MAIN HOON NA

By rajveer9_11

Its a short story regarding what happens when Major Bhargav reveals Naina's identity in front of everyone and... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
REQUEST
NOTE
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 24

PART 23

855 59 57
By rajveer9_11

INSIDE RAJ'S ROOM:

Raj was caressing Naina's slowly and lovingly while observing her innocence filled face.....

While Naina unknowingly moves and withers on Raj's body awakening the hidden unknown desires buried inside which scares him a lot....

So he immediately shuts his eyes tight and tries to sleep in order to control himself.....

Soon along with Naina, he also fell into the deep slumber......

Later in the evening when Naina opened her eyes she found herself caged in Raj's arms....

Watching the cute face of Raj, Naina got mesmarized and she started leaning towards him and gives a light peck on his lips.......................

Raj woke up due to a feeling of constant gaze over him and movements of feathery touches on his body......

As Raj opens his eyes and his sight lands on Naina who was looking at him adorably.....

Both had an intense eye lock...........

Naina keeps her left hand on his shoulder and right one in his He softly slides his hand from her waist to her back.

She moves closer to him and both flow into eachother. They move their body slowly with the sweet tune. He spins her thrices and then kiss her cheek. She holds both his hands and moves back and he pulls her towards him, she keeps her hand around her nape and kiss his cheeks.

He inhales her scent from her neck due to which she closed her eyes.

He kissed her neck softly and then moved to her lips, she opened her eyes and looked at him.

He then whispered in husky voice "Ye kya naya tarika tha Nainu mujhe uthane ka......

Par jo bhi hai mujhe bohut achcha laga....." He brushed his lips with her and she initiated the kiss.

They began to kiss eachother slowly and lovingly, she left his lips

when she realised where they are and Was blushing furiously.

"Are you shy?" He asked, she just shook looking down.

"Are you shy?" He asked agan, she just shook looking down, He lifted up her chin with his forefinger and Thumb.

"I want an answer" He whispered

"Yes" she said while he smiled at her satisfactorily....

She looked away, it was really getting hard for her to sustain his piercing gaze "Veer stop it....."

He knitted his Brows "kyu?"

"Veer I am feeling new things which I cant express and I am feeling very shy.... " She blushed furiously while smiles naughtly and says "Ye sab mujhe neend se uthane se pehle sochna chahiye tha......"saying this he pulled her more closer to him....

Raj was looking at her face and their position desirably which was creating havoc inside Raj.....

Slowly Her eyes were closed and a smile was formed upon her lips. Raj

couldn't resist her and so moved towards her.

He pulled her to him to his chest more tightly crushed her and then, he slides his hands over her shoulders down to her arms. Naina know it is him and so kept her eyes closed. He kissed on her neck and then her jawline.

She turned around to look at him. Raj Looked into her eyes and then her lips! Which were calling him to drink them. He cupped her face and captured her lips between his and began to

kiss, slowly and sofly so that she kiss him back. She felt Butterflies in her stomach tittering and kissed him back, she held his shoulders for support.

He bite her lips making her to moan "mmmmm"

They moved their lips in sync with eachother. He sucked in her

bottom lips, tasting her lustrous lips.

Both left eachothers lips to breath but the desire to have eachother didn't left but still controlled as it was not the right time or place.....

Both were still in each others embrace when Naina asked him......

Naina: Veer mere andar tumhe lekar jo feelings uth rahe hai vo kya hai.........???

Kyunki mujhe toh kuch samaj nahi aa raha hai......

Main tumhe lekar jo feel karti vo crush se bohut zyaada lag raha hai.......

Raj: don't worry Nainu hum dono ek dusre ke feelings ko Dheere Dheere discover karenge......

Thoda waqt do sab sahi ho jaeyega.......

Ek baat batao kya jo kuch bhi hamare saath hua kya tum usko regret karti ho.....

Naina: bilkul nahi

Came  her immediate answer to which he smiled contentedly

Raj: bus ttoh phir.....

Ab apne chotu se brain ko jyada taqleef mat do aur relax ho jao......

Jis waqt pe jo hona hoga vo ho hi jaega.....

Naina: glaring mera brain chotu nahi hai....

Raj: tumhha....

Like this they were continuing their banterings when they were interrupted an announcement by Major Bhargav.......

Announcement:

MB: Good evening everybody..........

Its time to start the pre initial  phase of mentorship programme.....

So I request all faculty and cadets to gather in JAI JAWAN AUDITOTORIAM within 30 minutes.......

Thank you

Naina: huh.....

