Broken Diary ➸ JaDine [WILL B...

By eternallyy

A diary is where you write your whole life, secrets, belongings and important stuff. Even so with a broken he... More

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
Diary #1
f i v e
Diary #2
Melancholic And Weird Christmas
New Year W/ The Gang & James Part 1
New Year W/ The Gang & James Part 2
Diary #3
s i x
s i x -part II
s e v e n
Notice!
e i g h t
Diary #4
n i n e
boost up

s e v e n - part II

1.9K 69 4
By eternallyy

A/N: Yey I updated! Haven't you read the author's note on the last chapter? Because if not, you better read it because I have a very important announcement there! My notes are important so think about the hours of me typing and thinking of ideas on how to update then just being wasted by my readers. Please I just really need all of you to listen and read my author's note!

Enjoy!

--------•○•○•--------

If I was to be the very definition of a girl holding her breath for dear life then you are astoundingly correct.

I gawked at the amount of guys staring at me with lust and want. Eww, just... no.

I groaned mentally, if only guys were as hot as James.

James.

James.

How can I even stop my brain from thinking about him? God. Goodluck to myself.

I know that he's a stupid bastard, an egotistical jerk, cute, thoughtful, caring and... there you go again Nadine, from his worst traits to his good ones. Is that the best you've got?

Oh, shut up.

I held my ground and bowed my head, staring at my feet barely interested on their disgusting eyes checking my body out. I crossed my arms over my stomach, trying to cover my belly and other exposed skin. God! Why did I even bought this a year ago!

It was a moment of relief, finally! I enter the cottage we are in and the boys--for the first they saw me almost naked--stared in awe, eyes almost bulging out of their sockets and mouth making a perfect 'O' shape. Seriously?!

"Will you just quit and calm your testosterones!?" I shouted at them which happens to be the only thing that had slapped them out of their trance.

They held up their hands in surrender. "Sorry, Nadine. It's just that, we didn't expect for you to have that kind of body." Tom said, emphasizing the that. I stared at them in a look that says, 'are you kidding me right now?'.

Jennifer bumped her hip on my own and spoke, "Looking hot there, babe. Seems like the whole senior population is looking forward to have a score with you tonight." I stared at her for a good 3 seconds. Since when did she spoke like that?!

"Well, you better watch your back now then. Leeches are just around there somewhere." Josh mumbled, remembering that girls are also staring and hanging around at just outside the cottage.

I sighed, "Even if I wore these kinds of clothing, doesn't mean that I'll rush and have sex with the whole male population like any other sluts in our school are doing." I pointed out and they replied with a nod.

"Mhm... I highly doubt that, girl." Jessie mumbled to herself while exploring her phone. Not even realizing that we all heard it.

Then I thought, doesn't she trust me anymore?

I shook my head and refocused myself into the view of the place.

A gush of wind quickly hovers around the area making the plants and trees sway, some even making my hair flow onto my cheeks but I just tuck them back to my ear. Suddenly, even though the whole senior class is in catastrophe, I am in peace. Even though some boys are still staring at me.

I sigh a very long one and intake what was coming, happening, happened and what was yet to happen.

You were just thinking about James, though.

Oh, jeez.

And that's the indication of defeat.

Even though I refuse to say that the voice inside my head is somewhat won in this I'm afraid that I had to admit that, she's right.

Even though I least and hardly try, the memory of his expression was more than visible like it wasn't a flashback. Like it was happening right before my eyes.

I like you, James.

What the hell?

This is what you call, personal brutality. I sighed for maybe the thousandth time and I was curious that why I still have oxygen inside of me.

I mean, His soul-piercing eyes, soft luscious lips, thick eyebrows and always gelled-up hair.

Oh will you just shut up?

Uhm... no.

Well how can I make you shut up?

By trying not to speak with yourself... Duh.

I mentally face-palmed myself for being such a moronic person. How can I even stop on talking with myself for even just a sec?

