| The Art Of Chase | KTH ✔️

By eatinsbub

"Stop chasing me." "Stop stopping me." ◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕ Kim Taehyung was living a pretty usual an... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1 :: Him
Chapter 2 :: Her
Chapter 3 :: Deal
Chapter 4 :: Last Hope
Chapter 5 :: The Marriage
Chapter 6 :: Bodyguards
Chapter 7 :: PD
Chapter 8 :: Morning
Chapter 9 :: Breakfast
Chapter 10 :: Money
Chapter 11 :: Pain
Chapter 12 :: Heartbeat
Chapter 13 :: Anger
Chapter 14 :: Beauty
Chapter 15 :: Party
Chapter 16 :: Boss
Chapter 17 :: Kiss
Chapter 18 :: Drunk
Chapter 19 :: Cheater
Chapter 20 :: Sorry
Chapter 21 :: Accident
Chapter 22 :: I am (NOT) fine
Chapter 23 :: The hug
Chapter 24 :: Sneak peak of her past
Chapter 25 :: I don't hate you, I dislike you.
Not an update but an update 🤠👌🏻
Chapter 26 :: Mimicry
Chapter 27 :: Tsundere
Chapter 28 :: Regrets
Chapter 29 :: Leading on
Chapter 30 :: No Tears
Chapter 31 :: Soft touches
Chapter 32 :: Confession
Chapter 33 :: Fear
Chapter 34 :: Worry
Chapter 35 :: Ex??
Part 36 :: Oppa
Part 37 :: Realisation
Part 38 :: One-sided
Part 39 :: I love you
Chapter 40 :: Difficult Love
Chapter 41 :: Broken Hearts
Chapter 42 :: Feelings
Chapter 43 :: Truth Untold
Chapter 44 :: The Betrayal
Chapter 45 :: She is here
Chapter 46 :: She Is Crazy
Chapter 47 :: Tearful Kisses
Chapter 48 :: The Chase is over?
Chapter 49 :: Seperation and Divorce
Chapter 50 :: Father-in-law
Chapter 51 :: Kidnap
Chapter 53 :: Love Only
Chapter 54 :: Again??
Last Chapter :: HEA
Epilogue 1

Chapter 52 :: Two Days

9.7K 682 337
By eatinsbub

PD raised his wrist, looking at his watch time and again. He sighed as he saw no glimpse of Y/n while the clock was about to stick to the time of the hearing. Y/n's lawyers faced a little commotion and the aura of the court changed as soon as Taehyung stepped inside with his panel of lawyers behind.

He had his palms pushed inside his pockets, as he walked elegantly inside, removing his black shades and his eyes fell directly on PD who was sitting silently, looking at his front, ignoring Taehyung. "Ohh….father-in-law …..…" Taehyung called him out but PD ignored him again.

"That's rude!! You won't talk to me?" He tilted his head, smirking at him but he sat still, showing no facial expressions at all. Taehyung simply shrugged his shoulders. "As you wish!!" He chimed, and sat in his place.

As a couple of minutes passed, the judge came and sat before them. "So this is the divorce case of Mr Kim Taehyung and Miss Lee Y/n." The judge addressed. "Sorry to interrupt you sir but it's Mrs Kim Y/n. She is still my wife." Taehyung corrected him immediately. PD along with the judge frowned at him.

"Don't you want to divorce her?" "Absolutely not!! This is not a mutual divorce because I, Kim Taehyung, am immensely in love with my wife, Kim Y/n, with whom I got married to almost a year ago." The judge heard him carefully as Taehyung quite exaggerated his speech on his mighty love.

"Did you do something that your wife wants to divorce you?" The judge questioned. "Nah! I think it's my father-in-law. He doesn't really like me." Taehyung sighed, faking his despair. "You shouldn't have gotten your daughter married to him in the first place if you don't like him." The judge directed towards PD.

PD sighed, shaking his leg frequently. He knew that Taehyung was intentionally speaking all this because he cannot mention the reason for their marriage in front of the judge. "Sir, Y/n wants a divorce but he isn't granting him one. She wants to start a fresh life and leave her past behind. In return, she needs nothing from him. No alimony, no expectations. Only a divorce. I request you grant her that."

PD replied to the judge curtly. "Sirr!! I am ready to give my life to my wife. But not a divorce." Taehyung chimed dramatically. PD rolled his eyes on him while the judge looked at him baffled, himself getting confused with a case as such. "But I think….she is not happy with you….else why would she-" "Sirrrr!!" Taehyung interrupted the judge this time, not following any court decorum at all.

