Him They Call The Cruel King:...

Oleh bts_army_1998

"If I only knew, my longing and desire meant nothing but destruction and loss" "The man I loved the most beca... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
01
03
04
05
06
07

02

64 8 0
Oleh bts_army_1998

Namjoon rushes to the hospital in a hurry as soon as he hears the retreat of the crew. He had asked the officers what had happened several times until they were forced to reveal the truth.

He is a man full of kindness and responsibilities, and hurting someone meant a sentence to life long grief. But what he saw that night also can't be unseen. The love and the weapon. His only intention was to give the best to the girl, but what happened there was worse, unexpected but helpless.

The main entrance for ICU was guarded. Yet, Namjoon broke out from their grip and walked forward hurriedly but was again blocked by a lady in her late twenties.

There was no sign of sorry or grief but she was very furious on him and he knew the reason.

He opened his mouth to explain to her in the easiest and shorter way, but her deadly glare changed his words to super short.
"I can explain" he breathed heavily

"I don't need any explanation!" She gritted her teeth as she let out the words.
"You are already seeing the result. You forced Taehyung to put my brother in charge of this mission. How can I possibly forgive you?"

Jung Da Won would tolerate anything but not her younger brother getting hurt. She hated the person who caused it and now, Namjoon is that person.

"How do you know all these?"

"I heard Taehyung speak to Hoseok." She retorted.

"Look! I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of this to happen." Namjoon showed his sincere apology.

Da Won wouldn't stop blocking his way when he tried to pass her through every little space that was left in the corridor.

Hearing her loud retorts, Taehyung who had just walked into the ward walks out to see them in this situation. He moves towards them and yells at Da Won.

"Enough! Jung Da Won." His voice, strong and loud silencing both of them. He looked very irritated to hear them, and hence he had to stop them from causing any scene.

Da Won glared at him as he walked closer to them. She's elder to both of them, yet, Taehyung always raised his voice to her because of his profession as a high grade officer. Not even Hoseok is high ranked than Taehyung though he is elder.

He knew how much she cared for her brother and Hoseok always worried about her. Even when Hoseok wasn't a Cop, he was engaged with lot of bad people. It was not his choice but it was a family debt which he had to keep up with. He made sure that she had nothing to do with those people and lived away from her as if she never had a younger brother. Later when the debt was fulfilled and contract ended, Hoseok flew ran away from them.

This wasn't the end for his bad days. The cult followed him everywhere because they needed him. When he worked with them, he was very honest and loyal to his work, though it was bad. He knew almost everything about the cult and leaving him free was a threat to the entire cult.

One day when the cult was chasing him for life, he ended up colliding Taehyung who was off duty that day. He asked him for help and that help saved him that day. Hoseok was so worried about his sister too just in case they find her and hurt her and use as bait for him. He had no choice but tell Taehyung about his journey.

Hoseok might have worked for a bad cult, but his honesty never died, nor he hurt anyone for no reason. He made this part sure as he knew he was under the debt of the cult because of their parents. So when taking shelter with Taehyung, Hoseok told him the story of his entire journey.

It took a long time for Da Won to accept her brother's deeds and welcome him back again. And for his very own safety, Taehyung decided to keep Hoseok in his team and train him as a cop. Ever since then, Hoseok is the right hand for Taehyung in all the cases.

"I agreed on training him as a cop for one reason. No matter what it takes, you will keep him safe from them. And what did you do? You made him lead this case on his own.  How careless are you?" She questioned Taehyung with anger

Taehyung tries to calm her down by holding on to her shoulders, but she stepped back.

"I had no choice, he was the only person who knew that cult very well. That's how he found the victim on time." He explained

"That cult has a name. Atleast their leader has one. People fear to talk about him and you sent Hoseok there alone without an alpha?" Da Won fired him with words.

"He is the alpha" Namjoon added

She turns towards Taehyung who nods at her.

"Alpha or beta, my brother is still lying on the bed."

