One Night to Forever

By vmommy

Bongbong Marcos,the only son of the wealthiest family in the country accidentally shared a night with a stran... More

A/N
Start of Forever
You Again
Imelda
Sally
Antonio
Kit
Irene
sa susunod na habang buhay
In a Café
Sky Deck
Brekky, Lunch, and Dinner
hindi pala sapat
Where Are You
Midnights
Everything About Kit
Done Deal
Mangoes, Crib Set, Coffee
Bed Sharing?
Pregnancy Hormones
Wish it was you
Spotted you
I know you
Patient Man
Photobooth Picture
PS:)
Padaba taka
Cookie
Another Baby
@amasterm1nd
Space for Cookie
Cookie's Mom
Joint Account
Candle House
Viber, Champagne, Marriage
High Infidelity
Closure
Paper Rings
How You Get the Girl
It's Nice To Have A Friend
I Am In This
Five Cookies
We Never Go Out of Style
All Of The Girls You Loved Before
F is for ...
Mine (bongleni version)
Glitch
End of Forever
...Ready for it?
Look What You Made Me Do
Midnight Rain
End Game
Say Don't Go
You Are In Love
Out of the Woods
Haunted
Right Where You Left Me
New Year's Day
Dress
Anti-Hero
The Great War

5-course meal

2K 54 104
By vmommy

"Leni, oh my god! Nice to see you again." Migz uttered cheerfully as he hugged Leni. Leni was a bit startled with the sudden act.

"Um nice to see you again too." Leni smiled at him.

"Why are you here nga pala?" Migz asked.

Leni looked at Bongbong who's standing behind Migz, then looked at Migz again. "Um ano kasi, I was-"

"She's here to bring me lunch." Bongbong cut her off. He walked near Leni and get the black thermal lunch bag. "Thanks, Len." Bongbong uttered. Leni just smiled awkwardly.

Migz was now confused. "You know each other?"

Leni nodded.

"She's my wife, Migz." Bongbong dropped. Everyone, including his staff paused to look at him.

---

"Paano kayo nagkakilala ni Migz?" Bongbong asked, he was having dinner with Leni.

Leni chewed her food first before speaking. "Sa New York. Nagkita kami dun."

Bongbong realized something. "After we got married?"

She nodded.

"How?" He asked. "I mean, paano kayo nagkakilala at saan? Hindi mo man lang ba sya nakilala kasi invited sya sa wedding natin. He's one of my best friends."

Leni frowned at him. "Dami mong tanong, Bong."

He glared at her. "Just answer it."

She sighed. "After the wedding, naglibot-libot ako sa Central Park tapos ayun nakilala ko dun si Migz. Naghahanap kasi ako ng pwedeng gawin dun. I figured out na ang mamahal pala ng mga activities dun, eh nagkataon same kami ng gustong puntahan, edi magkasama kami."

"Saan kayo pumunta?" He asked.

She paused as she thought of the places and activities she did with Migz. "Naalala ko nag museum kami nun eh, tapos dun sa mga spots kung saan nag shoot mga sikat na hollywood movies."

"And then?" He asked.

"And then," Leni paused, she then remembered seeing Bongbong and Louise in a café. She didn't know if she's going to share it with him or not, so she just went silent.

"Then, what? Saan kayo pumunta? Kayo lang magkasama?" He asked.

"Wala na. Yun lang." She said, her energy went down. She suddenly relived her experience that day. Seeing Bongbong with someone else.

He frowned at her. "He was invited to the wedding kaya lang hindi umattend."

She suddenly got curious. "Why? Akala ko best friend mo?"

He just sighed. "Complicated that time."

Leni just shrugged. She knew there's something going on but she thought it's too much to ask. "Alam mo ba sabi nya liligawan nya daw ako." She said casually.

His ears perked up. "What did you say?"

"Sabi ko gusto akong ligawan ni Migz." Leni reiterated like it's nothing.

"Nagpaligaw ka naman? Alam mo naman na may asawa ka na." He rolled his eyes.

"OA mo naman! Hindi ako nagpaligaw noh! Pinakita ko sakanya 'tong wedding ring ko." She said, showing him her left hand. "Sabi ni Migz sayang daw, kung boyfriend ko palang sana daw inagaw nya na ako." She chuckled.

He looked at her with a serious face. "Tuwang-tuwa ka naman?"