"She loves me as well. She is happy with me. It's only because of my father-in-law who is apparently the villain of my love story, that she is forced to give me a divorce." Taehyung's dramatic answers were confusing the panel while PD was getting irritated with each passing second.

"If she would have really wanted this divorce….then why haven't she reached here yet?" Taehyung questioned the judge, slickly looking at PD who was visibly tensed. "Have you thought about that? It's 15 minutes due to the hearing time, yet she isn't here. Think about it!!" Taehyung fake sniffed and his lawyer forwarded him a tissue paper.

"Exactly Mr Daniel….where is Y/n?" The judge looked towards PD who fell short of words. "She is on her way….I am sure she must be stuck somewhere…" PD spoke in reluctance while Y/n's lawyer was constantly calling her phone, only to find it unreachable.

"I am sorry but we can't waste the time of the court this way. This gentleman claims that he loves his wife and doesn't want to divorce her…." The judge spoke again, pointing towards Taehyung, who was holding the skin between his brows, showing as if he was stressed.

"...also Y/n hasn't reached the court yet. It might be a way of declining the divorce. Maybe she is confused about the entire thing." The judge continued his reasoning. "I think we should give them a chance together. Why are you trying to separate two people who love each other?"

Taehyung smirked internally as the judge was speaking in his favour while PD was tensing up because of the same. "Sir actually….it's not like that….its-" The judge stood up as PD started explaining. "Sorry Mr. Daniel, but the court has already waited for more than half an hour but the protagonist is not here yet. I can't continue the hearing this way." The judge says, collecting his stuff.

"But sir-" "Wait till the next hearing date." The judge interrupted PD again before walking out. Taehyung slowly scooted closer to PD, who was looking at the retreating figure of the judge with frown lines dancing on his forehead.

Taehyung leaned towards him before whispering, "Father-in-law…" into his ear. PD closed his eyes shut and let out a sigh, knowing well that Taehyung would bug him now. "Don't worry about Y/n, she is with me." He whispered again and PD widened his eyes before turning to look at Taehyung with a glare.

"Yes." Taehyung nodded with a smile. "I kidnapped her. Because obviously she wouldn't come to me on her own…!!" He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly as if it wasn't a big deal to kidnap anyone.

Well she wasn't anyone though!!

"You!!" PD pointed his finger at him but Taehyung entwined his own finger with his. "Gently father-in-law….gently...you know….I am kind of sensitive now…" He blinked his eyes innocently. PD snapped away his hand in anger.

"You know right that you can't do anything about it…? I will anyway get what I want…..so just….give up already…" Taehyung spoke, confidence dripping from his tone. "Do hell with you!!" PD howled at him before leaving the court at a fast pace.

Taehyung smiled a little, looking at his retreating figure, a satisfaction layered over his heart as the hearing didn't go against him while on the other hand, PD was disappointed and fuming in anger as he walked out of the court, only to find a familiar figure standing in front of him. Yoongi.

||

Y/n wriggled her tied wrist for the upteempth time, only to hiss back in pain. Her arms were already strained because of being tied up for more than a couple of hours. As if it wasn't enough, Jungkook had also cuffed her ankles.

"I trust your strength enough to know that you can rescue yourself out of these cuffs….so extra protection!!"

That was the reason he stated, before leaving her in one of the rooms of the penthouse. She tried and tried hard, but because of being completely drained out of energy, she sighed out and rested on the back of the headboard of the bed which she was sitting on.

As a few more minutes passed, she heard the knob of the door turn. Spinning her head around, she started taking short breaths and her heart rate started racing sensing a familiar person enter in. Looking at him, her eyes started filling up with warm tears. "Look what you made me do." He whispered and rushed towards Y/n.

She looked at Taehyung keenly as he sat beside her and took out the key to uncuff her but stopped in the middle. She frowned when he started thinking about something and stood up. "Wh-What? Free me Taehyung!!" She looked up at him as he walked towards the wardrobe.

Opening the wardrobe, he took out something, which she couldn't figure out as it was small. She frowned more when he went towards the door and latched it from inside. "Taehyung, what are you doing?" She asked but he said nothing, instead he locked the door from inside.

Her eyes widened when she saw him opening the window of the room and throwing away the key, which was what he probably took out from the wardrobe. "Have you gone crazy Taehyung??" She yelled at him but he smiled in relief.

"Now you cannot pull any stunt on me." He sighed before walking towards Y/n again. "You have completely lost it Taehyung!! How will we go out now?? You have locked us in!!" Y/n kept on speaking and howling at him but he remained unbothered.

