𝕷𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖓 𝕽𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓

By author_rfs

Cover credit @malanimaniraja22. Thanks ji. "Mithuna.... The girl who loved me like anything. She did everythi... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
New Story Update

Chapter 19

788 72 21
By author_rfs

Mithuna's POV

Ryan and I were sitting near the pond in the temple. I was engrossed by the thoughts of Shiva. He looks the same but something is missing.

I took the small pebbles near my feet and threw it into the water.

"jalebi" Ryan called me. My trance got broke and I looked at him.

"is he the one" he asked looking at the pond with a blank expression. When he didn't get any response.

He turned to me and asked "tell me he is the one".

I simply nod my head.

"that bast***d" Ryan got up rolling up his sleeves. I caught his hand and made him sit beside me.

I rested my head on his shoulder.

He put his hands around my shoulder in a comforting way.

"mithu I know you couldn't forget that incident no one can. But remember one thing, be strong don't let him know you are hurt. I'm here for you you can rely on me"

I looked at him and gave a smile of assurance hiding my pain behind that smile.

"that's my girl" he said caressing my hair gently.

"come let's go and eat that yummy temple food. I'm starving" he said rubbing his stomach the same way I do.

We were walking back to the place where my family is.

While going there. I saw Shiva there. Our eyes met for a second. I diverted my gaze and left with Ryan.

We went back to the spot where my family is.

Shiva's POV

I looked at their intertwined hands.

A hand landed on my shoulder, I turned to look at the person. There stood my friends.

"dei yaarda andha pana marathula paathi vazhandavan" jagan asked looking at me.

I glared at him which was enough to shut his mouth. But I heard my friends chuckling.

We all settled down under the shade of a banyan tree.

"dei machan ennachu nu thaan sollen" kathir asked.

"Ada nee yenda, ketu ketu un Energy Ah waste panra avan vaaiye thoraka matan summa iru nee" arun said.

I was lost in my train of thoughts.

"dei Anna" shruthi tapped on my shoulder.

"ennadi" I asked.

"evlo neram koopdradu unna. Kaadhu kekatha mathiri iruka" varshu said.

"sorry ma edo yosichitu irunden" I said.

"unkitta pesanum vaa" shruthi said.

"sari vaanga" I said and went with them.

We went near the pond in the temple.

"satham podatha. Anga paaru" shruthi pointed mithu and that guy. Mithu was resting her head on his shoulder and he has put his hand around mithu's shoulder. .

My heart wrenched seeing them.

"vaa"varshu and shruthi dragged me out of that place.

" anna sonna kezhu da. Paathela inimel aachum un life Ah paaru. " varshu said.

" ava unna muttal aakitu ava nalla happy ah innoruthan kooda iruka purinjuko. " shruthi said.

That moment mithu and that guy went past us. Mithu's eyes and mine met.

The pain and love I saw in her eyes gave me little confidence that I'm still in her heart but the pain....what I'm gonna do about that is still a question....

We went back to my parents. My parents and Mithu's family were conversing.

When thatha saw me.

"shiva enna PA nee enna paka varave illa" Thatha asked.

"konjam velaya irunduten thatha adan vara mudila" I replied him politely.

"veetuku vaa pa. Mithu ma shiva vandurukan Nee ennanu Kooda kekala unna Oor la suthi katunan la" thatha questioned mithu.

"appove ketan thatha" mithu lied.

When she lied she looked at me once and diverted her gaze. That's when I noticed that guy who stood beside mithu literally firing me alive.

I ignored his presence and continued looking at mithu. When I found her getting uncomfortable in my presence I left the place.

The day went like that. After that I didn't meet mithu that day.

We went back home after spending our day there in the kovil .

After changing my clothes taking a quick shower. I lied on my bed and started going through my gallery.

I smiled seeing our pictures. I'm just waiting for a situation to talk to her.

Author's Pov

Next day.

"mithu ma nalla sapadu thangam. Innum oru vaai sapadu" paati was feeding mithu.

