Who's The One | (ABO) BTS Jin...

By myJINspiration

Jin, a simple employee and a dominant Omega, found himself in the middle of a big catastrophe that involves h... More

Welcome | Characters
1. The Catastrophe
2. The Six Alphas
3. Heat Triggered
4. Odd Man Out
5. The One?
6. All of my Firsts
7. End of the Past
8. Baby Daddy
9. Surprise Visit
10. A Lustful Past
11. Feelings Untold
12. Ideal Alpha
13. Chances
14. A Slow Shortcut
15. Sweet Deception
16. Alpha's Trophy
17. 'THAT' Night
18. Dredge Up
19. Reactions, Frustrations
20. Vague Memories
21. Runaway
22. Back to One
23. One More Chance
Epilogue

24. My You

2.3K 183 47
By myJINspiration

© Image not mine ^ If owner wants me to take down, pls DM me. Thanks.

*******

Some days later.

There was not a day that Jungkook missed visiting Jin in their home. They would do whatever and just hang out as they did when they were still in high school. He's been helping Jin and Soo-ah in making rice cakes too that she sells to some residents that pass by their place.

Then for the rest of the day, Jungkook would tell Jin that he needs to do something else to earn. Jin never knew what the Alpha was up to - therefore one day, he thought he'd give Jungkook a visit in his apartment to get rid of his curiosity.

Knock. Knock.

Jungkook slightly let the door ajar, peeking at who might be knocking at this hour.

"J-jinnie?! What are you doing here? It's already night time."

"Hi, have you had dinner yet? I brought grilled fish, kimchi and side dishes that eomma made earlier."

"Oh- you didn't have to. I could just get them tomorrow morning."

"Are you not going to let me in?!"

"Seokjin, it's late. You're pregnant, you shouldn't be going out in the streets--" Jungkook said, still keeping the door closed as possible as he can.

"Kookie-- are you hiding something from me?!"

"N-no."

"Then why wouldn't you let me in??" Jin said, with an eyebrow raised. So Jungkook sighed and said, "Okay, don't blame me for anything that will happen tonight, hmm? It's you who insisted to come in.."

"W-what?! I am not here for--"

"Of course, you aren't." Jungkook grinned, then he opened the door wide so Jin could come in. The latter then grew nervous, but once he caught sight of what's inside Jungkook's apartment, he was mesmerized.

"K-kookie.. this doesn't look like an apartment. Isn't this a studio?!" Jin said as he looked around.

Different colors of paint buckets were ligned up in one corner, a wide canvas linen was laid on the floor where a few of finished artworks were sitting to dry up.

Only one corner looks like a normal room to Jin - a single bed with a small table was there for Jungkook to use. But the rest of the space was occupied by artworks, blank canvases and other materials that Jungkook used for his paintings.

"I didn't know you're coming so I wasn't able to clean up, sorry."

"N-no, you don't need to be sorry. I-I'm the one who came unannounced. I'm just a bit curious of what you've been busy with after you leave our house. Because you don't text that much until you had to say good night."

"Oh, sorry Jinnie. It's just that when I start working, I can't get distracted anymore. Were you curious because you're concerned?!" Jungkook smiled.

"W-well, yes. Of course, I am. Is this what you do most of the time?!"

"Hmm, yup. I sell them online. I started with a few of my acquaintances from other companies. You know-- those other CEO's that I met along the way. Most of them are nice people, and very appreciative of my art. So they bought a lot of my works.

And oh-- Namjoon too. He has already bought two paintings. This is where I earn my money from, Jinnie."

Jin smiled as he stared at Jungkook, "That's really good to know. You've always loved to draw and paint. It makes me feel glad that you're able to do what makes you happy."

"Right. And I also get to be near you." Jungkook said, then he went to a corner and took a set of canvas still wrapped with brown paper. "I had our lady butler ship to me some of my old artworks that I treasure the most."

"Ah, that reminds me. After I email my formal resignation from my work, I should ask Soobin as well to send me some of my important things in my old apartment. One of our bracelets was there."

"Oh- I've been keeping mine. We should wear them together when you get yours."

"Okay. So what's that?" Jin asked as he watched Jungkook unwrap the big canvas.

Jungkook brought out and carried it - he showed it to Jin, which made the latter's mouth go agape.

"K-koo.. that's-- is that me?!"

"Yes. It took me two months to finish this. That's because I can't see your face closely anymore, that I was just relying in my memory on how well I remember every detail of your beautiful face. It's difficult to give it justice, you know."

