The leader and the Jedi (hunt...

By truth_or_dare_queen

Athena is a survivor of the fallen Jedi Order and Does what she could to survive. The she reunited with some... More

Athena
Escaping Order 66
Reunited with friends.
The Talk
Spoils of war
Entombed
Tribe
Truth and consequences
The crossing
Retreival
Metamorphosis
Pabu
Tipping point
On my way
Paths unknown
Diffrent approach
The return
Infiltration
Extraction
Point of no Return
Juggernaut
Into the breach
Flash strike
The calvery has arrived

Ruins of war

282 7 0
By truth_or_dare_queen

We landed safely and tried to find a way out.

"Regs have all the entry points to the castle surrounded" wrecker said.

"Not all of them. Our way out is down" I said

"We use the city ruins for cover and trek back to the maurauder" hunter said.

I nod as we head down to the city ruins to hide from The imperials.

"They're setting up a perimeter" i said.

"Like that'll stop us" wrecker chuckles.

"They know our forces are split" hunter said "they'll monitor comm channels" hunter let tech know about it before moving on.

Later patrols came to find us "we're gonna need to break through their ranks" I suggested.

"How many explosive do you have?" Hunter asked wrecker.

"Nothing that'll do any damage just a couple of smoke bombs" wrecker answered.Then We moved to find something and were being shot at "I need that  grab the battery pack?"

"For what?" I asked

"Leave it to me"

I grabbed then I got it as wrecker built something and shot a shot with it. I'll admit I'm impressed.

Then we finally headed to the and began to pick up the others safely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 97 18
(This is my first story I hope you like it❤️) The Bad Batch finds a knocked out female human. She has no memory of who she use to be. She joins the B...
30.2K 1.1K 29
" ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ? ʏᴏᴜ ' ʀᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ɢɪʀʟ . " 🔱 " ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ . " 🌊 KODA OKATO the last of her kind finds help from the BAD BATCH to save her people...
189K 7.2K 81
• A Galaxy Divided by War• ~ The Bad Batch. Hunter. Tech. Crosshair. Wrecker. Echo. A group of elite defective clones, fighting their own way through...
48.4K 2K 79
𝚌𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. Rylann Tetra, Shaak Ti's padawan, is stationed on Kamino to her disliking. Ry, taken from her home when she...