She was getting calmer now and decided to take her seat. The doctor had noticed a lot more time that she was having panic attack ever since she came here. And it was worth her worries as he is her only family left.

Taehyung and Namjoon gave her the assurance that they didn't mean all of this to happen and they wouldn't been here if they didn't care about him.

Saving people is Hoseok's duty too, but this cult couldn't be tracked without Hoseok.

After a brief silence, Da Won broke the silence.
"So did he save that girl?"

Taehyung nodded, "No"

"Where is she now?"

"I don't know. Hoseok might have a clue. The other officers who made out said they boarded a ship. And they couldn't stop them. Only 3 including the victim made it out. Rest stayed back to fight." Taehyung explained.

Da Won sighed. She turns towards Namjoon to ask where it all began and it all started after the final round of New Writers Contest. The time when D was heading out, she was being guided out by a guy. It was none of Namjoon's interest to poke in her personal life but he saw gun tucked in his pant right above his waist line. His jacket was accidentally exposing it and the crowd didn't see it.

Namjoon was afraid that she might fall in trouble if he didn't help, but everything went so quick that they had her with them. The least thing Namjoon could do was reporting it to the police.

The cult had this huge list of bad deeds for which police have been investigating on them. So it was not a problem on getting information, especially when they have Jung Hoseok.

"So what are you going to do? Wait till Hoseok gets up?" Da Won asked with a firm tone

Namjoon and Taehyung looked puzzled.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked

"A girl is kidnapped. We don't know what's happening with her there. We need to find her. Can't wait for Hoseok to heal. Nor I'm allowing you to involve him again." She said

"Are you going to help us? How?"

"Does she still have her phone? Namjoon might have her number. Call and track.."

"And what if nobody picks?" Namjoon interrogates

"Call again and again until someone receives or destroys the phone." Taehyung retorted.

Once they are done checking Hoseok, they get into an empty room with all the instruments and get started with tracking.

Luckily, D had her phone in her pocket all the time and she didn't take it out anytime. Namjoon tries to call her multiple times until someone actually picks up.

"Hello?"

Namjoon was startled to hear that male speak instead of D.

Da Won glared at him and gestures to speak back.

He was nervous after all. She is with one of the biggest cult or to be clear a Mafia and it's always a fear to get in between of his business and cost your life. Still he spoke well...

"H-hello!"
"Can I speak to Da Won?"

Da Won exchanges her gaze with Taehyung. She almost got herself to hit Namjoon but took her hands back since the call was important.

Neither Taehyung knew that D's real name is Da Won. Min Da Won.

It's very strange, that nobody remembers the past and every relationship were different here. And D being the only person to remember all of it made it difficult to make them understand or remember.

"Who exactly is this?" The voice in the other side asked.

"Umm... Kim Namjoon. I'm someone she knows." He said

Da Won and Taehyung worked hard to track and they almost got her.

"Oh. Mr. Kim Namjoon... I'm sorry but She can't speak. She is abducted and you can try as much as you can to track us down, but you will never find her."
Saying so,  he cut the call leaving no chance for Namjoon to speak.

They almost had them track down but the call ended so early. Atleast they have a closest location to search for...

Taehyung rose from his seat to hug Namjoon but Da Won stops him mid way asking this,"It was him right? The alpha who shot my brother. Min Yoongi"

The excitement on their face faded away and Taehyung's silence answered her.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

11.6K 296 17
"What happened to you, Sil? You were never like this!" "People change, Jimin. And there's nothing YOU can do about it." Sequel to BOOK 1 OF MAFIA'S S...
89.5K 2.3K 41
"You were mine to begin with" - Baekhyun
250 30 11
Everything falls, and this evil world is a world I no longer want to live in.
Panic Room | BTS AU Oleh Jay

Misteri / Thriller

72.8K 4.4K 33
"Welcome to the panic room. Where all your darkest fears are gonna come for you."