๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ c...

By yyanqing

โ OH BOOKSTORE GIRL, I WONDER WHAT YOUR NAME IS. โž ( ๐—–๐—ฌ๐—ก๐—ข ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— !๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ) โ” MODERN AU แถป ๐—“ ๐ฐ โตŒ๏ฟฝ... More

bookstore girl
playlist
#1 , can i call you tonight ?
#2 , sweet
#3 , roddy
#4 , bad habit
#5 , lavender kiss
#6 , golden hour
#7 , dry flower
#8 , let you break my heart again
#9 , like or like like
#10 , when it rains
#11 , tek it
#12 , strawberries & cigarettes
#14 , the perfect pair
#15 , good looking
#16 , amoeba
#17 , i hate everyone but you
#18 , confusing girl
#19 , valentine
#20 , fool
#21 , wishful thinking
#22 , favoritism
#23 , dark red
#24 , hello?
#25 , walking back home
#26 , bird
#27 , over the influence
# 28 , i know you
# 29 , art deco
# 30 , lovesick
#31 , my love mine all mine
#32 , wildest dreams
# 33 , kind of
#34 , what would i do?
#end , bookstore
#author's note.

#13 , everyone adores you (at least i do)

5.7K 315 379
By yyanqing

@party party ꒰13꒱

"cheers!" everyone exclaims as they clink glasses together, and waves of laughter spread over the area. everyone then started downing their booze while loud music played nearby.

after drinking her wine, a girl with a h/c head let out a hum of happiness; she had finally made it through the hell week of student council preparations and succeeded.

her speech had a marginally positive effect, winning her the favor of several people. despite the fact that she was reminded of how intense the student council president candidates were, their speech was well-prepared and accurate.

al-haitham and cyno were the candidates for president, but al-haitham lost because of his words and reputation. everyone ended up supporting cyno, and he won re-election as president.

when an arm was placed around your shoulders, you almost forgot what you were thinking. Itto screamed, tears already rolling down his cheeks from drinking, "y/n~! you're finally growing up!"

while this was going on, sara, the person sitting next to him, sighed and smacked him on the back of the head, "congratulations, y/n. we're proud of you." itto glared at sara who was already smiling in your direction as he yelped in pain.

her words made your grin more extensive than it was, a chuckle cleared out your lips and you nodded, "thank you guys." just as you answered, somebody abruptly propelled himself towards you and wrapped his arms around your waist.

a boy with auburn hair and a broad grin on his face called out, "congratulations, y/n!" a boy with light blue hair followed closely after.

you almost dropped your drink, but you recovered. you were happy to hear from your friends and heizou, who had been rooting for you from the start, as well as to receive their congratulations.

you waved back and smiled at ayato who had suddenly appeared behind him and smiled at you.

ayaka's voice joined in, "you're going to drop her drink, heizou," but heizou disregarded her and he kept embracing you from behind. ayaka turned to face you after shaking her head in disappointment, saying, "congratulations y/n, i knew you could do it." she grinned genuinely.

the young adults soon found themselves enjoying the party while smiling and holding drinks in their hands as they cherished the wonderful occasion they had shared. everyone started becoming tipsy and playing tcg cards together, but y/n stayed behind and smiled the entire time.

her eyes twinkled with nostalgia as she observed the scene in front of her, where the individuals who hold a particular place in her heart were having fun together and laughing among themselves.

until a boy decided to take a stand next to her after spotting the smile curving across her lips.

