[✧] ❝𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗚𝘂𝘆❞...

By Kyokomiiz

!!MODERN AU!! "Did you just dude-zone me?" "Shut up it was on accident." ✧--------------------✧ ✿ ¦ Y... More

☆ Chapter 1
☆ Chapter 2
☆ Chapter 3
☆ Chapter 4
☆ Chapter 5
☆ Chapter 6
☆ Chapter 7
☆ Chapter 9 - PART 2
☆ Chapter 10
☆ Chapter 11
☆ Chapter 12
☆ Chapter 13
☆ Chapter 14
☆ Chapter 15
☆ Chapter 16
☆ Chapter 17
☆ Chapter 18
☆ Chapter 19
☆ Chapter 20
☆ Chapter 21
☆ Chapter 22
☆ - Chapter 23

☆ Chapter 8 - PART 1

355 5 31
By Kyokomiiz

8 : Our Treasured Memories

✦゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜✦

For a few days, you felt uneasy after hearing about C/n, Diluc and Kaeya's plan. So Scaramouche had decided to stay more at your house these past few days. You guys were on break due to some construction area in your school. Scaramouche wanted to cheer you up since you were so gloomy all the time.

Scaramouche
"Don't tell me you're actually getting heartbroken." He says with a sarcastic tone.

Y/n
"Shut up! I'm not... I just feel uneasy and uncomfortable with this..whole thing going on." You said with a sigh afterwards.

Scaramouche
"Well then, why don't we go on a little date?"

Y/n
"Wait- as in an actual date!? Or like friendly date?"

Scaramouche
"Geez, you reallly care?"

Y/n
"Shut."

Scaramouche
"Alright alright!!"
"How about, we go to your favorite restaurant?"

Y/n
"Where you used to work at?" You queried. He just nodded at your response.

Scaramouche
"So, you wanna go or not?"

Y/n
"Hell yeah I will!"

Scaramouche
"Great!"
"I knew you'd say yes so I packed some clothes."

Y/n
"I have one more question."

Scaramouche
"What?"

Y/n
"Is it just the two of us?"

Scaramouche
"Yeah, you can put it that way I guess. But if you want you can in-" You cut him off by putting his phone away.

Y/n
"No, it's fine."

Scaramouche
"Anyway, later tonight or?"

Y/n
"Yep thats perfect."

Scaramouche
"Great! So you wanna go outside and depart wherever we can go before tonight?"

Y/n
"Alright!"
"Now shoo go away I need to change!"

Scaramouche
"It's not like I want to see you change anyway Y/n!"

Y/n
"Whatever!" You just chuckle at his response.

You both ended up laughing your butts off after your chat with eachother. You questioned what was the theme for going out, was it casual? Fancy?

Y/n
"Hey Scara!"

Scaramouche
"Whattt?"

Y/n
"Do we have to dress casual or fancy?"

Scaramouche
"You know dang well that I don't have even atleast 1 single fancy clothing in ny wardrobe."

Y/n
"Alright then, casual it is!"

You picked out a long-sleeve turtleneck with a brown cardigan, put on your daily glasses and hairclips, put on your daily headphones, grabbed a cute bracelet and necklace and of course. Your Cinnamoroll backpack.

ver. 1 of the outfit

Ver. 2

(Cinnamoroll bag staring into your soul)

Y/n
"Alright I'm done!"
"Hmm... I wonder where Scaramouche is.."

Scaramouche
"I'm in here."

Y/n
"Right.."

You attempt to scare Scaramouche by hiding behind the door, you try to imagine the series of emotions he might go through. Would he be mad? Scared? No reaction? You start to get curious. Just as Scaramouche walks out the door, you immediately jump out turning your gaze to his purple eyes.

Y/n
"BOO!"

Scaramouche
"Ahhh.."

Y/n
"Were you trying to act scared?"

Scaramouche
"Yeah obviously. How can I be scared when you look this cute?"

You stare at him in shock, how was he able to say this so casually? And it was meant for you? Cute? You were flabbergasted, in disbelief.

Scaramouche
"What?"

Y/n
"Nothing! Let's just go."

Scaramouche
"Alright then."

You walk out the door with Scaramouche trailing behind you. You were still in surprise about the fact that Scaramouche called you cute. Even if the outfit was cute anyway, why would he say that so casually infront of you? Just replaying the part where he said you were cute inside your head just makes your cheeks light up a pink shade. Scaramouche noticed this behavior of yours and asked if you were okay.

Scaramouche
"You okay?"

Y/n
"Yep! Very much fine! Hahha.."

Scaramouche
"Y/n I swear your starting to sound like our creepy supervisor..."

Y/n
"You know what shut up!"

Scaramouche
"And they're back."

Y/n
"Never left in the first place but m'kay."

You walk outside your house informing B/n that you were leaving for today. It's a good thing Bsf/n was there with him or the poor boy would've gone feral. As usual, Scaramouche held your hand while you guys were walking and it always made your heartbeat a little faster. It never failed to do so. One hand on your backpack and the other intertwined with Scara's hand. Only this time your heartbeat went a little faster than usual. You questioned why, you've been through this before. Why does it feel different now? The feeling still lingers around your atmosphere. Scaramouche didn't seem to be bothered though.

(He is act bothered by it and is internally screaming, he just puts on his unbothered face when hes actually really bothered inside)

Scaramouche
"Oh! How about... we go to a cat cafe?"

