๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ญ & ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ

By freepoohshiesty

๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ญ? ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

Cast/Warningโ€ผ๏ธโš ๏ธ
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Epilogue

XXVI

3.3K 99 7
By freepoohshiesty

Spirit
2 Months Later

"You guys were anesthesiologists for 7 years? That's impressive, you guys don't even look that old." The lady interviewing us raises her eyebrows looking over our resumes.

"Good genes I guess. Everybody on our dad's side looks younger too." I smile.

"That's truly a blessing." She chuckles.

"You're awfully quiet." She looks at Soul weird.

He stares back silently then looks at me then looks back at her, staring again.

"It's been hard for us today, this is the day our dad passed away." I sigh, massaging Soul's shoulder.

"Oh really? I'm so sorry." She frowns.

"Yeaa, today marks 2 years. We're not used to living without him." I sniffle.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry, this is awful timing for you guys." She shakes her head sympathetically.

"It is, but we need the money. Our office got shut down and it's been hard finding another job with a good salary and benefits you know, so we've come to you. Anything will help us deal with the immense debt our father left us." I sigh.

"He left you guys a debt? Aw now that's terrible."

"Papa had a gambling addiction." I nod.

"Gosh well, I really like you guys... I'm gonna talk to my boss, I think you guys are a perfect fit." She says.

"Aww, thank you Grejanora." I stand up.

"Of course dear." She hugs me.

I made Soul agree to work at this bar with me. Fast food wasn't it, so we'll see what this is like.

"Hopefully we'll be reaching out to you very soon to get things set up." She lets me go.

"Alright Nora, I'll see you honey." I smile and she laughs.

"Don't say shit til we exit this building." I mumble to Soul, dropping my smile after I turn around.

"I wasn't." He nudges me.

"Ont fucking touch me." I smack my teeth.

"Why her teeth so fucked up?" He asks as soon as we walk out.

"I don't know." I laugh.

Whole time that lady was talking I was looking in her mouth. She got like an extra row of teeth on the bottom and the ones on the top are curved back.

"Why the hell you always tell people we related? What typa sick ass fetish you got?" He mugs me.

"You eat people. Nun of my fetishes beating that. Besides you said stop telling people we cousins so..." I trail off.

"So now you saying we immediate family members?" He stops walking.

"Yes?" I turn around to him.

"..."

"Soul I only say that to make us look less like partners in crime. Otherwise people would assume we on sum Bonnie and Clyde shit. White people think we all look alike anyways, why not?" I shrug.

"You make my stomach turn." He shakes his head and unlocks the car.

"Okay so we gotta drive around and try n get used to the area you know. We need to find a new warehouse to store the bodies." I tell him as he starts driving.

"We needa find a doctor first to make sure you n the baby good." He says.

"Do you really care about me n the baby?" I fight back tears.

"Huh?" He snaps his neck at me.

"Nothing." I sink into the seat and look out the window.

"Bro what the fuck wrong witchu now?" He smacks his teeth.

"Like I just said nigga nothing." I roll my eyes.

We been arguing hella lately. He still my best friend but I've been emotional lately and I'm kinda depressed cuz he still mad at me. I'm mad as hell cuz he won't let me fuck nobody else but he not fucking me neither. We just going through a rough patch right now, idk.

"You always gotta complicate shit. If you got sumn to say speak now or forever hold yo peace." He says.

"Ian got shit to say to you." I go on my phone and go to maps.

"This shit came outta fuckin nowhere. This pregnancy gone be miserable fa both of us." He sighs.

"You the one made me pregnant in the first fuckin place, you outta be very fuckin proud of yo self." I mug him.

"Done talking to yo dumbass." He mumbles.

-‘๑’-

"No drinking, no smoking, no kissing, no touching, and you damn sure bet not fuck nun." Soul lists off as I get ready.

I met sum nice people at the grocery store. Funny enough they from Texas too and they black.

"If you came wimme you wouldn't even have to say allat." I fix my makeup in the mirror.

"I shouldn't have to watch you." He sits down on the closed toilet, watching me.

"To be fucking honest, we not even together like that no mo so it don't really matter what I do or don't do." I mumble.

"Say that shit again." He stands up.

"Get the fuck away from me Soul." I push his chest hella hard.

He snatches the hand I pushed him with and pulls me to him.

"Let go so I can get ready." I tug, tryna get free.

"Just cuz you pregnant don't mean you finna be putting yo hands on me. You been getting too damn bold lately." He digs his fingers into my arm.

"Soul get the fuck-" I start crying again.

"Do you fuckin hear me!?" He raises his voice.

"YES! DAMN!" I yell.

"Fuckin hate chu." He looks down at my lips.

"Let my arm go." I fight with him.

"I want a kiss foe you leave." He sits me on the counter.

"Noooo cuz you been an asshole to me lately. Don't even look at me." I sniffle.

"Aw I'm sorry bae." He wipes my face then kisses my cheek.

"Stawppp cuz you be making me wet all the time and then you leave me with blue clit." I sigh.

"Youn deserve no dick after the shit you pulled. You still on probation." He shakes his head.

"You know how fucking miserable I feel right now? You don't wanna fuck me but you won't let anybody else fuck me either? On toppa that, I'm pregnantttttt and I be getting really horny out of the blue now. You know how much I enjoy having sex, this shit is painful to me." I complain.

"I knoww." He looks down and rubs my pussy through my pants.

"Ugh, this the shit I'm talking bout." I moan.

"You got toys." He says.

"They just not the same. A vibrator can't do what you do." I frown, putting my arms around his neck.

"Can it do what that ugly ass white women at the hotel could?" He chuckles.

"She couldn't eat pussy to save her life. That's why I killed her after I finished. It really wasn't worth it." I roll my eyes.

"So pretty." He pulls my pants and panties open and peaks inside, licking his lips.

"Leave me lone Soul. You're antagonizing me." I pull away from him.

"Whatchu mean?" He laughs as I push him back and jump down.

"Get on my fucking nerves." I shake my head.

"Love you too Spirit." He hugs me and I smile.

©𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 15.6K 23
"๐–ง๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’ ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—… ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž"
215K 8.9K 33
"๐ˆ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž." - ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐šˆ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ ยฉ๏ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
344K 29.1K 100
๐•€๐•— ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•’๐•”๐•”๐•–๐•ก๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•– ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•จ๐•™๐•  ๐•š ๐•’๐•ž, ๐••๐•  ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ž๐•–?
427K 19.3K 32
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐‡๐„๐Œ.. ยฉ๏ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ฐ๐š†๐š๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