Og!ChoiCale Oneshot: Stuck Wi...

By CaleBarr0w

Cale and Choi Han fall into an abandoned well in the mountains. That's it. That's the fic. Part 2 is alternat... More

Part 1

Part 2 (Lime) ⚠️

1.6K 120 77
By CaleBarr0w

A/n: They have not consumed the roots at this point, so both are sober and consenting. Also the temperature regulating cloak doesn't exist haha.

"Fuck this... fuck you... fuck me... shit..."

Choi Han glanced up, seeing Cale shivering hard and curled up within himself. He felt slightly guilty for not properly warning him that the well was hidden in the ground.

"Hey..."

"What, bastard?"

"I... know a way you could keep warm."

"What? Unless it's a hot drink or a blanket, forget it."

Choi Han swallowed his pride. Survival was important. Embarrassment was not. To stay on good terms with the Henituse family, Cale had to survive.

"I could... We... Haaa, I don't know, okay? An idea just popped into my head, but it's stupid."

Cale's ears twitched. He was a bit curious. He looked over at Choi Han.

"...Why are you so red all of a sudden? I thought swordmasters had good tolerance for temperatures. Maybe you're actually really weak?"

Choi Han glared at the wall again. Cale thought he was acting weird.

"Fine, I'll hear it. What's your idea?"

Choi Han flinched. "Nothing, it's a terrible idea."

Cale's eyes widened and his lips curled up. "You of all people admit it? Wow~ Now I definitely want to know."

Choi Han glared straight at him this time. "Fuck, you really wanna hear it? Are you so sure?"

"Try me."

"I thought that if you got aroused, maybe it'd help you warm up, since you obviously don't feel like hugging!"

"..."

Choi Han stared at his knees, waiting for a response.

"Pfft- and, and you thought what? That I'd rather we fuck than suffer through a hug? R-really?! Hah!"

Choi Han's ears turned bright red at the shameless tone. He felt very embarrassed. Cale wiped a tear off his eye, this was too funny.

"I... I never said that. If you want help, I'll offer it, but you don't have to."

Cale stared at him in shock. He was being surprisingly nice. He ignored his shivering for a moment. Choi Han did look attractive, at least physically, but that wasn't enough for him to do something foolish.

However, he did want to see how far Choi Han of all people would go.

"Hmm. Well, I feel like I'll start getting gangrene at any moment. I might actually take you up on that offer."

"Cough- What?!"

Choi Han looked at Cale in surprise. 'He's being serious?!'

"Ah, but removing my clothes would kill me, Mr. Swordsman, so only touching would have to do."

Choi Han couldn't believe his ears. 'He wants what?'

Cale slightly spread his legs enough for Choi Han to see his crotch. "I'll hold you to it. Just know that removing clothes is off limits." He was smirking. "Ah, but only if your hands are warm, otherwise it'll just be awkward, right?"

Cale was having too much fun teasing him. Choi Han almost growled as he took up this challenge. He kind of wanted to see the infamous Cale Henituse flustered. Plus, it wasn't weird if they were both fully clothed and in a life threatening situation, right?

Cale flinched slightly as Choi Han moved to kneel in front of him, towering over Cale's sitting form. He leaned forward enough to whisper in Cale's ear as he placed a warm hand on his knee.

"Are you being serious about this?"

Cale's heart skipped a beat. At that moment, he felt that this might be a bit dangerous. Nonetheless, he nodded his head. "Haha, you're a pretty straightforward person. Sure, I'll let you do whatever, but if I say stop and you don't, I will slap you."

Choi Han's ears were red as he agreed to not go too far, and placed a warm hand over Cale's crotch. His hand was just at normal temperature, but to the freezing Cale, it felt extremely warm even with multiple layers of fabric separating it from his skin.

Cale inhaled slowly as Choi Han gently started cupping and moving his hand with his head leaning on Cale's shoulder, gently blowing hot air at his exposed neck.

Cale shivered at that moment, and not just because of the cold weather. 'Eh... Whatever, I already agreed anyway. This much won't do any harm.'

But as Choi Han kept increasing the pressure and speed by miniscule amounts, Cale felt himself actually growing warmer. He shifted in his seat a bit, as he had been sitting on an uncomfortable rock the whole time and had been locked into place by Choi Han.

Choi Han had apparently understood that as a signal to pick up the pace.

Cale gasped quietly as Choi Han's hand pressed slightly harder and sped up more. He was already a little hard by doing this for the past two minutes, but it was gradually becoming more difficult to sit still.