"aiyoo paati vayir vedichirum pola iruku.. Podum" mithu pleaded.

"sari appo ore oru vaai vangu thangam adhoda mudinju" paati said.

"sari oru tadava mattum thaan" mithu confirmed and ate the last morsel.

Mithu looked at Ryan who is being fed by mithu's Amma. Sometimes Ryan ask Anjana to feed him. Since all know about him and his childhood they treated him like the same way they treat mithu.

"stop looking at me" Ryan said.

Mithu just rolled her eyes.

"look anju aunty. Your daughter is getting jealous" Ryan said.

"just ignore her" Anjana said and continued feeding Ryan. Mithu is literally burning in jealousy.

"douchebag" mithu muttered.

"mithu ma inaiku enna seiya poringa" paati asked.

"summa thaa iruka porom paati" mithu replied.

"apdiya. Appo nethu namma shiva veetula unna veetuku vara sonagala anga poitu vanduru namma vellakara thambi kum vezhiya poitu vanda mathiri irukum" paati said.

Paati didn't give any chance for mithu to refuse. She looked at Ryan and took a deep breath.

"sari paati" mithu said in a low tone.

Mithu looked at Ryan who is still eating.

Sothumoota.... Mithu mumbled.

After Ryan had his breakfast. Mithu and Ryan left to Shiva's home.

"what's the need for going there??" Ryan asked irritatingly.

"paati asked us to go there" mithu said.

"you should have refused going there" Ryan reverted.

"Ryan, everyone knows how close I am with them. If I start distancing myself from them all of a sudden they will get suspicious" mithu explained.

"do whatever you want. But one thing if that moron does something insane I'll never think twice to kill him" Ryan said angrily clenching his fist.

Mithu looked at him from top to bottom hearing his vindictive words.

"jalebi stop staring at me like that. I'm trying to keep a straight face" Ryan said looking at mithu.

"oh really" mithu asked muffling her laughter.

Ryan and mithu burst out laughing. By that time they reached shiva's home.

The smile on mithu's face wiped off.

Ryan held mithu's hand. She looked at him, Ryan smiled assuring her that he is with her.

Mithu knocked on the door.

"yaaru" arulmozhi came Out and got happy to see mithu out at his doorstep.

"mithu ma, uzhzha vaa yen vezhiya nikura thambi neegalum vanga" arulmozhi invited them.

Mithu went inside holding Ryan's hand.

"epdi ma iruka. Oru varthai kooda sollama London poita" arulmozhi asked.

"oru emergency uncle" mithu replied. But a knot formed on arulmozhi's forehead when he heard mithu calling him uncle instead of mama.

But he put all those things behind and called anandhi. Anandhi came to the hall.

When she came mithu there. She squealed happily like a kid. Seeing her excitement both Ryan and mithu smiled.

"mithu ma..." anandhi came to mithu running. She hugged mithu and said.

"nethu kovil la pesa Kooda mudila. Evlo Miss pannen teriyuma mithu ma unna. Yen sollama kozhzhama poita" anandhi asked.

"oru avasaram aunty" mithu said.

Anandhi's face fell she heard mithu calling her aunty.

But she didn't want to ruin the mood by asking it. So she called her children.

"shruhti varshu, mithu vanduruka ellarum kezha vanga pa" anandhi shouted from the hall.

Shruthi and varshu didn't like mithu's presence in their home. They could never be normal around her. She have hurt their brother. That instigate the hatred towards mithu.

They when came down...

"shruthi, varshu mithu vanduruka" anandhi said happily.

"teridu ma" shruthi cut off.

"mithu ma utkaru, yaaru idhu" anandhi asked looked at Ryan.

"en friend aunty" mithu replied.

"oh apdiya. Sari avarKooda pesitu irunga Naa poi edachum sapda senjutu varen" anandhi said.

"Adellam venam aunty" mithu denied.

"unaku naa samacha pudikum la mithu ma aprom yenna ippo" anandhi asked.

