Rimuru Goddess

By Weixian_Yu

Rimuru, is the demon lord of faith. She was kind-hearted and a wise demon lord, she the 3rd strongest among t... More

Part 2 (Rimuru & Clayman)

Part I (Walpurgis Meeting)

2.9K 66 22
By Weixian_Yu

Name;  Rimuru
Age; 23,000+
Occupation; God of Faith
Gender; Female
Personality; a kind-hearted and wise girl, who is also a childish one.
Height; 4'1

————————— ;;

Walpurgis Meeting.

Guy was sitting on his own chair with Milim who was sitting down while eating honey that was from the Tempest Kingdom, Demon lords started to walk on the portal.

Luminous Valentine, Darguel, Dino, Ramiris, Leon, Frey, Carrion, Rimuru, clayman.

Rimuru was floating by little, too tired to walk, she sat at her sit who was beside Guy.  And others sat down at their own seat too.

"So whats with this meeting guy?" Milim asked while
Chewing with honey on her mouth.

"Well it's because, i have heard that veldora was gone from his cage... and someone here did it." Guy said with a grinning smile while his face darkened, everyone was shocked while Rimuru was smiling while panicking.

Guy looked at Rimuru, "would you mind explaining?"

Rimuru sobbed out childishly, "waaahh im sorryy!! He was lonely TwT", Guy sighed and said, "rimuru, that doesnt mean you can free him— you can visit him but the forest might go into problems now since you freed him."

"huhuuuu im sorry T T" Rimuru cried out, the demon lords except Milim sighed, the one whos older than them is childish, "shut up you woman! you're so childish that you cant shut the fuck up!" Clayman yelled

And yet clayman was thrown off by guy who abusely used his powers, clayman chocked on blood. "Augh— *cough cough* what was that for??!?" He yelled

"Would you mind to shut up clayman?." Guy threatened, as Clayman looked at the other demon lords who was glaring at him dead mad.

Clayman gulped and said, "tch, i apologize"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 2.9K 42
Waking up in the body of a Romani Archiman is acceptable. Getting 3rd and 1st True Magics is nice. Getting Beasts as pets - delightful. The world of...
62.3K 2.7K 52
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...
28.2K 1.3K 87
Waking up in the body of a 6-year-old boy a few years before Cintra is destroyed, Madara receives a system that gives him the ability to gain the pow...
301K 43.6K 149
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...