𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐬�...

By strawberry1d

ᴾʳᵉᵛⁱᵒᵘˢˡʸ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴺⁱᵍʰᵗ ♡ "Why don't you just reject me and get it over with?" You looked up at him with teary... More

Disclaimer°˖✧✿✧˖°
˖✧✿✧˖°Award Achievement
˖✧✿✧˖°Playlist
Introduction°˖✧✿✧˖°
Character bio°˖✧✿✧˖
Chapter 1- Beijing
Chapter 2- Tsinghua University
Chapter 3-Meeting the fangirls
Chapter 4- Falling into the rabbit hole.
Chapter 5- Panda Express rules
Chapter 6- Starting with the Wings Tour
Chapter 7- The Date...or not date?
Chapter 8- Assignment woes
Chapter 9- OT7 chaos on Korean Air
Chapter 10- Chile
Chapter 11- A friend in need...
Chapter 12 -Sao Paulo, Brazil
Chapter 13 Soulmark troubles
Chapter 14 Meeting Shelby
Chapter 15 Newark,USA
Chapter 16 Good news---bad news
Chapter 17- Signing up
Chapter 18 Bangkok, Thailand
Chapter 19 The 'TRIP'
Chapter 20 Seoul-day
Chapter 21 Jakarta, Indonesia
Chapter 22- Manila, Philippines
Chapter 23 Interning
Chapter 24- Meeting destiny...
Chapter 25- What!!!!
Chapter 26 Coming clean...
Chapter 27 Bonding
Chapter 28-Taekook date
Chapter 29- Ms Bai
Chapter 30- The Fila Campaign
Chapter 31- Behind closed doors...
Chapter 32-Meeting Bangtan
Chapter 33-BangPD our bigTeddy bear
Chapter 34- Meeting the unexpected
Chapter 35- Aftermath
Chapter 36-The Kims from Daegu
Chapter 37-Daegu bliss
Chapter 38-Tears
Chapter 39- What's wrong?
Chapter 40-The Bias
Chapter 41- Yacht
Chapter 42- Fun in the hot tub
Chapter 43- Bed hair
Chapter 44- Mamas'Touch
Chapter 45- Presidents Hill
Chapter 46- Hanging out with a belle
Chapter 47- House by the lake
Chapter 48-Army meltdown
Chapter 49-Hong Kong
Chapter 50- Shock...shock
Chapter 51- Best friend troubles
Chapter 52- Chats
Chapter 53- Somerset
Chapter 54- Home sweet home
Chapter 55- An old...acquintance
Chapter 56-Coming Temptations
Chapter 57- At home with Bangtan
Chapter 58-Dancing with Bangtan
Chapter 59- Mosquito troubles.
Chapter 60-Las Vegas
Chapter 61-The bet
Chapter 62- A Secret revelation
Chapter 63-The Billboard Awards night
Chapter 64-Shocking aftermath
Chapter 65 - Back to Shanghai
Chapter 66- Sydney,Australia
Chapter 67- Crazy Army
Chapter 68- A dream come true
Chapter 69- Cosmetic campaign
Chapter 70-Quick flight to Sydney
Chapter 71-Sydney woes
Chapter 72-Airport frenzy
Chapter 73- Seniors' Trip
Chapter 74-When love hurts...
Chapter 75- An unwelcome smootch
Chapter 76- Trending frenzy
Chapter 77-Emotional onslaught
Chapter 78 -Painful ghosting
Chapter 79-Broken ties
Chapter 81: The Kims'daughter
Chapter 82- A welcome surprise
Chapter 83: Family time
Chapter 84: From Sweet To Fierce.
Chapter 85: What just happened!
Chapter 86: Bells' Night
Chapter 87: I think I'm pregnant!
Contest (Complete)
Chapter 88: Spy stories

Chapter 80- Finally...

522 28 37
By strawberry1d

Taehyung

The group and their managers were overjoyed that Taehyung appeared more relaxed and happy. Jimin and Jungkook were so excited that he spoke to Funsize.