Suddenly, Choi Han whispered in his ear.

"Finally feeling it, huh?"

For some reason the low tone of his voice made Cale grow harder. He was probably halfway up by now, but was containing himself very well.

Choi Han on the other hand was growing impatient. He felt awkward doing this for so long already, so he wanted to see Cale flustered as much as possible, as fast as possible.

"Huff..."

The warmth of Choi Han's hand seemed to be spreading throughout Cale's body at a fast rate. He gasped again and slightly leaned his head back as Choi Han started applying more pressure. A small tent was just starting to form from such a firm sensation.

The tiny hairs on his throat could sense just how close Choi Han's lips were to him. Hot air continued to tickle an area very close to his sweet spot, and he flinched as something wet touched his neck.

Another warm hand also snaked its way under his shirt, rubbing sensitive circles on his hip. Cale let his head rest against the wall behind him. His eyebrows were pinched together.

'This guy... Isn't he doing a lot?'

Why was he going so far out of his way to make Cale feel good? It was suspicious.

"Stop holding back."

Cale flinched again as Choi Han bit his earlobe. It was true that Cale was not making much noise besides heavy breathing, but did this guy have to order him around?

Cale kept quiet on purpose, feeling slightly annoyed at how commanding Choi Han's tone was.

His strike didn't last long however, as he let out his first audible gasp as Choi Han gripped his crotch, squeezed his hip, and lightly bit the sweet spot on his neck all at the same time. His ears reddened further as he realized he had just made a noise, while he felt Choi Han smirk against his shoulder.

He was fully hard now, and quite hot as well. If they stopped here, he wouldn't embarrass himself further and he would still be warm. He would be uncomfortable for a while, but it was a fair trade off from the biting cold.

He tapped Choi Han's shoulder. "H, hey, I'm not shivering anymore, you don't have to keep doing this."

"..."

His movements paused, but he didn't raise his head. Cale turned to look at him, and saw that his ears were pink.

"Choi Han? You don't need to— mmM!"

Choi Han continued to hide his face in Cale's shoulder. He had thought about it for a few seconds, and realized that 'you don't have to keep going' did not mean 'stop'. Hence, he kept going.

He was a bit ashamed of himself after realizing that he wanted to see Cale break, but he was not feeling guilty enough to stop. In fact, he wanted to break Cale even more now that he had been made aware of his emotions.

He did not have to keep going, yes, but he definitely wanted to.

Cale was breathing heavy as Choi Han once again strengthened his grip. A small part of him wanted to roll his hips, but that was a bit too embarrassing to do.

'Why is he still going? What the fuck?'

He held his breath at the sudden feeling of Choi Han's lips sucking on his neck. No matter how Cale imagined it, Choi Han was definitely giving him a hickey.

'Why the hell is— No, wait, is he enjoying this?!'

That would explain this situation, but there was no bone in Cale's body that would believe that for a second. This bastard who once beat him black and blue, was now giving him a hickey of his own volition?!

Cale swallowed hoarsely. If this continued... He might actually finish. Did he want to? Was that actually needed?

'Of course not! This fucker is doing so much extra for no reason!'

Although, he couldn't bring himself to say stop. He was indeed feeling good, but emotions like shame and embarrassment were slowly filling up his head at the thought of climaxing from Choi Han's actions of all people.

It would be one thing if this situation was mutual, but Cale was the only one receiving pleasure.

He muffled a moan as the hand on his crotch squeezed repeatedly. The one on his hip was slowly moving up the side of his torso as well, no doubt heading for his chest.

"Fuck... huff..."

Choi Han released his mouth from Cale's neck at that moment, and bit his earlobe again. The cool air washed over the fresh hickey immediately, making Cale slightly arch his back.

Choi Han felt a bit glad after noticing, and thought that he was succeeding at his task. His next attack was aimed at Cale's chest, where he gently flicked at the closest nipple before rolling it between his calloused finger pads. Cale's breathing was getting rougher.

"Close yet?"

Cale clenched his jaw. This bastard was as annoying as usual. With all he had done, it would be a surprise if Cale wasn't getting close. He must have opened his mouth to reply a beat too late however, as Choi Han took silence as his answer, and responded accordingly.

"Mmm!"

"How about now?"

What a bastard. Cale had subconsciously bucked his hips after Choi Han released his grip and began harshly palming him at a fast rate again. He was definitely close, but the second he'd finish, the awkward tension would be back thicker than ever.

