Alec White * Carlos De Vil*

CassyMcD4404 द्वारा

Descendants Carlos de Vil X Male OC A story in which the son of Snow White and Prince Charming falls for the... अधिक

Characters
Official Royal Proclamation
The arrival of the VKs
First Day for the VKs
Cookies of Love
First Date
Family Day
The Ring
The Coronation
Part 2 Characters
The Paparazzi
The Countdown and The Reveal
The Runaway and The Isle
The Kidnapping and The Meeting
The Plan
The Prisoners
The Battle and the Aftermath
The Girl Talk

The Cotillion

760 27 2
CassyMcD4404 द्वारा

*This is over 5000 words in the story part alone, so read on!*

3rd Person POV
    Alec's Outfit- Essentially a maroon suit with gold and blue accents like Ben's with his crown and apple necklace. Also on the breast pocket is the symbol for Zeus from Disney's Hercules, the clouds and lightning bolt thing

Everyone is dancing and enjoying themselves on the ship. Evie walks across the red carpet and cameras flash and microphones are shoved towards her. 

"Evie, you look beautiful!" One man shouts.

"Thank you so much," Evie responds. 

"Did you design the barret?" A lady asks. Evie reaches up towards it. 

"It's beautiful, isn't it? Umm, no. It's not my creation. Many of the hair accessories this evening are by a fabulous new designer, Dizzy of the Isle," Evie informs them. She then walks inside to meet up with Doug.  

Eric and Jane walk down the stairs and off to the side smiling. Fairy Godmother happens to be at the table behind them and spots her daughter.

"Jane! There you are, my dear. And everything looks beautiful, my love! But we just need to ladle out the punch before the sherbet melts," Fairy Godmother informs her, turning to go back to the table.

"Mom!" Jane stops her, "I have a date." Fairy Godmother gasps.

"A date? Really?" She looks out into the crowd, noticing Eric standing on the other side of her. "Do you have a date, too?" She sets her hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah," Eric says looking back at Jane. 

"Really?" Fairy Godmother gasps looking out at the crowd.

"Mom?" Jane says getting her attention. Jane then reaches her hands out and Eric takes them. The two look into each other's eyes lovingly.

"Bippity-Boppity!" She gasps. The two smile and head out onto the dance floor.

The music fades out as Lumiere takes his place at the top of the stairs. The trumpets blow a little tune, queueing the audience to silence. 

"The future gentleman Carlos," Lumiere presents. The crowd gathers at the bottom of the stairs. Carlos walks out in his normal Red, black, and white scheme. He stops at the top of the stairs smiling widely. Lumiere leans over.

"You got this, dude," Lumiere whispers. Carlos quickly gives the man a fist bump, as Jay cheers loudly and everyone joins him. Carlos continues down the stairs and stands next to Belle and Beast. 

"You look quite handsome, my boy," Belle tells him. Beast nods and adds, "We are so happy that Alec has found someone to be with." Carlos blushes and whispers a thank you. The trumpets blare again and the crowd quiets.

"The king, Alec," Lumiere announces. Alec walks out slowly and with swagger. He pauses at the top of the stairs, looking over all of his peers, friends, and subject, who curtsy as he stops. He makes eye contact with Carlos who is waiting for him at the bottom of the stairs. Alec makes his way down the stairs and holds out his arm for Carlos.

"May I have this dance?" Alec asks. Carlos looks at him slightly confused but walks over anyways.

"Mal needed a few more minutes to prepare, so she asked Lum and me to stall. Plus we couldn't find Ben, so..." Alec explains leading the two of them into the center of the dance floor. As they arrive in the middle, a soft slow dance song begins to play and the two begin to dance. (I imagine Merry-Go-Round of Life by Joe Hisaishi but you can imagine whatever you'd like)

The two danced and spun around as their friends watched. The song comes to end and the couple shares a sweet kiss. They separate and bow toward the crowd. Alec looks up toward the group and spots Evie with Doug, Jay with Lonnie, Eric with Jane, and Andrew with Aria. The couple moves and joins their friends. All of them share hugs individually but are interrupted by the trumpets. Everyone gathers at the bottom of the stairs again.