He didn't want to talk private stuff to his girl on their phones, but Samiya knew he missed his soulmate and secretly wished to speak with her. She made it happen while Taehyung ordered the latest phone online and one of his staff members will arrange it for him.

He just told his girl that he'd be online with her soon and that they could chat via an app on his laptop. He misses Yunru and wishes to be with her. They were having interviews for some youth radio music programmes. Osaka was a fantastic experience for the entire group and the management thought about doing an encore concert later in the year.

The group was hyped up to go home and work on their Festa program.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

You were overjoyed to be able to communicate with your Taelove once more. You talk until the wee hours of the morning. He was astounded when you told him that your fame had not diminished despite receiving a lot of hate online. You gained popularity and were cast in a cosmetic campaign.

Your friends were overjoyed to see your spirits improve. And when you told them you had a new modeling advertising contract, they were amazed. Liu-Mei was disheartened because she wanted to accompany you to the set but had a final paper to write. Your film buddies were overjoyed because you were finally completed with the exams. You'll graduate in a month or two.

You stood outside and took numerous selcas of each other. Liu-Mei, Sana, and Dahyun will still be sweating it out in the exam hall. You hope they ace their paper.

You even finish your paper earlier than expected. Some of your film peers were celebrating outside the exam room.

"Yunru! Yunru!" one of your film crew members called after you as you walked down the pathway back to your dorm.

You turn around, puzzled, at the voice calling your name.

Hua was her name.

"Good day, Hua. Is there anything going on?" You give her a broad smile. She was out of breath.

"No...we just wanted to invite you to come with the crew and relax and eat at the street food stands near the university." She chuckled out loud.

She invited you to accompany them to get some street food, and you agreed. An hour isn't going to hurt. You decide to get some food for the girls as well and just unwind for a few hours with your crew.

"All right, that's nice. Allow me to change into something else. I'll get you by the entrance, just wait for me ok?" You notified her. She looked pumped as she nodded and ran back to the crew who had been waiting for her.

You dashed up to your dorm and swapped your hot jersey dress for a cute pastel blue designer jersey jacket with a white top. You quickly rolled up your hair into a simple ponytail. You taken your glasses and a tote bag.

When you were finished, you and your fellow Film crew students were a group of exuberant students exiting the university grounds. You took some cell phone numbers to keep in touch with those who won't be returning for their graduate year.

Hua, one of the heavier girls in your class who was the Cinematographer for your student film crew, walked with you and kept you safe from unwanted attention. She has short light pastel blue pixie-style hair and a strong body. In her senior year, she was a karate champion.

You and Hua had known each other since first year, but when you met Liu-Mei, you just clicked with the whimsical girl, and you became best friends and dormmates.

The trip to the various food stalls was quite enjoyable, and it felt strange to be with your film crew rather than your usual squad.

You ate some delectable street food such as kebabs, pancakes, hot buns, dumplings, and so on. You even purchased some extra for your best friends.

The two hours spent with your group were liberating. They didn't judge you and told you they wanted you to relax after the recent social media meltdown. Because of their thoughtfulness, you felt so loved.

As you walked back to your dorm, you noticed many students waving and greeting you. They were astounded by your celebrity and the fact that one of the most well-known entertainment companies assisted in clearing your name. Some wanted to know if you had met any of the megastars. You simply nodded and smirked softly.

You received some notifications from your dorm mates inquiring as to your whereabouts.  You just smirk because you forgot to tell them about your film crew students' little trip.

Liu Mei phoned you.

"Hiya, Yunru, are you done? Where have you gone? I thought you'd been abducted by aliens." Liu-mei yelled. You let out a snort. Liu Mei can be quite dramatic at times.

"I'm on my way back to my dorm. I finished almost two hours ago. I got you something tasty to eat. Please notify Sana that we will be hanging out in our dorm." You make an attempt to appease her.

You hear a faint squeal from the other side.

"Oh, that's fantastic. I'm so hungry that I can eat the plates also. Please get back soon." She responds with delight.

It's strange that Liu Mei enjoys tasty food but is as thin as a stick. But you adore your friend exactly as she is.

