๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ง๐...

By WrittenbyDior

Who knew what one night of adult fun could lead to? Started: Jan 20, 2023 Completed: March 26, 2023 More

๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10.1
10.2
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33 (Short)
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51 (Short)
52
53
54
55
56
Epilogue

10

9.1K 464 68
By WrittenbyDior

"I knew you fucked him." Sasha exclaimed over the phone to Kasie, she was practically jumping for joy.

It had been two months since their time at Club Ocho in Miami and Kasie finally decided to tell Sasha what happened that night.

"Why didn't you tell me when it happened?" She complained. Sasha knew that something went down between the two of them, she just didn't want to assume too much until Kasie told her herself.

"Because I knew you would make a big deal out of it." Kasie laughed, swirling around in her office chair so she could look out the window towards the beautiful, busy city of Boston.

"Of course I would! You fucked Jayson-fucking-Tatum, and good as fuck too." She stressed, shouting into the phone.

"I-"

"And you waited two months to tell me?!" Sasha gasped, almost like she was just now realizing the time span in which the had sex to when she found out.

"Because, it wasn't important at the time, and still isn't. I just wanted to tell you because I felt like it and stop yelling." Kasie rolled her eyes at her dramatic best friend.

Although Kasie and Jayson hadn't been in contact since they last saw each other in an intimate fashion, that didn't stop them from interacting in small, discreet ways.

For instance, Jayson followed Kasie on IG and would occasionally like her posts. While Kasie went to the last game of the Championship series back in June.

She watched from a suite just so she wouldn't be seen and she actually had fun. The energy in the stadium was amazing and the game was interesting to watch; she'd never experienced anything like it before .. and she would definitely go to a NBA game again.

"But you could've told me like a month ago when we went to watch the big nigga play." Sasha groaned. Sasha along with Dante, and Kasie's parents were also in attendance at the final Championship game.

"That would've been the worst time." Kasie frowned.

"What? Why?"

"Do you not know how dramatic you are?" Kasie laughed. Sometimes Sasha could be completely obvious to how she acts and how invasive she could get, it was honestly funny.

"I'm not dramatic, I'm interested. What type of best friend are you?" Sasha exaggerated, shaking her head dramatically.

"See, this is exactly what I'm talking about." Kasie shook her head, turning her attention back to her computer.

"Well excuse me for being shocked that my best friend, Kasie Monroe Montgomery, fucked Jayson Tatum and didn't fucking tell me." She rose her voice.

"Chill on the government. I gotta go, my next client is coming in soon." Kasie rubbed her temples as she felt a headache brewing.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Love you." Sasha rolled her eyes, knowing that Kasie just wanted to get off the phone. She was never good in these types of situations, mostly those pertaining to men, so it wasn't a surprise that she was currently finding her way out.

"Likewise." Kasie responded before hanging up the call. She had a good twenty minutes before her client was set to come in so she would use that time to chill and make sure everything was ready for them.

Just as she was about to turn on her tv and relax before her clients came, Jordan's voice came over her office phone.

"Good morning, Miss Montgomery. You're 9 o'clock is here a little early, what would you like me to do?"

Rolling her eyes dramatically and fighting the urge to kick her feet around in frustration, Kasie responded: "You can send them back, that'll be fine."

"Okay. They're on their way now. Is there anything else I can do for you?" Jordan asked.

"Yes, can you order from Avery's for lunch. Just get the all-inclusive catering platters and put it on my card. That'll be it for now."

"Yes ma'am." She signed off the phone.

Kasie took the time to gather herself and mentally prepare for whichever type of client she might have to deal with today. 8 times out of 10 she didn't have any bitchy clients, but there was always those 2 out of 10 that were. And Kasie would have to fight the urge to be respectful and professional.

A couple of minutes later, three knocks sounded on Kasie's office door. Standing from her chair, she straightened out her outfit and went to open the door.

Fighting the urge to drop her jaw in shock, Kasie remained in her professional, businesswoman stance as she greeted her clients.

"Greetings, Mr. Brown, and..." She looked at the rather tall man that she knew all too well that stood beside him.

"Jayson. Jayson Tatum." Mr. Brown introduced him as he shook Kasie's hand.

"Ah, Mr. Tatum, it's nice to meet you as well." She put her hand out for him to shake, and he did so, firmly.

"Nice to meet you too, Miss Montgomery. I've heard a lot about your work." Jayson spoke politely, running his eyes over Kasie's figure.

"The pleasure is all mine. Please, come, take a sit." She gestured for them to fully enter into her office, standing there for a couple extra seconds as Jayson stared down at her with an amused expression.

After he made his way to sit down in the chairs located in front of her desk, Kasie mouthed, 'what the fuck' before closing her door and walking to her snack bar.

"Can I get the two of you anything? Coffee? Tea?" She asked as she grabbed a canned double shot of espresso.

"Do you have any water?" Jayson asked, his eyes trailing from her face to her heels and back again, stopping to linger on her ass.