"The Future Lady, Mal," Lumiere announces. Mal walks out in a beautiful yellow and blue dress. Lumiere leans over toward the girl.

"You work it, girl," Lumiere whispers. Mal laughs quietly and anxiously smiles toward the crowd. Evie starts clapping and cheering for her friend and the rest of the crowd follows. She begins her walk down the stairs and Beast meets her halfway, helping her to the bottom.

"Don't worry, Ben is on the way. And you look beautiful," Beast compliments.

"Oh. Thank you," Mal chuckles awkwardly. 

"I know we were shocked at first, but you...  you are exactly what Ben needs. And Carlos is exactly what Alec needs," Belle informs her. 

"And lucky for me, she doesn't go by first impressions," Beast jokes. Belle and Mal laugh. Evie walks towards the three and bows slightly. 

"Of course," Beast says, moving Mal to go toward her friend. Mal grabs Evie's hands as they begin to walk through the crowd.

"Hi. How are you?" Evie asks. 

"I sort of feel like I'm gonna throw up," Mal complains. 

"Yeah. Okay. That's okay," Evie reminds her. "Look, we're right here with you." She says stopping her where their friends are standing. The trumpets blow again and the girls squeal slightly. 

"King Benjamin," Lumiere announces. The crowd cheers loudly as Ben walks out and stops at the top of the stairs. The crowd, minus Alec, bows. Ben pauses looking at Mal but makes his way down.

"Go get him," Evie encourages. Mal walks towards the king as he arrives at the bottom. Ben bows in front of Mal, who awkwardly bows too. As they rise back up, Ben smiles awkwardly as well.

"Mal, I wish I had time to explain," Ben says as a door is heard closing at the top of the stairs. They all look and see Uma in a dress standing shyly at the top of the stairs. The crowd begins to gasp and say things in shock. Ben turns and moves to meet Uma on the stairs. Alec gasps and grips Carlos's shoulder, who moves in front of Alec, scared. Alec moves over towards Mal who is staring at Ben and Uma in shock.

"Mal? I promise if I had known about this, I would have told you," Alec informs the girl, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. Ben holds Uma's hand as they walk to the bottom of the stairs, where Beast and Belle stand not knowing what to do. The crowd gasps as Ben kneels and kisses Uma's hand directly on the ring he had given Mal and Mal left when she ran away. Uma giggles and they walk toward Mal and Alec. Uma's eyes widen a little as she sees Alec standing with Mal. 

"Sorry, it all happened so fast. Something happened to me while I was on the Isle with Uma. A connection," Ben explains. Alec would say this didn't sound like his friend, but this is almost exactly how he sounded when he dated Mal. 

"What are you saying?" Mal asks. 

"I'm saying-" Ben starts.

"It was love. It was," Uma interrupts. "I just...I realized how alike Ben and I are, you know?"

"We are," Ben whispers. Uma giggles at Ben. 

"I know," Uma whispers back. 

"You're so beautiful," Ben compliments Uma. 

"Ben," Mal tries. "Ben." She tries again, gaining the 'couple's' attention. "Did you go back for her?"

"He didn't have to," Uma admits. "I dove through the barrier before it closed, and I'm an excellent swimmer, so..."

"You are," Ben compliments her. 

"Thank you," Uma says. 

"Ben, did you forget that one of her men ran a blade through my stomach? I could have died," Alec questions quietly, not wanting the entire crowd to hear. Ben looks towards him with an unreadable expression.

"She didn't order that, and either way you lived, so..." Ben says softly. Alec looked at the two confused, because she probably, no definitely, ordered her men to fight to the death and the only reason he was alive is because of his powers.

Mal looks at the "couple" angry and upset, leaning into Alec. Uma notices and walks towards them. Alec takes a quick and small step backward, not enough to leave Mal's side, but enough that he is more behind than beside. Uma reaches and takes Mal's hand, making Mal let out a soft gasp. 

"Listen, Mal. I just really want to thank you," Uma chuckles, "I do. For everything." Uma pulls Mal away from Alec and into a hug, saying thank you. Mal doesn't return the hug and eventually, Uma pulls away. 

