WRAPPED AROUND MY FINGERS...

By cutegir2002

A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because hi... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
New story
48
49
50
51
52(M)
53
54
55
56(End)
Special chapter ♥️

34

5K 295 148
By cutegir2002

Taekook along with hobi and Lisa were returning back to their hotel to collect their luggage and than go to airport as their flight is in some hours....

"You are fine right ...he didn't did anything with you"kook asked voice filled with worries....

"Nahh ...he didn't did much....was just touching by legs....and waist.... don't worry"tae spoke just as the words left tae's mouth kook's head snapped towards tae....

"He touched you leg and waist and you say I shouldn't worry....I will cut his hands if I meet him again"kook spoke gritting his teeths...

"Yeah surly do that....I will accompany you in that too....but first tell me did you heard everything which he said"tae spoke...

"Yeah I heard ...and the camera you had on your dress must have recorded everything too....we just have to give this to bam bam hyung....he will meet us on airport....and he will give that to Italian police"kook spoke...

"Hmm..but we should check the recording once "tae suggested...

"Yeah that's right ...wait let me take the camera with me and check the video while you will change"kook spoke as he turned towards tae more ....

The camera was placed on tae's dress's neck line which was reaching to his chest ....kook placed his hands over there as he tried to detach the camera from the cloth .....

"You think I am fool ...."tae spoke looking at kook who smiled sheepishly....

"I don't think that why"kook asked as he brushed his fingers over tae's exposed chest un intentionally....yeah it was not intentional....we believe him....

"Just remove the camera stop touching my chest"tae spoke making kook Chuckle he removed the camera and sat straight....

"You got me"kook spoke as he winked at tae who rolled his eyes....

They reached the hotel and rushed to their rooms ...they had already packed everything just had to change and leave...."change fast sweet heart we have to leave from here before Doyoung's men know about our plan"kook shouted from their room as tae was inside the bathroom....

"Yeah ready let's go...."tae spoke....they both exited their room....they were in elevator when kook's phone ringed....it was Kai's call ..

"Yes Kai....yeah we are leaving....yeah ...oh you know....ok ok Emily told you....yeah we will handle it to bam bam hyung ok ...yeah thanks bye"kook disconnected the call...

"What was he asking "tae asked as they walked out from the elevator....

"Just wanted to make sure wears fine and the footage is safe or not ...I guess Emily told him about our plan ...and he was even wishing us a safe flight"kook spoke as they reached the huge living room....

"Where is felix"kook asked to yeobin who were standing with hobi and lisa

"He is talking on call"yeonjun spoke pointing at felix who was standing at a corner of the living room talking in hushed tone....

"I will call him"tae spoke....

"No you wait here I will call him"hobi spoke as he walked towards felix....

Hobi tapped on his shoulder which made felix to flinch.. "hyung you scared me"felix spoke immediately disconnecting the call...

"With whom are you talking"hobi asked...

"Huh....oh... it's...it was my mom"felix spoke hobi nodded and asked felix to come with him they are leaving.....

****

Meanwhile

"Well done ....you have us a very great news....make sure they aren't able to reach airport....stop them in middle only"X spoke to a person who nodded and let with a smirk....

****

Taekook hobi Lisa were in one car with driver while other were coming in different car which was behind their car....tae had his head placed on kook's shoulder as he was tired....he was sitting in the middle of Lisa and kook ... while hobi was in passenger seat...

Suddenly tae's head hit the front seat as their car started to get dis balanced.....there body got jerked from left to right as the driver turned the steering.....and pushed a sudden brake...their body than moved on front with a jerk....

"What the hell is happening"kook asked as he looked behind where the other car was stopped too....

"Looks like the tyre is broken"the driver spoke but covered his ears when he heard lots of gun shots....

"Don't tell me Doyoung's man already got to know our location"tae spoke as they all started to load their guns ....

"There's no way they can track us so fast....they didn't even knew where we will go"Lisa spoke as she shot a man who was coming towards their car....

"That means there is a traitor between us"kook spoke as he kicked the door making the person fly away who was about to shoot....

"Felix....I think he is the traitor"hobi spoke as they all stepped out from the car starting to fire back....

"But he is fight for us too see"tae spoke pointing at felix who was helping yeobin and was firing back....

"Than who...sweet heart...come here"kook spoke but immediate pulled tae towards him and shoot the men who was standing on tae's right and was about to shoot him....

"Stay with me....I can't let you get hurt"kook spoke looking at tae who nodded.....they all started to fire back running or hiding behind their cars....taekook were sticking together more like kook wasn't leaving tae's side ....

"Hello Mr jeon"they heard as tae peeked from the back of car ... kook's bullets were over a d he was loading his gun.....

"Oh come on come out and give me that pendrive in which you have the footage of Doyoung's confession"the person some

"Shit"tae cursed when he saw who was the person....

"What happened....who is he"kook spoke as he peeked too but was surprised to see who it was....

"Kai"kook muttured....

"How dare he betray us"tae spoke gripping his gun ...

"We should know when he called me to ask about my whereabouts "kook spoke gritting his teeths ...

He shot in Kai's direction but othe dogged it ...