Is mogambo ki toh main.....

Na subah chain se sone diya aur na ab de raha hai......

Raj: mischievously subah toh tum so rahi thi par ab toh nahi balki tum toh kuch aur hi kar rahi thi......

Naina: understanding his tone Veer main mogambo ke wajah se already irritated hu....

Mujhe or irritate mat karo.....

Chalo main chalti hu room me ready hone ke liye.....

Tum bhi taiyar ho jao.....

Raj: Nainu tum yaha bhi toh ready ho sakti ho na.....

Naina: nahi mujhe kuch kaam hai........

Main tumhe directly auditorium me milti hu bye...

Saying this she left while Raj too got down to get ready.....

@JAI JAWAN AUDITOTORIAM

All the cadets as well as faculty were assembled waiting for Major Bhargav......

The cadets were gawking at the faculty without a blink because in casuals they were looking no less than models.....

When the girl cadets were eyeraping her Veer, Naina's blood boiled because no one has the right to see what is hers.....

She was fuming.....

she was jeolous yet couldnt understand why.....

The Cadets and Faculty were looking all the same and they were giving tough competiotion to each other in looks.....

Gunny was continuously observing his Gudiya who was standing with Alekh and Yudi and was giving death glares to Raj......

He was amused and seeing her glaring Raj, he also turned towards Raj only to witness him gulping in terror looking at the deadly glares of naina......

But Why..?? Gunny thought....

Gunny was about to ask what was issue, and at that time TOM UNCLE made his MOEW MOEW entry in auditorium gaining everybody's attention....

Along with him his chelas that is Major Prabhat Nair and Captain Jhabhreela Abhimanyu Singh Chauhan.....

Hall was silent as MB started his so called speech...

MB: Good Evening again everybody....

So as you all know that from day after tomorrow at exactly 04:00 hours the mentorship programme will start....

And to do that we have to decide which cadet will be mentored by which mentor.....

In order to decide the pair of mentor and protegy, we have planned today's programme.....

So today there will not be any restrictions between cadets and faculty and both can friendly with each other and get to know about each other.....

At the end of the day, there will be circulated a form which both cadets and faculty need to filll.....

This form consists of selecting the cadets/mentors whom you  would like to choose....

And it also consists of the reason why you have selected that person.....

What qualities you liked in them and what you didnt liked which are needed to be improved or eradicated from their system....

I hope I made my self clear....

Now folks make a move and approch whoever you want including me and Major Nair....

as soon as people heard this line, they giggled but somehow controlled their chuckles....

Today everyone are equal and there is no difference between cadets and mentors

So let the interaction begin with inroductins and the hall is open for evryone....

With That Mogambo left the dias and stood at the corner observing each and everyone present in the auditorium with his cat eyes....

Major Nair came towards him and asked

MN: MB aapka irada kya hai...??

aap cadets aur faculty ko mingle hone de rahe hai...

Aap us gaddar ki behen ko khula khush ghumte dekh kar bhi kuch nahi kar rahe hai.....

aur ab aap achaanak se Mentorship programme le aaye....

Aur oopar se aapne ye announce kar diya ki Cadets aur Faculty ke beech koi restrictions nahi hai aaj....

Aakhir me aap karna kya chahte hai....

MB: giving a evil laugh Main koi bhi kaam bina reason ke nahi karta major....

Tum apne mand budhdhi ko jyada kaam mat do..... Nair felt insulted but was not in a position to retort MB

Just enjoy ki aRage  aage hota kya hai....

Aur Gaddar ki Behen, The Great Naina Singh Alhuwalia, ye Mentorship Programme khatam hone se pehle hi academy se dhakke maarke baahar nikal di jaayegi.....

Aur uske Captain Rajveer Singh Shikhawat ki reputation ki dhajjiya ud jaayegi.....

ha...haaa.....

Is baar uncle TOM apne baby JERRIES ki bohut achche se care karega.....

Abhi Abhi toh TOM AND JERRY KA KHEL SHURU HUA HAI....

So just chill and enjoy watching the game Nair aur apne idiotic brain ko istamal karne ke himmat mat karna........

Major Nair was fuming due to continuous insults of Major Bhargav but some how controlled himself........

Meanwhile cadets were going to their favourite faculty and were introducing themselves while mentors were greeting them politely......

Most of the girls were drooling over Raj and Gunny and were going going towards them......

When girls were interacting with Raj, he greeted them with a polite and his million doller dimpled smile which made Naina rile up her anger to its peak and made her glare at him with blood shot eyes.....