~*~*~

"Oh, Tom! Stop!" I sprinted all over the park with the three boys chasing me and Tom squirting--with his watergun--water in any place of my body that he can target.

"No can do. We promised for this to be fun for you so... we're just fulfilling the promise." Josh screamed while grasping tightly his own watergun. How the hell did they even kept those from me? Am I really that oblivious?

I mean... yeah.

Oh, for the last time. Shut the fuck up!

I hid around the back of the store in the side of the pool we were playing at, and look at the corner to see them looking at different directions, trying to know where I am. I smirked when they head in the wrong dirrection.

When I saw that the coast is clear, I wandered my eyes more into the swarm of seniors walking, and talking and doing different kinds of things until my eyes caught with something.

Those familiar dark brown eyes.

That look of annoyance.

That crinkle of his forhead.

I therefore announce that I saw him. The one and only, James.

Before I could stop my feet from following where he was headed, my feet kind of had the mind of it's own.

First.

Second.

Third.

And felt someone grab my forearm from behind and spin me around. When I faced him, it was the trio chasing me around with the most evilish-grin you could find in a thousand miles.

They nodded at each other, kind of like agreeing to something that I didn't know about and before I could protest, Tom, as the tallest and who has the bigger muscles than the three of them, threw me to his shoulders.

"Put me the hell down, Tom!" I screamed, maybe to his ear.

"Uhh... No." Before they all snickered.

I squirmed because I was uncomfortable, well because I was not really fully clothed, I was being carried by a male, and lastly, I don't know why the hell he's carrying me.

We halfly gathered a crowd as we walk by, maybe thinking that, why is he carrying her? or are they together?

The look of annoyance suffocates my face and I stare blankly as we walk by. Even though I was being embarrassed by these three, I'm going to steady my ground. My cheeks are warm and pinkish, my brows are furrowed and my lips are sealed into a thin line. Such irritation.

They didn't seem to notice that I wasn't resisting or squirming in their arms anymore but the grip on my stomach merely loosened so, I was still in no position to escape. I sigh--again--for the last time, this day and stared at the tiles we--technically them--are stepping on.

Wait, tiles?

The only place with tiles is the one in the pool, right?

My eyes widened like saucers and I started to make a squirm fit.

We stopped at the very front of the pool and Tom was about to let me fall and make a wonderful drenched-dive on the pool but I held onto him for dear life.

"Don't you even dare!" I growled at him.

He shrugged like nothing's going to happen, even though you'll notice enough that he's trying his best to keep his pitfull of laughter to himself.

With one final movement, I felt myself falling down and the rush of wind out through my body before feeling the final splash of water drenching my whole body with nothing left to spare.

I force myself up and prop my elbows onto the tiles of the pool and staring daggers on the trio.

They stared at me with the mischievous glint in their eyes still present.

I scoffed. "Since your done with making fun of me, are you planning on helping me up?" I held my hands up waiting for them to budge and succesfully, they did! They pulled me out of the water and wait until I completely land on the tiles again.

I put my hands on my hips and preparing myself for my scolding, but then what I saw just made me laugh. Their eyes glued to my stomach and chest and they were actually enjoying it. Stupid perverts.

"Uh... eyes are up here, buds." They must've heard it and made a mental slap to themselves before looking back at my eyes again.

"Sorry! Well, I've seen Jennifer's, Ashley's and Jessie's bodies... well, they're hot but, you're just... Woah!" they all scratched the back of their neck feeling guilty and embarrassed. I stood there and thought of what they said and started to feel that my cheeks are heating up so badly. Where can you even find these much compliments in one day?

That reminds me... "Speaking of those three, where are they?"

They looked at each other before answering, "Not a clue. They just told us to have fun... with you of course." Josh said.

"Have fun with me or of me?" I questioned, one brow raising.

They snickered. "From the looks of it, there's not much of a difference."

"There is, dumbass." I retorted.

He smiled amused. "Well, the girl swears."

