Watching their Anime's | Seas...

Oleh -STARSOFTHENIGHT

In which 48 different anime verses watch other characters perspectives in 24 minutes or more. Or rather, when... Lebih Banyak

š’š„š‘šˆš„š’ š‹šˆš’š“ & š“šˆšŒš„š‹šˆšš„
šŸŽšŸ. Demon Slayer
šŸŽšŸ. One Punch Man
šŸŽšŸ‘. Haikyuu
šŸŽšŸ’. Ouran High School Host Club
šŸŽšŸ“. Blue Lock
šŸŽšŸ”. Death Note
šŸŽšŸ•. Tokyo Revengers
šŸŽšŸ–. Chainsaw Man

š™š„š‘šŽ, arrival

3.9K 108 30
Oleh -STARSOFTHENIGHT

Lights of many colors flashed in the darkness, the sounds of bodies thumping against the floor sounded throughout. It was eerily quiet.

Finally, everyone had begun to stir and almost immediately look around. They were in a large movie theater-like room. Large speakers tucked away in each corner of the room. Before anything was said, everyone quickly became weary of each other and grabbed their weapons, well most of them.

Taiju, immediately noticing Senku's presence, launches himself towards his friend, crying out, "Senku!!! I'm so glad!!!"

He proceeded to nearly choke the life from the scientist, much to the surprise and triggered hostility of the Ishigami villagers.

The Demon slayers quickly took notice of the demons in the room, drawing their swords. Readying themselves in a defensive position.

The One Piece cast drew their weapons/fists/legs, while Nami and Usopp cowered behind them.

The Delicious in Dungeon cast eye the new creatures around them with blatant curiosity or utter disinterest based on if they looked tasty or not.

Gabimaru almost immediately stood up and pulled his mask on, eyeing the darkened theater.

Sagiri and Yuzuriha stood and drew their respective weapons.

Chobei drew a protective arm around Toma.

Mamao and Jinshi backed away uneasily from the rest of the crowd.

The Oshi no Ko cast was in a similar position as Aqua pulled Ruby in closer as he glanced around.

The girls of the tomodachi game cast were cowering behind the boys, who stood their ground.

Nagisa and Karma drew their knives to look more menacing, even if they knew it wouldn't work on humans. Koro-sensei, Irina, and Karasuma drawing their own weapons, or tentacles.

The SK8 cast was simply staring at the theater with a blank look, before Joe and Shadow picked up their skateboards, ready to bash someone's face in if needed.

It didn't take long for the Reincarnated as a Slime cast to get to their feet, drawing their weapons.

Basically, Benimaru and the rest of the former ogres were surrounding an exasperated Rimuru protectively.

Surprised, Yumeko finds herself behind Ryota, who placed her there ever so courageously.

Sebastian stood in front of Ciel protectively, with silver butter knives in his hands.

The Seven Deadly Sins cast only eyed everyone else wearily.

The Kashima siblings, the blue lock students, volleyball kids, and the death note cast were backed into a corner. Misa clinging quite necessarily close to Light, who didn't look pleased.

Yor put Loid and Anya behind her as she stood in a fighting stance.

Chiyuki hesitantly hide behind Decim, who paid no mind to her and simply observed everyone else in the room.

Kazuki was already aiming his gun while Rei was scooping a very curious Miri into his arms.

Honey-senpai and Mori were circling the host club protectively.

"Protect us god!" Hiyori and Yukine cry out.

"I'm not that type of god!" Yato insists, scrunching his nose.

The Fruits Basket cast, Yuki and Kyo took defensive forms as Tohru stood awkwardly behind them.

The Tokyo Manji Gang taking on menacing stances. All except Smiley, because he helped Angry up before anything else.

The Wind Breaker cast followed, taking their respective fighting style stances.

Sullivan held out a protect arm for Iruma, pushing him back as he and Opera prepared for battle.

Asmodeus formed flames by his bare hands and Clara had her hand hovering over her pocket.

The chainsaw man cast wearily drawing weapons or making weird noises in Denji and Power's case.

"Shield!" Vanitas shrieks, pushing Noe in front of him.

Saiki was sitting down in one of the theater chairs, sighing as he could hear every racing thought, including his own idiots who were running around stupidly as usual.

