My Cold Husband || {BTS FF} |...

By AngelKhan058150

Point to read:- This book is not edited and contains a lot of grammatical mistakes and errors. I don't know w... More

Introduction ✨
Chapter-1 Despicable
Chapter-2 Hatred
Chapter-3 The Little Moment
Chapter-4 Guets are here
Chapter-5 Confused
Chapter-6 His First Love?
Chapter-7 Aching of Hearts
Chapter-8 I Hate You
Chapter-9 Nothing Left To Hold
THANK YOU 💕
Chapter- 10 Realisation
Chapter-11 Demanding
Chapter-12 If They Could
Chapter-13 Complicated
Chapter-14 It Hurts So Bad
Chapter-15 New Entry
Chapter-17 A Blissful Moment
Chapter-18 Anxious
Chapter-19 Mrs Jeon
Chapter-20 Inner Turmoil
Chapter-21 Little Request
Chapter-22 We Met Again
Chapter-23 Weird Jungkook
Chapter-24 Mia Or Y/n
Chapter-25 Dinner With Her
Chapter-26 Deserved Better
Chapter-27 New Beginning
Chapter-28 His Chance
Chapter-29 Hyung!
Chapter-30 Best friend
Chapter-31 Beach? Bitch?
Chapter-32 Not His Wife!
Chapter-33 Confession Of Hearts
Chapter-34 Perfect Morning Pose
Chapter-35 Unexpected But Best {The End}

Chapter-16 Her unsuccessful attempt

45.1K 1.3K 414
By AngelKhan058150

Clock showing 6:45am of morning. It's still fifteen minutes left for Jungkook to do any remaining work or grab things before leaving for meeting. Presently the boy was standing in front of mirror while his hands were busy in adjusting his brown locks. Today he was dressed up in a sapphire blue colored suit,paired up with white shirt, matching blue tie and a pair of dress boot.

Indeed Jungkook is the most handsome and sexiest man in whole business industry.

But they also know how cold hearted he is.

It's not like something or someone changed him or because of it he give cold shoulder to his wife. No, definitely not.

People can control you,only when you let them.

They boy was like this from the start,less talkative,lack in showing emotions,no idea how to comfort,to care about someone.

He intentionally doesn't behave cold towards his wife, sometimes even behave rude. Jungkook was always like this cold and rude,maybe that's the reason he lost so many important people's in his life. Because he is not sweet,caring, loving according to them.

A knock on door force the girl to divert her eyes which were busy admiring his handsome husband secretly. She was silently standing in the corner, noticing every activity of her husband with soft eyes. The girl is waiting for the time,when she'll be able to admire her husband as much as she want, without having the fear of getting caught.

No matter what she can never stop her own eyes to not betray her. When you are in love, everything betrays you, including you, yourself.

Y/n knows that she won't get anything in return. At last she will left behind with a broken heart and unbearable pain. No matter what will happen, nothing can stop her from admiring her love.

She don't know if she ever will be able to hold him in her arms but At Least she can secure him in her heart.

Yes it hurts to not be able to hold him even he is close,but it's not her fault. She is just loving him.

She is drowning, losing her breath but who knows one day he will become the reason of her existence.

Call her unlucky for not getting the love she is showing in return but isn't it beautiful to experience it,no expectations......just pure love.

Wiping the lone tear which was about to escape from her eyes,y/n went to open the door. Turns out it was leena who was knocking early morning. Despite feeling vulnerable,y/n forced to pass a small smile to her not to seem rude, which the arrogant leena deliberately ignored and entered inside like she owns the place.

Her lips stretched like a rubber once her eyes caught the figure she wants to see.

"Kookie!"
Jungkook hissed at her high pitched tone. Can't the girl speak slowly?

"Leena! What are you doing here?"
Jungkook asked turning around, taking his mobile which was placed on bed.