Leni halted as he looked at his face. "Napaka-OA mo naman, Ferdinand!" She chuckles. "At ano naman sa'yo kung ligawan nya ako?"

He glared. "Are you serious?!"

She laughed at his reaction. She's not getting why he's acting like that. "Alam mo naisip ko dapat pala ngayon palang naghahanap na ako ng boyfriend or mag start na ako to date, para once na mag divorce na tayo, may boyfriend na ako." She said like she's seriously considering the idea.

"I don't have time for this." He stood up and left her at the dining table. He doesn't even finish his food.

She frowned. "Hoy! Saan ka pupunta? Tapos ka na kumain?"

"I'm going to bed!" He exclaimed, without even looking at her.

Leni shrugged it off. "Weird talaga."

---

Irene visited Bongbong the next day in his office. She brought some pastries and coffee. "Busy ka?"

"Hindi naman masyado." He stood up from his seat.

Irene took out the coffee from SB and pie from hey pie people. "Masarap 'to. Bago kong na-discover."

He nodded and took a bite of the pie. "Hmm sarap nga. Forward mo nga saakin ang link nito so that I can buy one for Leni mamaya."

Irene was shocked. "Wow! Pasalubong."

"Leni likes bread napapansin ko. Bukod sa naglilihi sya sa cookies and cream ice cream, parang kain din sya ng kain ng tinapay." He shared.

She nodded as she tap on her phone. She cannot believe that Bongbong was that observant. It's a first for her. "O ayan, I sent it to you na."

He checked his phone. "Thanks!"

"Nga pala, balita ko Migz is back?" She asked.

He nodded. "Yes."

"Kumusta naman? I mean, he's gone for like months!" She expressed.

He sighed. "Did you know na magkakilala sila ni Leni?"

She frowned. "How?"

"Nagkakilala sila sa New York. Migz likes her." He said.

She was surprised that she paused for seconds. "May something sila?"

He shook his head. "No, wala. Sabi saakin ni Leni sinabi nya naman daw na may asawa na sya. But still, hindi pa rin ako makampante. I mean, I know Migz, he's that guy na kayang makapagpa-fall sa isang babae. I don't know if I'm just overthinking or—"

"Bong, stop!" She cut him off.

He frowned.

She sighed. "Leni said she's married, okay? And the fact na sinabi nya yun sayo plus the fact na suot nya ang wedding ring nyo, meaning she's giving you assurance."

"Assurance?" He was clueless.

She rolled her eyes. "Assurance na hindi nya gusto si Migz, my god, Bonget!"

"Aba anong malay ko!" He rebutted. "Bakit kasi andaming nagkakagusto kay Leni!" He sighed.

---

"So, you and Bongbong are married?" Migz said as he walked side by side with Leni. He messaged her thru messenger and agreed to have dinner together after her last class.

"Yeah." Leni just nodded.

"Small world talaga." He chuckled. "I should've asked you who's your husband nung nasa New York palang tayo."

She frowned at him. "Bakit naman?"

He looked at her. "Bongbong and I are like brothers. Mga bata palang kami magkaibigan na kami. So, kung alam ko lang na si Bong pala ang asawa mo edi sana pinigilan ko na ang sarili ko na magkagusto sayo nung nasa New York tayo."

Leni was surprised. She didn't saw that coming. She cleared her throat. "Migz, I'm married—"

"Yeah I know, I know." Migz cut her off. "Hindi naman kita aagawin kay Bong, hindi din kita liligawan. I respect your marriage and I will never sacrifice my friendship with Bong."

Leni smiled. She felt relieved. "Good to know."

"Kaya lang sayang talaga." Migz jested. "Nahuli ako ng dating. If I could've met you earlier, siguro tayo ang mag asawa ngayon." He chuckled.

Leni just laugh with him. "Ewan ko sa'yo."

"No, seriously, Leni." Migz said. "I will always be here for you. Kaibigan mo ako."

Leni smiled at him. "Thank you, Migz."

---

Grace checked her phone for the nth time. She wanted to know if he messaged her or update her with his whereabouts. It's been months since they last talked to each other and there's a lot of sent voice messages from her to him. Sure it's gonna be awkward, but she was dying to see him again.

The door of the restaurant opened, then she saw him wearing a suit, walking towards her direction the moment he saw her. She didn't know what to do. She was feeling butterflies in her stomach tge moment she laid her eyes on him.