"Yunru just be aware. Dylan was looking for you. It appears that dumb brain is oblivious to the fact that we don't want anything to do with him. He delivered a bouquet of the most expensive flowers, two boxes of your favorite chocolates, and even a small gift box. It it seems to be from a high-end jewelry store. I presume he is trying to bribe you into forgiving him, the jerk!" She appears aggravated.

You sigh as you recall your ex-bestfriend.You don't understand why he's so determined to win your love when he knows you're both mated. What kind of nonsense is that? You wish you could forget the agony he caused you and your soulmate. Gosh!

"Simply keep him at bay. I don't have any more energy for Dylan. Can't he see I just want a break from him?" You sound irritated at the prospect of Dylan's antics.

"He is unconcerned about your threats. because he is confident that he will be forgiven soon...as he always is." Liu-mei replied.

"Liu-Mei, I'm sick of him. I want to live a private and discreet life with my soulmate. I want to bask in Taelove's love and care." You took a deep breath.

"Don't be troubled, Yun; he is wary of Sana and Dahyun. I completely ignored him, as you should. "She responded emphatically. You laugh. Dylan's ears are painted on, as if he doesn't have any. He chose not to listen to your heart's cry to be left alone.

You've outgrown your friendship with him. You still love him as a brother, but his behavior was despicable, and your own brother Zwang, who was always friendly to Dylan, had sworn him off as a friend after he practically attacked you.

You'll be shooting very early the next day, and you'll need to pack for your trip to Daegu. You can't wait to meet the Kims.

Taehyung and Bangtan are most likely returning to Seoul from Osaka. You will respond to his text when you are alone before going to bed. Your heart was bursting at the seams with pure joy that you and Taelove were back on solid ground. You can talk to him later.

Sana and Dahyun were already hanging out in your dorm when you arrived. BTS's latest song from their WINGS album was playing on repeat throughout the dorm. You're just glad the majority of the girls weren't inside their rooms.Some are still at the library because there is still a week left to write examination papers. You're relieved that most of your exams were completed before the break.

Tomorrow is Liu-Mei and Dahyun's final paper. Sana will finish in three days.

The girls were laughing and teasing each other as they lounged on the beds. Sana was busy plaiting Dahyun's purple , lavender coloured hair while they watched the boy's YouTube videos on the TV screen. When you walk in, you just smirk.

"Hey, ladies!" You smiled as you placed the pink shopper bag on one of the tables.

Dylan gave you a large bouquet of assorted flowers in a lovely vase, but you just glanced at it and dismissed it. It was a costly bouquet of flowers. You are not easily persuaded to forgive.

Sana and Dahyun greet you in unison and raise their gaze to the bag, which emits some amazing smells. They were starving after the exam, and when Liu-Mei told them they didn't have to cook or eat at the campus cafeteria, they couldn't wait for some tasty street food.

Liu Mei rushes up to you and wraps a tight hug around you.

"I really miss you, bestie.--Your other gifts are in your cupboard," she purred. She changed into shorts and a tight red tank top. Her hair was tied in a ponytail on top of her head. She had the appearance of a sixteen-year-old.

"Yeah yeah...you just talked to me Mei,—- you girls can eat the chocolates." You smiled as she grinned and ran to the bag to check on the food. While your friends squealed with delight as they began munching on the tasty treats, you retreated to your small bathroom to take a quick shower before changing into a sleep shirt. Your friends appeared at ease as they talked about all the exciting things BTS did in Osaka.

"Yeah, Yunru. Who is driving you to the airport after your shoot tomorrow morning? "Dahyun inquired, biting with the tip of her teeth on her spicy kebab.

"My baba," you say with a smile.

"Oh, no, we still have to study. My final paper is at 14:00." Dahyun wrinkled her brow. She is overjoyed that you are finally finished.

Sana smiled, "Oh, before I forget, Quinfan inquired about your well-being. We told him you're fine and just need a break from Dylan." Sana lets out a snort.

"Thank you very much. It's just a shame we missed his actual birthday celebration. Did you give him his gift?" You furrow your brow at them.