"Don't you see Mal? You were right. You knew that we weren't meant to be together. That's why you never told me you loved me," Ben tells her. Mal tries to gasp out words, but Ben interrupts saying, "Thank you."

Instrumental music begins to play and Uma shoves her purse into a girl's hand and the 'couple' begins to dance. Evie walks forward and pulls Mal and Alec backward. Alec moves back to Carlos glaring at the 'couple'. 

"Not too thrilled I risked my life for him," Carlos complains. 

"Hey, you saved me as well so, you win some, you lose some," Alec tells him. The 'couple' continues to dance making Lonnie walk over to Mal.

"We're with you, mal," Lonnie informs her. 

"Yeah, I'll leave my own party with you if Ben is gonna be a douche," Alec tells her. Ben spins Uma and she smiles widely as she passes the VKs and king.

"Let's get out of here," Jay tells Mal.

"Yeah," Mal says shakily. The Vks and royals walk around the 'couple'. Mal is in tears, Evie, Doug,  Jane, Jay, and Eric ignoring him, and Carlos, Alec, Andrew, and Aria glaring at them. 

"Mal," Beast stops them.

"Honey, we're so sorry. We had no idea," Belle lets her know. 

"I'll have a talk with him," Beast tells her. Jane pulls Alec up the stairs to Lumiere.

"Lumiere. Unveil the gift," Jane tells him. Alec realizes what her plan is.

"Yes! They need to see it!" Alec agrees. The light shines on the three at the top of the staircase.

"And now, for the unveiling of King Ben's masterpiece," Lumiere announces, causing everyone to stop, "Designed especially for his lady." The trumpets blow. Uma looks around confused and everyone turns towards the other platform, where a curtain falls revealing the stained glass. The crowd cheers seeing the art, Mal gasps, Uma stares confused, and Ben stares in shock. 

"Ben did that?" Mal asks softly.

"Yeah, he did," Evie informs her. Ben strides closer to the stained glass. 

"Evie," Mal says. Evie takes her hand and the two begin to walk down the staircase. "Ben's known who I was all along," 

"He loves the real you, Mal, " Evie informs her. The group follows the girls walking down the stairs.

"A true love," Mal whispers.

"Yeah," Evie agrees. 

"Told you," Carlos says. Uma angrily turns and storms towards the stairs.

"Cover that backup!" She demands Lumiere. The crowd gasps at her outburst.

"I will not. It was an order from the king," Lumiere informs her. She glares at Alec, before turning awkwardly. 

"Uhh... why don't you tell everyone the present you have for me, Ben?" Uma asks innocently. 

"I have an announcement," Ben announces. Beast takes off his glasses to look at his son and the crowd moves closer toward Ben. "Uma will be joining the court tonight as my lady." Beast moves closer as the crowd gasps.

"Son-" Beast tries.

"Not now, Dad!" Ben screams. The crown gasps and backs away from the 'couple'. Beast backs up as everyone stares shocked.

"So, uh, as my gift to her, I'm bringing down the barrier, once and for all," Ben explains. Everyone looks at each other shocked. Carlos looks at Alec, who is smirking at the couple.

"What? Can they do this?" Carlos whisper-asks Alec.

"Not without my approval," Alec whispers back. 

"Fairy Godmother, bring down the barrier," Ben tells her. 

"I most certainly will not!" Fairy Godmother tells him. 

"I am your king!" Ben screams.

"Obey him!" Uma adds. The crowd gasps back as far as they can from the couple. 

"You're not the only king," Fairy Godmother says.

"Ben's been spelled," Mal realizes. The 'couple' glances at Alec, Uma was more glaring than glancing though, who smiles and does a small wave. Uma grabs Ben's hand and pulls him to look at her.

"Uma found your spellbook," Evie continues. Uma whispers to Ben so that he keeps his attention on her, but Mal made a plan. 

"Ben," Mal says walking towards the two. They both look over at her. "Ben, look at me." The 'couple' separates as Mal comes in between them.

"No, look at me," Uma demands. "You love me, remember?"

"No, you don't." 

"Yes, you do!"

"Ben, look at me."