All these things were observed by one and one Alekh baba and he was enjoying this show damm very much.....

While on the other hand Gunny finally turned towards Raj and asked him

Gunny: abe o gadhe...

Tune kya kiya....??

Meri Gudiya kyu tujhe ghoor rahi hai.....???

Wahi toh main bhi soch raha hoon ki maine aisa kya kar diya ki meri sherni itni bhayankar tarike se mujhe ghoor rahi hai.....

Room me toh sahi thi.....

Phir kya hua...???

Ab vo jis tarah se mujhe dekh rahi haina, uske hisaab se agar aankho se maar sakte na toh ab tak raakh ban gaya hota.....

Gunny: vo toh hai....

Meri Gudiya Sherni hai.....

Par vo gussa kyu hai....??

Raj: irritated pata nahi hai.....

Bola na.....

Samaj nahi aata kya saale....

Gunny: cool... cool.....

Main toh bas aise hi pooch raha tha......

Yaar Raj ab toh milvaade na Gudiya se....

Kab se taras raha hu usse milne ke liye.....

Said with a serious despirate tone....

Raj: understanding his plight ha ruk abhi milata hu Nainu se.........!!!!!!!!

He then thought to call  Naina to himmm.....

But looking at her expressions he gulped because if he called hernow then he will definitely under the ground six feet deep.....

So he took a deep breath and said to Gunny....

Raj: chal....

Hum hi uske paas chalte hai.....

Gunny: chuckling kyun use apne paas bulane se tumhe dar lag raha hai.....

Raj shot a glare towards him at his question so he simply shut his mouth up and followed him but smiling inwardly......

On the other hand Abhimanyu was standing silently as nobody was approaching and all the attention is drawn towards Raj and Gunny......

What irritated him more was Raj too didn't approach him to greet......

So he only putting his ego aside went to Raj to greet him sarcastically and show him his place......

So he went towards them and stopped them and said

CC: kaise hai aap Raj....???

Raj: main thik hoon Chauhan Sahab...!!

Aap kaise hai.....??

CC: hum bhi  thik hai....

aur aap Gunny...??

Gunny: tere aane se pehle tak thik hi tha....

CC: Gunny jab bhi hum aapse achchese baat karne ki koshish karte hai toh aap yu baat karke baat bigaad dete hai....

Gunny:toh baat karne aate hi kyu ho....??

CC: Gunny aap humse aise baat nahi kar sakte....

Hum prince of Bharmer hai.. ye mat bhooliye....

Gunny: abe prince hoga tu apne rajya yaha nahi.....

aur mujhe koi farak nahi padta ki tu kaun hai....

CC: Gunny... aap...

Raj meddled in between them to sensing the heated argument which may lead to war....

Raj: Chauhan saheb....

hum aapse baad me milte hai....

Aur Gunny tujhe usse milna nahi hai kya....

Gunny: ha ha milna hai....

chal chal faltu ka time nagi hai mere paas waste karne ke liye.....

Raj: Gunny......

Gunny: ha ha thik hai chal.....

After this Raj literally dragged Gunny with him to Naina and left CC there fuming and insulted.....

And then CC Glanced towards the direction where Raj went and found a very georgious looking Naina whom he didnt know as Naveen's sister because Naveen never showed his Gudiya's picture to anyone among his friends......

He looked at Naina very lustfully and thinking her as a common innocent girl he smirked.....

On the otherhand, Raj and Gunny reached towards Naina....

As soon as Naina saw Raj coming towards her, she turned her head to other side.....

Raj: Nainu....

Naina: mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni Veer.....

Gunny: toh Raj ke oopar tumhare gusse ki wajah se tum apne GUNA BHAI se bhi baat nahi karogi Gudiya.....???

Naina: shockingly GUNAAA BHAIIIII.....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌸🌸🌹🌸🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌸🌸🌸🌸🌹

Hello guys,

I am back with next update.....

Please vote & comment on your views.....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Guys,

Can you guess

WHAT COULD BE THE PLAN OF MAJOR BHARGAV?

&

WHAT MAY HAPPEN BY THE END OF MENTORSHIP PROGRAMME??

&

WHAT MAY HAPPEN TO CC IF HE DARES TO EVEN TOUCH NAINA..?

&

WHAT IS THIS TWIST OF GUNA BHAI AND GUDIYA...?

&

AND GUYS ARE YOU ALL LIKING RAJ AND NAINA'S ROMANTIC SCENES..??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 14.5K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
304K 28.2K 65
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
905K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...