𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐭 • 𝐄...

بواسطة paige_2807

Elizabeth Olsen, renowned for her acting prowess, made a life-altering decision to step away from the limelig... المزيد

• Introduction •
1• First Day Nerves
2 • The Office
3 • WandaVision
4 • Sleepless Nights
5 • Lunch
7 • "Make me one?"
8 • Emotions
9 • Bathrooms
10 • Dinner
11 • Welcome home.
12 • 1945
13 • Familiar Stranger
14 • The fire which didnt burn
15 • Germany
16 • Tea?
17 • James Gordon
18 • Eggs
19 • Lou
20 • Family
21 • Goofball
22 • Double, Double, Toil and Trouble
23 • Who am I?
24 • Fishsticks
25 • Saturday Markets
26 • Pianos
27 • Graduation
28 • Austin
29 • My Greatest Hello and Hardest Goodbye
30 • Sun & Moon
31 • Fans
32 • Its out.
33 • Between Sisters and Sweethearts
34 • Pup Wars
35 • Photoshoots and Apple Juice
36 • Oopsie Daisies
37 • Aelucia
38 • Coldest Winters
39 • Pup cups
40 • Empty Cityscapes
41 • Back to Brown
42 • Early Morning Walks
43 • Vicky
44 • Showers
45 • Cafes

6 • Cheater

2K 43 45
بواسطة paige_2807

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Stella woke up to the sound of the shower running, the warm sheets of Lizzie's bed wrapping around her weak body. It took all of 2 seconds for her to notice her blood sugar was really high, the brunette's vision blurred and her throat as dry as the Sahara desert.

Stella stood shakily on her two feet as she shuffled her way over to her bag, pulling out her diabetes bag. The shower stopped and Stella's head swung behind her, debating whether to go into the toilet to do her insulin or not. Lizzie didn't seem too different after Stella told her, would it change now?

Stella shook her head and snapped out of her thoughts, carrying her small pencil case-like bag to the bed, sitting on the end as she pricks her finger to test her blood.

Lizzie opens the bathroom door with nothing but a towel wrapped around her figure and another towel twirled around her head. "Stell? What are you doing?" Lizzie asks curiously as she watches the pale girl suck on her bleeding finger so she doesn't stain the sheet.

"Insulin," Stella replied, keeping her head down as she reads her dangerously high reading on her Omni pod. Lizzie slowly sits next to her, watching what the girl was doing attentively. Stella set the start of the insulin and the pump on her arm beeped. Stella put the small device back into her bag and placed it beside her, turning her body to face Lizzie with a small unsure smile.

"Are you alright, baby?" Lizzie asks, worried. Stella nods lightly as she nervously bites her lip.

"Yeah," Stella says barely above a whisper.

"Okay, do you want breakfast? I feel like avocado toast." Lizzie's attitude went back to her normal bubbly self and Stella's smile got wider.

"That sounds amazing, I'll be down in 10 minutes or so," Stella nods, laying herself back down on the bed as Lizzie disappears into her closet to get changed for the day.

"We have class today, so in the car by 8 please," Lizzie calls and Stella sighed Mondays.

"Are you driving me? I have my car here and Vik should get home in the afternoon," Stella pushed herself to sit up on the bed as Lizzie walked out in just a black lace bra and her matching underwear.

"You don't want me to drive you?" Lizzie asked, wanting the girl to desperately say she does, and seemingly unbothered by the little amount of clothing she had on.

Stella's eyes dropped to the woman's perfect body and her cheeks went red. "I- I don't mind, I guess? Whatever suits you best," The brunette shrugs, stuttering out. A small smirk grows on Lizzie's lips as she nods slowly.

"Alright then, in the car by 8," Lizzie decided, disappearing behind the wall again to get dressed into her professional attire.

Stella quickly got dressed after Lizzie and ran downstairs to see the blonde had already made her breakfast. "Damn you, I wanted to help," Stella sighed, taking the plate off of the woman with a smug grin on her face. As a quick thank you, Stella placed a kiss on Lizzie's cheek before sitting at the table to eat. Lizzie sat beside the girl and they both ate in silence, enjoying the delicious avocado on toast.

"You look cute today," Lizzie comments on Stella's outfit, the girl was in a short skirt with a crop top and sweater vest on top of it.

"Thanks," Stella smiled kindly at the woman, looking down at her neatly ironed skirt. "Is it too short?" The girl asked nervously.

