Me and You

By booksbyyourfav

An average high school love story. More

Character aesthetic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHP
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 7

1.9K 65 13
By booksbyyourfav

two months later

" So you're actually taking me home" Savannah repeats for the thousandth time since we've been in the car.

I don't know what made me think working with her would be sane, especially since she was one of the first girls I was involved with at the school since moving here last semester.

"Yes, I'm actually taking you home." I say with agitation clear in my voice.

Since I've been hanging out with Gabbi my interest and patience with other girls flew right out the window. I once use to see Savannah as attractive but now she's just annoying and makes my butt itch.

"But why Marcy?" she whines.

I roll my eyes once again. Whining is unappealing unless it comes from my favorite set of glossed lips.

"My name is Marc not Marcy, and because we finished the project ?" I say in more of a question.

was it not common sense.

"Yeah I know, I thought we could hang out and do some other things" she suggests as she crept her hand onto my thigh.

I quickly pop her hand causing her to move it away and let out a gasp.

"Yeah, don't think like that again." She opens her mouth to speak but the ringing of my phone cuts her off.

"You have an incoming call from Principessa red heart"

"you better keep quiet " I quickly shoot a look at Savannah before I answer

"Hellloooo" Her voice floods my car and instantly relaxes me.

"Ciao princess"

"Freckles you answered, I feel so special" I can practically hear the smile in her voice.

"Of course, I answered, baby it's you," I say, smiling a little.

Not only was I happy to talk to Gabbi, I was also happy that I was turning into Savannah's Neighborhood.

"mhm you pick and choose when you want to answer even if it's me, but anyways what are you doing? are you busy?"

"I'm just out and about not really doing anything important."

I could see Savannah roll her eyes, yeah be mad, you wish this was you huh?

"Can you come over? I miss you" I could hear the pout in her voice.

I put the car in park and signaled for Savannah to get out. She grabs her things and hop out.

"Freckless?" she drags out the annoying nickname that she had given me

"Yes princess, I'll come over"

"Spend the night with me too?"

"Anything for you"

                                       _______

I finally arrive to Gabbi's house. I shoot her a quick text letting her know I'm here.

Once I see her head peep out the door I make my way out of my car.

"Hey Tini" I wrap my arms around her and pull her into me.

Tini is on the shorter side and my 6'5 frame only makes her look smaller.

"Hiii Frecks" she says back with her arms wrapped around me.

Once we step fully inside, I follow behind her as she leads us to her room.

"Omg is that my Marc Anthonie '' her mother's voice rings from the kitchen.

I quickly redirect myself to greet her

"Hey Mama G" I wrap my arms around her, embracing the sweet smell of honey that she carries with her.

"I can not believe that girl tried to run past me without letting me see you, You are so Handsome" She compliments squeezing my cheeks

I can feel the heat rush my face. Gabbi's mother is just as beautiful as she is, she stands taller than her daughter, her brown skin is glowing every time I see her. Today curls are falling on to her shoulder and framing her round face. Her body is shaped the same as Gabbi's just way thicker. It isn't hard to tell that Gabbi inherited her mother's shape and facial features, everything else is a mix of both of her parents.

This was my second time seeing mama G in person. We've talked multiple times on the phone while me and Tini were talking.

"Not too much angel" Her husband Riccardo warns playfully

Her dad is tall, taller than my 6' 5 stature. He is also built, so I knew not to get on his bad side ever. He is like any other Italian businessman. Tattoos fall almost everywhere on his tan olive skin, with a few crawling up his neck. He wore his wedding ring and a few other small ones. Anytime I see him he would always have on his slacks and his white collared shirt, can't forget with the few buttons unbuttoned.

"Oh hush Ric" she says as she lets me go.

"Wassup papa Ricky" I greet as I make my way over to him to dap him up. I've met Tini's dad more than once, He and her zio Santiago are business friends with my papa.

"Wassup Marc, how's my friend?" He asks as he pats my back

"Old and ugly" I answer.

"I'm telling him you said that" he says after he lets out a chuckle. I simply shrug my shoulders and make my way back to where Gabbi was waiting for me.

We make it to her room, and I head straight for her closet, to change my clothes. I remember Tini telling me she did not do outside clothes on her bed and after she had explained it to me I no longer did as well.

" So what are we doing tonight princess?" I question as I walk towards the bed. I was so ready to lay down.