"Today is your meeting right? So I thought to wish you. Best of luck Kookie."
The girl spoke chirping like a happy bird. Similar to those girl who wishes their boyfriends on exam day. Jungkook passed a fake smile, later mentally rolled his eyes at his cousins annoying behaviour.

"There is no need to do. Still thank you."
With a cold tone Jungkook said and tilted his head to look at his dear wife with a tie in his hand.

"Y/n I am getting late,here do this."
While y/n was still stood there even after being called out by Jungkook. Something was going on in her mind.

"Y/n I am saying something." The boy repeated,as he perceived her motionless state. Jungkook frowned when she avoided the eye contact. She was looking nervous.

"Leena could you please help Jungkook? Till then I'll give Jungkook his other things."
Y/n said and opened the cupboard. While Jungkook was perplexed by his wife's attempt of ignoring him. Did she really thought,he won't notice?

Her body language speaks.

"Of course!"
Leena conceded at once. This was the opportunity she was longing for. And when she got it,how can she let this slip away? Before she could retrieve tie from Jungkook's hand he swiftly move his hand away.

"Leena I think you should leave. No need of your help." Jungkook bluntly said still looking into y/n's direction.

"Kookie I can hel...."
"I said no need." He said cutting her off in between.
Leena's jaw clenched at his rough tone. She stormed out of the room, darting her fiery gaze on y/n who couldn't notice her this action.

Y/n could feel him coming towards her direction. Her heart starts to beat loud in nervousness. Due to fear her neck hairs staind straight,while her hands starts to shake.

Soon she felt hot breath fanning against the back of her skin. Y/n shudder feeling his body close to herself. Her hands were stop working long ago. Before she could anticipate something,she hear him whispering in her ear.

"Looking for something?"
Y/n feel her knees getting weak at his cold,low voice. With great difficulty she answered back.

"Y-your wa-wallet."
With shaky hands,she keep finding in cupboards drawer. But there was nothing.

"You already gave it to me y/n."
The girl winced in embarrassment.

"Uhb i-i mean your bag."
Jungkook chuckled huskily sending shivers down to her spine. Being close to him was the thing she always have desired but right now she wanted the ground to swallow her.

"Since when did you start to put my office bag in cupboard?"
Y/n hissed mentally at her dumbness. She badly wanna bash her head against the wall.

"I will bring it for you." She hurriedly said inorder to get out of this awkward moment. As soon as she turn to go away, Jungkook come closer to her decreasing distance between them.

Y/n shudder at the sudden closeness and tried to slip away from other side but seems like today Jungkook know her every tactic. Before she could use her strategy,he pull her and pin against the cupboard after closing it with his other hand. Her eyes widen in shock and surprise both.

She look at him and gulp harshly noticing his fierce gaze. Has she done something wrong?

"Wrong move Jeon y/n."
His voice was octave low and gaze dark, something which y/n couldn't handle and hung her head low.
Jungkook gaze slightly went down and stop at her lips which she was biting harshly.

They were now bright red from the continuous torture. Unconsciously his hand move towards her lower lip and free it from her teeth's. Meanwhile y/n froze with eyes double of their size,at his sudden actions.

The touch of his cold fingers,send chill down to her whole body. Jungkook take away his hand back and look at her whose eyes were already on him.

"Now will you do? Or should I call someone else as you seems uninterested in doing your own husband's work?"

Without saying anything y/n take tie from his hand not to piss him more and look at him. Jungkook move away from her standing straight. Y/n get on her toes to balance the height difference. She first adjusts the collars before continue tying the tie. All the time Jungkook didn't averted his eyes from her even for a single second which was making the girl feel uneasy.

Just then y/n thought she could escape now, Jungkook once again filled the gap between them, pulling her closer by her waist staring deep into her eyes.

"J-jungkook!"

"I know very well what are you trying to do Jeon y/n. So better not play these tricks with me. Otherwise I have to switch into my husband form. And let me tell you one thing,"

He come closer to her ear, whispering his next words which knock out air from her lungs.