Y/n
"What." You slowly turn your head to his face with a seemingly deadly look in your face.

Scaramouche
"I thought you liked cats?"

Y/n
"I DO ACTUALLY OMG IM SO EXCITED YES WE CAN GO OMG OMG O-" You got cutoff when Scaramouche put his hand over your mouth as he tried to shut you up.

Scaramouche
"Shhh, you never know one of our classmates might be here. Or even... Ka-"

Y/n
"Shoosh about him now I don't care!"

Scaramouche
"That's what I thought!"
"Follow me, I know where it is."

He pulls out his phone and opened the tracker app he had. While his gaze was locked on his phone, yours was just examining him. How he looked good in the outfit, how his hair always looked a bit messy, how his eyes looked perfect, how his whole face was so pretty.

Scaramouche
"Let's go."

Y/n
"Alright."

Scaramouche starts to walk with you, still holding your hand. You didn't even realize that he continued putting his fingers in between yours.

*Several minutes later*

Scaramouche
"We're here."

You both walk into rhe cafe as you smell the aroma of the food and... CUTE CATS!?!

Y/n
"Omy gosh they are so cute... I want to scream. Can I steal them?"

Scaramouche
"Y/n what the hell."

Y/n
"IM KIDDING!!" You burst out laughing at his expression.

Scaramouche
"Whatever. " He said with a smile.

He couldn't help but watch as you smile and laugh because you made him.

Y/n
"Scara you okay? You look like you're in a trance." You wave your hands at his face.

Scaramouche
"I'm fine- AND GET THAT OUT OF MY FACE!"

Y/n
"Alright alright!"

Just as you both get a table for two, you notice a familiar friend of yours taking both your orders.

Y/n
"Wait- KAZUHA!?!"

Kazuha
"Hello guys!"

Scaramouche
"Hi Kazu."

Y/n
"YOU WORK HERE!?"

Kazuha
"Yes actually! I heard that we can get a free cat if we applied for the job and since I need the money for my collage, I needed to work. And my friend Tomo likes cats too.

Y/n
"Damn, Kazuha you are one lucky man."

Scaramouche
"For real."

Kazuha
"Its not a big deal! Anyway, can I take your orders?"

Y/n
"Hmmm.. Can we get the cat bread, the cat donuts and the cat cookies?"

Kazuha
"Alright!"

After a few minutes of waiting, Kazuha was back with the orders that you said.

(The food ^)
(But I mean sure you can include Scaramo-)

Y/n
"Thanks Kazuha!"

You both start eating the delicious treats that was brought onto the table.

Y/n
"Mmm this is so good."

Meanwhile Scaramouche refuses to eat and just stares at you watcjing you eat your food.

Y/n
"Aren't you gonna eat?"

Scaramouche
"I'm not.. into sweet things."

Y/n
"Well, atleast eat some even if you don't really like sweet foods. It's important to eat y'know."

Scaramouche
"I know that, I literally told you a few weeks ago."

Y/n
"Obviously."

*A few hours later*

You and Scaramouche were walking torwards the Yaoguang beach, waiting for the sun to set. With one of your hands intertwined with his. Watching the sun set as the sky turns dark is just so calming for the both of you. The pretty clouds surrounding the sky as the sun sets into the deep ocean. This gives you ideas for more self projects with your painting.

Scaramouche
"It's nice, isn't it?"

Y/n
"Yeah.. it's so calming.."
"It looks so pretty..."

Scaramouche
"Not as pretty as you though."

Y/n
"What."

Scaramouche
"What? You don't know how to take a compliment?"

Y/n
"You know what shut up."

He just laughs at your response. You're still wondering how he says that so casually. Like how? You would've been internally screaming by now.

(Fyi, he does internally scream)

Scaramouche
"Well, should we head to the restaurant?"

Y/n
"Alright, but just wait for me. This seems a bit too calming. "

Scaramouche
"Alright then."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hi yall sorry it ends here and YES FINALLY I UPDATED THIS DANG STORY

But I mean I'm finally on school break so that means more updates😍😍😜😜😜😝😝😝

Also I was working on this man while I was writing this story bc why not

sorry if its a bit blurry bc i literally took this with VERY bad lighting

Anyway sorry it had to end there but I swear right after this (EHM I mean right after I eat lunch) I'm making a part 2

If yall wanna guess what Scaramouche was wearing here it is

(I forgot the artist pls tell me in the comments so I can credit them for this lovely art)

One more thing before I take my leave

2/2/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 7.9K 48
.•° ✿ °•. -ᴅᴇᴀʀ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ɪ'ʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ- .•° ✿ °•. Scaramouche x F! reader (Modern universe) ••• After admitting that Scaramouch...
24.7K 1.6K 22
"We've been in love with each other ever since childhood, but if I may ask. May I have your son's hand in marriage?" → Male reader; he/him pronouns →...
38.8K 803 19
,, 🩶 ❛❛ 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝒊𝐭 𝐟or 𝐦𝐞! ❞ Y/N IS FEM!! & MODERN AU ☆ ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO IM SORRY IF THERE R ANY GRAMMAR & SPELLING ER...
232K 7.4K 29
✩❢ scara x f. reader ✦ genshin modern au fanfic ❧ you move to your online friends school. whil...