Instead, he pulled out a first aid box from the bedside table, took the key and uncuffed Y/n's ankles first. Just when she was about to walk away, he forcefully held her legs and squeezed out some ointment from the tube before applying it over her reddened area.

"You cannot force someone this way Taehyung!!" "Look who's talking." He replied calmly, continuing to apply ointment. "Haven't you forced me in the start?" He asked to which Y/n went silent and stopped struggling.

He moved towards her hands this time and set her free. As she was about to move again, he held her wrist and put them closer to his chest. "I am not as weak as you think of me." He looked dead into her eyes.

"I never thought that you were weak." She mumbled slowly as he applied the same ointment on her wrist. "What is the use of curing if you gave me the pain in the first place?" She complained to him and he stopped his actions.

He moved his eyeballs to look at her and she could feel a shiver run down her spine when he spared that cold look to her. "You seriously have the audacity to say that I gave you pain?" He asked, his eyes dripping with sheer anger and disappointment.

Y/n looked away from him but he pulled her by her waist, wrapping his arms completely around her midriff. She let out a small gasp at his sudden action. "Look at me when I am speaking to you." He glared at her but she kept looking sideways.

He held the side of her face and turned her towards him, her eyes shut tight as she was hell bound to not look into his eyes. He was making her feel so guilty of her actions that she wasn't able to face him. Also her heart was weak enough to see pain in his eyes.

"Look at you, running away from me again." He let out a dry chuckle and she slowly opened her eyes to finally look at him. He held the back of her neck and pulled her as close as possible. "How much? How much does it take for you to accept your own feelings for me??"

"Let go! You are losing your sanity." She replied in a straight tone, trying to glare at him but her stubborn tears surfaced up on her eyes. "Oh yes darling!! I have already lost all ounces of sanity in me." He nodded, a teardrop trickling down his left eye.

She hated how her eyes softened immediately with just a teardrop of his and she instantly raised her hand to wipe away his tears. Taehyung held her palm and kept it resting on his cheek. "What you are doing is wrong Tae." She whispered to him softly.

"I was so relieved when the case turned out in my favour." He too spoke in a mumble. "Please move on and stop hurting yourself." She caressed his cheek lovingly. "The judge hasn't even given another hearing date yet." He sniffed his tears.

"I am doing no good to you." She shook her head, her eyes raining. "I love you so freaking much!!" He confessed, his own tears never stopping. She just kept looking at him while he fell into anticipation, waiting for her reply but that never came, instead she shook her head, her chin trembling and she gulped her sobs down her throat.

Taehyung gritted his teeths before cupping both of her cheeks and pulling her closer, resting his forehead on hers. "Why is it so difficult to say that you love me?? WHY??" He was getting impatient. "Is only your PD important to you Y/n?? I don't hold any importance, any place in your life??"

Y/n was trapped not just in his arms but also in between questions. She wasn't finding a better way to respond to him so she did what she thought would be the best to calm him down. Her face enclosed his and she placed her lips on his.

A peck.

A long peck.

Both closed their eyes, their heartbeats racing high. They both sat still, not moving even a bit. Taehyung gulped a lump down his throat and Y/n slowly detached her lips from his. "Don't say anything more." She shook her head.

"I love you." He confessed instead, his heavy gaze dropping on her teary face. "Don't!" His jaws tightened again when she started pushing him. "I love you!!" He held her forcefully, making her sigh.

Y/n's POV:-

Why??

WHY GOD WHY??

Why on earth is he so stubborn??

Why is he still not leaving me??

Why is he still loving me??

Why is he still chasing me??

Everytime. Every single time I look at his face, deep into his eyes, I feel the pain he is going through. I feel the loneliness in them. I feel the want, the need in them. I feel everything Tae. Everything.

But the more I feel, the more it pains me. To push him away. To abandon him. To leave him. To turn away from him. It is so difficult. I feel like someone cuts through my heart everytime he confesses to me and I don't reply back.

I am becoming so delicate and vulnerable to this guy. The only thing I do is cry. Because I feel like voicing out my emotions would do him more damage. But today, it is too much for me to control.

He is suffering. Way too much. Everytime when I send him back empty hands, he comes back to me, wanting my love and togetherness. He wails. He cries. He gets angry. But then he again seeks for my love with those puffy and teary eyes.

How can anyone not love him??

"Baby please…." My chin trembled as I raised my hand to caress his cheek. He is a baby. He carries a child like innocence in his eyes. He demands love like a kid. He is pure and angelic. I don't even deserve to be around him.

