! And I could say the same thing for you." He extended his fist towards Y/N, and they did a bro-fist.

Midnight: "START!!"

All the students quickly began running, through the gate.

P. Mic: "Okay, here's the play-by-play! Are you ready to do the commentary, Mummy Man?"

Aizawa: "You're the one who forced me to come."

Back on the race, all the students were having trouble, since the hall to exit the stadium was too cramped.

Y/N: "Aw hell nah! I ain't getting my No-No Square touched again! Gomu-Gomu no Balloon!"

Y/N took a deep breath and inflated himself, before rolling on top of the students, making his way forward.

Y/N: "Hm?"

Suddenly, Y/N noticed that the ground below the students had frozen. Y/N smirked and deflated, before running on the students, passing most of them. But he wasn't alone.

Momo: "Naïve, Todoroki!"

Bakugo: "I won't let you get away so easily! You half-and-half bastard!"

Y/N: "Gonna take more than that to get rid of me!"

A bunch of other students began making it pass the ice. One of those being Mineta, who was firing his balls (the ones on his hair) and using each one as a platform to jump on and not slip on the ice. He was able to catch up to Shoto.

Mineta: "I've outwitted you, Todoroki! How pathetic! Take this! My special attack! Gra--!"

He was suddenly interrupted when he got hit by something.

Deku: "Mineta!"

A bunch of robots from the entrance exam appeared on the race.

P. Mic: "Obstacles have shown up suddenly! Starting with... the first barrier! Robo Inferno!"

A bunch of Zero-pointers from the entrance exam, stood before them.

Shoto: "So this is what they used in the general entrance exam?"

Momo: "I wonder where they got the money for it?"

Y/N: "Hmmm. Okay! I know what to do!"

Shoto: "If they went through all this trouble, I wish they would've prepared something better. Since my stupid old man is watching."

Shoto froze one of the Zero-pointers and ran through its legs.

Student: "Between their legs! We can get through!"

Shoto: "I wouldn't if I were you. I froze it when it was unbalanced. It'll fall over."

Just as he said, the Zero-pointer fell over, and raised a large dust cloud. 

P. Mic: "Todoroki from Call 1-A! He attacked and defended in one hit! How elegant! Amazing! He's the first one through!"

All the students were nervous that once the dust clears away, they would have to fight the rest of the Zero-pointers. But, inexplicably, all the Zero-pointers were destroyed.

P. Mic: "EEHH!!? WHAT HAPPENED!!?"

From the dust cloud emerged a shrunken Y/N. Who kept on running.

P. Mic: "What's this?! (Y/N) (L/N) from Class 1-A has, for some reason been shrunken!! What is going on?! Did he defeat all the Zero-pointers?!"

Even though it appeared that Y/N defeated the Zero-pointers the rest of the students still had to deal with the rest of the smaller robots. Not that much later, Y/N's body began going back to normal.

Y/N: "Woo-hoo! My body's back to normal!" He cheered as he kept running.

While running, Y/N could hear Present Mic narrating what was going on behind him, and it looked like the students had been able to defeat all the robots, and were now catching up to him.

P. Mic: "Hey, hey! The first barrier's a piece of cake? Then what about the second? If you fall, you're out! If you don't wanna fall, then crawl! It's ''The Fall''!!"

Y/N: "WHAT THE FUCK?! WHEN DID THEY EVEN BUILD THIS?!"

Y/N looked back and saw the rest of the students catching up with him.

Y/N: "Well, no time to waste!"

Y/N grabbed onto the edge and took a few steps back.

Y/N: "Gomu-Gomu no... Rocket!!"

Y/N launched himself forward, flying over the multiple falls. Y/N had to repeatedly launched himself multiple times.

P. Mic: "And now, the leader of the pack is easily getting through first!"

As Y/N was flying through the air, he heard someone angrily yelling Y/N looked back.

Y/N: "Huh? What the he--?"

Right behind Y/N, was a very VERY angry Bakugo.

Bakugo: "RUBBER BASTARD!! DON'T YOU DARE BE IN FRONT OF ME!!"

Y/N:

Bakugo charged and explosion, and fired towards Y/N, who couldn't do anything besides cover himself with his arms. Y/N was sent crashing downwards. Luckily, he had already made it to the other side, so he didn't fall. But Bakugo and Todoroki were now ahead of him.

Y/N stood up from the ground looking comically angry.

Y/N: "YOU LOOKING FOR A FIGHT OR SOMETHING!!? GET BACK HERE!!!" He chased Bakugo and Shoto.