"No, it's perfect," Lizzie winked, standing up from her seat and pushing her chair in. Stella blushed at the compliment and finished eating as Lizzie quickly washed the dishes. Stella looked at a stack of papers that were left out along with a MacBook on the table from the night before, peering over at the sheets. Stella instantly recognised the papers as a test Lizzie was planning to do in class today and gasped dramatically, gaining her teacher's attention.

"Miss Olsen! How could you?!" Stella asked, standing up and taking a test sheet off the tall stack.

"No, no," Lizzie ran around the counter as fast as she could to get the paper off of the brunette before she could read it.

"This is blasphemy," Stella accused and Lizzie sighed, shaking her head with an amused smile on her lips.

"One test won't kill you, El," Lizzie rolled her eyes playfully, putting the test papers into a folder, out of sight.

"I haven't studied for it," Stella whines and Lizzie chuckles, stepping closer to the girl to cup the brunette's cheeks in her hands.

"You're one of the top students, you'll be fine," Lizzie leans forward and presses a kiss on Stella's forehead. "And if you need a little help, I'm always there,"

"Vicky will be so confused when she gets to class today," Stella snickers and Lizzie sighs, rolling her eyes as she throws her handbag over her shoulder.

"C'mon El, car by 8, meaning 1 minute ago," Lizzie calls as she walks down the hallway with all of her books and paperwork she needs. Stella quickly placed her plate in the sink before grabbing her phone off the marble countertop and running after the blonde.

As Lizzie sets up in the classroom early, Stella roams the empty room with boredom. "Can you write something on the board for me?" Lizzie requests, tired of the girl climbing the stairs to the seats up and down.

"What shall I write, Miss?" Stella asks with a smirk as she picks up a whiteboard marker off of Lizzie's desk.

"Exam-style time countdown please," Lizzie responds, typing something on her laptop. Stella sighs as she starts to write the test start time along with ten-minute intervals for the class to keep track of time.

"For the entire 2 hours?" Stella asks and Lizzie nods. "Bruh, how many questions are there?" Stella looks like she is about to give up on life after learning the test she didn't study for is 2 hours long.

"50, give or take. There is multiple choice and also long answers," Lizzie replies and Stella groans, throwing her head back.

"Bee, I can't do this," Stella frowns and Lizzie closes her laptop to pay her full attention to the brunette. "I can't believe you didn't remind me about this,"

"I told the class multiple times, were you not a part of the class?" Lizzie asked, quirking an eyebrow up in challenge.

"I know, I just forgot," Stella drops to sit on the side of Lizzie's desk.

"And who's fault is that?" The blonde asked, an amused smirk plastered on her lips.

"Yours," Stella answered, watching Lizzie lean back in her chair, curiously eyeing her.

"Oh?" The blonde asks, not understanding how it would be her fault.

"If you weren't too busy fucking me, we wouldn't have a problem here," Stella gives her professor a tight-lipped smile with her voice laced with sarcasm. Lizzie tilted her head to the side with dominant eyes, boring into the brunette's brown ones.

"Are you asking for an extension, Miss Peryl?" Lizzie asks with a low voice, awaiting an answer from the now slightly nervous girl sitting at her desk.

"Yeah, I am," The German agreed and Lizzie's lips turned upwards into a small amused smirk.

"Well too bad, I don't give extensions unless you are practically dying. Are you dying, Miss Peryl?" The blonde asks sarcastically and Stella gave her a massive side-eye, along with an annoyed sigh.

"It depends on what you define 'dying' as," Stella mumbled to herself, stealing a pen from the blonde before taking a seat in the middle of the lecture hall. Lizzie watched the girl put her AirPods in and watch something on her phone before going back to her work, a small smile present on her lips.

The lecture hall filled with students one by one until Lizzie greeted the class when the lesson finally started. Lizzie gave the front row the test papers to take one and pass it on, and commenced the test the minute it hid the 5-minute mark. Vicky arrives late but Lizzie didn't spare a word to her as she sat beside Stella. The brunette took her headphones out and read out the first multiple-choice question, circling the answer. By the time the girl had gotten through the test half an hour in, she found herself with more than half of it blank. For the life of the girl, she couldn't squeeze her brain enough to make it remember the right choice.

Stella gave up on even trying and sat back in her seat, dropping her pencil as she reached into her pocket for her phone. The brunette looked up to see Lizzie minding her own business at the front of the class, busily writing on her laptop.

