VISHWAS KI DORI SE BANDHE DO...

By rajveer9_11

It is new angle of Rajveer Naina story Alag kahani More

CHARECTERS
Title Track
PROLOUGE
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30

PART 26

416 57 44
By rajveer9_11

HAPPY 74th REPUBLIC DAY.....

Every year Republic Day is celebrated in India on 26th January with zeal and enthusiasm. Spectacular parades at Janpath, New Delhi, consisting the Indian National Army and national flag hoisting in various parts of the country are common practices followed on this day. It was this day in history in 1965 when Hindi was declared as the official language of India. This year it will be marked India's 74th Republic Day.

After attaining independence from the British rule, the new constitution was enrolled by the drafting committee under the deanship of Dr BR Ambedkar. The Indian Constitution came into effect on 26 January 1950, which declared India's occurrence as an independent republic. January 26th was chosen as the date because on this day in 1930, the Indian National Congress revealed Purna Swaraj, the declaration of India's independence from the colonial rule.
Republic Day signifies the right spirit of Independent and individual India. The important symbols of the festival include the exhibition of military equipment, the national flag and military equipment.

So once again HAPPY GANARAJYOTSAVA.....

JAI HIND.....

Part 26

Raj was about to say something when suddenly he felt dizziness and he just fained on Naina...

Naina was shocked to see Raj like this and she shouted...

Naina: Veerrrrr....

Everybody around her were very shocked to see Raj fainted, so nobody really noticed that Naina calling him 'Veer' except Aalekh....

[P.S:- Hamare aalekh baba ke Nazaro se kuch bhi chupana mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai]

Soon Raj was shifted to infirmary and Nandini-Shalini started his treatment immediately.....

Abhimanyu was hell worried for his friends  when suddenly his gaze fell on Naina who was also bleeding.....

So he went to her and said as he was scared for her too...

Abhi: naina, ye kya hai....??

You are bleeding....!!!!

Aap chaliye hamare saath, dressing karvayiye, aayiye....

Naina: nahi sir, main theek hoon....

Abhi: doctor aapko check karke batayenge ki aap theek hain ya nahi....

Ab chaliye hamare saath....

Alekh who was standing there only came in between their conversation and said

Alekh: ha naina, tu karwale apna check up jaise sir keh rahe hai....

Sab theek hojayega...

He said eyeing towards Raj which indicated Naina that he understood everything and also she has a lot of stuff to explain....

So she nodded and left with Abhi to get the dressing of her wounds.....

Meanwhile Naveen got his consciousness and the first thing which he did was to ask about Raj and Naina.....

Naveen: Raj.......

Gudiya.......

Abhi: Naveen aap shannt ho jaayiye.....

Aapki Gudiya aur aapka Raj dono bilkul theek hai.....

Un dono ko kuch nahi hua hai siwaye kuch choton ke.....

Bas isliye Nandini aur Shalini unhe treat kar rahe hai.....

Naveen: abhi mujhe unko dekhna hai.....

Le chal na mujhe unke paas....

Abhi: Naveen aapko abhi rest karne ki zaroorat hai....

Hum aapko baad me unke paas le challenge....

Abhi aap aaram kijiye.....

Naveen: Abhi mujhe isi waqt unke paas jaana hai....

Naveen was acting too much stubborn...

So Abhi sighed in defeat and took Naveen for meeting Raj and Naina........

On the other side Naina's gang was also very much eager to meet Raj and Naina, so they were outside the infirmary waiting for them.....

While inside the infirmary, Raj was still unconscious....

And Naina was awake and was continuously staring at the face of her Veer....

Meanwhile Naveen enterd inside the infirmary and his eyes landed on his Gudiya......

He had tears in his eyes........

Naveen immediately ran towards his Gudiya and took her in a bone crushing hug......

Naveen: kaisi hai meri Gudiya....???

Zyada chott oh nahi aaya na tujhe.....???????

Naina: with little soft expression   main theek ho bhai... I mean Captain Ahluwalia.....

Naveen: Gudiya tu....

He was about to say something but he was interrupted by sala Muchchad........

Nair: cadet Singh, kyunki aapne academy ke rules todkar bahar gayi thi toh ab aapki punishment ki waqt aagaya hai........

Chaliya ab aap mere saath.....

Bohut Karli aapne aaraam.....

Naina: with determined tone

Sir aap ye joh kar rahe haina, ye sahi nahi hai....

And I will report regarding this to Brigadier Chandok....

Nair: smirking ab aap sikhayengi muje Cadet singh ki kya sahi hai aur kya galat.....???

Aur kya kaha aapne.....

Brigadier chandok ko camplaint karengi haina....????

Toh kijiye na.....

Par usse kuch honewala nahi hai....

Kyunki aap unke paas mera camplaint karne ke liye jaane se pehle aapki punishment permission letter par unki signature zaroor dekh lijiyega......

Naveen: sir...

You cant do this.....

Nair: I can and I will very well do this Captain Alhuwalia.....

And mind you stay out of it Captain.....

Because I am your senior and you have to obey my orders.....

At this order of Nair, Naveen and Abhimanyu at once became shut and statue.....

Naina now saw Naveen with some unnamed painful expression which only Naveen understood.....

But he was helpless and was not in a position to do anything.....

Because he cannot defy his senior's orders.....

But that doesn't mean he is not feeling any pain seeing his Gudiya's pain......!!!!!!

@ground

Nair asked Naina to do PATAL KUA punishment first.....

Then he asked to run 50 rounds of the ground....

Next she was asked to do was hurdle crossing......

While doing all this Naina was exhausted completely as she was initially only weak due to her wounds....

And now while doing, hurdle crossind as she has to crawl in mud, the nails in her path pricked her head.....

And it started bleeding very badly due to the previous wounds present over there......

But Nair didn't stop there yet......

He still continued his punishments for Naina......

Naveen, Abhi and all others had tears in their eyes seeing Naina's condition.....

But all were standing like a hopeless and helpless people over there.....

Because they don't know that their sympathy or tears will not releave her from her pain.....

In order to lessen her pain, they has to stand up for her and also raise voice the right in front of wrong.....

It is not always wise to follow orders without the approval of their conscience.....

It is equal to what MAHAMAHIM BHISHM, MAHAGURU DRONA AND MAHARATHI KARNA did in CHEERHARAN of DRAUPADI in MAHABHARAT.......

They were the great people and they didn't do anything wrong.....

But in the name of unknown DHARMA they supported DURYODHANA and indirectly becoming the part of ADHARMA......

On the other hand, Alekh was standing there fuming and was controlling himself from long time........

But as Naina's head started bleeding, he couldn't take it anymore and he was about to go and punch that idiot, stupid, dumb head Muchchad Nair, he suddenly heard a voice which boomed in the premises of KMA which was so much intimidating that only the persons who stood there only can explain.....

EK MINUTE MAJOR NAIR....???

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hiii guys,

So part 26 is up......

Please do comment & vote......

And guys as I had already said,

I completed my promise to give update on Republic day....

Hope you guys enjoyed it.......

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Guys can you guess,

Who that voice may belong to....????

&

Was it right on Naveen's part to stay quiet on Nair's order and let him punish Naina????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
159K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
74.8K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
228K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...