Mash was forming a fist, stretching his limbs while Finnn was cowering on the floor. Wrapping himself around Mash's muscular leg.

Gon, Kurapika, Illumi, and Hisoka all drew odd weapons like a fishing rod and playing cards.

The Sakamoto Days cast also drew their own weapons. One of which included a soda cap.

Kuro although looked indifferent, still held Mahiru from joining the fray.

Mukoda was instantly brought closer to Fei who began growling at everyone while Sui was jumping up and down. Both were obviously ready.

The Jujutsu students were creating their own circle, activating their cursed energy.

The Black Bulls and co were flipping open their grimoires. The Future Pro-Heroes readying their quirks. Hanako and Kou drawing out their knife and spear.

From the Classroom of the Elite, Ayanakoji didn't move, he just stood and observed.

"Get 'em Mob!" Reigen commands, nervously pointing towards anyone who breathed to hard towards him.

"Ok master," Mob easily agrees, raising his hand.

The Record of Ragnarok cast were getting to destroy everything in sight.

Aang tried to look at everyone with a smile but it immediately fell once feeling everyone else's menacing gaze.

Before total chaos could totally ensue, a clear voice came over the speakers.

"Oi! Calm down! We haven't started yet!" A feminine voice boomed around the room.

"Shut up!" A boy's voice screeched which followed by the sound of a slap.

"Ow! What was that for you- "The female got cut off by yet another slap.

"Dear patrons," The male started, ignoring what happened before. The sound of the girl groaning behind him. "We ask you to calm down before we have to act on irrational means."

His tone held a warning behind its words. "Afterall, there are children in our crowd." Everyone looked over into the corner where indeed kids ranging from high schoolers to preschool kids were.

"O-oh we're so sorry! Is the little boy alright?" Tanjiro questioned, mostly directed to the brown-haired teen holding him.

"Ah! Yes, he's fine. He must've gotten startled by all the noise!" Ryuuichi showed Kotaro's face which looked blank to mostly everybody. But some could see the slight sweat drops on his face, and they immediately felt bad. Well, most of them.

"Screw this!!" Bakugo screeched, raising his hands, activating his explosion quirk. "I am not wasting my time here!!" His eyes glowed with annoyance, "Show me the way out or I'll kill you!!"

A firm hand grasped his shoulder, Chuuya staring at him with hard eyes, "Calm down kid, or you'll be the one dead."

Dazai gasped dramatically, "Chuuya~ I didn't think you cared that much!"

"Why won't you just die, you bandage fuck."

"Now that's just mean."

Just as Chuuya was about to use his gravity ability, it suddenly disappeared. An empty feeling came over those who had powers, and when they attempted to summon their abilities, nothing responded.

An erasure quirk?!

An ability similar to Dazai-san's? How troublesome.

Antimagic?! Seriously! I thought I was special!!

And those with weapons, they disappeared from their grasps.

Damn it! This is seriously the worst! Do I really have ask for help from that blindfold freak?!

A demon blood art!?

Looks like things may get messy.

Many swallowed in anxiety.

Seeing as everyone else was trying to compose themselves, Norman cleared his throat, speaking loudly. "I have no prior knowledge about the outside world or super natural powers. But could I ask, why are we all here?"

The masculine voice was quick to respond, answering, "We are nothing more than guides, here to help you all in your journey of watching your past, present, and future!"

"Yeah, so shut up, and.... LET US DO OUR JOB!" The feminine voice exclaimed.

The noise was so loud, everybody covered their ears.

And to the persistence of the masculine voice, slowly more people began to sit down.

Loki giggled at the sudden instructions. Someone giving gods commands? How amusing, and how annoying.

"This is a complete waste of my time," Poseidon rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his (unnecessarily large) chest.

"Oh, don't be such a killjoy big brother," Zeus sighed teasingly. "Besides, it might be fun~"

Hades only shook his head, amused at his younger brother's antics.

"Y'all better make this quick. I've got wives and a kid to take care of," Shiva huffed, settling down in his seat.

Zenitsu blinked owlishly. "Wives? Like plural? Wives?! WIVES?!" Tanjiro covered Zenitsu's mouth with his hand before he could really begin shrieking, giving short bows at those who looked.

Tengen rubbed his chin in thought. "Huh, speaking of wives..."

