Miss Lucy

By theruthiebalo

Book re-updating. She was his favorite teacher. He was her favorite student. More

Author's note.
ML|2|
ML|3|
ML|4|
Ml|5|
ML|6|
ML|7|
ML|8|
ML|9|
ML|10|
ML|11|
ML|12|
ML|13|
ML|14|
ML|15|
ML|17|

ML|1|

60 10 49
By theruthiebalo

ENGLISH LANGUAGE

Good sex is underrated!

Lucy thought, swiveling in her seat, relaxing back, placing her head on her palm sideways, tilting her head. She pouts her face as she thinks about the last time she had sex, months ago, not three, not four, but more than. 

Today would be a good day, she guessed, as she had woken up with positive vibes and dressed sexier to work. She had put on a long fitted skirt that had a slit at the back and stopped a few inches from her under butt, revealing her figure-eight shape; she wore an emerald green chiffon shirt, even with the camisole to she work underneath It, one could see her cleavage popping out from her bra.

She didn't let down her hair; she made it to a ponytail and did light makeup, but her lipstick said. Otherwise, the tomato red lipstick looked like she had excessively put it on, although it fitted her.

Her caramel skin  glowed in the morning sun from the sun illuminating her office. Her black ebony hair glazing and from the mirror on her table, she noticed her forehead and hissed.

She was checking the time and dreading that it would soon be time for her class, and pfft!  she hissed.

There was a soft knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Miss Lucy. Good morning." the student greeted.

"What is it, Amber?" Lucy asked, impatient laced in her voice.  

"It's about time for the class. Mr. Aaron left early."  Amber said.

"I'll be right with you." Lucy smiled.

Five minutes later, she pulled up in the class; she had been moved from the junior class to the senior class, and Lucy was grateful.

"Good morning Maam." the student greeted, and she responded with a smile.

"Good morning to you too."

"So, this is the third time we have our classes, and I am delighted to tell you that you're quite good students and better than the rest I've taught." Miss Lucy commented, her eyes landing on the cutest boy in her class sitting at the back seat, the second row.

While the class was going on, she was focused on teaching, but each time her eyes caught him, it was evident that he had been staring at her the whole time, and she didn't seem to mind his eyes on her.

The class was over, and the high schoolers filed out of her course one after the other, except for him; she noticed he had told his friends to leave that he would join them.

Once it was remaining the both of them, he left his seat and told her he wanted to talk to her; Miss Lucy had told him to follow her to the office, her office, being an English teacher and the course was a core one, they had given her an office to herself and to respect that she was the only youngest teacher, the principal had said he didn't want any of the teacher picking on her.

Lucy had finished secondary school the year she was turning eighteen and had gone to college to study the English language and has graduated with a first-class honor, which is why she was able to get the job.

She unlocked the door and stepped in, urging him to take a seat in front of her.

"You are Carter Levine?"

"Yes, I am." he smiled, and Lucy thought to herself that he has a beautiful smile.

"You said you wanted to talk to me?" Lucy started placing her manicured hand on the table.

"Yes." Carter started, "I don't know how this will sound to you, but I want you not to take offense." He added, and Lucy gave him a small smile.

"I've never done this, asking a teacher to be my friend," Carter said, licking his lips.

Lucy found him hot and attractive, but he was a senior student.

"Oh!" She exclaimed, her mouth making an 'O' shape. "You want us to be friends?" She snorts, "It's not against the school rules as long as we don't break the rules and regulations."

"Great! I won't." Carter said, smiling.

They were silent until Carter spoke, "How were you able to get a job in Jamestown?"

Lucy smiled, crossing her legs together, her hands on it, "I finished high school the year I was going to turn eighteen, and my father was a lecturer in Michigan state university, it was easy to use his affluence to put me there, I studied primary education, and I had just finished a teacher training course and applied here, my uncle helped me though."

"Do you like teaching?" Carter asked her.

"Yes, I do. It's enjoyable." She chuckled.

"I thought it was boring." Carter scoffed, causing her to laugh.

"No, it's not. I agree that some courses can be boring." Lucy laughed.

"It's almost time for lunch break; your class ended early,"  Carter said, checking his phone.

"You want to go now?" Lucky asked; with the way she was looking right now, Carter felt amused by her; she was clouding his brain, and he licked his lips.

"It's sexy when he licks his lips." Lucy thought

and tried to get a grip of herself. He was a student, and she's a teacher.

"I'd be leaving once it's lunch break. Carter answered, starting at the bookshelf in her office. "You read so many books?"

"Yes, I do." the conversation was starting to bore her out, and she wished he would leave, but Lucy didn't want to let him go yet; she tried to understand that it was their first time of having an intimate conversation and as time goes on, it would get better.

Lucy got out of her seat, pulling off her heels; she was in front of the shelf, stretching to pick a book; her slit skirt had gone up a bit, revealing her ass cheek.

Carter suddenly felt hot.