"Umm a movie ?" She is already laying down, in the middle of the bed might I add.

Once I get comfortable beside her, I grab the remote from her hand and searched for something that would put us to sleep.

Once I find something I turn the lights off and turn my attention to Gabbi.

"How was your day ?" I question. I love hearing her voice. It was soft and sweet but still held promise to it.

"It was exhausting, I had two practices today and an essay to write." She says cuddling into my side more.

"Did you finish the essay?" I ask her.

Of course, she did, Gabbi didn't play when it came to her academics, That was another thing on my list to why I like her.

"Yeah, Knight helped me." she yawns.

Knight was some guy in her British lit class. I know that he has a crush on her just by the way he looks at her. I was sure Tini didn't like him but something about him and her together makes my blood burn.

I chuckle a little before replying, "Of course he did" I peek down at her to see her rolling her eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes princess" I say gripping her leg that was tossed on my torso

"You stop." She says back to me. "Knight does not like me Frecks and if he did it wouldn't be any of your beeswax" she says Matter-of-factly.

I simply look at her as If she has grown two heads. Knight would never get the chance to get at Gabbi because she's already stuck with me.

"Gabbi don't play with me." I say, grabbing her face and bringing her attention to me.

"How am I playing Marc Anthonie?" she asked with her lips poked out in a pout.

"Princepessa sei la mia ragazza, no?" I asked her as my hands found their way to her neck

(Translation: Princess, you're my girl, no?)

She doesn't answer, she simply looks at me with a small smirk on her beautiful face.

"rispondimi principessa" I demand as my lips move closer to hers.

(Translation: Answer me princess)

"Non sono di nessuno" she answers back smiling at me. She knew what she was doing, and I could tell by the innocent look she tried to hold on her face.

(Translation: I'm no ones)

"no?" I ask, i shift my body on top of her and grip her neck

"Marc" My name fell off her lips softly as she squeezed her eyes shut.

"Open your eyes, pretty girl and tell me youre mine." My voice came out deeper than it was before. The sight of her has me losing all my control.

She opens her eyes "I'm yours Marc" I hum in response, moving one of my hands from her neck to push open her legs

"Please Marc" she begs

"Please what, pretty girl?" I say as I lay kisses on any part of her body that is accessible.

"Kiss me" she begs quietly.

"If you keep playing with me, you won't like me very much, principessa." I whispered in her ear before nipping her bottom lip.

"I'm sorry, please kiss me Mar" she begs. She lifts up slightly trying to catch my lips before I pull back.

"Look at you being a needy little brat" she lets out a whimper that goes straight to my lower half.

kinky

"Please" she whispers with her eyes on mine. Hypnotizing me almost.

I dip down closer to her face, I place a small kiss on her lips, before giving her what she actually

She shifts fully on her back allowing my to take full control of the kiss. I move my hand thats on her neck up slightly, making her tilt her head back slightly. Her hands move from her side to my hair.

Our tongues continue to battle for dominance, eventually I win. I suck on her bottom lip, biting it slightly. I pull back pulling her lip with me before letting it go with a pop.

"Why did you stoppah?" She whines.

"Because pretty," I lay back down and start to get comfortable, "you dont get what you want when your bratty"

"Please Freckles I'm sorry" She whines as she climbs on top of me and starts to kiss all over my face.

"No ma'am" I say,smiling at her frustrated face.

"ughh I do not like you Marc Anthonie" she gets off of me and lays facing away from me.

"That's fine, you'll like me tomorrow, now go to bed." I say wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling her into me. I place a chaste kiss on her neck. Before closing my eyes and letting sleep fall over me.

thoughttts?

I feel like I'm spamming with updates at this point.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 588 18
MAKE SOME YALL WTFFFFF AHHHHHHHH
3.3K 220 33
give it a chance
40.4K 2K 33
Girl meets boy. Girl falls for boy. Girl finds out boy is last in line to a mafia legacy. All hell breaks loose.
262K 11.1K 33
πš—πš˜πš‹πš˜πšπš’ πš‘πšŠπšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš”πš—πš˜πš , 𝚠𝚎 πšŒπšŠπš— πš”πšŽπšŽπš™ πš’πš πš˜πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš˜πš πš— πš•πš˜πš , πš“πšžπšœπš πš‹πšŽπšπš πšŽπšŽπš— 𝚞𝚜.