MAIN HOON NA

By rajveer9_11

Its a short story regarding what happens when Major Bhargav reveals Naina's identity in front of everyone and... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
REQUEST
NOTE
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24

PART 21

591 64 50
By rajveer9_11

HAPPY 74th REPUBLIC DAY.....

Every year Republic Day is celebrated in India on 26th January with zeal and enthusiasm. Spectacular parades at Janpath, New Delhi, consisting the Indian National Army and national flag hoisting in various parts of the country are common practices followed on this day. It was this day in history in 1965 when Hindi was declared as the official language of India. This year it will be marked India's 74th Republic Day.

After attaining independence from the British rule, the new constitution was enrolled by the drafting committee under the deanship of Dr BR Ambedkar. The Indian Constitution came into effect on 26 January 1950, which declared India's occurrence as an independent republic. January 26th was chosen as the date because on this day in 1930, the Indian National Congress revealed Purna Swaraj, the declaration of India's independence from the colonial rule.
Republic Day signifies the right spirit of Independent and individual India. The important symbols of the festival include the exhibition of military equipment, the national flag and military equipment.

So once again HAPPY GANARAJYOTSAVA.....

JAI HIND.....

And there we a person walking towards mogambo in his own self made swag....

Person: kyu Major Bhargav swagat nahi karoge aap hamara....????

Bhargav gritting his teeth looking at the person standing before him but still maintains his posture and says

Bhargav: are Captain hum aapko nazarandaaz kaise kar sakte hai...

Main Captain Chauhan ke baad aapko welcome karne hi wala tha....

Person: tabhi main sochu ki aap apne bhale hi thode samay ke liye rahe protegee aur apne one of the nahi one and only favourite student ko kaise bhul sakte hai....

Right Major Bhargav...???

(note:-

MB- MAJOR BHARGAV

MN- MAJOR NAIR

CC- CAPTAIN CHAUHAN)

MB: right Captain.... Fuming invardly

Person: toh kijiye.....

MB: confused kya....???

Person: are kya MB aapko aaj bhi kisi ki baat ko ek baar me hi concentration ke saath sun na nahi aaya....

Very bad MB....

Its very disappointing for me to see no improvement in you in all these yaar.......

MB: tum kehna kya chahte ho captain....???? Enraged

Person: are are gussa kyu hote ho MB.....??

Maine kuch galat thodi na MB,

Pehle toh aapne mera swagat nahi kiya aapke CC ke saath aur phir jab maine aapko mera welcome karne ko kaha toh aap ab bhi bhoot banke hi saamne khade hai....

Yeh toh galat baat hain a MB,

Kyu bhai logo... batao....

Are daro mat, MB hamesha sachchai ke saath dete hai.....

Aur main toh unke favourite student hu oopar se toh aap me se kisiko bhi koi bhi punishment nahi milegi....

Its my promise....

Now bolo, kya main sahi keh raha hu....

All were amused seeing the person talking so daringly to MB and also not giving to MB to reply but having a counter attacks on him....

Cadets were having hard time in controlling laughter and when the person asked them about being right or wrong, they were about to nod their head in 'yes' but seeing MB's glare they stayed quite...

And when person again asked them making fun of MB, the cadets couldn't resist but nod their in 'yes'...

And in assembly hall, not all were surprised by the person's behaviour because they knew what he is and most importantly who he is......

So they were all smiling and enjoying MB's state.....

MB couldn't embarrass himself, so he said

MB: I got it captain....

Now would you allow me to welcome you....???

Person: please MB, I am waiting since so long...

Please go head...

MB: so cadets, lets welcome CAPTAIN GUNRAJ SINGH RANDHAWA......

Author's note:-

So yes guys, most of your guesses were right because he is none other than our very own Gunny......

Gunny: wait wait MB, jab aapne CC ka welcome kiya kitne achchese introduction diya that like 'graet soldier of our army.. etc'

But jab meri baari aayi toh itni sukha sukha introduction.....

Not done Major Bhargav......

Completely with red face MB says,

MB: cadets please put your hands together and welcome a great, brave soldier that not only India but world has ever seen...

Its Captain Randhawa for you cadets......

All the cadets claps so loudly with utmost excitement.....

The sound of claps was not even equal to half of it when jhabreela was welcomed which into the academy...

And seeing this jhabreela was feeling jealous to the no heights.......

And now coming to the sound of clapping, it is because there was an instant liking of cadets towards gunny due to his daredevil attitude towards MB....

Gunny: ab huyi na baat...

Ab chaliye main hamare cadets ko kuch kehna chahta hu....

Saying this he immediately took mic from MB's hands and and was about to speak CC interrupted

CC: MB aapne hame kaha tha na pehle cadets ko address karne ko......

Listening to Abhimanyu's rant, cadets in the hall started giggling and Bhargav who was already embarrassed and irritated due to Gunny's taunts got more annoyed due to Abhimanyu's kiddish whinnings....  

So he vent out all his frustration and anger on bichara CC...

(ahh.... I don't know who considers Chor Chauhan #my nick name for pyara Jhabreela...

If you guys have any plz suggest....)

MB: ye koi primary school nahi hai aur tum koi chote bachche nahi ho ki classmate ke oopar teacher ke paas complaint karne aagaye....

Tum Captain ho Indian Army ka yaad rakhna.....

Listening to this CC's face was worth watchimg.....

And people around MB and CC were finding hard time in controlling their #hasi.....

Gunny in order to maintain the situation ahem....ahem....( well guys u guess will Gunny ever do anything to manage the situation of MB  said CC...) said....

Gunny: well student aur head master ki baate khatam hogayi ho kya main apni baate in cadets se keh sakta hu Major Bhargav? Sarcastically

To Gunny's question, MB simply nods his heas as he was unable to say a word and again all thanks to our very own Gunny....

Gunny: Good Morning Cadets,

Ab tak aapne jo dekha usse, tum log bilkul ye mat samajhna ki main bohut cool hoon.....

Kyunki aisa zara bhi nahi hai....

And trust me guys aap logon ko mere saamne MN aur MB hi achche lagenge...

Ab aap log soch rahe honge main aisa kyu bol raha hu.... Haina..?

To which all nods

Kyunki main MB ka hi student hu...

Chaliye main zyada bolunga nahi...

Kyunki aage aage aap logon ko khud hi pata chal jaayega....

And one more thing aap logon ki asli training ab shuru huyi hai....

Now disperse.....

The tone with which he said was enough to wipe off smile from cadets's faces.....

Because he was damm serious, stern and strict and long gone was the playful ness in his voice and face....

Then soon whole assembly was dispersed...

There were few known faces to gunny but he didn't meet any nor those people did...

They all just went to their respective rooms.....

--------@@@@------sameday afternoon during lunch in mess-------@@@@--------

Gunny was chatting with Suriji remembering his old times in KMA and then in between his conversation he heard few students talking about Naina and he was shocked....

Only one word left from his mouth..

GUDIYA..............

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌸🌸🌹🌸🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌸🌸🌸🌸🌹

Hello guys,

I am back with next update.....

Please vote & comment on your views.....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Guys,

Can you guess

Why was Gunny shocked?

&

Who is Gudiya?

&

What is the relation between Gunny and Gudiya?

&

Why Gunny didn't meet any known people nor why they didn't come forward to meet Gunny...??

&

Did you guys enjoy the avatar of Gunny troubling MB and CC?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
80.2K 5.7K 25
Story starts from current track....where everyone blames Abhira for not telling Chaaru's affairs to them .... Then everyone scolded her including arm...
137K 6.3K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
149K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...