P. Mic: "The lead pack is a step ahead, but below them, everyone's clumped together! They haven't announced how many people will make it through, so you can't relax! Push forward!!"

As Y/N was catching up to Bakugo and Shoto, he noticed that they had made it to the final barrier.

P. Mic: "And now, we've quickly arrived at the final barrier! The reality here is... that it's a minefield!! It's set up so that you can tell where the mines are if you look carefully! So you have to exploit your eyes and legs! By the way, these landmines are for games, so they're not that powerful, but they're loud and flashy enough to make you wet your pants!"

Aizawa: "That depends on the person."

Bakugo and Todoroki were fighting against each other as they ran. Y/N quickly ran towards them, and accidentally stepped on a mine that exploded. The explosion sent Y/N flying towards the two boys and landed right in the middle of the two.

Y/N: "Hello there! What a nice day it is to not attack me, right?"

Y/N's question was answered by him quickly having to dodge Bakugo's attempts to explode him from the left, and Todoroki trying to freeze him from the right.

Y/N: "Worth a shot."

Y/N used his foot to trip Bakugo and his arm to punch Todoroki on his stomach. For a moment his attack's worked, but the two boys used their Quirks to get back on their feet and not lose their speed. As the battle between the three kept going, a massive explosion appeared behind, almost at the beginning of the minefield.

P. Mic: "There's a huge explosion at the back?! What's with that force?!"

From the explosion, emerged Deku. Who was flying through the air while riding a piece of metal that belonged to one of the robots at the beginning of the race.

P. Mic: "Was it an accident, or did he do it on purpose? Class A's Midoriya is in hot pursuit with that blast!"

Deku passed above them.

P. Mic: "Actually, he's taken the lead!"

Bakugo: "Deku! Don't go ahead of me!" He said as he used his explosions to fly through the air and try to catch up to Deku.

Shoto formed an Ice Path and used it to run faster on top of the mines.

Y/N: *smirks* "Not bad, Izuku. Not bad."

Y/N quickly twisted his ankles, until they looked like springs, and jumped forwards as fast as he could. His current speed allowed him to jump away from the mines before they exploded, so he didn't have to worry about the mines anymore.

P. Mic: "The three formerly in the lead have stopped trying to slow each other down and are chasing Midoriya! Now that they have a common enemy, they've stopped fighting! The fight's not over yet, though!"

As the three boys were catching up to Deku. Y/N noticed Deku's determination by the look on his face.

Y/N: "OH, NOO!! HE'S HAVING A MAIN CHARACTER MOMENT!!" Y/N thought in fear, since everytime this happened, things would somehow go in favor of Izuku.

Deku used the piece of metal that he was holding, to explode the mines nearby the 4 of them, and allowed him to get launched forward, while slowling down the other three boys.

P. Mic: "Midoriya swiftly blocks those behind him! Would you believe it? He cleared the minefield in an instant! Eraser Head, your class is amazing! What're you teaching them?!"

Aizawa: "I didn't do anything. They got each other fired up on their own."

P. Mic: "U.A sports festival, first-year stage!"

Aizaw: "Not listening?!"

P. Mic: "Who could've predicted the developments at the beginning or this conclusion?"

All four boys were running next to each other, running as fast as they could towards the finish line.

P. Mic: "Right now, the first person back in the stadium is that man... Izuku Midoriya's made a huge splash!"

Izuku got first place, Y/N got second place, as he stretched his neck a bit and passed before Todoroki. Shoto got third place, and Bakugo got fourth.

Y/N: "WHOOO!! SECOND PLACE!! LET'S! FREAKING! GOOO!!"

Deku looked at All Might in the crowd with a smile and tears in his eyes. Y/N walked up to Deku and gave him one-arm hug. All Might looked at the two boys, with a smile. The rest of the students began arriving to the finish line.

All Might: "This sports festival is a competition where they have to aim for the top, even if it means defeating their friends and classmates. Modern heroes depend a lot on their popularity, so they need to have that desire to be above all others."

All Might focused on Deku.

All Might: "At your core, you are a hero who wants to help others. That is why I chose you, but I thought that was also your weakness."

All Might placed his hands in an apologetic pose.

All Might: "I was worrying over absolutely nothing! Sorry! You should still try to stop being such a crybaby, thoug." He thought comically.

All Might then focused on Y/N.

All Might: "You and your quirck are both amazing young man. I see that you've trained a lot for the Sports Festival. Even creating new techniques."