"There you are....hi again "Kai spoke with a smirk....

"How dare you back stabe us"tae spoke as he tried to shot him but Kai again dogged that....he was walking closer to taekook....

"Cut the crap....just give me the pendrive I will spare you both"Kai spoke as he forwarded his hand but screamed loudly when kook shooted on his palm...

"Got what you deserved....I will fucking kill you "kook spoke as he was ready to fire on Kai but hissed loudly when someone shot his shoulder...

"Koo"tae spoke as he shooted the man who was in kook's right and shooted kook....

"I am fine..."kook spoke Kai chuckled seeing kook hissing but than hissed too when tae shooted his right leg....

"Fucker "tae cursed...he pointed his gun in Kai's direction but his gun was kicked away by another man....the man tried to attack tae but he dogged it and kicked the man's jaw breaking it ....

"Damn....you had trained him good....boss will be more glad to have him now"Kai spoke but gasped as he was thrown on floor when kook punched him hardly.....

"Dare to say anything about my love"kook spoke voice filled with anger....he was about to hit Kai more but everything became silent when he heard a gun shot from his left where tae was standing.....

Kook's eyes went wide when he saw Lisa was sheilding tae and blood was flowing from her left side chest....tae was as shock as kook Because he didn't knew when Lisa came infront of him and took the bullet....

Kook ran towards Lisa who was falling on the ground holding her bleeding chest....kook sat on floor with her in his arms ....yeonjun shooted the man who aimed on tae....

"Lisa....what...what you did"kook spoke looking at her still in shock...

"I...I saved ...y-ou-r li-fe....y-ou....sav-ed mi-ne ye-ars ag-o... Ahhhh....ago....a-nd to-da-y I sav-ed t-ae....y-ou-r ....yo-ur life.... do-n't think ...ahhh ..th-ink ....I...I di-d som-e fav-or on you......ahhh... it's-it's ev-en bet-ween us....ta-ke....tak-e ca-re o-f hi-m tae...."Lisa spoke between her uneven breath....she was hissing in pain....

"Nothing will happen to you ok"kook spoke holding her on hand ....tae sat on his knees near them as Lisa held tae's hand with her shrivering hand....

"Tak-e car-e of ....of ea-ch oth-er"Lisa spoke as she smiled at them....hobi came running to them....hobi was crying seeing Lisa like that where tears were flowing from taekook's eyes too....

Tae was about to say something but looked at front when he saw Kai's reflection in a cars mirror....Kai was pointing gun towards kook....and another gun shot was heard....

Kook jerked his head where he saw tae now sitting next to him on his knees kook looked at tae who smiled at him ...

Kook shook his head....hobi immediately sat on the ground and took Lisa who was still a little conscious in his arms....while kook held tae ....his heart started to beat rapidly when he touched tae's shoulder and felt something wet there ....his eyes went wide when he saw blood on his palm... tae's body fell on his....

Yeonjun shooted Kai on his forehead before he can shoot anyone else ....kook turned tae and held him in his arms...

"Sweet heart...why"kook asked cupping tae's face with his blood filled hands ..

"Because....I...I love you"tae spoke making kook to broke in sobs.... Because this was the first time tae spoke those three words which kook wanted to hear so badly....but he never thought he have to hear those words like this ....he hugged tae...

"Koo...I...I really love you"tae mumbled on kook's chest....

"Don't.... don't love someone...like you love me"tae spoke making kook to looked at him more like he tries to glare at tae....

"What do you mean by don't love someone....you are not going anywhere...ok ... nothing will happen to you.... sweet heart "kook spoke as he broke in fresh tears....tae motioned him to get close....kook leaned more closer to tae and closed his eyes ....tears rolled down from his eyes when tae placed his lips on kook's....

"Love you"tae mumbled near kook's lips...

"Love you more....sweet heart....SWEET HEART....NO....NO..."kook shouted when tae slowly started to lose his conscious in kook's arms.....

"Lisa"hobi shouted Because she became a unconscious tooo....

"We have to take them to hospital right now"felix said as he helped hobi and hobi lifted Lisa rushing to another car which they suppose was Doyoung's man's.....
.kook also stood up carrying tae and sat on the back seat of another car which was also Doyoung's man's....almost every men of Doyoung's were dead along with Kai.....

Yeonjun drove the car which had taekook while soobin was sitting on the passenger seat...

And felix drove the car with hobi and Lisa....kook was staring at tae's pale face...tears were continuesly running on his cheeks .....

"Nothing will happen to you love ... nothing"kook mumbled more to himself assuring nothing will happen to tae....

Next chapter....

"I am sorry but the patient is no more"the doctor spoke in the dead silent room .....

------------------------------------------------------------
To be continue....

Next chapter is too emotional be prepared everyone....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author🤧🥹🥹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

977K 47.3K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
707K 40.9K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
367K 15.3K 26
Two best friends Seojoon and Minho... Got married to another best friends Ji eun and Aeri.... Both couple were neighbors too.... They both became par...
332K 14.2K 36
A story where Kim Taehyung got mute in an accident where he lost his mother as well...but nothing stopped him...he isn't a cry baby and that's his st...