๐ˆ๐ง ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ; ๐“. ๏ฟฝ...

By blckkrsu

Takemitchi attracts some dangerously handsome delinquents, without noticing. More

๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
announcement.
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

19

1.5K 68 7
By blckkrsu

—🌙

Truce

Some days later

The Toman executives were currently holding an important meeting to discuss a few matters.The atmosphere was quite heavy, that it would cut a knife, considering that they've just heard about the news between the Black Dragons and also about Takemitchi. 

"I had no idea Hakkai was the little brother of the Black Dragon’s leader." Chifuyu said‚ anger evident in his voice. He was furious about what happened to his Takemitchi.

“I bet you know this‚ Mitsuya?” asked Nahoya turning his head to where the lilac-haired boy is seated. Smile is still present in his face but it is not so sincere.

The said boy could only stay silent. He is guilty about what happened to the younger man.

“Black Dragons? What a hassle.” said Mucho but is willing to beat faces.

"What a bunch of shits, didn't we already beat the previous generation?” added Kazutora clicking his tounge in the process.

"Then, we'll have to beat them once again!” Baji crack his knuckles at the thought.

“This won’t be easy as you thought Baji-san.” Chifuyu sighed‚ seated beside Baji.

Draken just ignored them and he said something like ‘enter’ and the doors opened revealing Hakkai and Takemitchi.

“As you know some days ago‚ Takemitchi with Hakkai encountered Black Dragons. Taiju almost beaten up Takemitchi but Hakkai handed himself in with him saying that Taiju won’t be hurting both Takemitchi and his younger sister‚ Yuzuha.” Draken stated.

“This means.. a declaration of war.” He added.

As Draken declared about the war Kazutora and Baji starts cracking their knuckles‚ a smile present in their faces.

“As Baji-san said earlier‚ we already beaten the Black Dragons‚ yes?” asked Mucho.

“This won’t be an easy fight. Yes‚ we beated the 9th Generation but 10th Generation is totally different.” said Mitsuya.

“Hakkai If something happened to Takemitchi that day‚ I will surely kill you myself.” threatened Kazutora.

Takemitchi just said his ass he surely do anything to make the boy safe even if it will cost his own life.

“I will not make any excuses. Yes it’s my fault I brought Takemitchi there without him knowing that we are heading to a Black Dragon’s turf.” He looks at the commander‚ who was silent since the meeting began.

“So‚ I‚ Shiba Hakkai‚ vice captain of the second division... request to leave the gang.” Hakkai bowed to Mikey.

Mikey’s obsidian eyes bore in Hakkai’s almost shaking self.

“Hmmm.” Mikey finally said something.

“Are you okay with this?” Mikey ask. Hakkai was about to shake his hand when someone beats him into it.

“No! I disagree.” Takemitchi almost shouts.

All eyes are now on him making him a little bit uncomfortable.

Takemichi..”

Draken turns his head towards their leader‚ “What’s your decision‚ Mikey?” Mikeya djusts his seating‚“I’ll leave it up to Mitsuya‚ since he’s the second division captain”

All of their eyew are now to the lilac haired boy who was now standing walking his way to the blue haired boy‚  emotion is not currently showing on his handsome face.

“Sorry‚ Taka-chan. I have already made my mind.” Hakkai said.

“Don’t be sorry Hakkai.” said Mitsuya making the blue haired boy confuse all of the sudden.

I understand.” The lilac haired boy said‚ a small smile is present in his face.

Hakkai smile is big‚ he shouted “THANK YOU TAKA-CHAN! IT WAS PLEASURE WORKING WITH YOU AND I’M SORRY!”

Mitsuya just waved his hand chuckling in embarrassment. Who knew the shy Hakkai he knew would shout.

Mitsuya smiles facing the blue haired boy‚ “Huh? What do you mean? I didn’t say you would leave. Let me talk to Taiju. I’ll settle this myself.”

Whatt??!’ Hakkai was about to protest when Mitsuya beat him to eat.

“Don’t worry about your brother.”

—🌙

Taka-chan, maybe it's not a good idea to meet with Taiju after all. Nothing you can say will get a good result out of him.He's a piece of shit.” Hakkai said.

They are now walking to Hakkai’s house with a rambling Hakkai.

“Would you stop? Stop handling this all by yourself and why is Takemitchi tagging along?” asked Mitsuya who tilt his head a little to Takemitchi who was smiling and shaking his hands.

