Lotus Flower Bomb

Av yourstrulyraeee

๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ Mer

Disclaimer/Cast
ZERO
ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN

TWO

13.8K 1.2K 794
Av yourstrulyraeee

😗sorry for any mistakes

Baltimore, MD
September 12th
Monday

"Shit not worth arguin' over woe," Kamari shook his head, looking ahead at the road from the passenger side seat of his brother's 2022–wrapped in Satin Matte Chrome Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat (Widebody).

It's been a week since Kamari's last fighting match. He was currently on the way to his baby sister's job—Healing Sports for his first physical therapy session.

A long overdue session.

Kamari was very hard-headed, never wanting to listen to anyone until it was too late to do anything. It honestly frustrated everyone close around him. The danger of the sport he was doing, they didn't take his hard-headed personality too lightly.

In fact, everyone hated it.

Kamari didn't attend physical therapy last week because he thought he would be fine. Taking painkillers every time he felt the smallest pain in his ankle. He was icing it every chance he had when at home and he also tried not to be on it as much. Doing everything google was telling him—except going to physical therapy.

It wasn't as if Kamari had anything against physical therapy—that wasn't the case. He just didn't like feeling so hopeless while doing so. Kamari always worked for everything he has—worked hard without taking any handouts. It wasn't exactly easy for him to take others' help, he liked to figure out and do most things on his own.

If his mother and aunties didn't fuss him out yesterday when he was over for dinner, he probably still wouldn't be on his way to therapy. The pain in his ankle currently did have him walking with some sort of limp but of course–Kamari was going to bypass it.

"I ain't sayin' it's worth an argument but damn. She doesn't listen tew shit I have tew say," Ben ranted in frustration as he turned the blinker on, moving into the right lane because the person in front of him was proceeding too slowly. "She's around sick people, deadly people, and sumo shit. Why not stay home until after the pregnancy? She being irky," Ben shook his head, speeding up to not miss the green light.

"I understand yew woe, I dew. But yellin' at her while she is pregnant was unnecessary no matter what," Kamari stated, probably for like the one-hundredth time.

Ben sucked his teeth hard at Kamari's comment while turning into the parking garage of the large building "Ain't nobody was yellin'. I was talkin' just like this!" He spoke, sounding annoyed and tapping his finger on the steering wheel as they waited in line to get to the machine that gave out the tickets.

Kamari side-eyed him, wondering why he just got loud with him. As if he wasn't inches away from him "That's yelling and you needa fix that shit. Yo' tone is off and I would've thrown something at yo' ass tew," Kamari lightly chuckled, picking his phone up that sat in his lap. After putting the face ID in, he went to his green message icon. He sent a quick text to Lanae, to let her know they made it.

He didn't know if she was still on her lunch break or getting off soon.

Ben shook his head, pulling up his car slowly next to the machine and rolling his window down. "I guess," He muttered, reaching his hand out the window to the machine.

"What you're saying isn't wrong. Especially with how sick she is all of the time, she doesn't need to be working. But you needa fix yo' tone and approach next time, yelling at her because she wasn't 'listening' is lame," Kamari advised him while Ben listened and drove towards the parking section labeled 'Guest of Healing Sports'.

Ben has always been a loud person—just like his mom. Their works at times come off as loud or aggressive, but Ben never saw or heard it until someone pointed it out to him. Kamari grew up immune to the aggression in his voice when frustrated or even when ranting. But, others weren't immune to it.

Their little sister didn't even like it. She was always in tears afterward which spoke volumes because of how unemotional she is most of the time.

Ben found a parking spot right next to the front door entrance they were supposed to be walking inside. Killing the engine of the car off first, they both opened the doors, allowing the cool breeze hit their warm bodies. "She didn't have to throw a shoe at my head. I still stand on dat," Ben spoke, closing the door after they both got out of the car.

Closing the passenger side door, Kamari chuckled and pulled his black hood over his head as he slightly limped around to the front of the car. Ben looked over at his brother as he put his red hood over his head "You want the clutches or you straight?" He jerked his thumb back towards the car.