"Y/n-ah…" He started hiccuping as he was crying a lot. I immediately set myself free from him and stepped down the bed. Searching for water, I saw a bottle kept on the coffee table. "No-" His nose and cheeks have turned red by now.

"Don't be a brat now!!" I glared at him before wiping away his tears. He took a few sips of water and kept the bottle aside before again pulling me. This time on his lap. Oh God!! This man!!

"Y/n-ah….Don't be so cruel please… please it hurts so bad...please…" His eyes were twinkling and lashes fluttered everytime fresh tears formed in his eyes. I carefully slid his messy hair back, wiping away his tears, only for more to roll down his cheeks.

"Y/n-ah…" "Shhh!" I shushed him, keeping my index finger over his lips. Having my fingers wrapped around his neck, I gently massaged his nape while my other hand caressed the cloth above his chest.

He needed to calm down first.

He was being way too vulnerable.

He was about to speak again but I leaned in and pecked his lips, leaving him dumbfounded again. A small smile broke on my lips amidst the emotional breakdown while looking at his cute nose blowing up and ears getting red.

My Taehyungie!!

"You can never imagine how much I love you." I confessed to him. Finally!! His eyes shone differently and I could feel his grip around me tighten. "So much that I wouldn't regret killing someone for you. So much that I wouldn't blink to give away my life for you. So much that it hurts. It hurts to hurt you."

My heartbeats paced faster while my tears surfaced up again. "I am sorry my baby I hurt you so much but my life is the alms of someone else. If I am living and breathing in front of you, that's only because of PD. If I met you, I loved you, it's because of him." He listened to me carefully as he was sniffing by now.

"I wish that our love was normal…" I couldn't help but chuckle. "...because this life of mine, I have already devoted myself to my duty. My country. We are servers. I serve. I don't deserve!" I blinked my eyes but he stood still.

I was anticipating a reply from him but he wasn't speaking, instead he kept looking at me. "Tae-" "Will you give me two days of your life?" He interrupted me in between, taking me aback with his sudden question.

"Huh?" I raised my brow, completely confused. "Just two days. You and me. Only." His eyes again teared up and I immediately cupped his face. "Why?" I could feel my voice crack but I still asked.

"Just you and me." He repeated the same thing and I kissed the top of his forehead. My lips stayed longer on his skin, holding him closer to my heart and he too wrapped his arms around my midriff.

Moving back, I couldn't remove my gaze from his. Our eyes met and cried in sorrow but he softly smiled at me. "Tae.." My fingers ran across his jawline and he hummed in reply. "You are very precious you know?" I kissed his left eye, making slow patterns over his chest.

"Am I to you?" He asked with a gloomy gaze and tired smile and my heart broke again to see him sad. "Very much." I sat properly on his lap, my legs wrapped around his waist while my fingers played on the first button of his shirt.

"And you are the only precious one for me." I blushed at his comment while my heart swelled in happiness. "Baby…" I whispered into his ear, my warm breaths fanning over his slender neck. "Hmm…" He had his eyes closed, his back resting against the headboard while I slowly opened the upper two buttons of his shirt.

"Will you…" I leaned towards him and dropped a dewy kiss on his chin, slowly moving down towards his Adam's apple. "....let me love you?" I let out my desire, kissing his chest and he started inhaling short breaths.

He groaned when I stopped kissing him and opened his eyes with displeasure written all over his face. He held my arm and pulled me to hover on his figure. "Nooo…." He shook his head but his actions contradict his words as he swirled me around, interchanging our position.

His forehead dashed against mine and our lips were almost touching. "I….I don't have….any condoms!!" He stated honestly and I sighed again before looking back into his eyes. Staring at him for a couple of minutes, I said something which I never thought would come out of me.

"Take me raw!"

_____________________________________

The next chapter is gonna be exactly what you all are expecting😛🫣

Please give your reviews 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 86K 51
"You're his property." • • • "Y/n who's in control!" "ANSWER ME NOW!" "T-t-Taehyung you are" "Yes,that's it princess...LISTEN TO ME!" _____________ ...
28.8K 1.8K 52
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG✭ ~And when she looks at me, I swear I can...
410K 17.6K 42
Kim Taehyung is the heartthrob of the college. Every girl drools over him but he never pays attention to them . He is cold towards everyone except f...
15.2K 697 30
"please" She begged him in audible broken voice but he said nothing and kept staring her. after couple of minutes he got up and turned to leave. Y/n...