"Yes. Is ESSENTIAL okay with you?" She turned to look at him, meeting his gaze. It was something about their eye contact that spoke volumes. Jayson stared at Kasie like she was a work of art. Which she was.

"Yeah, that'll be good." He nodded, licking over his bottom lip.

"Great. Anything for you, Mr. Brown?"

"A water will do for me as well." He nodded, looking at the decorations in Kasie's office as she retrieved their waters from her mini fridge.

Walking over to her desk, she made sure to place both of their waters in front of them before sitting down in her chair.

"Okay, let's get started shall we?" She smiled, pulling out her reading glasses from her top drawer and going straight into business mode.

For the remainder of their time together in the same room, Kasie payed Jayson the same amount of attention that she would any other client.

The best thing she could think of doing at this moment was to ignore the elephant in the room, especially with Mr. Brown there.

"And that should conclude everything for today. Any questions for me?" Kasie took of her glasses and set them down beside her computer.

She'd spend the last one and a half discussing the specifics in what Jayson wanted in his new home, in the end they decided that he would get one built in a new neighborhood that Kasie's company was currently working on.

Additionally, Kasie would decorate the home and eventually consult with Brandy who also decided that she would move to be closer to Jayson, given their family dynamic.

"That'll be all for me." Mr. Brown stood from his seat. He didn't know what he was expecting to hear from this meeting, but it certainly wasn't what Kasie provided.

He'd always heard nothing but good things about Kasie's business personality and how she conducted herself, but this was definitely a shocker to him.

Every time she spoke it was with such assertion and dominance that he had to remember at certain times that he and his client were in control.

Not that Kasie tried to control the entire operation, but the way she articulated her works and broke down the process so clearly to them left no room for error or questions.

She's was a fucking boss.

"It was a pleasure doing business with you, Miss Montgomery. I look forward to working with you more in the future. Maybe you could hook me up with a home as well." Mr. Brown joked.

This meeting just proved to him why Kasie had such good ratings and was so popular around the country.

"Oh, Mr. Brown, it would be a pleasure. Thank you for trusting my skills, as always, it's greatly appreciated." She smiled, standing from her chair to shake his hand.

Although Kasie never got the chance to openly admit it; she loved the look of surprise on peoples faces as they got ready to leave her office.

Being that she took a Psychology minor in college, Kasie was good at reading people and their mannerisms; so she never failed to notice the genuine shocked expressions from her clients.

"Alright. I'll meet you out Jayson." Mr. Brown nodded towards him. Kasie's face slightly frowned in confusion as she looked over at Jayson who was still seated in his seat, just watching.

Mr. Brown made his way out of the office and as soon as the door closed, Jayson's dark brown glare hardened on Kasie. She licked over his pink, plump lips as he stared at her.

Kasie sat back down in her chair and tilted her head at him slightly. Many thoughts of what he wanted running through her head.

"Is there anything I can do for you Mr. Tatum? Did you enjoy the designs?" She asked with a smirk.

The sexual tension in the room was thick as they continued to stare at each other.

"I did." He kept it short, blinking slowly. "But I enjoyed you more, you have a way about yourself, Miss Montgomery. I don't know how to describe it, it's..." He paused, trying to think of what he was going to say.

To say that Jayson's attraction for Kasie's had grown over the time that they hadn't seen each other would be an understatement. Having to see Kasie through a screen and never in person almost had Jayson going crazy.

It was something about her... maybe her just wanted another taste of her. That was definitely a thought that ran through his mind, but he knew that wasn't the case.

Jayson was much more than just sexually attracted to Kasie. He wanted to know her and well.

"Sexy, alluring mostly." He moved his legs to adjust himself. She hadn't done anything and yet she had him aroused and ready to fuck her in this office. All she had to do was say the word.

"Why thank you, Mr. Tatum, you aren't too bad yourself." Kasie's smirk grew as did her ego.

"I did have one question though, not regarding your work." He spoke again, his deep voice almost making Kasie squirm.

"Ask away." She leaned forward on her desk, showing him that he had her upmost attention.

"Well, if I remember correctly, we've met before, yes?" He tilted his head to the side. Kasie nodded, confused on where he was going with this.

"On a very-- intimate level. Would you agree?" He continued.

"You could put it that way, I guess." Kasie shrugged, almost dismissing the fact that they had went multiple rounds on every surface in his hotel room for hours on end.

"Right. And, after our outing I remember a certain someone leaving before I was able to get a proper form of contact. Is that how you remember it, Miss Montgomery?" He sat deeper into his chair, keeping his intense, intimidating stare on Kasie.

It was definitely doing something for her. It's like his glare was a 'I-dare-you', just waiting for her to say the wrong thing. She felt so small while he stared at her; it sent her thoughts into a nasty, dark place... somewhere that she wouldn't mind taking Jayson with her.

"Why would you need a form of contact, Mr. Tatum? Aren't people in your position used to the "one-and-done" situations?" She tilted her head as she spoke with a sarcastic pout.