Kamari shook his head no in response, making his way toward the entrance door. He hoped that the session didn't take longer than it require. He's been sleeping heavily a lot lately, just catching up on all the sleep he disregarded while training. As he tried not to press so much pressure on his ankle when walking, the glass entries automatically open when approaching them. He walked inside, thankful for the warmness of the building hitting his face upon walking inside. He made his way toward the elevator doors and pressed the button to go up.

A dinging sound in his ears, signaling the doors opening. The doors opened, showing nobody was inside the elevator. Kamari and Ben stepped on, getting situated first inside before Kamari pressed the second-floor button making the door shut. "I need'a get ha' flowers or some edible arrangements shits?" Ben questioned, looking down at his phone and his eyebrow pinched downward—looking like he was in a deep thinking moment.

Another dinging sound filled their ears, signaling they were on the second floor "Edible arrangements, pregnant women love them some fruit," Kamari responded before stepping off the elevator.

🎶It's amazing, I'm the reason
Everybody fired up this evening
I'm exhausted, barely breathing
Holding on to what I believe in🎶

Amazing by Kanye West greeted the two when stepping onto the second floor—viewing the large and spacious work gym area. Trainers were helping the few athletes on certain machines and doing certain exercises. One thing Kamari loved about this place, it was black-owned—made you feel welcomed and relaxed.

His old physical therapy company didn't make him feel the same. It was overwhelming with the gazes from caucasian people, and the backhanded compliments he used to receive about the tattoos decorated on his body. The unnecessary treatment of people trying overly hard by bringing up conversations about the black community all the time–like it was any of their business. Always made him feel like he was a foreigner that didn't understand basic and common density.

It was much more but Kamari was ecstatic when his little sister got hired at Healing Sports six months ago. He no longer had to deal with the uneasy feeling when trying to heal from his super injuries.

"Hey, fat heads," They heard a familiar feminine voice when walking towards the desk to check-in. "I didn't know y'all were coming," Lanae smiled, hugging Kamari first before doing the same to Ben.

Kamari blinked his eyes at her "I jus' texted yew that we made it not to long ago," He spoke.

Lanae shook her head, lifting her left arm up while holding the iPad in her right arm. "I forgot my apple watch at home this morning and don't have my phone on me," She explained then looked down at her iPad "But, you aren't on my list for today anyways. Did you schedule it for me?" She questioned, still looking down at her iPad–tapping her short square shape, acrylic–white French tip nail on the screen.

Kamari leaned on the desk to take some of the pressure off his ankle since the pain was throbbing "Schedule? I never had tew do that," He spoke in a confused tone. He would just show up, he never knew he had to schedule.

"Yeah, they changed it tew everyone having tew make an appointment so we can maneuver better with clients," She justifies while frowning, "I told Ben this the other day," Her eyes shifted over to her oldest brother.

"I forgot. My fault but I did call on Friday, telling you we were comin' this week," Ben told them, scratching the back of his neck.

Lanae and Kamari each shook their heads, Ben was an unreliable and very forgetful sibling. Kamari doesn't even understand why he had him call instead of doing it himself.

"I gotta make an appointment and come back on a different day this week?" Kamari wondered, feeling a bit annoyed now since he could've stayed in his bed today.

"No—atleast I'on think so," She shrugged. "If he called then they probably set you up with someone else. D, can you see who his trainer is? Or who his appointment is set up with?" She turned to the dark skin woman who was sitting behind the desk.

"Y-yeah. Gimme a second," She nervously said, pushing a piece of her hair behind her ear. Kamari smirked at her, seeing she had been staring at him since he walked up to the desk.

She was a beautiful woman, Kamari noted in his head to see about her before leaving.

"Uh, he's with Sammy," She informed them, making Kamari raise his eyebrow. He knew mostly everyone that worked there, except whoever this Sammy male or female is.