"Bring down the barrier, Now!"

"I do not take orders from you!" Fairy Godmother tells her.

"Ben?" Uma asks.

"Ben. I never told you I loved you because I thought that I wasn't good enough. And I thought that it was only a matter of time before you realized that yourself. But, Ben, that's me." Mal cries towards Ben. Ben turns toward the stained glass. "I'm part Isle and part Auradon."

"Ben, eyes over here," Uma interrupts.

"And Ben, you've always known who we were and who we can be," Mal continues.

"Don't listen to her," Uma tries.

"Ben, I know what love feels like now. Ben. Of course, I love you. Ben, I've always loved you," Mal confesses. She rushes forward to kiss Ben as the crowd awes at the two. Uma begins to fume as she realizes the spell is no longer in place. 

"True love's kiss. Works every time," Evie explains. 

"Ugh. Give it to me!" Uma screams rushing for the wand. 

"No! Guards! Seize Her!" Fairy Godmother screams as Evie and Alec run and grab Uma's arm to stop her. She yanks free and runs towards the edge of the boat. 

"No. No. Stop!" Mal shouts stopping the crowd from running toward Uma. "Please stop." Uma turns towards the screaming girl. "Uma, I know you. You are so much more than just a villain. And you have to believe me because I've been there. Do not let your pride get in the way of something you really want."

Uma looks around at the crowd nearly surrounding her. Her necklace begins to beep and chirp. Uma and Mal have a small staring contest before Um turns and leaps off of the ship. Everyone heads toward the railing watching for the girl.  They see a small light emitting from the sea as it turns into a whirlpool. The whirlpool grows in strength and size as the crowd gasps in shock. It finally explodes sending water pouring over the ship. 

Uma laughs wickedly as she turns into an octopus form of herself. The crowd heads back to the railing to watch the evil girl.

"True love's kiss won't defeat this! The world will know my name!" Uma commands. She whips one of her legs toward the ship. People scream and duck out of the way. She does it again, this time almost hitting Mal. Mal angrily storms to the side of the crowd, panting. Her eyes begin to glow, which Uma just laughs at. 

"Mal?" Ben asks. Mal doesn't respond, instead, she turns into a dragon. Mal flies up and shoots fire at Uma. Uma swings one of her legs at the dragon.

"Come on, Mal. Let's finish this once and for all," Uma challenges. Mal flies over Uma's head spraying fire as she goes. Uma swings at her again. Mal dodges and shoots fire at her. Uma ducks under the water. Uma flies back up out of the water, sending a large wave directly at the ship. 

"Watch out!" Ben screams. They duck and the ship rocks back and forth. Ben and Alec run back toward the edge. Ben lets out an angry roar as Alec whispers a small prayer to his father and uncle. He knows they heard it when he feels the boat stop rocking as violently. Ben and Alec walk back a little. Ben hands his crown and jacket to Jay, while Alec does the same with Carlos. The two kings look at each other, nod, then run and dove off of the boat, despite their friends protesting. Ben and Alec dive into the water. 

"Ben! Alec!" Their friends scream from the top of the boat. Alec resurfaces in front of Uma glaring at the girl.

"You're supposed to be dead," She exclaims angrily. Alec glares at her and his eyes begin to glow gold.

"Last I checked, Demigods can't die from mortal weapons," Alec exclaims. Water rises slowly forming a solid sword in Alec's hand, but before either could do anything, Ben finally resurfaces beside his fellow king.

"Mal, Alec! Uma!" Ben shouts to stop the two. "Stop! Back Down!" Alec lets out a huff but doesn't stop himself from glaring at Uma. Mal lets out a growl, but stops behind Ben, while Uma starts manically laughing. 

"What are you going to do, Ben? Splash me?" Uma taunts. 

"That's enough!" Ben screams, grabbing Alec's arm, to stop him from attacking the octopus. "This has got to stop. This isn't the answer! The fighting has got to stop. Nobody wins this way." Alec sighs and nods, as he makes the sword turn back into liquid water, making it fall into the ocean. Ben smiles at his friend and Alec motions for him to continue.

"We have to listen and respect each other," Ben tells them. The two girls look away from Ben and toward each other, glaring.