He thought while remembering the move that Y/N used on the robot during the race, although he wasn't able to clearly see what Y/N had exactly done.

All Might: "Now that I think about it. I never asked you what kind of hero you want to become. Who do you want to be in the future, young man?"

P. Mic: "And now, they're finishing one after another! We'll make a list of the results later, but for now, good work!"

Uraraka walked up to Deku and Y/N.

Uraraka: "Deku! Y/N! You two were amazing!"

Deku: "Uraraka?"

Y/N: "Hello there."

Meanwhile, Iida was in the background with a depressed aura surrounding him.

Iida: "I can't believe I fell behind with this Quirk... I still have a long way to go...!"

Uraraka: "First and second place is amazing! That's so frustrating, dang it!"

Deku began blushing and try hiding in his arms.

Deku: "I-it was just...!"

While Deku and Uraraka talked, Y/N's focus went to the finish line, where a tired Momo arrived with a Mineta attached to her back.

Momo: "This isn't how it was supposed to..."

Mineta: "Oho!! I killed two birds with one stone! I'm a genius!"

Momo: "You're the worst!"

Mineta was suddenly removed from Momo, when a punch landed on his face, causing him to get sent flying.

Momo: "Huh?"

Y/N: "Hey, Yao-momo. You okay?" He walked up to Momo while withdrawing his fist.

Momo: *Sighs* "Yeah, not thanks to that little pervert. Thanks for removing him. Congratulations on getting second place. It's an admirable achievement."

Y/N: "Thanks!" He smiled.

???: "Y/N!"

Y/N: "Hm?"

Y/N looked towards the finish line, and saw Mina arriving.

Mina: *Panting* "You... You're amazing! Second place?! That's so cool!"

Mina said with excitement, trying to jump around Y/N, but she was too tired to do so.

Y/N: "Thanks. Good job for making through all the obstacles." Y/N placed a hand on Mina's head and ruffled her hair.

Mina: *Giggles* "Thanks!"

Suddenly, the sound of a whip being crackes was heard. All the attention went to Midnihgt, who was standing on a small stage.

Note: "Aoyama still made it on the top 42."

Midnight: "The top 42 made it though the next round. It's unfortunate, but don't worry even if you didn't make it!" We've prepared other chances for you to shine." She licked her lips. "The real competition begins next! The press cavalry'll be all over it! Give it your all!"

A roulette appeared on the screen behind Midninght.

Midnihgt: "Now then, here is the second game. I already know what it is, but what could it be? What could it be? I just said it, and now here it is..."

On the screen appeared "Cavalry Battle".

Kaminari: "Cavalry battle?! I'm bad at those..."

Asui: "It's not an individual event, so I wonder how it'll work..."

Y/N: "Cool! Do I get to ride my own horse?!" He asked with his eyes sparkling.

Mina: "I don't think so."

Y/N: "Aw... D:"

Midnight: "Let me explain. The participants can form teams of two to four people, as they wish. It's basically the same as a regular cavalry battle, but one thing that's different is... based on the results of the last game, each person has been assigned a point value."

Uraraka: "In other words, each team is worth different points depending on who's on the team!"

Mina: "I see!" She gives Uraraka finger guns.

Midnight cracks her whip.

Midnight: "You guys dont hold back even though I'm talking, huh?!" She yelled with anger.

Midnight: "Yes, that's right! And the points assigned go up by five starting from the bottom. So 42nd place gets 5 points and 41 gets ten points! And the value assigned to first place is... ten million!!"

Deku:

"T-Ten Million!!?" He began heavily sweating.

Shinso: "Ten Million, huh?"

Mei: "In other words, if you take down the first place player's team..."

U.A Students: "...you can stand at the top no matter what place you're in!

Midnight: "That's right. It's a survival of the fittest, with a chance for those at the bottom to overthrow the top!"

Y/N: "Damn... So, no horse? Q_Q" He internally cried while eating a piece of meat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

268K 7.7K 57
Picked for Todoroki Wanted by bakugou Please your family with the good boy or disappoint with the bad boy.
404K 13.3K 97
Burn me twice. Sequel to Burn Me (Bakugo x Reader).
914 3 40
Izuku, having faced bullying all of his life due to his powerful fire quirk and being trained to the point of abuse since childhood, meets Shouto, wh...
218 10 6
tobi yamako is japan's most prevalent vigilante, according to the HPSC's threat index. he's got a rare quirk, training from an ex-pro hero, and conne...