They had probably been doing this for eight or nine minutes so far, maybe even ten.

'Fuck!'

Choi Han was sucking on his sweet spot again like a hungry little leech. Cale arched his back, but that only made his nipples brush against Choi Han's rough hands harder.

Sensing that something was happening, Choi Han picked up the pace with everything he was doing, sending Cale's nerves into overdrive. After another ten seconds of absolute pleasure, the end was near.

"Huff...huff...huff...mmm...ugh—"

His voice cracked as his head fell back, letting his hips buck forward. His eyes pinched shut, and he bit his lip almost to the point of bleeding. His back arched a bit and his breathing was out of synch as he finally reached the finish line.

Choi Han removed his hand but stayed where he was for a few moments, until Cale raised his legs up a bit, nudging him with his knees.

"H, hey, you—"

"Cough!"

Choi Han immediately rolled off and sat at the opposite end of the well, facing away from him.

Cale stared at the back of his head. 'Is he actually weak against the cold? His ears are even brighter red.'

Hmm, well, it didn't really matter to Cale. All that did matter was that he was warm again.

"... Than—"

"You're welcome."

Cale crossed his arms to keep his temperature from dropping, and glared at Choi Han's head some more. Luckily, it seemed their dislike for one another wouldn't change because of this event. They would go right back to hating each other.

'......'

Choi Han was not as mentally stable as Cale.

He planted a hand over his red face as it turned a few shades darker. Now that that was over, his critical thinking skills had partially returned. He internally bashed himself again and again for continuing when he was obviously given the chance to stop.

'I even gave him two hickies! One wasn't enough?! What's wrong with me!?'

He clenched his hands. Since he was a swordmaster, all of his senses were sharpened. Every scent, noise, and detail did not escape him throughout that entire situation, and he would be lying if he said that it hadn't reeled him in.

He felt like he had just woken up from a brainwashing session or a hypnosis spell. The scent of sex lingered in the area surrounding Cale, and Choi Han covered his nose again to make sure he wouldn't get sucked in. Just now, Cale had rubbed a knee up against his crotch as well, most likely on accident. The hot breaths coming from him created clouds of fog visible even from the corner of his eye. It was extremely hard to focus...

'Why did I even propose such an idea?! Why did he accept?! Were we both trying to call each other's bluffs or something?!'

Choi Han chewed his lip. He would probably never look at Cale the same way again. No, he definitely would not be able to act normal around him.

Every time he imagined his face, it was all sweaty and red with lust instead of wine, and every time he tried to remember his voice, only that sound would play.

He felt like he was going crazy.

"... here!...er?...oi Han?...!"

Choi Han abruptly lifted his head as his ears picked up on faint shouting. After a few seconds he heard it again.

"Do you hear something? Why are you staring at the sky?"

He sat up and turned his neck to the side to talk to Cale, making sure to not look at him. "My comrades are nearby."

Cale quickly sat up and started shouting along with Choi Han. Their voices easily reached the sharpened ears of the heroes, and soon they were at the entrance of the well.

"Choi Han, I'm going to give you and young master Cale flight magic!"

"Okay, we're ready!"

Cale didn't feel the need to talk as his body started to rise in the direction he wanted to go. He pulled his coat down to cover the wet spot on his pants, and brushed back his hair.

He happened to glance at Choi Han at that moment, and noticed his look of nervousness.

'Hm? Why is he like that?'

But upon further inspection, Cale realized what the issue was.

'...He's hard?'

Choi Han had a rather large erection that he was urgently trying to cover with his cloak.

Cale blinked. 'That bastard is actually hard...?'

"Pfft, haha!"

Now that was funny.

A/n: this was my first time writing anything sexual btw. Please give feedback aha

Also for those wondering, Ron and Rosalyn definitely noticed the hickeys.

Once again, thx for reading

(Slightly edited, April 6)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.6K 17
The Goddess of Existence were doing her normal routine for the day. Watching Cale for every world and making sure he's safe and comfortable. The Go...
11.4K 673 9
The son of a Count in Northeast of Roan Kingdom, is named Cale Henituse, had lost his mother and his father had neglected him. The once cheerful chil...
92.3K 6.6K 60
a regresser and a transmigrating reincarnator face the horrors of a romance novel together Put less succinctly, in one of the many parallel world...
40.4K 1.3K 32
Cale and his company's everyday interaction. Short stories for a month. Dedicated to the entire Trash of the Count's Family characters, as a -thank y...