"It won't be easy, but let's be brave enough to try," Alec adds. 

"Uma, I know you want what's best for the Isle. Help us make a difference," Ben continues holding his hand out for the girl. Uma looks at the two boys hesitantly and Mal lets out another snarl. The teens on the boat watch anxiously as Uma slowly brings a tentacle up and toward Ben's hand. Mal lets out a roar as the tentacle reaches the kings. The tentacle drops something into Ben's hand. The two kings look at his hand and see the ring that Uma had compelled Ben to give her. The boys look back at Uma understanding what this means. 

Uma smiles sadly at the boys and sighs softly, before turning and swimming away below the ocean. Ben sighs softly looking towards where Uma disappeared to. Alec wraps his arm around his friend, making Ben turn towards him.

"You tried, okay?" Alec says softly. Ben nods and the two turn toward the boat and begin their swim back. Jay and Carlos move and lower a ladder for the two. Ben climbs the ladder slowly glancing back toward the ocean, hoping to get a glance at the missing girl. Alec closes his eyes and focuses on Uma, and suddenly sees her swimming underwater with tears in her eyes until she got to a small island. 

"-ec? Babe?" someone interrupts. Alec glances up and sees that Ben has finished climbing and Carlos was waiting at the top for him with his brothers. Alec smiles and climbs up the ladder. As he reaches the top, Carlos and Andrew grab his arms helping him over the edge. 

As soon as his feet are firmly on the ground, Carlos pulls him into a hug, ignoring the crowd cheering for the kings. 

"Don't you ever do that again," Carlos scolds into his boyfriend's shoulder. Alec softly chuckles and nods. The two pull away slowly, but their hands never leave each other. Carlos reaches a hand up and places the king's crown back on his head. A hand grasps Alec's shoulder making him spin and see his brothers and friend.

"Andrew! Aria! Eric!" Alec says happily, pulling them into a hug. With everything that has been happening with the coronation, then the cotillion talk, and finally the kidnapping, the triplets have barely seen each other. The group laugh as Eric messes up Alec's crown. 

"When we get back, you need to explain what in the world you did out there," Andrew whisper scolds. Aria and Eric nod in agreement. Alec lets out a soft sigh and reluctantly agrees. 

The group was a little too into their conversation because they miss Mal coming back onto the boat and transforming into her human self in a dress that matches Ben's stained glass portrait. She softly chuckles before dramatically curtsying. Ben laughs and bows to his girlfriend. Evie smiles and grabs Alec's arm dragging him away from his brothers, Aria, and Carlos and to Mal, who two workers were kindly helping her down the small set of stairs to a small platform at the bottom of them. The crowd claps for her as she reaches Alec and Evie. 

"So, I did not know I could do that," Mal says to them. Alec nods in agreement.

"Tell me about it. That makes two of us," Evie says to Mal before turning to Alec, "And I didn't know you could do that." Alec smiles shyly.

"What can I say? I'm full of surprises," Alec tells her. The three laugh quietly before they hear a soft sizzling sound.

"Oh!" Evie says bending and blowing out the small spark that was on Mal's dress. Mal pats panicky muttering thank you.

"Shall we?" Evie says holding up her hand to Mal and Alec. 

"We shall," they say in sync. The group of three walks to Ben who is standing in the middle of the crowd with Carlos slightly behind him.  

Mal and Evie stop at Ben while Alec keeps moving to stand with Carlos. Mal sighs at Ben happily, but before she can talk, Ben pulls her into a kiss. The crowd laughs at the two, and Carlos and Alec reach forward and grab Ben's shoulder to pull the two apart. 

"Alright, Alright, Alright, Alright, Alright," They say alternating who says the word until the couple separates. 

Back at the edge of the stairs, Beast holds Belle's hands looking at their son and his co-ruler.

"How about that son of mine?" Beast asks.

"Ours," Belle corrects. 

"Ours," Beast agrees. Ben is seen pulling Mal into a hug. 

"Yes. How about his girlfriend?" Belle smiles. Ben releases Mal pulling Alec into a hug.

"Do you think we should tell him?" Beast asks. Belle smiles.

