ȚepeΘ™ (BNHA x Vampire Knight...

By Red_light13

Calling her Quirk: Vampire was meant to be a joke more then anything else. A little graphic perhaps, but it s... More

Chapter 1: Hero Training
Chapter 2: Hero Training part 2
Chapter 4: Class Rep
Chapter 5: Blood
Chapter 6: Them
Chapter 7: Replay
Chapter 8: Little Monster

Chapter 3: Cravings

120 3 0
By Red_light13

6 months ago -

Mihoko Shinso wasn't expecting to find an unconscious girl laying in her yard when she got home that evening. It was the dead of winter and the girl wasn't dressed for it. The snow below the girl had soaked through her thin white button up, and her short skirt was ripped. Bending down to check on the poor girl she almost flinched at how cold her skin was. Worry washed through the women as she looked at the young girl. She didn't even notice the cherry blossoms that fell in a perfect circle around the girl.

"HITOSHI!" She called loudly, while wrapping her coat around the girl.

They didn't yell in their house. They were a soft spoken family, who rarely had a need to raise their voices. So when her son heard her screaming loudly from outside the house he ran out holding a baseball bat. Expecting to see a burglar, or some kind of danger. But he lowered it when he saw his mother trying to lift a young girl off the snowy ground. "Hurry up and give me a hand, she could be injured." Miyoko said, waving him over. Shinso wasn't the strongest guy his age, but he was strong enough to pick up the girl. She was around his age, with long curly black hair with streaks of pink running through it. He couldn't help but stare at her for a moment. Her features were almost ethereal, her skin seeming to shine in the pale moonlight.

"Hitoshi, let's go, she could have frostbite." His mom barked, bringing him back to reality. Quickly following her into their house.

Mihoko changed the girl out of her wet clothes and into some of her Pajamas before covering the girl in a heating pad and a mountain of blankets.

"She didn't have an ID or cellphone on her, did your dad say what time he was coming home?" Mihoko asked quietly as she walked into the kitchen. "Few hours, and he's bringing some stuff so he can make sure there's nothing serious going wrong with her." Hitoshi replied, setting down the phone, "But his guess is exhaustion made her pass out from what I told him."

"What was that girl thinking? Going out in the cold dressed in that." She huffed, pacing back and forth. "I swear her parents are probably worried sick about her."

"Well, find out when she wakes up." Hitoshi shrugged, looking back into the living room where the girl was sleeping.

It was a school night so Mihoko sent her son up to bed before his father got home. Not that he actually went to sleep. And by the time her husband; Hajime was home she was falling asleep at the kitchen table.

"Honey?" Her eyes fluttered open to the sound of Hajimes voice. "Good you're home, i'll show you where she is." Mihoko gave him a kiss on the cheek, as she got to her feet, ignoring the sleep in her eyes as she led him into the living room where she had piled the blankets on the girl.

"Hitoshi didn't mention she was so young." Hajime said, pulling the living room ottoman next to the girl so he could sit while checking on her. He pulled back the blankets and chuckled to himself seeing that she was wearing his wifes 'I hate Mondays' T-shirt. He pulled out his stethoscope first, tucking the small metal disk over her lungs to make sure she was breathing properly. But he frowned, her breathing was painfully slow even for someone sleeping. Quickly he moved his stethoscope over her heart. It was only beating 15 times per minute.

"We need to get her on the floor now, call an ambulance." His tone was serious as he scooped the girl off the couch and placed her on the living room carpet. "what do I tell them?" Mihoko asked, pulling her cellphone out of her pocket. "Her heartbeat and breathing are too slow. It might be some part of her quirk. But if it's not; its heart failure." He explained starting CPR on her cold body. His wife's eyes went wide, pulling her phone up to her ear as it began to ring; watching as husband pumped her chest. But the girl's heart rate wasn't picking up. "Fuck." He breathed, listening to her unchanging heart rate. A body couldn't survive with that slow of heart rate for more than a few minutes.

"Dad?"

The two purple haired parents turned to see Hitoshi standing in the hallway. His eyes glued to the mystery girl's face.

"Grab my briefcase." Haijime said, seriously as he kept the girl's heart beating.

Hitoshi didn't move, still in shock at the scenario playing out in front of him. He had never seen his dad save a life before. He was so calm, so prepared. He knew subconsciously that his dad saved lives everyday, but seeing him in action was something different.