"You won't be able to handle it."

(A/n;- ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ᕤ)

Jungkook back away and smirk noticing her stiff figure.

"Now wish your husband luck."

"Huh!" Poor girl was perplexed. Everything was too much for her small heart to handle. She look away with flushed cheeks. This site make Jungkook chuckle. Now this was too much for the girl who never had experience these types of moment with her husband.

"I am getting late y/n,do fast."
Now y/n don't have any option except agreeing to Jungkook. Fidgeting with her fingers she said slowly clear enough for him to hear.

"G-good luck."

"Hmm! Better."
He said and back away with the same expressionless face. He raise his one eyebrow seeing her still standing there. Understanding him,she hurriedly run to other side, passing him his office bag.

"I am going now,take care.".
Y/n nodded muttering a small bye. Just when Jungkook close the door,she clutched on her heart feeling something unknown.

"What just happened?"

Meanwhile Jungkook reach the destination where the meeting is going to held.

"Good morning everyone!"
Jungkook greeted approaching near a particular table,where others were already present.

"I hope I didn't wasted your much time."
Adjusting his suit, Jungkook settled down on one of the chairs.

The meeting is being conducted in a high class five star restaurant. To not cause any disturbance, Jungkook paid for the entire second floor for a peaceful environment.

"Don't worry mr jeon,we also arrived just five minutes ago." One of them spoke assuring Jungkook.

"That's good! So shall we start."
Meeting begins, Jungkook shows details about the upcoming project, discussing about his opinions with others.

Other side

"Bora,I don't like this. Make-up is not my thing. And truly I don't wanna go,I am good here."

Y/n once again tried her chance to stop bora who is painting her face from half an hour. Zaid and they decided to wander around. Y/n tried to escape from this but the both cousins didn't let her trick them this time. Right now bora is helping y/n more like forcing her to do makeup and wear a beautiful dress.

"Come on y/n! Unless you won't try different things,how comes you got interest? Do you want to become a skeleton being locked up in four walls?"

Bora scolded while applying blush on her cheeks.
"I am not habitual to these things."

"Then become, because I am not letting you go this time. And done! Now you are ready, at least give a look to yourself. I put so much hard work."

Y/n chuckled at her adorable pout before looking in the mirror. Her mouth gasp open, noticing a whole different look of her own. She couldn't be able to believe it's her.

Never once in her life she took interest changing herself.She have did if her husband look at her. She wanted to do everything to impress Jungkook,but what's the benefit of doing it when he didn't give her a single glance.

"You are looking so pretty, of course credit goes to me."
Bora praised herself on which y/n giggled.

"Thank you so much bora." Y/n said with a genuine smile
"No need y/n. Anything for you."

"You continue now I will leave. I also have to get ready. Otherwise Zaid will throw tantrums on me, as usual for being late. Bye~."

Jungkook returned back to hotel. He take out key from his pocket and inserted it in hole. With the opening of door,he gets to hear a loud panicked tone. He looks in front,and widen his eyes in surprise.

"Don't come near. Please stay there."

Any idea what's gonna happen next? 👀
Did you liked this chapter? 2000+words pheww
Share your opinions and VOTE

Note :-should I Change This stories name?  Do you have any suggestion?

Btw twankuuuuu so much for showing so much love on previous chapter. I really appreciate it 😍

Yooooonnnnggggiiiiiii 😍
Our meow meow 😽 looking so fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 11.2K 52
Ruthless. Cold-hearted. Crazy. These were just some of the words associated with the Alpha of the Lan Pack. Wang Yibo had never cared what means he h...
TRUST By Shexzil

Fanfiction

106K 5.3K 23
Terrace scene What if Anjali is to choose between her husband and her brother? Whom will she choose? Peep in for more
19.5K 132 8
HELLOOOOOOO this is quackbur smut !!😝i only ship their characters not irl if quackity or wilbur say anything of them being uncomfortable i will d...
744K 16.7K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.