"I think we're in pretty good hands here," Belle continues. Ben is seen releasing Alec moving back to hold Mal's hands. 

"Really good hands," Beast replies, bringing his wife's hands towards his mouth to kiss her knuckles. 

"We owe you guys so much," Ben says to the Vks and its newer additions (Lonnie, Doug, Aria, Andrew, & Eric) as he grasps a hand on Alec's shoulder. Alec nods in agreement as the Vks interrupt.

"Yeah!" "Yep!" "You got that right!" "Just a little bit!" 

The crowd laughs at the groups' responses. Carlos reaches around and wraps his arm around Alec's waist, causing him to smile and kiss his boyfriend's cheek.

"Honestly, if there is anything that you need or anything Ben and I could ever do for you-" Alec began looking at the group.

"Um... Actually, there is, Alec and Ben," Evie starts as she glances towards the Isle, "I know a girl, who'd- who'd really love to come to Auradon. It's Drizella's daughter, Dizzy. She's like a little sister to me."

"Then she should come," Ben and Alec spoke in sync. They glance at each other smiling, before lifting their fist up and knocking their knuckles together. There are a few mixed reactions from the crowd. 

"Oh...okay. Okay, great," Evie says shocked that they agreed so easily. Alec turns back towards Carlos and Ben looks back to Mal. 

"Actually, umm..." Evie begins before stopping making the kings look back at her and the crowd laughs, "Ben and Alec, there are a lot of kids who would really love it here in Auradon. Kids just like us who also deserve a second chance. Can I maybe get you guys a list?"

"Yes, yes. Absolutely! Please," Ben says while Alec says, "Of Course! Yes. Please." The crowd cheers and claps for the two kings. Evie moves away happily towards Lonnie and Jay as a worker moves towards the kings and Mal.

"Lady Mal, we found your spell book below deck. Uma had it," He says handing Mal the book.

"Oooh. Uhhh... you know this seems like the kind of thing that belongs in the hands of Fairy Godmother. Fairy Godmother?" Mal tells them. Fairy Godmother moves between the crowd and appears beside the young worker. 

"Oh, that's me! Thank you. Mm-Hmm," Fairy Godmother says motioning for the book.

"This belongs in the museum," Mal states. Fairy Godmother agrees and takes the book awkwardly, making the group chuckle at the older woman. She walks away swiftly.

"I'm not going to be needing it anymore," Mal informs the group. Ben smiles at her lovingly, while Alec smiles proudly. Carlos quickly pulls Alec back, seeing Mal's foot move to splash Ben, and consequently Alec. The crowd exclaims in oohs making Mal laugh mischievously and Alec mutter thanks to his boyfriend.  Ben retorts with his own kick of water, causing Mal to squeal. The crowd cheers for the couple as they move closer, but before they could kiss, Mal reached up and tilted Ben's crown sideways. 

---------------

*You And Me* (in dancing, Jane is replaced by Alec) 

Ben

Looking back at yesterday

I thought I gave it everything

But still, there's so much road ahead of me

Mal

When I looked into your eyes

I guess I didn't recognize

Who we are and all that we could be 

Ben and Mal

Sometimes it's hard to find yourself

But it's worth it in the end

'Cause in your heart is where it all began

All

We gotta be bold
We gotta be brave
We gotta be free
We gotta get loud
Making that change
You gotta believe (whoa)
We'll look deep inside
And we'll rise up and shine
We can be bold
We can be brave
Let everyone see
It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey)

Evie and Carlos

There's something special that I've learned
It's together we can change the world
Everybody's got something they can bring

Mal and Jay

When you take a look inside yourself
Do you wish that you were something else?
But who you are is who you need to be

Mal and Evie

Sometimes it's hard to find yourself
But it's worth it in the end
'Cause in your heart is where it all begins

All

We gotta be bold
We gotta be brave
We gotta be free
We gotta get loud
Making that change
You gotta believe (whoa)
We'll look deep inside
And we'll rise up and shine
We can be bold
We can be brave
Let everyone see
It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey)

Evie and Mal

We all can do a part
We know that it can be the start
To bring about the difference that we need (yeah)