"Hitoshi! Now!"

He had never heard his father talk like that. He was always a casually spoken man. But the force and authority in his voice snapped the boy into action. Jumping over the couch, and grabbing the open briefcase.

"There should be a small black case, inside there's an adrenaline shot; a syringe filled with blue liquid." His father spoke calmly, but that didn't cut the tension in the room. "I got it." Hitoshi panted, holding out the syringe. His father gently took the syringe from his son, checking the amount in the needle before piercing it into the sleeping girl's chest. Injecting the shot of adrenaline into the young girl.

"The ambulance is on its way." Mihoko said, setting her phone down. "Please tell me she's still-"

The entire family flinched as the mystery girl sprung up off the ground. Not just up into a sitting position; She literally jumped to her feet, her pink eyes glowing as she looked around the new environment. A faint pink aura surrounding her.

"Hey, you're okay." Haijime said slowly, recognizing the panic on her face, watching as her eyes darted around the room like a caged animal. assuming her quirk activated as a reflex. He held both his hands out, not moving. "Im Hajime Shinso, i'm a doctor."

But his words didn't register, all she could see was red. Her throat was parched, like she hadn't had water in days. Her head was spinning and there was a deafening thudding sound coming from the three bodies surrounding her. The world became fuzzier and fuzzier as the thudding got louder, and her throat got drier.

"This is my wife Mihoko, and my son Hitoshi." Hajime said slowly, taking a step closer to the pink eyed girl. Her eyes suddenly snapped to the moving body. It was coming closer, it was getting louder.

She couldn't take it.

Mihoko screamed as the girl lunged forward. Shoving her husband across the room with monstrous strength. His head collided with the wall before slumping to the ground.

"Stay away from him!" Hitoshi, stepped in between the mystery girl and his father. "Why did you do that?" He asked, praying she would respond.

But the girl's eyes didn't land on him, she was almost looking through him. Her gaze still locked on the body she just threw. The thudding in that one went down after it hit the wall. Not gone, but quiet. Maybe she had to do something else to make the painful noise stop? Her eyes then shifted to the new body in front of her.

"You can't hear me can you?" He realized as she lifted one of her hands towards his chest.

The Shinso family was more experienced then most when it came to people who were no longer in control of their own body.

Seeing as two of them had brainwashing quirks.

The unresponsive, far away look in her eyes, the lack of expression on her face, the way her body moved without purpose or spirit. It was easy for him to spot.

"Hitoshi, get away from her. She's unstable." His mother cried out to him as the pink eyed girl's fingers traced his chest.

The thudding was coming from there, she could hear it clearly now. All she had to do was grab it.

Hitoshi didn't listen, lifting his hands up to either side of her face, trying to get her to focus on him. "You're okay, we're not going to hurt you." He said, trying to break through whatever was causing this reaction. "I get it, you're in a new place with people you don't know." His voice calm as he looked into her eyes, forcing her to look at him. "Try to match my breathing okay?" Her hand stopped just above his heart. Feeling the thudding resonate through her body.

"In through the nose, out through the- Gha." Shinso felt three of her fingers start to push into his chest. It was slow, and the look on her face was confused. As if she wasn't sure what she was doing. "That hurts." Hitoshi said, but he didn't pull away, keeping his eyes on hers. And for a moment he saw the fear leave her face. It was working, he was calming her down.

But then the smell of blood filled the room, he looked down to see her fingers had pierced the skin. He quickly looked up just in time to see that calming emotion vanish, her eyes going wide as the smell reached her nose.

It was the most delicious thing you had ever smelled. And you wanted it all.

Shinso felt his whole body fall back into the living room carpet. Which helped to cushion the landing slightly. The girl had fallen on him, now sitting on his stomach. The hand that had stabbed his chest was now in her mouth. As she desperately licked and sucked his crimson blood from her fingertips. Giving him time to notice the small fangs protruding from her mouth as she looked down at him, her eyes glowing brightly in the dark room. She still seemed just as out of it, but her once frantic eyes had found purchase on his bleeding chest. And in that moment he felt like he was looking in the eyes of a hungry predator, and he was completely at her mercy.

"You're going to calm down, and go back to sleep dear." His mothers words were bone chilling. The purple haired woman was now standing behind the deranged girl, her hand gently cupping the back of her neck.

Shinso watched as a look of recognition flashed through the mystery girl, then tears welled in her eyes before collapsing forward onto him.

"What the hell just happened?" Was all he could think to ask, as he looked at the girl sound asleep on his chest.

Present day-

The walk to school felt dreadfully long. You hadn't been able to keep anything down since you threw up in the bathroom the other day. And the crowded city was starting to get to you, all the heart beats, the noise, the smell. You were so busy trying to ignore the others around you that you didn't notice the person coming up behind you.

"And how are you My Little Monster?" You looked up at him in surprise as he settled into step next to you. Hitoshi Shinso; He was slightly out of breath from running to catch up to you and his uniform tie was a little crooked. But you were too tired to make fun of him for it.

"Other than mildly peeved at how sunny it is today? Not bad." You lied, smirking up at the purple haired boy. "Something we can agree on." He chuckled, slinging his arm over your shoulder as you walked towards the school gates. The lazy sleep deprived look never leaving his face.

"My Dad told me what happened..." He said quietly, the worry evident in his voice.

After your incident in the bathroom the other day you had called Hitoshis' dad. He was your unofficial doctor after the night you attacked them.

You had come to the conclusion that the Shinso's were kindest people in the world. They took care of you even after you attacked them in their own home. His dad even prescribed you blood tablets and animal blood so she didn't have to do anything sketchy to acquire them. Even let you stay with them for a while when they realized you didn't have a place to go.

"Isn't there supposed to be patient and doctor confidentiality?" You asked, tilting your head up at him.

"That's only with therapists."

You rolled your eyes at the lame comeback. "I'll be fine Hitoshi, probably just a bad bag or something."

"You sure about that?"

Living under the same roof as someone for 5 months really helped you get to know a person. And Hitoshi could tell something was up.

"Why are there so many reporters?' you asked, as the two of you approached UA. Not wanting to answer his question. He had already done so much for you, plus you didn't want him worrying about you. He was already working so hard to get into the hero course, he didn't need to be preoccupied with your problems on top of it.

"I have no idea." Shinso said, looking annoyed at the amount of people. Most of which were carrying microphones or cameras.

"Their hearts are all beating like crazy." You mumbled, the thumping of their hearts ringing in your ears like a drumline.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Shinso asked, looking down at you. But Your eyes refused to move away from the large crowd.

One of the great things about Shinso was his heart beat. Or more specifically how calm it was. He had an impressive amount of control over his emotions, something years of mockery because of his quirk had probably taught him. So whenever you focus on it, its steady beat would help ground yourself to reality.

"Saori?"

"Yeah i'll be fine, I deal with crowds every day." You teased, Doing your best to ignore the heartbeats in front of you.

"Just stay close." He hummed, pulling me closer to him as we made our way into the crowd blocking us from reaching our first hour classes.

It was worse than I expected. The hot bodies, the nervous students, the pushy reporters. It felt impossible to ignore them.

At least on your way to school you could just ignore them. Even if you were in a big crowd, people wernt typically trying to interact with you. But right now, anyone in a UA uniform was being targeted like a deer during hunting season.

"What is All Might like in class?" "Is he a good teacher?" "Is he as admirable as he is on TV?" "What have you learned from him?" "What can you tell us about All Might?" "Is he your favorite teacher? Why or why not?" "

The two of you made it halfway through the crowd before you started to feel overwhelmed. The reporter's questions filled the air around the two of you as they pointed their cameras and microphones at the other students trying to make their way through the front gate. And you could hear every question and every nervous reply. Getting louder and louder as you made your way closer to the gate.

Your grip on Shinso tightened, trying to focus on his calm heart beat. The only steady thing you could hear in this madness.

"Fine my ass." Shinso grumbled, pushing a reporter out of the way so the two of you could get through.

"Hey you two!"

Please no.

"What are your first impressions of All Might as a teacher?" The reporter lady said, shoving her Microphone into Shinso's face as the camera rolled behind her.

"I'm not in the hero course." Shinso said bitterly. "So I haven't met him yet. Now if you'll excuse us." He tried to walk away after that but the reporter lady must have been desperate for a better answer since the next thing you knew you were tugged out of his warm chest.

"What about you!" Her voice was so loud that I could barely hear Shinsos voice calling out from behind you. But the crowd was pushing him away.

"What?" You asked, your gaze glued to where she was holding your wrist tightly. Trying to keep the overwhelming noise at bay.

"What is your first impression of...."