The brunette never cheated on tests, but this was an unfortunate circumstance she deemed necessary. Vicky looked over and saw what she was doing, deciding not to comment on it and continue with her work.

Stella worked her way through most of the answers, only needing to complete ten more until she felt a pair of hands rest on her shoulder. The German jumped at the touch and froze as Lizzie's breath fell onto her right ear.

"Give it to me," The blonde demanded, a less than impressed tone in her voice. Stella pulled her phone out of her skirt and Lizzie snatched it out of her hands, walking off to the front of the class with it. Stella let go of a breath of air she was holding in and rested her head on the table, there was no chance of her finishing the last few questions. Her grade might even be a zero after that, oh well, there was nothing to be done now. Lizzie saw the girl sleeping and rolled her eyes, pushing herself up from her desk and walking back up to her. "What was that?" Lizzie asked in a whisper, bobbing down next to the brunette's seat.

Stella pushed herself up and shrugged, starting to play with her fingers. "I don't know any of the answers,"

"And so you cheat? Do you know how disrespectful that is to me? Out of everyone here, I never expected it to be you I caught out with their phone," Lizzie whispers, her eyes soft and full of disappointment for the girl.

"I'm sorry, Liz," Stella plucked the courage to look the blonde in the eyes for the first time. "I don't know why I did it," Lizzie sighed at her answer and looked at the empty page in front of her. Lizzie picked up the pen the brunette stole and gave it to the girl, confusing her a little. Lizzie placed her hand on the inside of Stella's thigh and looked around for any pair of eyes on them. Just as the German was going to ask what she was doing, Lizzie started to draw on her skin. Stella looked at the woman confused about her antics, but Lizzie drew it again. Stella recognised the shape as the letter 'a and her eyes widened, circling the answer on her test.

Next was a 'c' and Stella circled the answer once again, not believing what her professor was doing for her right now. 'e' 'd' 'f' 'a'

Soon enough, Stella circled the last answer and Lizzie went to stand up but Stella clutched onto her hand before she could leave. Stella didn't have to say anything since the look in her eyes said it all, she bowed her head a little in a small 'thanks' and Lizzie smiled softly. Stella sat back in her chair as she watched Lizzie walk away, a small smile on her lips.

"The fuck was that?" Vicky whispered over to Stella with a confused look.

"We have a lot to catch up on," Stella whispered back with a small smirk and Vicky's eyes went wide in realisation.

"You had sex with the teacher?!" Vicky tried to keep her voice down as she came about the new information. Stella shrugged and looked back down at her complete test paper, drawing a small heart underneath the last question. Vicky stole the girl's test and started copying off of it, having no idea what the test was about as well.

"Alright guys, time is up so pen's down, please. You may come and place your test on my desk on your way out," Lizzie announces and everyone starts to walk out of the room, most of them annoyed with not being able to finish. "Stella, Vicky, please stay back," Lizzie called from her desk as she saw them start to stand up. The two girls sat back down and waited for everyone to leave, watching the blonde make her way up to them for the third time today. Lizzie took both of their tests, scanning over the first page of both.

"What seems to be the problem, Miss?" Vicky asked, amused at her recent revelation.

"I just wanted to see how you did, and to let you know if something outside of school has upset you then your marks can be discredited for just this once," Lizzie offers kindly, she often wouldn't let her students have a second chance like this.

"Oh thank you, miss... but I would like to keep my results," Vicky denied and Lizzie gave shifted to Stella, watching the girl look anywhere but to meet her eyes.

"Alright then, Miss Riley. You be on your way," Lizzie smiled kindly at Vicky as she stood from her seat.

"Do I wait up for you?" Vicky whispers to Stella and the girl shakes her head, an amused smirk on her lips.

"No, I'll be fine," Stella assures, watching Vicky nod and walk down the stairs to the door. A loud thud echoes through the room as Vicky lets the doors slam shut after her, leaving the two women alone in the classroom together.

"Vicky seemed pretty confident in her test answers, any idea why?" Lizzie asked playfully, knowing damn well the brunette let the blonde copy off of her.

"Nothing comes to my mind as to why, Miss Olsen," Stella answers, pretending to think.

"Hmm alright then, now what are we going to do with you?" The professor tuts, holding out Stella's phone in front of her.

"I'm sorry, Miss," Stella reaches for her phone but Lizzie snatches it back before she can get a grip on it.