Alec, Ben, Evie, and Mal

I promise we can work this out

I promise we can see it throughDon't you know it's up to me
It's up to me and you

All

We gotta be bold
We gotta be brave
We gotta be free
We gotta get loud
Making that change
You gotta believe (whoa)
We'll look deep inside
And we'll rise up and shine
We can be bold
We can be brave
Let everyone see
It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey)

Ben leads Mal up the entrance stairs and shakes his wet hair all over his father. He turns back to Mal and slides his ring back onto her finger. He turns to the crowd and spots Alec, who is standing to the side of the opposite staircase as Carlos dances, but is looking at Ben and Mal. Ben smiles as his co-ruler gives him a proud smile and a nod. As the song begins to fade out, the crowd minus Alec bows to the couple causing them to wave to the crowd. The song turns into a techno song and the crowd begins to dance to it happily. Alec begins dancing with his brothers and Aria, before following Carlos's style to dance around the crowd. As the song comes to an end, Alec ends up directly in front of Carlos and kisses him softly as the cotillion finally comes to an end. 

--------------------------

Dizzy Tremaine was sweeping in her mom's salon on the Isle thinking her week couldn't get any better after hearing Evie name her as the creator of her broach during the cotillion until she saw a group of men clad in yellow and blue walk into the shop. One man walks towards her and hands her a scroll. Dizzy, very confused, opens the scroll and reads it.

"Their royal Majesties, King Alec of Auradon and King Ben of Auradon, and their counselor, Miss Evie of the Isle, hereby request the pleasure of your company, Dizzy Tremaine, for the current academic year at Auradon Prep. Please notify their Majesties of your response to this request." She looks to the bottom and sees two handwritten notes. The first one read, "We'd love you to join us at Auradon Prep. Will you come? -King Ben," and the second one read, "Please, Dizzy? Evie's told us so much about you. Auradon would love you. -King Alec."

Dizzy begins to squeal/scream of excitement and hugs the man who handed her the scroll, but lets him go when her mother bangs on the floor telling her to "zip it out." The men smile at the young girl and swiftly exit the building. 

--------------------

A strange figure sits in front of an old tv in what looks like an alley. On the tv plays a news report about Alec and Ben. In the news report, the anchor tells how the kings were on the Isle days before the cotillion and were reportedly kidnapped. She tells how the kings did not report the names of the people who kidnapped them, insisting that they were good people in bad circumstances. Before the report can continue, the figure stands and throws the tv across the room in anger. 

"Aaaaaargh! He was here! He was right here," The figure begins in anger before ending in sadness. They then fall against the wall sliding to the ground in tears. 

-------------------

I'm sooo sorry! I thought I had published this part, and took a break from Wattpad. But, nevertheless, Descendents 2 is done!!!

I plan to take a small break from writing full chapters, but I may go back and do some editing on the first part of this book. I also plan to write some in-between-movie chapters to add some character/relationship development. I have a few ideas of what these mini-chapters will look like, but does anyone have anything they would like to see?

Make sure to vote, comment, and share, if you enjoyed this chapter or the story in general.

Honestly, thank you so much for reading! Especially those of you who have been here since I started this back in 2019. I promise it will not take me 3 years to write and update the next and final section of this book. I will update for Descendants 3 in a few months but will try and add mini-chapters until then. 

If anyone is interested, I am going to be writing a BTR story with the son of Arthur Griffin as an up-and-coming musician. 

Love,

       Cassy
<3<3<3<3<3<3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

20.4K 386 18
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...
12.3K 339 14
𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐃𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝟑 ⎢ ❝ Let her sleep. For when she wakes, she will move mountains. ❞ ❝ Aaron? ❞ ❝ Yeah? ❞ ❝ I'm really...
31.1K 736 8
In which the son of Cruella DeVille falls in love with the daughter of Ariel Descendents 1-3 Carlos DeVille Fanfiction Fem!Oc X Carlo...
6.7K 216 46
Rest In Paradise Cameron Mica Boyce 🕊️🕊️ A love story of a Painter and her muse... A love story of an VK and an AK... IN WHICH, the daughter of Rap...