"Of course," Dahyun smirked." He idolized the leather jacket we purchased for him. It was an instant hit with him. He is smitten by Namjoon's drawstring jacket from the airport. It was almost sold out."

"Yeah, the sold-out kings did it again," you wondered aloud. It's incredible that everything Bangtan wears sells out in minutes thanks to the ARMY. Whatever the cost. When they noticed Namjoon's cool jacket from an expensive designer brand, you simply dropped a hint to Namjoon, and he gave you inside information on how to get it easily. He wanted to buy it for you but you decline because you wanted your friends to pop up for a gift.

Sana immediately purchased directly from the designer store as a gift from all of you.

"Oh, before I forget. I wanted to save the surprises for graduation day. But what the heck, I'm going to give it to you sooner." you waggle your brows as your friends look at you flabbergasted.

"Oh no! Yunru. We have yet to buy graduation gifts. You already know that I'm the first to give out gifts. Why!!" Liu Mei lamented. You just burst out laughing. It was the gifts given to you by the band.

You dashed to your cupboard, took one of your travel bags, and took it to Seoul. And the boys got the gift packets for each one of the girls who had them as their bias.

When you told them it was a gift from their biases, they screamed at the top of their lungs.

The gift bags contained adorable novelty items with the boys' signatures, as well as an adorable mech that every ARMY fan will love. All of their mechs bore the boy's authentic signatures. The drawstring bags contained masks, bracelets, photo cards, keychains, t-shirts, and other items. They were all jumping on you while you were sitting on the bed and smooching you.

They couldn't believe you went out of your way to get it for them.

"Taehyung came up with the idea to thank you for introducing me to them. He really likes you. Another gift is on the way, but my lips are sealed." You make a zipper motion with your fingers. They all puzzledly raised their brows.

"Oh, Yunru... This is incredibly exciting. Knowing people in positions of power is advantageous." Dahyun seemed to be overjoyed. She was trying to put on her Jhope and Seokjin t-shirt. Sana adores the adorable purse from Hobi, as well as the keychain and CD from RAPMON.

They were unable to stop gushing. Liu-Mei received a Bt21 character of Jimin , named Chimmy, as well as a sleepshirt and other trinkets. While they are enjoying studying and boasting about their gifts y You sat on your bed, crossed your legs, and grudgingly opened the small gift box from your now ex-bestfriend. He gave you a platinum necklace with a diamond heart as a gift. You just scoff as you raise it into the air to see how the diamond sparkles in the afternoon light.

The girls were astounded.

"Oh my gosh...that is so beautiful," Sanas exclaims. "Dylan is determined to regain your love."

"He didn't have it in the first place," Liu Mei snorted. "She needs to move on from that loser." She retorted back while packing all of her Bts merchandise back into the bag and placing it in the cupboard.

"I'm glad I don't have such an obsessive best friend," Dahyun laughs. "You'd even be followed to the restroom."

That statement makes you all giggle. Dylan would do it if you were fated to be soulmates. You immediately placed the necklace back in the box and instructed Liu-Mei to return it to him and hand over the flowers for your favorite film Professor.

"If I were you," snorted Sana."  I'll keep the jewelry for all the pain and suffering he's caused and just give him the box with the ridiculous prize tag back. It's not cheap to forgive."

"Sana, it cost almost... let's see...wow almost 4000.¥ He has money to waste. Why can't he work on his relationship with Yana? He can apply for Tarnished status and try a natural relationship with her. Yana will be treated with kindness by the system." You sigh deeply, remembering your complicated relationship with Dylan at the time.

Liu Mei raised her eyes to you with a deadpan expression, "Yunru...are we talking about the same tweedledum? Dylan would rather die than apply for Tarnished. He enjoyed sabotaging your relationship with Tae. I can't wait to see his reaction when he sees the most beautiful man in the world."

"You do realize Taehyung doesn't really care about people gushing over his looks," you smirk. "You must see his father's childhood photos. He was a total hottie, but his mother is equally stunning."

"Oh, my gosh!" exclaimed Sana. I forgot you met his parents in person. They are unknown to the ARMY. Are they pleasant?"