Buddha hummed, "Better not make it boring."

"And make it beautiful!" Apollo posed.

Goll cling to her sister's arm, "Brunhilde..."

"Inosuke, sit," Tanjiro advised softly.

"No! Manjiro!" Inosuke exclaimed.

Shinobu gripped his shoulder, staring at him eerily. "Inosuke-kun, why don't you sit down?"

"Yes..." Inosuke sat down stiffly at the butterfly-woman's command.

The same masculine voice came over the speaker, "You've all been invited to watch your past, present, and futures within the span of 24 minutes. In the perspective of a protagonist of each world."

"But wouldn't mean, that the protagonist would have their secrets revealed?" Light asked, with an undertone of nervousness.

Everyone's eyes widened. Nobody wants their secrets out in the open, especially if it were something they regretted.

"How so?" Kurapika rose an eyebrow.

The feminine voice took over,  "It's all complicated business, but just know you're all from different universes. So expect logic-deifying actions!" He cleared his throat. "Enjoy the show." 

They deadpanned, they're just moving on?

The theater had seats arranged in 9 rows with different amounts of seats per row. Most sitting close to those they know.

Their eyes situating to the slight darkness as the lights flickered off, the screen turning on.

"What is this beast!" Inosuke shouted, arms raised.

Tanjiro attempted to silence him. "Inosuke! We don't want to upset the guardian of this room!" He pointed toward the screen.

"Guardian?" Hinata raised an eyebrow.

"It must be very sacred to be able to talk without a present body," Rengoku continued energetically.

Kuroo broke out into snorts as Daichi and Hinata broke into an awkward explanation of what a TV is.

Good Grief Saiki sighed as he leaned his chin into his palm.

..................

Word Count: 1656

- Seating Chart, Top to Bottom -
(the theater is set up similarly)

Row 1
Buddy Daddies, Spy x Family,  School Babysitters, Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun, Assassination Classroom, Fruits Basket, Servamp, Ouran High School Host Club, Sakamoto Days, Delicious in Dungeon

Row 2
Bungo Stray Dogs, Death Note, Classroom of the Elite, Tomodachi Game, Death Parade, Kakegurui, The Disastrous Life of Saiki K

Row 3
My Hero Academia, Campfire Cooking with my Absurd Skill, Haikyuu, SK8 the Infinify, The Case Study of Vanitas, Noragami

Row 4
Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Oshi no Ko, Tokyo Revengers, Wind Breaker

Row 5
Avatar: The Last Airbender, Demon Slayer, The Apothecary Diaries, Dr. Stone

Row 6
Black Butler, Toilet Bound Hanako-kun, The Promised Neverland, Shadows House, Hells Paradise, Mob Psycho 100

Row 7
Record of Ragnarok, The Seven Deadly Sins, Mashle: Magic and Muscles, That Time I was Reincarnated as a Slime

Row 8
Black Clover, One Punch Man, One Piece, Hunter x Hunter, Blue Lock

Row 9
Attack on Titan, Hisoka Morrow, Illumi Zoldyck, Isaac Netero, Suguru Geto/Kenjaku, Mahiru

- Screen & Speakers -

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

433K 6.7K 93
Basically an anime x Chubby Reader Oneshots, it concludes Haikyu, The Seven Deadly Sins, Fairy Tail, Kamisama Hajimemashita, Brothers Conflict, My He...
1.8K 128 22
'š™ž'š™¢ š™£š™¤š™© š™– š™˜š™š™§š™žš™Øš™©š™žš™–š™£ š™—š™Ŗš™© š™©š™š™šš™® š™ š™žš™£š™™š™– š™¬š™šš™£š™© š™¤š™›š™› š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™©š™š™š š™˜š™–š™£š™£š™žš™—š™–š™”š™žš™Øš™–š™©š™žš™¤š™£ š™¤š™› š™©š™š™š š™™š™žš™«š™žš™£ļæ½...
506K 25.1K 38
ā My last words were 'yeet'. What a disgrace. āž - (Y/N) (L/N) while dying (again) on a riverbank. ~~~ After dying in a freak accident, you found your...
248 16 7
I take requests, will do pretty much any anime If I've seen it and am happy to do most characters - just ask and I'll let you know. Bleach, JJK, BLLK...