Mithu couldn't refuse it. Her throat blocked she couldn't say anything. Mithu really loves this family but because of that one person Shiva she has to let go off everything.

Mithu, Ryan and arulmozhi are conversing.

Mithu heard the sound of the bike parking infront of the home. Her eyes traveled to the entrance. She saw Shiva coming inside the home spinning his bike key in his index finger.

Shiva's legs stopped its action when he saw his mithu in his home.

"shiva anga enna nikura vaa Namma mithu pathiya" arulmozhi asked.

Shiva came near them.

"epdi iruka mithu" shiva asked.

"mmm nalla iruken" mithu replied as she cannot ignore him infront of his parents.

Someone cleared their throat. Shiva looked at the person. That's Ryan.

Ryan was throwing daggers at Shiva. Shiva left to the kitchen.

"dei shiva vandutiya pathiya mithu vanduruka" anandhi asked.

"maa enna ma avazhum Nammazha Mathiri oru manushi thane eduku edo dhevathai vanathula irundu kudhicha mathiri pesitu irukinga" shruthi got annoyed.

"eduku di nee ippo kovam padura" anandhi asked not able to understand shruthi's change of behavior.

"pich onula ma. Thalavalikudu Naa en room ku poren. Eii varshu neeyum kooda variya illa andha mithu kooda pesa poriya" shruthi asked.

"avakitta pesa enaku yenna iruku naanum varen" varshu and shruthi both went to their room.

"ennada ivangaluku aachu mithu Kooda pesite irupanga ippo edo mathiri pesitu poranga" anandhi said and continued making pakoda for them.

"amma coffee potiya" shiva asked.

"illa da idho ippo pakoda potu mudichiruven aprom coffee podanum" anandhi said.

"amma naa coffee poduren neega pakoda podunga" shiva said and started making coffee for mithu and Ryan.

Shiva's POV

I still remember her reaction when she had the coffee I made for her. I made sweet memories with her that day yet that day become the day I regret too.

"dei coffee pottiya" amma asked.

I showed her the tray in my hand.

Amma grabbed the coffee and placed the pakoda along with it and took it serve them.

I went behind Amma.

"mithu coffee kudi ma" amma said and handed her a cup.

I was very curious to see her reaction. I really wanna know whether she remembers my coffee or not.

Mithu took a sip of the coffee. Her eyes met mine. Her eyes started tearing but she controlled it.

She placed the coffee on the table.

"ennachu mithu ma coffee kudikalaya" amma asked.

"illa aunty pudikala venam" mithu said looking straight into my eyes. I blinked numerous times to control my tears.

I know I hurt her a lot but atleast she should give me a chance to talk to her.

She went back home after spending some time in my home.

Night

We all were having our dinner.

"ennanga mithu romba maritala" amma said to appa.

"ama anandhi munnadi laam romba nalla pesuva ippo pesave matra. Kezhvi ketalum onnu rendu varthaila badil solra" appa said.

I couldn't eat further
I stopped and started listening to their conversation while playing with my food.

"aththa, mama nu romba urimaya koopduvanga ippo aunty uncle nu koopdra edo anniyama iruku" amma worried.

"sari nee Ada pathi kavala padatha. Ellarum maradhuthane ade mathiri thaan" appa said.

Illa appa mithu va naathan change Aaga vachuten. I killed that innocent mithu. I turned her like this.

Kadavule please give me a chance to talk to my mithu. I want her back....

Mithuna's Pov

"hey jalebi stop crying." Ryan was trying to console me.

"no he did it deliberately to play with my feelings" I wiped the tears which is flowing continuously.

"jalebi I don't know whether you will accept this or not but".... Ryan words made me look at him in a questioning way.

"I don't know why but i think he loves you" Ryan said. I laughed loudly hearing the million dollar worth comedy.

"i have told you about him and all the things he did to me but you are saying he loves me. So you didn't believe my words." I was broken.

"no, that's not what I meant. I saw tears in his eyes when he looked at you" Ryan said.