"Hi!" He smiled at her before taking a seat across hers.

She smiled at him too. "It's been a while."

He nodded. "Yeah. It's been a while."

She cleeared her throat. Suddenly, she didn't know how to respond anymore. She just suggested that they should order. He agreed to a 5-course meal.

"I missed this place." He said.

She smiled weakly. It's the same restaurant where they usually hangout before everything turned complicated.

"I received all your messages pala." He brought up. "Including your voice messages."

She halted and looked at him.

He looked at her too. "I'm sorry, Grace."

She felt like crying after hearing that. She was suffering for months. "Hindi ka man lang nag nag reply."

He stopped eating and stred at her. "I'm not ready, Grasya. I'm not ready to get married."

"You're not ready to get married with me, Migz." She said.

Grace and Migz were long time best friends along with Bongbong, Chiz, and Win. Their families are friends because of the business they ran. Wanting to keep their status and keep their money running, Migz and Grace's families forced them into marriage. Grace has been in love with Migz for as long as she can remember, but Migz wasn't. He just love her as a friend.

A lot of arguments happened especially between Migz and his Mom who's persistently asking him and Grace to settle down, so Migz left. He flew to New York before Bongbong got married. He wanted to breathe and think about his current situation. He didn't want to get married but he didn't want to hurt Grace as well. He wanted to live a normal life, to a place where no one can recognize him and no one knows his social status, so he decided to stroll around Nee York. That's when he met Leni.

He was mesmerized by Leni, the way she talks, the way she smiles, the way she was curious and excited about going to a new place. She's a breath of fresh air. Leni was the perfect person for him, so at that moment, he asked to court her but he was late. Leni was married already.

"I don't want to get married, Grace." Migz said. "Mga bata palang tayo alam mo nang gusto ko ng tahimik na buhay. I don't care about the company, I don't care about the media, I don't care about the social status, all I want is to live freely. Alam mong gusto kong tumira sa ibang bansa and live there simply. And I know that I can't have that when I'm married to you. Alam natin kung bakit tayo gustong ipakasal ng mga magulang natin, Grace. Para sa pera at para sa negosyo. Pero hindi yun ang gusto ko."

"At hindi ako ang gusto mo." Grace replied making him stop.

---

"Bong, gusto ko ng ice cream." Leni whispered. It's already 12 midnight. He was already in deep slumber. "Bong?"

"Hmm?" He groaned.

"Yung baby gusto ng ice cream." She said.

He opened his left eye to see her. "Kausapin mo muna yung baby na bukas nalang. Hindi ko kaya maghanap ngayon."

She pouted. "Bong!"

He sighed. "Oo na." He scratched his head as he woke himself up. He then searched for his keys on the bedside table.

"Sama ako." She said, happily.

He just rolled his eyes.

They soon left their unit to find a convenience store for cookies and cream ice cream. She was searching for the ice cream she wants while he was standing at the counter waiting for her. She got creamline cookies and cream, bottled water, and cheetos.

"Bakit may junk food?" He frowned as she approached him.

"Eh favorite ko yan." She pouted.

He sighed. He wasn't in the mood to argue nor energy to talk so he just paid the items. She's so happy.

"Huwag mong tuluan ng ice cream yung kotse. Lalanggamin yan." He said before reclining his chair and crossed his arms on his chest and closed his eyes. She was eating inside the car.

"Okay." She replied and ate the ice cream and cheetos simultaneously. "Gusto mo?" She asked.

He didn't reply. He was trying to get some sleep.

"Ferdinand!" She called again making him awake. "Kumain ka."

"Ayaw ko nga—"

He was about to decline but she cut him off. "Sabi ko kumain ka." He rolled his eyes and get some cheetos from her.

"Sa susunod sabihan mo yung baby na wag mag crave ng kung ano ano ng hatinggabi." He said.

"Baliw! Hindi ganon yun. Saka huwag ka ngang mareklamo dyan, the baby can hear you." She said.

He just shook his head.

"Hmm sya nga pala, nagkita kami ni Migz nung isang araw. We went to dinner." She shared.

He frowned at her. "Bakit hindi ka saakin nagpaalam?"

"Bakit ako magpapaalam?" She asked back.

He exhaled heavily. "Leni, Migz is engaged."

"What?!" She exclaimed.