Jin chuckled a bit, "Are you kidding?! This man in your painting is even prettier than me. I am not this pretty--"

"Sure, you are. You have no idea. That face just made six Alphas lose their minds."

Jin rolled his eyes and hit him playfully, "Stop. Those six Alphas gave me a hard time."

"True. But one of them will make you happy now for the rest of your life."

Jin scoffed, "Pfft. Really now?! I wonder who that is!"

Jungkook scoffed as Jin turned away from him to place the bags in his hands onto the table. Then he walked back to the middle of the room and sat on the wide cloth on the floor. He then took the painting of his portrait and looked at it with a curious expression on his face.

"Why? Don't you like it?"

"No, I really love it." Jin flashed a smile but his eyes were obviously teary, "It's actually too good. To think that you've been thinking of me the whole time we're apart, it makes me feel sad. You must've had a difficult time on your own - not being able to tell anyone how you felt."

Jungkook came closer to Jin and brushed his hair sideways, "Why would you be so concerned of me? When you had the most difficult life amongst us all. I should be the one feeling sad and guilty-- I wasn't by your side that whole time because I've been a big coward."

"Well.. you are here now, aren't you? It's not easy to turn your back on your parents, moreover, your whole life. But you did it-- I am proud of you, Kookie. Anyone who would do that for me-- is someone that I would want to be my Alpha.."

Jungkook's eyes went wide, unsure of how to take what Jin said. But when the latter smiled sweetly and caressed his cheek with his delicate hand, the Alpha quickly leaned in and captured his lips.

Jin didn't think twice in answering Jungkook's kiss. He cupped the Alpha's face as their kiss became more urgent, while Jungkook's hands traveled from Jin's thighs up to his waist.

Jungkook pulled back from their kiss and leaned lower to lick Jin's neck - he placed small kisses there while gently sucking on his skin. Jin bit his bottom lip as he gripped Jungkook's shirt - he couldn't quite contain what he's feeling inside with every touch of Jungkook's wet lips on his skin.

Jungkook then softly whispered to Jin's ear, "You smell a lot sweeter when you became pregnant, Jinnie. You-- you don't know how hard I'm holding back whenever we're together in your parents' house. But now-- we are here. Alone."

"K-kookie.."

Jungkook's hands slowly made their way inside Jin's shirt. The latter was nervously breathing, but he too couldn't resist Jungkook's pheromones that filled the air of the room.

Jin closed his eyes when he felt Jungkook's tongue, slowly tracing his neck down to his shoulder. Then he heard him asked,

"Jinnie-- can I mark you n-now?!"

"N-now?!"

"If you don't want to- tell me to stop. I will stop now."

"N-no.. please don't s-stop." Jin said softly.

Jungkook smiled then he quickly closed the gap between them by capturing Jin's lips once again. A sweet, gentle kiss was slowly transforming into a fiery, wild one - it made Jin moan softly.

The Alpha quickly pulled Jin's shirt off, as well as his- then went back to sucking on Jin's lips. He then felt Jin's hands pulling his shorts off, so he stood up to gladly oblige and removed it with his underwear.

Then he said, "Let's move to the bed. The flooring is hard and messy with paint."

But Jin pulled him to sit back down, then he stood up and slowly pushed his pants down, saying, "It is more spacious here than your bed, Kookie. We'll be fine here-- I'd like you to take me here."

Jungkook smiled as he scanned Jin's slender body and white, smooth skin. He said, "You have a very small bump now. I'm glad you're not too thin anymore, unlike the first time I saw you when I got here."

"It's because of your scent. It's truly what I needed.." Jin said softly, then he stepped in front of Jungkook and sat on his lap, straddling him down. The Omega slightly smiled despite his pounding chest, and placed his hands on Jungkook's shoulders.

They remained that way for a while - staring at each other's eyes deeply.

"Are you nervous, Jinnie?" Jungkook asked.

"I-- I'm not sure what I feel." Jin said as he bit his bottom lip. "C-can I just ask one thing-- why didn't you mark me that night, when you knotted with me?"

Jungkook held Jin's chin, then he smiled. "Because of this-- this is exactly the way I'd like you to be marked. You-- knowing it fully, and feeling excited about it. Rather than marking you while you're half asleep because you were too drunk and in heat."

Strictly 🔞

Jin then smiled before leaning in for a kiss. Jungkook slowly moved his lips along with Jin's, then he caressed the latter's thighs and raised it higher to his butt cheeks. He squeezed them gently, making Jin move his hips slightly.