This is something new to me.

"yeah he was crying when you ignored him and didn't have the coffee he made" Ryan said.

"don't fall for his drama ryan. I already had my lessons. Im bot ready to get hurt again" i said wiping my tears.

"mithu ma sapda vaa" amma called us to have dinner. So we both left but the one question kept on drilling my mind.

I had my food just for namesake and went to my room earlier than usual.

I lied on my bed and trace the empty side beside me. You really hurt me a lot Shiva. I lost myself because of you.

I don't know why but whenever I see you my heart beats rapidly the same way it did when I started to fall for you but I hate this feeling. I'm not ready to face the Betrayal once again.

I'm scared of you Shiva.

Next day

"kandipa inaiku kovil ponuma ma" I asked Amma who is placing the stand of jasmine flower on my hair.

"namma London la irundu vandade kovil thiruvizhaa vendi thane. Aprom one day kooda miss pannama pogati epdi" amma asked.

I understand her. Just because I don't want to face Shiva why should I ruin everyone's day.

Soon we all left to the kovil.

Ryan kept on blabbering something but it didn't reach my mind. Poor guy.

When we reached there I got down from the car first.

"mithu did you even hear word that I have been talking" Ryan asked.

I smiled sheepishly when I got caught.

"never mind." he went inside the temple with my appa.

I smiled and followed them. But I stopped on my track when I saw the narrow pathway which take you to the secluded place. The place where I used to meet Shiva secretly.

I looked at my amma and said."maa konjam neram aprom uzhzha varen."

"sari mithu ma careful Ok" amma said patting on my cheeks.

Once my family went inside the temple. I walked to that place to recall my sweet memories with him. But is it a sweet memory??

Shiva's Pov

My family, friends and I reached the temple earlier. Today I decided to talk with mithu and apologize.

My friends and I were sitting under the shade of the tree, there usual place.

I told my friends about mithu and Ryan and their visit to my home yesterday.

They felt bad for me.

I was looking at the entrance of the temple waiting for mithu.

After making me wait for long they finally arrived.

Mithu and her family got down from the car and I prayed that I should get a chance to meet and talk with her.

I was observing mithu keenly. She sent her family and started walking towards the narrow pathway which takes you to a secluded place.

We have so many memories there. Without having a second thoughts I walked to that place.

When I went there. I saw mithu sitting on the rock and crying covering her face with her palm. My heart wrenched so see her like that.

I got on my knees and waited for her to look at me.

When she felt my presence. She slowly looked at me. Her eyes turned red from crying..

She looked at me crying. I held her hands and said. "sorry di"

Tears flew out from our eyes.

I held her hands closed to my chest and apologized " I'm sorry mithu. I don't know why I behaved like that but I know I hurt you a lot that day. I'm sorry please forgive me. I can't live without you.

I don't know what got into her she pulled her hands from my grasp and turned to leave but I held her hands again.

She turned and looked at me. I saw fierce in her eyes.

"stay away" she warned me pointing her finger and left breaking my heart.

I fell on my knees and watched her going.

I know I broke your heart but u don't know how I'm gonna make amends for that.

Will I ever get a chance to be with you mithu..........

Hi makkazhe

Ore sogama pogudula seekram oru mudivu katren. Even I'm missing our mithu.

Seekram santhippom.

Marakama vote panunga ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 6K 55
Cover credits @malanimaniraja22 "A misunderstanding that ruined love" ... Arjun:Hey... Unaku vekkama illa akka kalyanam Panna vendi payyana mela aas...
460K 17.5K 41
Abhimanyu Malhotra and Shivani Khanna had been school mates and best of friends..... But the rejection brought them apart!!! After years both were ti...
1.3M 128K 146
The complete English version of this book has been published. Please check for it under my profile if you are non -Tamil reader. He never wanted to l...
117K 10.1K 74
I'm dedicating this book to @malanimaniraja22 He is 26 and she is 18. He is not ready to give his love to anyone else expect his Nithya. All she lon...