"People in my position? You mean athletes? Famous people?" He frowned. He knew that professional athletes had a bad rep, but that didn't stop him from being slightly offended.

"More or less." Kasie shrugged nonchalantly. "Plus, you've already managed to find my socials. Is that not enough? But please, do tell me what it is that you want from me, Jayson. I don't have all day to reminisce with you."

She glanced over at the iced out AP on her wrist. It was going on 11:30 and she had another client to attend to by 1pm, plus she needed to grab lunch.

"Nah, I'd like a more direct form of contact like your number, and from there I'd like to take you on a date." He spoke confidently.

Jayson was grown and he knew what he wanted, and it was Kasie. There was something about her that he really couldn't put his finger on it but he planned to work his way up to knowing.

"Hm." Kasie tried to contain her amusement from his requests. "Listen, I really did have fun with you during our, as you like to put it, outing, I did. But, and please try not to take offense to what I'm about to say but, I'd like nothing to do with you.

So, my number and a date are both unnecessary. Not to mention that you are now my client, and I think that would be a little unprofessional, no?" She spoke.

Inwardly frowning as she felt her body betraying her. Her eyes lowered the more she stared as his face and body. She knew that this might not be a battle she would win.

Lust is a dangerous, natural drug that you essentially have no control over. It's like a stubborn switch that doesn't abide by your better judgement, more so what it wants.

There was no doubt in her mind that Jayson Tatum would be a dangerous game to play, and to her, she felt as though he wasn't someone she should invest her time, heart, soul, passion, or energy into.

Broken was something Kasie had already had her fair share of experiencing, and she knew all too well that it didn't look good on her; it never had and it never will and she intended to keep it that way.

"Is that why you're looking at me like that? Or why you've been trying to close the the distance between your legs for relief?" He frowned sarcastically.

In more ways than one, Jayson had the cheat code to Kasie's body. Being that the one and only time they slept together was raw and sensual, Jayson made sure that he took his time to learn what reactions meant what and he hadn't forgotten them since.

Kasie frowned, thrown off by his very true observation.

"I can see it in your body language, Miss Montgomery. So what's the real reason on why you continue to decline me? Try and find a better excuse this time. I'll let you think." He continued to hold that cocky smirk on his face.

"What business would we have together, Mr. Tatum? Other than sex, what would there be?" She made her point. To Kasie, Jayson wanted nothing else but her body. Granted that she was willing to give it to him, but that didn't stop the hesitation.

Kasie felt as though she was getting to old for the "fuck buddy" situation, but she also didn't know if she was ready to commit herself to someone wholeheartedly.

"A relationship." He stated certainly. He knew what he wanted, it was just a matter of how stubborn Kasie would be.

"A relationship?" She laughed. "We barely know each other and you're talking about a relationship? Jeez, where is the dignity Mr. Tatum?" She joked, trying to calm the fire of nervousness that was building inside her body.

"I don't have to know you for long to know what I want, Kasie. You've had me hooked since I laid eyes on you. So yes, a relationship, a monogamous, serious, intimate, long-term relationship is what I want with you. Once we get to know each other better, of course." He spoke.

His eyes softened as hope swirled through his brown orbs. They managed to draw Kasie in the more she stared into them. It was like a spell; captivating; tempting.

"You are so very tempting, Mr. Tatum." Kasie mumbled, running her eyes from his face to his slightly tattooed hands, over his outfit and back up to his hair cut.

"So what's stopping you?" He leaned forward in his chair, showcasing his beautiful, white teeth in a smile.

"Nothing. Nothing at all."

TO BE CONTINUED

i want them to fuck again already. UGH. i be wanting shit and im the author of this muhfucka. it's like, bitch you run the show... literally.

anyways, i decided that the next two chapters will be something different. it'll be the thoughts of Kasie & Jayson and it'll be in their POV's, "10.1" & "10.2" are the chapter names, and chapter 11 will be a continuation of this scene.... does that make sense? i hope it did, if it didn't don't be afraid to comment and ask for clarification!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 50 8
- ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐œ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐˜–๐˜™ ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐š ๐‘๐จ๐›๐›๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐๐ž๐ฎ๐ซ...
15.8K 575 40
"I understand that Life happens and everybody has a story but how long are going to let it dictate your future?" I DO NOT OWN ANY LYRICS OR PICTURES...
25.8K 1.2K 24
"She gave me a forever within them numbered days, and I'm grateful" Started: May 20th, 2023
71.6K 1.1K 23
หš เผ˜ เณ€โ‹†๏ฝกหšแดตโฟ แตƒ สทแต’สณหกแตˆ แต’แถ  แต‡แต’สธหข, สฐแต‰'หข แตƒ แตแต‰โฟแต—หกแต‰แตแตƒโฟ เฑจเงŽ โ‹†๏ฝกหš started march 3 2024 completed: ?? เฑจเงŽ