"Impressive, right?" I said sarcastically before rolling my eyes.

They rolled their eyes with my remark before mumbling, "C'mon, let's go find the others."

Fifteen minutes of finding them and searching through bushes, flowers and different types of plants - okay maybe that's too exaggerated but - but even the slighest bit of possibilty of finding them were zero.

This is literal bullshit.

Well my first guess is they just wanted us to have fun and to know each other, or they planned to escape this chaos called 'senior high', or they could be pretty much hiding from us.

"Oh my God! I'm hungry!" I whined for the umpteenth time because I want Jennifer to make me BBQ but for this situation, I highly doubt it was possible.

They looked at me with a look that said 'what the fuck?' or 'are you serious?' that might've been the most understatement of my life. If only I could gauge their eyeballs out, I would've done that with full enjoyment and satisfaction.

"Seriously, this is bullshit. I think they're hiding from us...?" Tom said but hesitated.

We kind of like, agreed with his statement because for some point, finding those girls are much more impossible than finding a four-leaf clover. I frowned as we proceeded to the hut.

"I'll just... do something with the food... maybe?" I offered even though my cooking skills can be doubtful at times. They nodded because they all are as obvious that they're hungry and tired of going in circles.

We walked through the whole park when some hard wall that I crashed into... specifically my nose that made me stumble a little but I caught my balance.

"That freaking hurts." As I rubbed the tip of my nose. When I looked up, the most unexpected happened.

Instead of bumping into a wall, I bumped into a very, stone-hard chest. Wanna guess who owns it?

If you said his name then you are absolutely-fucking-correct.

I hate that I bumped into him. I hate that I wanted to be this close to him. I hate that I was held captive by his sweet scent of deodorant and vanilla. And I hate that our feet were the only wall that kept us from going further forwards. There were barely inches.

"Hi, Nadine. I actually needed to talk to you about las--" he was cut off by my hand in front of his face.

"No. We don't have to talk about anything." I said in a very calm voice that will let him know that I'm severely pissed that he was in my sight.

"But--"

"No buts! James I don't really have time for everything that you want to say or do. Just leave me the fuck alone and let me think. I'm confused and if you confront me in front of this ginornous crowd then it wouldn't help at even a tiny bit." I said while emphasizing my thumb and index finger together, putting them together, showing him that it was no help to discuss the mess.

"Nadine, just listen to me. I just--"

He was supposed to say a word but then my phone went off.

--

--------•○•○•--------

A/N: I know what y'all are thinking!

"What the fuck is her problem with cliffhangers then continuously doing it?!?"

well very simple, I just wanted my story to be exciting and short but I'll give you a sort of like an early info about this story.

This story is nearly ending! I know that I'm gonna miss it but then! I know you'll still support me, right?

Thanks for the amazing votes because I absolutely love it. After almost or exactly one year of writing this story, I officially had 50 something k reads and I feel great about it because your comments on this story is my favorite. I love y'all and I appreciate your well-being on every chapter.

For those who are considered as 'silent-reader's, please I literally beg you to not be on this story because I appreciate more that you give effort on commenting and voting even though my writing skills are crap.

Goals before I update the next chapter:

Reads: 500
Votes: 35
Coments: 20

Sorry if I want to much but, I guess that would be awesome because I'd have time to give an update. Start the voting and commenting spree, guys!

-Alec xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 2.7K 23
• In Which He Tries To Move On • 20 Days 20 Feelings 20 Unexplained reasons And a broken hearted boy Will he be able to move on? Or thi...
1.2K 424 25
too broken heart people. wow those relationships never go so well. or does it? well if you wanna know read and find out.
230 5 34
Follow hearts on this journey through love, matchmaking, heartbreak, cheating, grief and friendship "In the presence of others you have to keep yours...
109K 4.1K 40
I've been unlucky in love. I've had my heart broken so many times. When I meet a guy, he makes me believe I can love again. He is everything I've eve...