𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄, kylian mbappé

By KYLIVNS

❝ you always felt like home to me. ❞ - 𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄 More

00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
26.

07.

2K 55 44
By KYLIVNS

—     "YOU STILL HAVENT CHANGED, ARIA." kylian laughed

she vented to him over the phone for not even 5 minutes until he took it upon himself to show up at her front door with a takeout box in his hands. she had just finished rambling about her meeting with louise and how nothing was working in her favour and how she would just end up ruining everything. "is that supposed to be an insult?" she questioned

"no, i'm just saying you still worry about the smallest things." he said taking a bite of his chicken.

"this isn't small! i'm representing one of the biggest fashion brands in the world. what if i fall on the carpet? what if everyone laughs at me? what if i tear the dress?" aria said, listing the possibilities of everything that could end up going wrong.

"relax a bit, none of that is going to happen, you just need to de-stress." kylian said.

"and how am i supposed to do that?" she said, waiting for kylian to state the obvious.

"i mean if you really want to know..." he winked.

"you're so gross." she said laughing and repeatedly hitting him with a throw pillow.

"see, look at how much you've relaxed. i promise you'll do amazing." he smiled. kylian always had that about him. he knew how to make her feel better instantly.

"what happened, aria?" matteo asked crouching down in front of her.

"my knee." she said biting her lip, holding back tears that threatened to spill. a big gash was on her knee as a result of her colliding with the sharpest edge of the playground stairs while swinging on the monkey bars.

kylian had followed after matteo, wanting to see what the commotion was about. aria hadn't hung out with the two boys often, normally she'd be in her bedroom playing with the barbie dream house set that she had been gifted from her father. the funds ivan had made from coaching had finally put him & elena in a situation where they could live comfortably without any worries like explaining to their kids why they couldn't afford many christmas gifts because dinner had to be put on the table instead.

today was different though, elena had encouraged aria to go out and play with the boys. they're was a playground near kylian's home with a field nearby. the boys would play football and aria would enjoy the playground. yet, there she was. holding onto her knee while crimson red blood seeped through her fingers and tears wouldn't stop falling as with the realization sinking in, the pain increased.

"you'll be okay, hermana. kylian, stay with her!" matteo said running off to inform kylian's parents. now she was sitting beside a boy she barely knew, who probably wanted to laugh at her stupidity.

"i should have warned you about it, i'm sorry." he said out of nowhere.

"what?" she questioned, there was so way that he knew this park was dangerous and still lead her here.

"this playgrounds been shut down because the same thing happened to a little boy a while ago." he said

"and you didn't warn me?" aria seethed. a guilty look washed over his face. aria had no problem with the boy before but now she was mad.

"wait until i tell my brother, he's never gonna be your friend ever again!" she threatened.

"no, please i'm sorry! i just was really scared to talk to you!" he defended; "i promise you i would have told you!"

"why would you be scared of telling me?"

aria watched as kylian's face turned red and soon hers did too. she always found the boy to be cute, even though she would never have admitted it.

"next time, no secrets, okay?" she smiled, her face was still flushed red as she held up her pinky; "promise, kylian?"

"i promise." he said, intwining his pinky with hers.

"and kylian...?"

"yeah?"

"don't be afraid to talk to me next time."

"i won't be afraid." he smiled

"aria, dear, are you okay? why didn't you come tell me kylian, poor girl probably wanted to be with her brother." kylian's mother, fayza said, wobbling over. the woman was clearly very pregnant with kylian's little brother. throughout her whole conversation with kylian, her pain seemingly numbed away. she forgot why she was on the floor in the first place, only when fayza spoke to her did the feeling of immense pressure on her knee come back.

"sorry mom, he ran off before i could realize." kylian said, standing up from his place beside aria. the rest of that day was a blur for aria, only remembering getting sent to the hospital and being stitched up while holding onto her mothers hand.

here she was now, her eyes landing on the scar on her knee from that day, so many years ago. "what's on your mind?" he said, eyes travelling her knee, following her eyes.

"just remembering how your dumbass could've prevented this from happening in the first place." she playfully rolled her eyes. she would never admit it to him now, but this very scar was her favourite part of her body, her favourite reason why she loved him.

"who decided to go swinging on an abandoned playground? if anything it's your fault." he laughed.

"that's your neighborhood, how was i supposed to know." they both were laughing now.

"besides i think it's beautiful." she smiled, looking down at it.

"i think you are beautiful." he looked at her

"really? what about the scar, is it ugly?" she frowned.

"no no, it's beautiful, you're beautiful." he panicked.

she couldn't hold in her laughs, she was truly at ease now, something only kylian could do so easily to her. "ah, i see what you did there." he caught on, throwing a pillow at her.

"hey, don't do that!" she threw one back with force.

she watch him fake being hurt before he quickly got up and threw a pillow at her then ran.

she watched him run around their makeshift fort trying to escape her.

"you can run, but you can't hide donatello!" she laughed getting up to follow him.

"was i still donatello when you were screaming my name back in cabo—" he was met with a pillow straight to the face.

it wasn't uncommon for kylian to make sex jokes, he did all the time, even before they actually had sex. but hearing him make them, now even when he's seen her naked and she actually was screaming his name was all the more embarrassing for her, even if it was years ago.

"you perv!! stop bringing that up!!" she chased after him with her cheeks flushed red. he laughed as he escaped the kitchen and moved back to the living room, swiftly dodging another pillow with aria hot on his tail. he must've lost his footing because he tripped over a blanket on the floor.

"pffttttt hahahaaaa!!" aria couldn't stop laughing at the way she fell, coming closer so now she was towering over him.

big mistake

he grabbed one of her ankles and soon she fell right on top of him. "just like old times!!" he said laughing, yet another sex joke.

"haha, very funny." she rolled her eyes. their faces were close, a little too close one might say. she could feel his minty breath fanning her face and his eyes dropped to her lips.

just as they were about to kiss,
his phone rang.

AUTHORS NOTE !
most cliche cliffhanger ever, but
i'm done with finals, woooo!

please vote, comment and follow
if you enjoyed!! don't be a silent reader!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 147 13
──── 𖥻 ִ ۫ ּ 🍸 ⭑ "i want to wear his initials on a chain round my neck" ₊˚ ୨ 🪩୧ ˚₊ ──── not because he owns me, but cause he REALLY knows me ▐...
2.6K 45 14
22-year-old y/n y/l had a childhood dream and that was to get to France, she wanted to experience a proper Parisian life. she thought it was impossib...
24.4K 341 16
𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝟗 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝. 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
67.5K 956 44
a love story where the younger sister of neymar jr. falls for her brothers enemy....kylian mbappe.