𝙲𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙳𝚈 𝙷𝚄𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙽...

Per KarinSurin

⇠⇢⇠⇢⇠⇢⇠⇠⇢⇠⇢⇠⇢⇠⇠⇢⇠⇢⇠⇢⇠⇢⇠⇢⇠⇢⇠⇢⇠⇢⇠⇢⇠⇢⇠⇢⇠⇢ "Well I kinda died...?" In which a young boy gets reincarnated into Na... Més

RESTART
The In-Between
The Start
Vote

REBORN

26 2 1
Per KarinSurin

I was kinda stuck.

So I was in this weird black and slimy place, it was round and tiny.

....

I found out that I am probably in the process of being born, which means I am in the belly of my new mother.

How did find out? Well from the outside you could hear cooing of people so I just put the pieces together and got it.

Why can't I just be spawned in a forest like in most of these fanfictions? Because Kami-Sama is an asshole and wants this too quote on quote: "make sense"

I am literally only thinking in my head, I don't think I have developed my mouth yet.

I couldn't really do much, so I decided to kick the inside of the stomach.

Giggles could be heard from the outside, and some words that sounded like:

"Look, the baby is kicking"

....

A few months have passed, if my estimations are correct. Cause I have started counting seconds, bc i got so bored.

I couldn't even sleep!!

Suddenly a few noises from the outside got louder.

"What's happening," I thought.

"Could it be that I am being born already?!"

Abruptly a strong force tugged me downwards, and my head started getting squeezed. First my head came out, then the rest of my body.

It took a massive toll on my me, and when I was finally out, someone slapped my ass.

At first, I was like "What the fuck" until realized that this was normal, to make sure a baby is breathing.

"Congratulations, Miss you have a healthy baby boy"

I started crying, for whatever reason. And soon fell asleep.

...

After a while i woke up in a crib, and a message appeared before me.

[Congratulations, you have been born 🎉]

[To celebrate you will get a little starter

bonus]

____________________________________

You have acquired:

•10 Skill points

•The Title: Little Cloud (for more information say Character-Status)

•A mysterious book (Locked)

____________________________________

I wanted to ask the System a question, but only "Bla bub be ba" came from my mouth.

"Oh yea my vocal cords aren't developed yet" I thought in my head.

A new message popped up before me.

[Since you're to stupid to talk, i will tell you that you can communicate with me trough your head]

This a tick mark grew on my head and i started insulting the System in my head.

I soon calmed down.

"Okay System, is it possible that i have been reborn with like a gamer ability or something?" I asked the System.

[Yes you are correct]

"How can I access my powers" I inquired of the System.

[Getting power hungry are we? Just say or think Skill-List or Character-Status]

I mentally thanked the System for finally answering a question, and thought "Character-Status"

A new screen popped up before me.

____________________________________

CHARACTER-STATUS:

Name: Yúe Uzumaki

Age: Just born

Title: Little Cloud (+5 Rep. with Kumo citizens)

Level: 1 (0-100)

HP: 100

CP: 2000 (Uzumaki Bonus)

SP: 10

Class: Uzumaki Clan-member

Primary Stats:

Strength: 2

Agility: 1

Vitality: 3

Dexterity: 1

Chakra: 20

Intelligence: 20

Wisdom: 10

Luck: 5

Stat Points: 10

Ryo: 0

About: A reincarnation of a young boy, he is a member of the Uzumaki Clan, he was born in Kumogakure. None of the people here know that he is an Uzumaki.

He is also very smart, his mother is Zhi Uzumaki. Father is unknown. He also has (Locked)

____________________________________

"Huh.. my stats are really shitty, i have to work on that. And I don't have a dad" i thought, i was pretty sad that i didn't have a dad.

"But I'm also curious about the locked thingy, but i guess i will find out in the future"

"Open Skill-List"

Another tab opened before my eyes.

____________________________________

SKILL-LIST:

Gamers-Body: (Max.lvl)

This allows the user to fully recover HP, CP and SP, after a few hours rest. It also takes care of small Injuries.

Gamers-Mind: (Max.lvl)

This makes the user Immune to Genjutsu placed on them, and other Mind controlling

Things. (Brainwashing...ect.)

-Locked- (has to be unlocked)

____________________________________

"That was very informative, i wonder what that Locked Skill is going to be, it's probably the Locked thing in my Character-Status" i contemplated.

Ding!

____________________________________

For making a correct assumption +1 Intelligence!

____________________________________

"It's that easy?!" I was shocked.

So i sat there the entire night and contemplating my live choices.

Earning myself +4 Intelligence.

____________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, the are only getting longer from here on out! :)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

120K 3.2K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1M 41.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
144K 2.7K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
2.2M 113K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...