Lanae started to smile "That's my work bestie but good luck. Sammy a hard ass," She lightly chuckled and Kamari furrowed his eyebrow—confused as to what she meant by 'Hard ass'.

"What about Sammy?" They heard a soft voice coming from around the corner. Kamari's eyes glanced up from his sister before they doubled back, watching the curvy brown skin woman—focusing on her iPad in her hands, approach them at the desk.

Kamari let his eyes scan over the beautiful woman. She stood at 5'7 height, her lips were tucked inside her mouth—easily showing her deep dimples on each side of her cheeks. Her brown skin glowed from the sun beaming right on her from the sunlight coming through the ceiling window. Her hair was styled in butt length—small black knotless braids, having them in a side part and her edges perfectly done. Each side of her nose was pierced and her semi-thick eyebrows were perfectly arched.

His eyes moved from the beauty of her face down to her curvy body. Kamari has seen a lot of BBLs in his lifetime but he could tell she was all natural. He could see the hip dips in the black leggings with the company's logo at the ankle part of both of the leggings. She wore the matching company jacket with the logo and company name on the right side. Her jacket was zipped down some—to showcase the gray Nike sports bra she was wearing.

Kamari didn't know why she was wearing a sports bra. She had mosquito bites on her chest but they were still cute and fit her well.

Lanae chuckled "I was just tellin' my brother how yourself a hard ass and 'bout tew be workin' him like a slave,"

Sammy sucked her teeth, finally looking up from her iPad "If his attitude is anything like yours, you can take him," She rolled her eyes then her eyes fell onto Kamari. "If it's him, you can have him. Why are you muggin' me?" She frowned, clutching her iPad close to her chest.

Kamari held the same mug on his face "Why dew you talk like dat?" He questioned.

She scrunched her face up, looking at him weirdly "You just said dew but I talk weird?" She pointed her finger at herself.

Lanae sucked her teeth, rolling her eyes at the same time "Girlla, don't start," She started laughing.

"Yew one of those folks, dem south things," Kamari frowned. He could tell she wasn't from Baltimore, she sounded country with a mix of proper speeding. Kamari wasn't the most proper speaking person and he wasn't going to force it, only when doing business he will.

"Never did you just call my friend a thing," Nae perused her lips into a duck face.

"Did you jus' call me a thing? And it's you, not yew hun," Sammy mugged him back. Ben and Lanae started chuckling while looking at Kamari who continued to look at Sammy unamused.

Kamari was definitely a shit-talker. He couldn't help it.

"I ain't chu' hun shorr," He continued to fuss with her. Kamari actually found this amusing, most people would let him have it but he could see she wasn't.

"My name is Sammy not shordy li' boy," She shot back, shifting her weight over to her right leg.

"Ain' shit li' 'bout me," He raised his eyebrow. She shrugged carelessly "I surely can't tell," She tilted her to the side, skimming him up and down.

"Yall stressin' me out," Lanae placed her hand on her forehead as she leaned over the desk.

Kamari scoffed "You must wanna find out or somethin' since yew have a lot to say,"

Sammy started laughing out loud "You couldn't even fuck me on yo' good day love. Are you tryna work or just waste my time talkin' shit?" She gestured her hand behind her.

Ben chuckled, patting his brother's shoulder "Looks like you met yo' match woe," He laughed "I fucks wit' you shorr," He commented and she shook her head.

"I don't. She got a nasty ass attitude," Kamari mugged her.

"And you have a messed up ankle that clearly needs attention from the way you're standing. So I ask again, are you ready to work, or are you wasting my time?" She raised her eyebrow with her lips thinned together in a straight face.

Kamari stared at her, thinking for a moment. He could tell they were not going to get along with how quick they were at the mouth.

"Yep, take him. I'on have the patience for his attitude," Lanae integrated, pointing her index at Sammy while blinking her eyes at him.

"I'on have an attitude," He grumbled, leaning off the desk then he slightly limped off to follow Sammy because she already walked off after Lanae spoke. 