"congratulations, vice president."

the moment you heard his words, you stopped thinking and quickly turned to face cyno; the boy was actually staring at your friends rather than at you.

he was meant to spend this party with his batchmates, but he chose to head towards you rather than celebrate with them, which threw you off guard.

you flashed the president a cheeky smile and said, "thanks, president." with a visible red flush over your cheeks from consuming alcohol. then, when cyno noticed your friends playing some well-known cards together, his eyes lit up.

he had an idea, and he quickly turned to look at you and ask, "mind playing tcg cards with me?" you were drawn to this and swiftly agreed, "of course! why not?"

upon hearing your response, cyno wasted no time in reaching out to take your hand and dragging you toward a free table where he could play. his hand was softly encircling your fingers when your eyes shot up at this, causing your cheeks to begin to flame up further.

the boy didn't appear to notice that you were having a crisis over how soft his hands were against yours as he brought you to a table he had discovered.

sadly, he had let go of your hand, and you felt the warmth of his touch slip away until he moved the chair back, his eyes returning to yours. you gave him a long, bewildered look as you tried to figure out why he wasn't sitting down but rather looking at you.

"aren't you going to sit down?"

"oh."

you recognized that he had pulled the chair for you to sit in, and you rapidly became aware of this. you walked up to it, sat down, and cyno had to push it back before he moved to the chair opposite from you.

he continued to overlook the fact that actions he had just performed earlier caused your face to turn redder, the hand-holding??? the gentleman chair thing??? or was he just playing oblivious?

after the deeds he had pulled off, he saw you deep in concentration, and a ghost smile crept across the corner of his lips.

thanks to kaveh for practically teaching him some gentlemanly manners after learning that cyno had gone to a separate department specifically for a girl.

his reaction was a sight to behold.

the white-headed boy held your body as he stood in front of your dorm, tucking the backs of your knees into his arm while holding your head close with his other arm.

how did he get to be in this position? as you can see, they made a deal to have a drink after each round of tcg that they lost.

the two were able to tie the game, but because y/n and her friends also became wasted, cyno felt he couldn't just leave her alone for fear that something awful might happen to her.

he sighed, knowing that his past self would be making fun of him right now if he knew that he had gone to the trouble of carrying a female in bridal style from the campus to the dorms.

his red-orange eyes looked down at your face, his eyes barely showing any signs of softening as they did so. in any case, he reasoned to himself, it was worth it.

fortunately, the key was hanging on your id, so he made sure to hold onto it before inserting it into the keyhole and carrying you.

he swiftly entered after opening the door and closed it behind him. since no one was in the house yet, cyno flipped on the light. he then went to the bedroom and set you down on what he assumed was your bed.

the decorations in the room caught his attention next; the separation of the white and black gave them the appearance of a yin and yang.

he shook his head, knowing he had to leave before your twin saw him and a major misunderstanding resulted. he was about to turn around and walk away when his hand was abruptly grabbed. cyno quickly whirled around to face you and observed how barely open your eyes are.

"please stay."

his eyes widened at the sound of your harsh but gentle voice, and he felt his heart race against his chest. he certainly didn't anticipate those remarks to come from your pretty mouth or for your voice to sound that way.

how is he even able to refuse that?

"i'll stay."

chapter written : january 27 2023

nsiwkennehwuquakwpdomfnehwuabbd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 518 28
๐”น๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•™ ๐• ๐•— ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•€ ๐•จ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•– ๐•จ๐•™๐•š๐•๐•– ๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•• โ„๐•–๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ๐•ค โ„๐•–๐•’๐•• ๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐• ๐•จ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•œ...
2.8K 112 10
สธแต’แต˜ หขสฐแต’แต˜หกแตˆ'แต›แต‰ แตแตƒแตˆแต‰ หขแต’แตแต‰ แต–หกแตƒโฟหข สทโฑแต—สฐ แตแต‰ As one of the top students at Teyvat High School, F/N has a reputation they need to keep up. Unfortunately, thi...
376K 17.7K 34
โ YOU'LL ALWAYS BE THE WATSON TO MY SHERLOCK. โž ( ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ž๐—”๐—ก๐—ข๐—œ๐—ก ๐—›๐—˜๐—œ๐—ญ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— !๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ) โ” MODERN AU แถป ๐—“ ๐ฐ โตŒ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. but then he...
27.7K 673 15
โšŠ in which , two completely different idols meet again and slowly fall in love. scaramouche x fem!reader; (idol!au) - NOT COMPLETE