He could see her clear skin and red G-string panties; his face was flushed red; he noticed the bulge, but if he didn't help her, his hard-on could get worse; Carter went to stand behind her, their body touching, he raised his hand to meet hers, one hand on her waist, while she's still stretched, she purposely rubbed her ass against his crotch.

Lucy felt the bulge, and it turned her on; she repeated the action, and as he held her hand to pick the book for her, she grinds her ass against his crotch.

His hot breath fanned her neck, and the smell of his cologne filled her nostrils; she turned to face him and bit her lower lip hungrily, rubbing her boobs against his chest.

Lucy tiptoed and brought her face closer to him; she crashed her lip on his lips and kissed him.

Carter kissed her back.

She broke the kiss and placed a hand on his chest, clearing her throat as she got back to her seat.

It was an awkward moment.

"I should get going now," Carter said, picking up his bag and phone. She didn't say anything to him, nor did she raise her head as he left.

Lucy let out the breath she didn't know she was holding and relaxed back in her chair, licking her lips; even with the lipstick on, she could feel his taste.

The door opened, and Carter stepped inside; she raised her eyes to look at him.

"Mind if I have your phone number?" He asked, stretching his phone to her; she returned his phone to him, and he left.

The school had closed, and it was time to go home; Lucy packed her bags and laptop; she wasn't the type to carry school notes about as she had everything she would need in her laptop.

She walked out of the school building to her car; she overheard the popular girls clique, four girls talking about how and how much of a fashionable person she was, and even though she was young and beautiful, she looked like someone that could snatch their male teachers from them.

Lucy shook her head and wondered if these kids were having sex with the male teacher for grades the fun of it. Well, it wasn't her business.

She kissed a student in her office.

The mere thought of the scene made her pudenda tingle. She ran her finger through her hair, scattering the ponytail; she turned her car to the right side of the street and drove straight up, slowing down when she arrived at her house and parked the car in the driveway.

Lucy entered the house, and the person she met sitting on her couch was the last person on Earth she'd ever want to see.

"How did you get in?" Lucy asked him, giving him a straight face.

"I decided to come check on you." He answered   Cockily.

"You haven't answered my question; how did you get in? You duplicated the spare key, yeah, ?"  Lucy said, glaring at him.

"My baby's smart." He smirked.

"Ry, don't you get it? I am done with you, and you're stupid games." Lucy yelled at him, hands on her waist.

"Baby, im sorry," Ryder said, moving close to her, but she slapped him hard.

Wrong move.

Ryder held his face and scoffed, "you shouldn't have done that, Luce."

"Leave now, Ry, I beg you, leave and go back to your expecting baby mama, Kaisha and leave me the fuck alone."

Ryder chuckled, "you don't tell me what to do."

He hit her face, and Lucy staggered, almost losing her balance. She started to scream and punch at him, not giving him to chance to hit on her; he got a grip on her hand and pushed her off him.

In a second, he had her pinned to the floor, one hand pinning her two hands above her head as he used the hand to hand to bring out his cock; it was easy to raise her skirt because of the slit and shifted her panties, forcefully entering her pudenda, Lucy tried to push him off her.

It was useless fighting against him; his breath on her face made her realize he had taken drug; he released his sperm on her clothes and rolled off her.

"I hate you." she cried.

"I won't bother you ever again. My angel."

"You said that the last time." she got up the floor and kicked his face.

"You son of a bitch, leave me alone, leave my life alone. Don't ever come here again. I could call the cop on you, but Kaisha needs you. Get out now."

Ryder looked at her; the drug was starting to wear off, "I'm sorry if I hurt you. This is my goodbye gift, the sex; I am moving out of Jamestown."

"Leave now before I call the cops on you."

"Alright, alright." He surrendered; he didn't want her calling the cops on him and having his mother go and beg her on his behalf for his bad behavior and so left, wearing hus face cap on his dirty blonde hair and wearing his jacket over his skinny body, he got on his bike and zoomed off.

Lucy locked the door and turned on the security alarm; it was about time she changed her keys; she felt bile rise to her throat and quickly pulled her clothes off, running up to her bathroom and turning on the shower.

She sat in the tub and thought about the first time after their break up six months ago when she found out about his cheating escapades with Kaisha, his soon to be baby mama, she had left him asap and he had came to her house three month after to have sex with her and she called the cops on him to arrest him in his house, his mother had came to beg her for him to be released.

She promised herself that if he ever showed up again, she would call the cops first and file a restraining order against Ryder.

She regretted dating a hood biker.

Thank you for reading. Have a great day/night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 6 30
They met in 4th year primary school. She was always there for him; as he was for her. They hooked up in secondary school. They became friends with...
1.1M 31.5K 35
I just wanted to have the best eighteenth birthday ever...I didn't know that I was gonna be going home with my new history teacher. StudentxTeacher...
618K 15.1K 21
***Winner of the 2016 Fanfiction Awards - Category: Best Audio/Visual Fanfiction*** We've all had that teacher we found attractive. Or at least I did...
31.7K 1.7K 39
(y/n) have a boyfriend and live her best life on Highschool. All show perfect until a new English teacher comes on school and so many changes. / / / ...