_________________

"Why don't you ever wrap your ankle?" Sammy asked after Kamari hissed quietly when sitting down in the chair. His sister wasn't lying when she said, Sammy was going to work you to your limit. He trained other boxing fighters, and working with her showed that he goes easy with him.

It wasn't really a lot–she just did various walking exercises to see his pain tolerance. Basically what he can do and can't do with his ankle. Kamari was slightly frustrated with her–not because of what she had him doing but because of himself. She gave him three chances to opt-out within the forty-five-minute session but him being the hardhead person he is, he refused.

Didn't want to come off as weak and incapable of doing the simple excess.

"I've been icing it," He watched her pull the tan-shade athletic tape from the plastic black drawer on the side.

"You hard-headed I see. Icing it isn't enough, having it wrapped will help your healin' better," She voiced, lifting his leg gently on top of the black bench in front of him. "Icing it isn't bad either but having it wrapped while icing works better. Helps your ankle muscle as well," She added while sitting on the bench then moving his leg to be on her thick thighs.

"When are you supposed to get back on the field?" She questioned, taking the clear plastic off the athletic wrapping tape.

"I'm a boxer, not a football player," He corrected her, eyeing her moments once she began taking his white Nike sock off his foot. He already didn't have a shoe on his foot from her previously massaging his ankle after he told her something hurt when they did an exercise.

She paused all her movements and looked up at him "Aren't you like fifty?" She questioned.

Kamari's face fell into a hard mug "Stop fuckin' playin' with me," He frowned. Sammy started chuckling, holding onto his calf leg after he tried to move away from her.

"I kid, I kid," She still chuckled, going back to wrapping his ankle but Kamari didn't find anything funny.

"Play too much," He mumbled, attempting to hold the mug on his face so he didn't show how much he liked the way she was rubbing and wrapping his ankle at the same time.

"But I saw your age on the chart already but it didn't say you were a boxer," She twisted her lips to the side, keeping a strong focus on her wrapping. Kamari just hummed, letting her finish.

After finishing wrapping his ankle and making sure it was secure to him, she helped him put his sock and black Nike air vapormax FLYKNIT RUNNING SHOE back on his foot. She held her hand out in front of him, to help. "I got it," He muttered, pushing his body up from the chair.

"Stop touchin' me. I said I got it," He huffed, moving her hands from his forearms. He almost lost his balance, that's why she was helping but he didn't want her to.

He hated when people saw his weak spots.

"I know but—" She stopped speaking and sighed "Never mind," She mumbled, quickly moving away from him and then moving to the side to throw the trash away.

"I think twice a week wit' me for a month should get you back in shape," She nodded as he pulled his hoodie over his head since he took it off when they started. "Please, please make sure you are consistent with your wrapping. It will really help," She said.

Kamari nodded, putting his arms through the sleeves. "Preciate it," He nodded his head upwards at her. She gave a short smile "No problem, enjoy the rest of your day," She waved before walking away to the other side of the gym.

Kamari's eyes fell to her ass as it effortlessly moved like jello when she walked. It was a habit he grew during their session; he couldn't help it.

Kamari turned around before everyone in the gym caught him looking. As he walked, his face was scrunched up—having the tape on his ankle felt weird but he will adjust as time passes. Pulling the glass door open to walk out of the gym, he saw Ben sitting in the lounge area with his feet up on the couch and his hoodie over his head.

He shook his head, already knowing he was asleep but was going to cover it up by 'resting his eyes'. He slapped him in the chest and lowly chuckled after Ben jumped up—just swinging his arms widely.

"Fuck you do dat fa' jackass," Ben grilled, hard mug plastered on his face.

"Let's go, I'm hungry," Kamari patted the sides of his sweats, making sure he had his phone and wallet still.

Ben stood up, pulling his sweats up a tad bit "I'm surprised you ain' bitchin' right now. She must ain't piss you like I thought she would," Ben chuckled, walking towards the elevator.

"She's annoying, always got some shit smart to say," Kamari shook his head.