"Sorry isn't good enough, baby," The blonde sighs, shaking her head slowly with an evil smirk.

"I- 'll make it up to you, I promise," Stella tried to think of something other than apologising profusely to the older woman.

"I know you will," Lizzie nods, taking the girl's test papers and looking at her first few answers. "Or else I might just have to fail you,"

"What do I have to do?" Stella tests the waters and Lizzie didn't reply, only giving the girl a hungry look with dark eyes.

"Meet me in my office when you are on break, then I'll consider whether you deserve my forgiveness or not," The blonde replies, walking away to hide her mischievous smile.

Stella made sure to keep the pen she stole from Lizzie with her as she walked out the door, going out to have a small snack break before her next class, Advanced Kinematics. Lizzie made her way to her office, knowing Stella would be 2 hours or so longer and wanted to get some work done in the meantime.

Stella walked to her classroom and spotted her teacher sitting at his desk at the front of the room. The seats were barely filled since she was a few minutes early. "Ah Stella, I'm glad you could join us again. I missed my star student last lesson!" Mr Meade enthuses, a smile on his aged but friendly face.

"Actually..." Stella's mind couldn't tear itself away from the image of Lizzie sitting alone in her office for the next few hours. "I feel... sick. And need to go..." The girl lied and the man frowned. Mr Meade was Stella's favourite teacher second to Miss Olsen due to his kind and caring nature along with their shared German heritage.

"Oh, I hope you feel better soon then, Stella," The teacher wishes her well and she nods with an awkward smile, turning around and walking out of the classroom. 'The fuck did I just do?'

Stella quickly pulls out her phone and checks her blood sugar, seeing it was high. The girl curses her illness as she programs her pump to give her more units of insulin.

Stella's pace is quick as she makes her way straight to Lizzie's office. The brunette opens the woman's door as emerald green eyes snap up to hers with a confused look in them. Stella doesn't explain as she locks the door behind her, fast walks past the woman's desk and throws her books down on it. Before Lizzie can ask what she was doing, Stella's tongue was already down her throat. Lizzie leans back in her chair as the girl swings her leg over Lizzie's, straddling her effortlessly.

"What is happening right now?" Lizzie asks, breathlessly as Stella breaks the kiss to lift her shirt straight over her head.

"I'm making it up to you," The brunette answers easily as she attaches her lips back to the blonde. Stella's hands wander down her professor's neck, finding their way to her blouse and pulling the bottom out of her pants. Lizzie shrugs off her suit jacket as Stella grabs her blouse, pulling it up and over her head desperately.

Lizzie tapped Stella's thighs and the girl sat up, watching Lizzie find her skirt zipped and pull it down. The blonde attached her lips to Stella's stomach as the brunette tangled her fingers in Lizzie's hair.

Lizzie kissed down Stella's stomach until she got to the waistband of the girl's underwear. Stella stood back off of Lizzie's lap and the blonde got off the chair, kicking it behind her so it hit the wall. Stella pushed the woman's MacBook to the side as she sat her ass right in the middle of the desk. Lizzie pushed Stella's legs open to stand in between them, kissing down her neck and biting the nape. Stella moans quietly at the woman's skilled lips, feeling Lizzie's hand drop to her inner thigh.

"Be quiet for me," Lizzie whispers breathlessly between the two as their forehead rests together. As she says that, the blonde woman runs her finger up the girl's folds, watching her shiver at the feeling.

"I'll try, Liz," Stella replied, holding back a moan desperately. The blonde smirked at the girl's reaction playfully, finding toying with the girl entertaining her. "bitte, baby, bitte," (Please) Stella whined out, pouting as Lizzie barely touches her.

Lizzie's lips curled up in amusement as she hears the desperate brunette girl beg to be touched by her. "Be patient, El. You don't get to cheat on the test without some sort of punishment," The woman whispers huskily into Stella's ear before lining her fingers up with the girl's entrance, "and unluckily for you, I have an idea what it might be," Lizzie pushes two fingers into Stella without warning and the girl shrieked as pain ripped through her body.

Stella felt a wave of wetness flood down to her underwear, Lizzie's fingers were harshly pumping in and out of her dripping cunt. Stella's whines turn turned into moans of pleasure, the pain having a sweet twist to it.