The Omega then moaned, feeling their members rubbing against each other, added to that was Jungkook's middle finger circling around his rim.

Jungkook whispered in between their kisses, "I'll prep you well first." Then he slowly pushed two fingers into Jin's hole which made the Omega gasp.

"Ahh-- mhm--" Jin embraced Jungkook's neck and let himself succumb into Jungkook's strong pheromones. "K-kookie.." He whispered as he lifted his ass more to make it easier for Jungkook to bury his fingers deeper into him.

Jungkook pumped his fingers in and out of Jin while he sucked on his skin just anywhere his lips landed on - Jin's neck, shoulders, his nipples and his chest - leaving too many dark pinkish marks in the Omega's body.

Jin was already breathing rapidly, his body tensed when Jungkook pressed deeper onto a spot that's most sensitive for Jin. The latter moaned, "Ahhh-- Kookie, I- I think I'm gonna cum!"

Shortly after, Jin came, squirting his cum all over Jungkook's stomach.

"Ahh nghh-- that was so good!" Jin blurted out, tilting his head back and pressing his ass more onto Jungkook's fingers.

The Alpha smirked, but he pulled his fingers from Jin's hole. He then carried Jin and pushed him onto the floor gently. He hovered on top of Jin - his gaze was even more intense than before.

Then he whispered against Jin's lips, "My turn, Jinnie." As the Alpha shove his tongue onto Jin's mouth, he pushed his hips forward to penetrate Jin's hole with his throbbing cock slowly.

He didn't wait anymore and started to thrust hard already against Jin's ass. Their kiss was sloppy as it went along with Jungkook's pounds - but Jin held tight onto the Alpha's cheeks to keep their lips sealed.

Jungkook could feel Jin's hole clenching around his dick tighter, so he took Jin's member and stroked it fast while he kept on thrusting into him faster and faster. He said, "Cum for me, Jinnie!! Fuck- cum for me again!"

Jin exclaimed with a loud moan, "Ahhh! Koo-- Ahnghh!" His cock was dripping again with lots of cum, the corners of his eyes were almost teary as he took in the overwhelming sensation his body was getting from all the pleasure.

Jungkook smirked, he said loudly while panting hard, "Jinnie-- Kim Seokjin.. You-- you are now mine.."

Jin's eyes and mouth went wide - he screamed so loud as he felt Jungkook's teeth pierced through the skin and flesh of the bottom of his neck.

"Jungkook!!"

Jungkook's whole body trembled along with Jin's - as if they connected as one the moment he bit onto Jin's neck. He groaned louder when he felt his swelling cock was locking deep inside Jin as he released his seeds, so he suddenly stopped thrusting and just slowly rolling his hips to let his high pass.

It was a feeling both of them couldn't compare to what even ecstasy means. It was far more than that.

For Jungkook, it was a feeling of relief that the man he loves is finally his. While for Jin, he felt that it's something his heart has been longing for his whole life.

But both of them knew exactly what they felt in common. They knew that they're still in love with each other deeply - nothing much has changed from the first time they said their I love you's.

After Jungkook licked on the mark he made, he leaned back to look at Jin - now with tears in his eyes. The Alpha asked, "Are you okay, Jinnie?"

"Y-yes, Kookie. I feel perfect."

Jungkook smiled before giving Jin a quick kiss on the lips. He then said, "I love you. I loved no one but you. And forever I will love you, my Jinnie."

Jin sobbed even more hearing Jungkook's words, but he tried to speak despite his cries, "I-- I love you too, Kookie. Y-you have no idea how I wished we never parted. So now-- so now, I'm the happiest O-omega, having you as my A-alpha. I love you, Jungkook. I will forever love you too, m-my Kookie."

The End

*******

Epilogue already up! ➡️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 2.3K 28
Jennifer Morrison, Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas, Megan Ory, Emilie De Ravin, Colin O'Donoghue, Michael Raymond James, Jared Gilmore, Robert Carlyle...
4.2K 114 16
any lemons, limes, or grapefruits take place during their young adult years. special requests can be made, this means you can request a one shot to h...
46.2K 6.9K 36
Manik Malhotra × Nandini Kapoor. Life was uncomplicated with his mother, little sister and few close friends. Spending hours in the hospital, passion...
38.3K 1.1K 33
"Eventhough you're not a human, I will always love you, eventhough you did bad things to me" Jisung is just a normal kid that loves to read and he h...