Ben smacked his lips "Nah, she just doesn't put up with yo' shit talkin' you do. Finally met yo' match," He chuckled, pressing the elevator button. "Don't try tew fuck her though. Nae sees her as a real friend and you kno' how you're," Ben reminded him as they stepped onto the empty elevator.

It may sound childish for a recent twenty-nine-year-old man to say but he didn't do relationships. He just had sex with women, it was better that way for Kamari. No strings attached besides sexual pleasure. The main reason is the attachment issues he has and him not finding the right woman.

If he dates, he dates to marry but it was much more detailed explanations that were a topic of discussion for a different day.

"I'm not gonna try to fuck her," Kamari waved him off and mashed the button to get to the parking garage.

_________________

"No, no mama," Grayson furrowed his thick eyebrows at his mother after she took her phone from his hands.

"What do I tell you about going to Youtube Bop? Stay on Netflix and Hulu please," She stressed, clicking out of Youtube and going back to Hulu. She needed to put a lock on her phone when he had it, she hated how he knew how to work her phone so well.

This is the exact reason she is so hesitant to get him an iPad.

"And what did I say about you tellin' me no like that?" She raised her eyebrow, pulling her phone back once he reached for it. Grayson's shoulders fell down and he poked his bottom lip out at the serious look he was getting from her.

He knew better not to talk back like that.

"Sorry, Mama," He mumbled, then puckered his lips out for a kiss. She kissed his lips then his forehead "It's okay my sweet boy," She smiled, giving him back to the phone to occupy his time so she could finish shopping.

They were currently in Walmart to get some groceries–snacks for Grayson and a blow-up mattress for them to sleep on tonight in their new home. They were supposed to move in the past weekend but something happened in the master bathroom. It was a bad leaking problem coming from the toilet that could've started a flood. Instead of sleeping there while the plumber fixed the leak for a few days, she just pushed her move-in date back.

Instead, she spent the weekend moving all of her and Grayson's clothes and his toys in. They didn't have much so it was a rather speedy task to complete. She ordered furniture and her and Grayson's bedroom sets, she was just waiting on them to deliver.

In the meantime, they were going to sleep on blown-up mattresses. It was better than sleeping on the floor. She still had a bucketload of things to order such as TVs, and more decor for Grayson's Spongebob theme room.

He loved Spongebob Squarepants, it was his favorite show. The only thing he watched besides bubble guppies and the car shows he sneaks off to Youtube to watch.

Pushing the buggy towards the aisle of the kitchen utensils, she could hear the Spongebob theme song coming from her phone. "SpongeBob SquarePants!" Grayson chanted excitedly, making her chuckle at him.

She stopped the buggy on the side of the empty aisle, hoping not to be in anyone's way in case someone came onto the aisle. She scanned her eyes at the various pots and pans sets, things like this always made her excited.

"Which one do you like, Bop?" She asked, pointing her finger at the T-fal Easy Care Nonstick Cookware, 20 Piece Set. Gray and Red sets. She didn't even know the color theme of her kitchen would be. She was thinking of black and white since it was simple and her two favorite colors.

"Definitely black," She heard a familiar voice from behind her, causing her to jump a tad bit before she turned around.

"Girl you scared me," Samara lightly chuckled at Lanae who was smiling at her. She was usually better at hearing footsteps coming behind her but she was too focused on looking at the sets and SpongeBob distracting her.

She needed to do better since she was basically in hiding.

Lanae shook her head "Girl, I was walkin' passed the aisles and was like I know that's not juicy," She chuckled, referring to the nickname she gave Samara when meeting her. It varied from Sammy, Juicy, friend, and pretty.

"Nae Nae, hii," Grayson shifted his attention from his show to Lanae, waving his small hand excitedly with a big smile across his face. His second favorite person after his mom.

She dramatically gasped, waving at him with the same energy "Hi my Soso, I missed you today," She walked over to him in the buggy while Samara grabbed the black pot and pan set.

"Missed you too, look," He put the phone up in her face to show her SpongeBob playing on the screen. She softly laughed "You love you some SpongeBob huh?" She asked and he only nodded, going back to his show.