"That's correct... entire family. His siblings are  a mood. They are separated by a year. Eunjin is breathtaking. I'm not sure what's in the Kims' water...but I want to drink from their fountain of beauty."You chuckled as Dahyun and Sana fanned themselves.

Dahyun whined,"Why are you so lucky... it's so unfair."

"Sorry...not sorry. Fate adores me despite the fact that I avoided most of the soulmate classes." You smiled as Sana tossed a white fluffy pillow from Liu-Meis' bed to you. You just laughed, caught it, and threw it back at her.

You spend a few more hours with the girls- squad, as Taehyung calls you. It was nearly 7 p.m. when your two friends left your dorm to study a little. You had just slipped into bed with your phone, while Liu-Mei sat down at her desk with her little lamp on to begin her late-night study session. You could see how frantically she was paging through textbooks, and she appeared a little flustered despite having studied well in advance.

"Mei, why are you looking so tense and flustered?" you ask, looking up from your phone.

"I can't seem to concentrate on my notes," Liu-Mei grumbles.

You shook your head, concerned "Maybe you need a boost of energy. Call Mike; perhaps he is working late again and stressed out about the business. Perhaps you are feeling his emotions."

"Oh no, it could be the source of my lack of focus "With wide eyes, she exclaimed. She jumped up, grabbed her phone, and ran for the door.

"Hey, where are you going? "You yelled after her.

She turned and grinned happily, "What I need is to talk to Mike about it and it's not for baby ears—-you a little too innocent for the convo that is waiting—-"she blow you a kiss as you just shook your head for her perverse thinking. You just scrunched your nose and hoped Liu-mei would return inspired.

You smile to yourself while checking your text messages. When an unknown text message appeared on your screen, you furrowed your brows. You don't recognize the number and, against your better judgment, you open it.

Please don't delete the number...it is me... Dylan. I sincerely apologize Yunru. I'm so sorry for causing you so much distress. I did it because I love you and I apologize for not being a good friend to you these past few months. It's just a bitter pill to swallow knowing that someone else had a claim on you.... blah blah blah...

You simply ignore it and block the number. It must be one of his friends' phones, possibly Toa's.

Then you scroll to your Bangtan chatgroup. Everyone was online. They were chatting about the concert and the interview with some celebrity magazine that just wanted to know about their soulmate statuses.

You simply went on to greet them and wish them a happy and safe flight home.

VANTE: Oh, my baby is online...see you later. I'm going to talk to my sweetheart...

VANTE exited the chat.

You grin as your phone rings. You sure missed your baby.

"Hi, darling...how are you doing?" Taehyung says softly.

"Hey, Taelove...My final paper is completed. Oh, I'm overjoyed. I'll have a new campaign launch tomorrow. I've been named the new Chinese K-star brand ambassador for Keihl cosmetics. We plan to film the campaign introduction first at their dermatologist shop in a mall. —-"

Taehyung exclaimed from the other side "Oh, baby! That's incredible. Your face will become very well-known."

You made a happy face "Yeah, I know. But I'm scared, sweetie. However, I will serve as a spokesperson and will meet with CEOs and staff."

"Don't worry darling, you'll ace it," Taehyung said, smiling.

You're overjoyed just to hear his voice. "But even so, I'd like to know what you're up to."

Taehyung chuckles, "Just hearing your voice....makes me warm all over...I love you, darling.'"

You take a deep breath and say, "Gosh, baby...I love you too—-"

You and Taehyung had already said your goodbyes at 11 p.m. You miss talking to him so much that forgiving Dylan is still difficult. Lui-Mei arrived giddy, and she was already engrossed in her studies. You're left wondering what she and Mike talked about that got her so riled up.

 ⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

The following day.

You got up early. Make some hot porridge for Liu-Mei and place it in the microwave, as well as a hot beverage in her flask. You sent her a small note. You left her a note informing her that you left early for the set and that you'd be returning home after the shoot.

Your father will transport you to the airport.