He nodded. "He's marrying Grace. Kaya huwag kang sumama palagi kay Migz kasi baka may makakita sainyo, ma-issue kayo."

"Migz and Grace?!" She exclaimed.

"Oo nga napakakulit naman." He rolled his eyes.

She frowned. "O bakit kayo ni Grace labas kayo ng labas together?! Dapat huwag ka din sama nang sama kay Grace kasi baka may makakita sainyo at ma-issue kayo."

He frowned. "Grace and I are best friends ano ka ba! There's nothing going on between us."

She doesn't look convinced. "Malay ko ba kung may hidden feelings kayo sa isa't isa."

"Are you serious right now?!" He rebut.

"Bakit kasi palagi ka nyang tinatawagan tapos palagi kayong magkasama sa labas. Tapos anong oras ka na umuuwi sa bahay kapag kasama mo sya." She ranted.

He sighed. "Oh! God, Leni! There's nothing going on with me and Grasya. We're best friends."

She rolled her eyes. "Well, there's nothing going on between me and Migz so okay lang lumabas ako kasama sya."

"Fine do what you want." He was exhausted.

After an hour of silence, they came home. Leni went straight to the bathroom to brush her teeth. They weren't speaking to each other after that little argument inside the car. When she went out of the bathroom, she saw him leaving the room with his pillows.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I'm gonna sleep in the office. Pagod na ako makipag-away, Len." He said with exhausted voice and eyes. Then left their room.

She pouted. She felt guilty of what happened earlier. She just lie down the bed and tried to sleep. Minutes later and she cannot drift to slumber. She wanted to be with him. She's craving flr his presence and attention. She went up and got her pillows as well. She knocked on his office door but no one was answering so she just opened it. There she saw him sleeping on the daybed.

She lie down beside him. "Bong?" She whispered. "Bong?" She hugged him.

He was s bit startled to see her beside him. "Why are you here?"

"Sorry na. Huwag ka na magtampo." She said. Hugging him tighter.

He sighed. "Masikip dito, Len. Hindi tayo kasya."

"Eh gusto ko dito sayo." She protested and moved closer to him. "Sorry na kasi."

He sighed. He adjusted so that she can squeeze in. He let her head rest on chest. He was hugging her back. They were spooning in the daybed.

"I'm not mad anymore." He said as he caressed her thighs resting on him.

She smiled at him. "Yung kamay mo baka kung saan makarating yan."

He chuckled. His hand then reached her bottom and caressed her butt cheek. "Sulitin ko na, minsan ka lang mag sorry eh."

She giggled. "Ewan ko sayo. Bastos ka."

He laughed. He then moved his hand inside her dress which enables him to touch her skin. He just caressed her thighs and bottom. "Kiss mo nalang ako para hindi na ako magtampo."

She giggled. "Matulog ka na. Antok ka na diba?"

"Kiss muna." He protested. His hand were still inside her dress.

She kissed his cheek. "Matulog ka na."

"Gusto ko sa lips para talaga mawala na yung tampo ko." He smirked.

She shoved his face as she giggled. "Stop it."

He giggled and let her body moved closer to his. "Bakit? Isang kiss lang naman ang hinihingi ko. Mabuti nga hindi ko pa 'to hinihingi." He groped her bottom.

She pursed her lips after feeling what he did. She knew he was asking for sex. "Naririnig ka ng baby."

"Tulog naman na yan." He said making her laugh.

"Dami mong alam. Matulog ka na. Bati na tayo." She said.

He moved his face to hers until their foreheads touched. "Bati na tayo." Then kissed her sweetly.

To be continued...

💖❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 75 8
Leonor, who's always been a mischievous daughter has never shared anyone anything until Ferdinand, her soon to be lover steps into her life.
127K 4.8K 34
My luck with a guy has been sucks for a while. My friend told me that maybe I need to try a new way. I always take everything seriously in relationsh...
271K 7.4K 53
What could possible break two people apart that gave up everything to be with each other? For Amira and Mason there's two things. An unforgettable d...
23.4K 1K 26
𝓒𝓞𝓝𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓒𝓣 𝓜𝓐𝓡𝓡𝓘𝓐𝓖𝓔 𝓣𝓞 𝓐 𝓢𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓝𝓖𝓔𝓡. Y/n a very simple girl but her family wasn't simple. Her father was a CEO of a company...