"I told you to be quiet," The dominant woman seethed, pressing her thumb into Stella's mouth and down on her tongue. The German gagged at the feeling but adjusted to it quickly, drool dripping down her chin.

Lizzie pushed her fingers in as hard and fast as she could, making sure the heel of her hand slammed against Stella's clit as she does so. Lust fills the blonde's eyes as Stella's full body was on display, her sweet skin teasing the woman.

Stella's hips buck as she feels her high coming, silenced by her tongue that was harshly pressed down. The brunette throws her head back as pain and pleasure mix, making a new sort of feeling ripple through her body. A tear rolls down Stella's cheek as she was fucked mercilessly, nothing but small wails able to escape her throat.

Lizzie could feel the girl move around in excitement as she neared her high, debating on letting her finish or not. The blonde let go of Stella's tongue and watched her mouth fall open in an instant. "Look at me," Lizzie demanded, watching Stella's eyes snap to her emerald ones.

"I'm close," the German whispered, biting her lip to muffle a long moan as her eyes rolled back in her head. Lizzie smirked before stopping her movements completely, her fingers still knuckle-deep in the brunette.

"Beg," Lizzie whispers, leaning into Stella's ear. Stella gasps as the woman wraps her free arm around her hips, keeping the brunette close.

"Miss Olsen?" A voice calls from behind the closed door, followed by a quiet knock.

"Fuck," Lizzie's eyes widen in panic as she pulls her fingers out of Stella, the brunette's eyes rolling back once again at the sudden movement. Lizzie zips up Stella's skirt quickly before picking up both of their shirts off the floor. "One second!" the woman calls out as she throws her blouse over her head.

"Where do I go?" Stella whispers, still out of breath. Lizzie looks around the office, trying to find a place for the brunette to hide. The was nowhere.

"The desk, go," Lizzie whispered as she pulled the girl to her feet, forcing her down under the wooden desk. Lizzie ran to the door and unlocked it, opening it to see one of the other teachers standing behind it. "How can I help you, Miss Turner?"

"Miss Olsen, I'm sorry to disturb you during your planning hours but I would like to discuss something with you," the red-headed woman stepped into Lizzie's office, a kind smile on her lips as Lizzie closed the door behind her.

"And what can I help you with, Jenifer?" Lizzie sighed, trying her best to hide her annoyed expression.

"I was wondering if you could take my class this afternoon, I have a doctor's appointment," The lady asked, a huge kind smile on her lips.

"Uh, you can't reschedule? I know nothing of how you teach your class and frankly, it's not my responsibility, Miss Turner," Lizzie glared at the woman sternly, radiating her irritable mood.

"Lizzie I-"

"Elizabeth, that's my name and therefore you will call me by it," the blonde walked behind her desk, her dominant nature making the ginger uncomfortable.

"Sorry, Elizabeth, I didn't mean to dump this on you but this is an important test result I have to go to, otherwise my doctor won't be available until next week. I wouldn't ask if it wasn't an emergency,"

"Fine, but you owe me, Jenifer," the woman gave in, rubbing her eyebrow at the stress of losing a planning period she would have to make up for at home.

"Thank you, Elizabeth, ask me for anything you need in favour," The woman smiled gratefully, walking out the office door rather quickly in case Lizzie changed her mind.

"Ugh!" Lizzie plopped down on her chair, throwing her head back in annoyance as a frown showed itself on her lips.

"It's only one hour?" Stella offered, struggling to push herself off of the floor from her shaking legs.

"That's not the point," Lizzie mumbles, sighing as she picks up her pen to continue writing on a paper that was still on her desk before the brunette came in and probably sat on. "She's such a bitch,"

"Tell me about it, I have her for geometry," Stella chuckled, groaning as she lifted herself off of the floor. The brunette's legs shook as she lifted her jumped over her head, not getting a chance to put it back on before she was shoved roughly under a desk.

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.2M 32K 42
She's a Professor. She has a wife. She knows its wrong. She just cant help herself.
370K 10.2K 48
Lizzie Olsen & Female Reader Book 1: Y/N is a 25 year old high school teacher in Florida who loves Marvel (duh), sharks, music and writing. When her...
6.7K 286 14
Life hasn't been that easy on Y/N since her teenage years: losing her mother who was one of the brightest broadway actress of her generation, an unkn...
8.8K 207 10
Just a typical Professor Romanoff x student fanfic :) You are at NYU studying Russian, creative writing, and maths. Everyone has warned you about yo...