Your nerves were frayed as Ms. Bai called to confirm all of the address details. She will be present, along with another manager, to provide moral support. You clearly enjoy working with your agent. She is completely supportive throughout.

You arrived at the mall, where Ms. Bai and Mr. Wu awaited you. You all bow and greet each other repeatedly before proceeding to the shop which will serve as a set for the shoot. You met Keihl's CEO and managers and were briefed on what you were about to do.

Refreshments, such as an early breakfast buffet, awaited you and the management. You're not hungry because you're nervous. Standing and talking about the new cosmetic brand is an intimidating experience.

They got you admitted to Wardrobe. You did your make-up and had your hair done and blown out. They provided you with campaign t-shirts.

The Keihl campaign manager gave you the script, and they were conversing with your management while you were memorizing the details of the presentation.

An hour later.

You were surprised at how quickly you finished the campaign. Everyone was so welcoming and excited to have you on board. The mall was packed with people watching you talk about the brand. Your face was a hit with the cameras. There were numerous photographers from various media outlets and advertising firms present. Some of your fans were ecstatic as you spoke softly and with the girl next door charm.

The campaign managers were so impressed with how humble and down-to-earth you are that they asked Ms. Bai to book you for a future ad campaign in a few weeks. You will promote their most recent facial cream. You were overjoyed but humbled by the attention.

You posed for photos with fans, managers, and dermatologists. Then you signed some autographs and received some of the brand's newest skin care range in gift bags. You were given a few boxes of Keihl skin care products as a gift.

You'll leave it at home so Liu-Mei can get it and give it to our friends. You will give a gift box to your mother as well as Taehyung's sister and mother. You have already purchased gifts for them in America, which you will offer to them.

When you completed the campaign shoot, it was already 1 pm. Your skincare commercial will be shot in South Korea a few weeks after your cosmetic shoot with a kdrama star.

You're curious about the girl, but you're excited to return to Seoul. Fortunately, you will be free until the new semester begins. Liu-Mei will be in Nagoya next week, while you will be in Daegu for a week. Mr. Kim called you and reminded you that you had a direct flight to Daegu International Airport. You'll be glad you got that new information because sitting in a car for nearly six hours from Seoul to Daegu will drive you insane.

Your parents were overjoyed to see you so soon after you returned home. You were on your way to Daegu by 6 p.m. ready for your almost 9-hour trip on a first-class ticket.

"Baby, be safe and send regards to Mr. Kim and remind him of our visit after your mom's birthday, He and I got a fishing date," your father said as he hugged you tightly.

"What?" you asked, shocked. "Are you in contact with the Kims?"

He simply chuckled, "Yeah, since this weekend. Your mom and his mother talk on the phone every day. We can't keep them quiet. They absolutely loved you as soulmates, and be aware...they have already begun planning your wedding."

"Oh my goodness!" your eyes widen. "Really baba!" You were taken aback by your father's revelation. Your families already adore one another. That will be a huge surprise for Taelove.

You're still reeling from your parents' revelation when you board your Cathay Airways flight...

A/n I hope you like the chapter. Yunru is on her way to Daegu without Taehyungs'knowledge.

Thank you for loving and still supporting this series...

1. Do you believe Yunru will continue to forgive Dylan?

2. Yunru has completed her third year; do you believe she should finish her fourth year in Beijing with her squad or transfer to a university in Seoul to be with her Taehyung?

Shout out to all new readers, commenters, voters as well as the new followers. You made my heart so filled with humility and gratitude.

NancyDanielss5  thlllllllllly Starlight_Moon_Rose  inqxie  taehyung5203 yuqizm MixedKoreanBritGirl  MsKellee  JeSuSlovEsYoU0000 bts_flower

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 1.1K 38
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" ☆. ☆. ☆. K...
699K 24.7K 33
★彡 In a world where everyone relies on a heart located on their wrist, the heart that turns purple once their soulmate is in reach. Afte...
66.1K 2.2K 50
When Eunbee comes back to Korea and meets her childhood best friend Kim Taehyung who is now a member of the most famous boyband, BTS, the last thing...
18K 728 114
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...