"You must be here wit' Chanel, where is she at?" Samara asked, referring to Lanae's best friend of eight years. Samara knew Chanel because she came to bring her and Lanae lunch and a few things due to her being a chef.

"Girl no, I'm here wit' my big-headed brother. He wanted to help the grocery shop since he can't dew it himself. But his old ass left me in the toy area, calling me childish for riding the bikes," She explained, following behind Samara down the aisle a bit.

Samara chuckled "Yeah he's lame, definitely would've got on a bike wit' you," She looked at the various colors of oven mitts and dish towels. Samara loved doing things like that, she used to do it all the time with her best friend back home.

"Facts, but I'm mad at Chanel right now. I'll text you later about it though," Lanae told her, making Samara raise her eyebrow, wanting to know now.

Before she could respond, she heard a new but now familiar deep and raspy voice coming from behind them. Samara glanced behind her and heavily rolled her eyes at Kamari coming down the aisle with his natural mug.

Samara just met him earlier, and he already made her sick.
He always had something to say or nitpicked at every single thing. Just a grumpy old man to her.

"Shouldn't have brought your ass. Fuck you leave for?" He squinted his eyes at his little sister, ignoring Samara's presence.

Samara shook her head, glancing inside his basket. She saw various snacks, juices, cases of Walmart brand water, and food options but what stood out to her were the two packs of Trojan Magnum Xl Condoms Lubricated Latex, 12 CT. She held in her laugh, she just knew he couldn't be serious right now.

She didn't know why it was so funny but she was dying on the inside.

Grayson gasped, pausing his show "Mama, he said no no words," He scrunched up his face. He called them no no words because that's what his mom told him. He learned those words from that damn Youtube. Samara had to pop him in the mouth a few times because of it.

Kamari averted his attention from his sister to Grayson sitting in the buggy, still with his face scrunched up "I kno' baby, you can't be around people like him," She teased.

"My fault li' man," A small smile tugged on Kamari's lips. Samara was shocked, she didn't know he could smile besides when he was saying something smart.

"Dolla'," Grayson held his small out, grinning at Kamari.

"No Bop, he–It's cool," Kamari cut her off, reaching into his hoodie pocket and pulling a Monogram Louis Vuitton men's wallet out. Samara shook her head "No, you don't know him. You don't have to do that," She assured him quickly, only for Kamari to ignore her.

He pulled out a singular–crispy one-dollar bill "Here li' man. No more bad words," He reached over Samara's body, placing the dollar in Grayson causing his smile to grow wider "You have ta' give it back if you say a bad word," Kamari told him, putting his wallet back in his pocket.

Grayson started dancing and Samara smiled at his happiness with the dollar "What do you say Bop?" She asked.

"Thank you!" He opened his arm wide for a hug from Kamari.

Samara frowned "No sir, you are being too friendly now," She quickly pushed his arms down, not wanting him to touch her son. She didn't know him that well for all of that. Grayson frowned at his mom and then held his hand up for an air high-five with Kamari.

"Okay, we gotta finish up. I'll see you at work tomorrow, and thank you again for givin' him the dollar," She gave a small smile to Kamari and he nodded.

"Byeee," Grayson waved at them and they waved back at him, telling him bye.

"Ole' friendly self," Samara chuckled, pushing the buggy off the aisle.

___________________________________

Heeeeyyyy

Thoughts or Opinions?

They met👀How y'all feel about it?

One thing about it, this pretty face always gonna come with a smart face behind🤣😝

Idkkk, y'all still like this?

500 votes for an update!!!

BYEEEE UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATEEE🦋

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

200K 5.8K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
217K 9.6K 70
๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ & ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ, ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป.
123K 9.9K 52
Trust the timing of everything. Just because it's not happening right now doesn't mean it never will.. Everything will come to you at the.. perfect...
306K 5.8K 43
๐ผ '๐‘š ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘š๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐Ÿ’•