The specialists broken girls...

By GwenStacy72

This story originally made by a Arthur After what happened to red fountain school all the specialists were t... More

Day of the damage at the red fountain
Broken Hearted
Time to give an explanation
Caught by the Winx Girls
Sacrifice and Saving the Winx Girls life
Tricks & Powerful Gangster
Bloom's New look of darkness
Heart breaking & Transforming
Riven's Love of life
Riven's last hope of Musa
Musa's fate of life
The trail of the selfishness
Foolish & Lies, Selfishness
Jobs Offers & Reunion
Graduating Party at the police department
Wild Goose Chase
Betrayal of Musa's fault
Sleeping hours of distraction
Emergency of the reports
Closing Chapter

Catching an kidnappers

4 0 0
By GwenStacy72

As soon Riven and the specialists were walking through the temple of goddess and suddenly we found her nearby the confin and opened it but it was sealed by metal magic!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪
I tried lifting the confin door and it wouldn't work and we couldn't even open it because it was sealed by a powerful metal magical force and it kept it closed!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷
Alright it's enough I'm going to blow this thing up and I put on a massive blaster and it will blow up and we went into hiding and then the blaster opened up!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷
We can't believe our eyes it was Musa stuck in there and we got her out of there and carried her out immediately and suddenly the motor people came and attacked us but we defeated them!

𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮
Thank goodness we're able to get a away and we unties her and set her free from being kidnapped and what a long night it was and Musa felt asleep and covered her up with a blanket and then we rested too!

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰
Musa got up and she noticed that she is still in her clothes last night and she checked her phone and suddenly it was already 10 by 4 am and I didn't even bother to change so I left immediately!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓷𝔂
Luckily I got here early and till then I heard my manager voice coming and she saw me in my clothes and I didn't even bother to ask for a breakfast!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Oh Musa you're here early!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Yeah I got here early about 10 and 4am!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Well since you are here why do we go and get some food to eat!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Sure I'm so hungry!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Let's go!

𝓒𝓪𝓯𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪
We have arrived at the building at the cafeteria and we got something to eat and while they were eating manger told Musa about everything!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: So are you ready for the big day!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Yes I'm ready!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Ok today we are going to host an live stream of our show and also we will be posting a new blog and I couldn't forget the photoshoot!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Great but for one thing!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: And what is that!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I haven't gotten changed I was too rushed to get changed at home but I had to get here or else I will be late!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Don't worry Musa we have plenty of clothes here and you could still get changed and besides that why you were late last night!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I was kidnapped by a bunch of motor thieves last night and I got home really late last night and I didn't even realize that it was 10 and 4am so I rushed home and got here like a half an hour early!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: So you didn't get enough sleep last night!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Unfortunately yes I didn't sleep well last night!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Oh you poor thing you must be exhausted!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Yes I'm!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Why do you just sleep here for a couple of hours and we will call you when it's time to get up and get ready for the day!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Thanks you are so kind!

𝓕𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓲 𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓪𝓻
All the specialists and the servants were working and by the end of the day Musa and her manager came to the Frutti Music Bar and hosted an hundreds of thousands of guests and fans including the Winx Girls!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Ok you know what to do Musa!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Yes I got this don't you worry!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Good now go everyone is waiting for you!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
I went up to the stage and I let it out and I sing for a perfect song and everyone have been dancing and I was happy that everyone is actually dancing!

After singing Riven had to congratulate me and just I was about to leave Riven asked me what I was doing!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Wait Musa where are you going!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I'm going back to the music company goodbye Riven!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷
As Musa left with her manager and I was about to give the manager an punch but Sky had to grab my arm and told me to stop it!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: Riven Stop this isn't supposed to be an insult!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: What do you know about this Sky!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: Remember when I said that you are not going to get bothered by Musa then forget it and just focus we don't have time to fight!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Ugh alright fine I said it!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓷𝔂
Musa and Manger come back from the Frutti Music bar and host it on the internet and put it up and after by the end of the day Musa is getting ready to head back home!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: phew I'm glad that is over now time to start heading back home!

𝓤𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷: Hey Psssst are you Musa Melody!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Umm yes it's me!

𝓤𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷: Ok good why do you check my van I have something interesting you want to see!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Ok but there's nothing here!

𝓤𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷: Oh that must be something else check a again!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I don't really see anything interesting now would you excuse me I need to go back home!

𝓤𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷: Umm sorry but you can't go back home that's because you're kidnapped by us!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
Suddenly the other unknown knocked me out with a large wooden stick and I got kidnapped once again and till then the manager of the company saw everything that has happened!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: What oh no Musa my pop star!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: I have to call the Frutti Music Bar manager

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻
I immediately called the Frutti Music Bar and someone picked up the call and it was Roxy the voice of the girl who worked at Frutti Music Bar!

𝓡𝓸𝔁𝔂: Hi are you Musa's Manager of the music company!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Yes it's me I'm Musa's manager at the Frutti Music Bar earlier today!

𝓡𝓸𝔁𝔂: I knew it was you and explained exactly why you had to call us!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Okay so I was about to leave the building then I hide behind the building spying on Musa and then I saw her being kidnapped a again! I think they are heading to Frutti Music Bar!

𝓡𝓸𝔁𝔂: "Sees couple of unknowns" actually they are here already!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: WHAT!!! I have bodyguards we are coming and stay where you are and keep everyone inside!

𝓕𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓲 𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓪𝓻
By the time couple of unknowns were stealing the money out of the cashier register and then a hour later the manager came and stopped the stealers and yelled out!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: C'mon guys let's go busted the door

💥BUSTED 💥

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: STOP I know you have Musa you let her go right now!

𝓤𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷: No way she is ours now!

𝓑𝓸𝓭𝔂𝓰𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓭 1: Don't make us hurt you! "Pointing the gun at them"

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: You either hand me Musa or I will get my bodyguards shoot at you!

𝓤𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷: "Laughter" You thought you can kill us I don't think so and we have Musa you want to see her well here she is!

𝓕𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓲 𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓪𝓻
Manger and Roxy were shock that Musa was stuck in an locked chains and roped into her hands and till then bunch of unknown thieves stole all the money and robbed it and ran away with Musa!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Quick get them they stole money and now kidnapped Musa!

𝓡𝓸𝔁𝔂: Right everyone go after them they stole our money!

𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂
As the unknown is getting a away with Musa and the money and finally they reached into their van and drove extra miles a away and they couldn't even save Musa!

𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻: Oh this is all my fault I shouldn't hire Musa!

𝓡𝓸𝔁𝔂: Don't give up hope we will catch them I promise and I'm sending the specialists to go after them!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: It's okay we will go after them and rest of you guys stay in the aircraft and Timmy will fly the aircraft and rest of us will stop them!

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓭 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓼𝓮
As the specialists put on their headgears on and flew off to the sky and Timmy, Roxy and Manger were in the aircraft ship and chased them off!

By that time Timmy saw them and alerted Riven that he spotted them!

𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽
Thank goodness we're out of town and after a while we heard the aircraft ship coming and we had to run to the edge of the cliff and by that time they caught us!

𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓯
Riven demanded us to bring back the money and Musa then I had to put a knife under Musa neck and then before that the Winx Girls came right behind us!

𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪: You let my friend go she is not yours to take!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: I demanded you to give us the money and Musa back!

𝓤𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷: You all can't get us the boss is coming!

𝓑𝓸𝓼𝓼: Quick get up here now I'm dropping the ladder!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓸𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻
As we grab the ladder and float up and finally we are safe at least then a hour later we immediately saw the aircraft flying catching us and we flew off by speeding!

𝓤𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷: Quick they are about to catch us!

𝓟𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓽: Okay I'm gonna use the speed magic it should work!

𝓐𝓲𝓻𝓬𝓻𝓪𝓯𝓽 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹
We saw them going fast and but we managed to catch up and as they landed at the bottom of the land and they were about to throw Musa underwater in the ocean!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Stop right there you are not going anywhere!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Give us Musa right now!

𝓤𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷: I don't think so guys throw her in!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Noooo Musa!!!!

𝓞𝓬𝓮𝓪𝓷
Riven dived in underwater and swim under water to get Musa and by the time he got out of water and he brought her onto the shore line and she wasn't breathing at all!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Sky Brandon help me to push her chest!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: Musa C'mon please wake up!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Musa please don't die on us please!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Musa please don't do this to me! "Crying"

𝓢𝓴𝔂: Musa please just wake up please!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮/𝓗𝓸𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓵
As the police car and the ambulance had arrived right on time and arresting the suspect and taking Musa to the hospital!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷
This is all my fault If I didn't have to punch her manger and I was wrong then and I was so worried about Musa and I was scared to lose her even she is my girlfriend!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Riven don't worry she will be okay!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: I hurt Musa I hurt her too much I can't be like this anymore!

𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓬𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮

𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.5K 27
So what if the winx had an urgent mission and had to break up with the specialists because they had to be with their ex's because they're ex's are te...
38.8K 1.1K 20
!!THIS IS THE FIRST PART IN A MULTIPLE-PART SERIES, SO IF YOU ENJOY PLEASE KNOW THERE IS MORE :))!! THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED AND REVIEWED...
129K 2.7K 47
The Specialists have a mission. A mission to protect the Winx and to make them believe that they are the fairies of the Magix Dimension. But will it...
1.7K 60 9
When you search the term 'Fairy' what comes up? An image of a beautiful girl with glimmering wings appears on your screen. The words 'Mythical Creatu...