Her voice got farther and farther away as you tried to focus on finding Hitoshi, his calm heart beat. He couldn't be that far away. And being alone in this mob with cameras was not a good idea. Not when you hadn't eaten in days.

But instead of finding his calm heart beat you found the reporters. It was beating much faster than anyone else near you. Your gaze traveled away from where she was grabbing you and up to wear her heart was beating in her chest.

"Please let go." You muttered, trying to pull your hand away from the reporter, trying to get away from the temptation in front of you. But her grip was like iron. You could smell the sweat dripping off her, and the desperation in the air around her.

It made your mouth water.

"Common, were all curious about what he's like as a teacher." The reporter pushed, ignoring your obvious discomfort.

But you couldn't hear her anymore, her lips were moving but the only thing you heard was her heart beat. A heartbeat that was pumping blood quickly through the warm body in front of you.

"Im Hungry." Was your response, not noticing the odd look you were receiving from the reporter and her camera crew.

Your head tilted to the side slightly, your attention on the woman's neck. Finally managing to ignore the chaos going on around you.

Much better. You thought, taking a step closer to the women.

"Sasaki, we're going to be late."

And just like that, the peace shattered, Shunting you back to reality. Your head spun slightly, and your mouth began to feel sore, your throat so dry it hurt. And the noise of the crowd around you definitely wasn't helping.

"Tokoyami?" You asked in confusion, holding the side of your head in pain as you took a step away from him. He had stepped between you and the reporter. His eyes narrowed as he looked at you, As if you were a cornered animal.

"Let's go."

He didn't give you much of a choice that time, yanking you away from the reporter and towards the gate. And to your surprise they didn't try to stop you.

"What Happened?" You mumbled as the two of you finally made it past the gate and a few yards away from the crowd.

"I apologize if I'm overstepping." He said in his traditional serious voice, as the two of you continued towards the main school building. "But it looked as if you were about to take a bite of that reporter."

"What!"

That couldn't be right, could it? Sure you were a bit hungry due to the whole, animal blood not staying down thing. But you had gone way longer than a few days without blood. Your body shouldn't have reacted on its own like that; at least not yet.

"Based on your reaction I'm not too far off." He said, Releasing your hand as you walked through the front doors.

"N-no, I mean- I- I wasn't trying to." You stammered trying to find the words. "I think I just got overwhelmed in the crowd..."

"Overwhelmed?"

"I just don't do well in crowds, They make my quirk harder to control." You said, trying to convince yourself that that was the only reason behind your behavior. "Like going to a breakfast buffet but not being allowed to eat anything even though you're starving."

"Does that mean you deal with this in the classroom too?" He asked,

"Depends on how excited people are." You shrugged. "The faster the heartbeat, the more I focus on them."

"I'm impressed."

That was not the response you were expecting from the guy who just kept you from eating a reporter.

"Huh?"

"Dark shadow is similar, he's harder to control in the dark." he explained. "But since I attend class in the daytime it's not typically something I need to worry about."

"You did fine during the training exercise." You pointed out as the two of you climbed the stairs.

"That's because we were only in the dark for 15 minutes, plus I was only really using him to fight closer to the end. But you resist using your quirk every day."

"I'm not as good as you think I am." You said honestly. "So I appreciate you saving me from the crowd."

"Think nothing of it." he said formally. "We are Heroes in training after all, helping others comes with the job."

Tokoyami didn't really smile, you weren't even sure he could since he had a beak. But it felt like he was as he said those words, despite how formally he said them.

So you just gave him a soft smile in return as the two of you continued down the hallway to class 1-A.

~AN~

Self Care is Important People! Don't forget to take time for you, make sure you're eating three meals a day and drinking lots of water. Or whatever you need to stay alive, otherwise you might end up trying to eat reporters. 

Luckily Saori got saved this time... 👀

And I get it, reporters can be annoying but I doubt they deserve to be eaten. Especially by someone who Dosent want to eat them. Or at least thinks she shouldn't eat them? 

I personally prefer waffles.

My cravings for waffles aside.. Here are some memes 😁

I love the idea of the most emo character in class being the first one to notice Saori's odd behavior.  But it makes sense since he's also fighting his own darkness; well shadow. Dosent mean he wasn't at least a little concerned though.

And lastly please remember kids.

And Lastly I hope y'all in enjoyed. 

-Red

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

108K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 54.5K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
904K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
608K 37K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...