“Hi!!” Takemitchi said cheerfully.

“What?! What the hell are doing here Takemitchi!” said Hakkai.

“I just want to‚ I don’t want you guys to get hurt‚ hehehe.” Takemitchi said‚ hand is his neck‚ smiling sheepishly.

Hakkai and Mitsuya rolled their eyes‚ knowing Takemitchi he probably wants to help Hakkai.

Mitsuya sighs‚ his body now facing Takemitchi.

You know Takemitchi‚ this is danger-”

“Yeah‚ I know Mitsuya. I just want to help. Can I tag along? Pretty pleaseee??” asked Takemitchi his ultimate weapon is out.

Puppy Dog Eyes Jutsu

‘Ah. So cute. What will I do about you mahal.’ Mitsuya thought.

‘Ah. I’m blushing god.’ thought Hakkai.

Mitsuya sighed knowing Takemitchi is persistent and stubborn just like their leader.

Yayy! Thank you hahaha mwa mwa.” Takemitchi smiled both at both of them.

—🌙

They are now inside Hakkai’s household.

Taiju is sitting in a couch his arms slacked back and both of his legs are on the table.

“Nice to meet you‚ Taiju-san.” Mitsuya greeted.

“You are the one that manipulates my little bro. You piece of shit.” said Taiju.

“That’s quite an accusation Taiju-san. I did not do such a thing.” He said calmly. Veins pop out Taiju head.

“I’ll kill you ass‚ you bitch.”

The tension in the room increased ten fold. The tension was so thick that Tanjiro’a sword can only cut it.

“So? What do you want Mitsuya. Better keep it short.” Taiju said clicking his tounge in annoyance.

“I’ll let Hakkai go with your gang.” said Mitsuya.

“Haha‚ that’s funny. Isn’t the reason why you are here is to stop that?” Taiju grinned.

“But...in exchange‚ set Yuzuha free.”

Hakkai’s eyes widened while Taiju was shock.

“Taka-chan! What are you saying..?”

“Haha‚ what a fucking joke!”

Mitsuya widens his eyes when Taiju suddenly charged at him while Hakkai yelled his name, but luckily he blocked the incoming punch.

Taiju click his tounge.

“I will say it again. I will let Hakkai join your gang if you let Yuzuha go.” said Mitsuya.

“and what if I refuse?” asked Taiju‚ already back in his earlier position.

“This it’s an all out war.” Mitsuya said.

“Alright.” Taiju said as he grinned.

They both shake his hands. “Then it’s a truce. I will keep my word. I will... not hit Yuzuha again.”

Outside.

In the end Black Dragon got Hakkai by their side and then the truce happened.

He accompany Mitsuya and Takemitchi to the gate.

Hakkai thanks Mitsuya with sadness and guilt in his eyes.

“Hakkai, no matter how hard things get...” He turns his head towards Hakkai‚ "

“Only use your strength to protect.”

Hakka is starting to tear up.

“Don’t hate the situation you are born into‚ Hakkai.” Mitsuya smiles.

—🌙

Later that day‚ Mitsuya is at Takemitchi’s house. Takemitchi invited Mitsuya earlier after Hakkai returned to his house.

“So? What do you want Mitsuyaa?” asked Takemitchi‚ his head popping from the kitchen door.

“Anything‚ as long as you are the one that made it.” Mitsuya smiles at Takemitchi noticing the blush on the other’s face.

‘yes! takashi - 1‚ the rest - 0’ Mitsuya smiled at the thought.

“okay.. just wait for a few Mitsuya.”

“okay Takemitchi. Take your time.”

—🌙

After some time Takemitchi return to the living room‚ something in his hands - tray.

On the tray are a two glass of pineapple juice and karaage.

“Here you go.”

Takemitchi place the tray on the table.

“Eat up‚ Mitsuya!”

“i rather eat you Takemitchi” mumbled Mitsuya but fortunately Takemitchi heard it.

“What are you saying Mitsuya?” ask Takemitchi , blushing.

—🌙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.4K 35
When a rich boy transfers to a school to win over a girl because of her looks only to fall in love with another because of her big heart.
8.2M 275K 92
After six new boys meet (Y/n), they begin an unhealthy obsession over the female and soon take it too far. There's not much chance of her escaping th...
60.2K 1.8K 39
Completed. Lies escapes from those luscious lips, take a look on those eyes the truth will speak.