Ascension - Book Eight - Man...

By EeveeAndras

Ending a war doesn't often mean immediate peace for there are always those who wish for things to return to t... More

Author's Notes
Chapter 1 (New)
Chapter 2 (new)
Chapter 3 (new)
Chapter 4 (new)
Chapter 5 (new)
Chapter 6 ( M) (new)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (M)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 ( M)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 ( M)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 ( M)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (M)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (M)
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 (M)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 (M)
Chapter 58 (M)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 (M)
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 (TW)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 (M)
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (M)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (M)
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100 (M)
Chapter 101 (M)
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 (M )
Chapter 107
Chapter 108 (M)
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120 (M)
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130 (M)
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 (M)
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146 (M)
Chapter 147 (M)
Chapter 148 (End)
End and QA
Extra - The Mechanic (M)
Extra - Your turn (M)
Extra- Christmas
Extra- Easter Dinner (M)

Chapter 115 (M)

166 20 6
By EeveeAndras

"Hey! Don't go yet!" Tiberius trots over to break our escape route, I can only smirk slightly at Verando's obvious impatience. Was he that desperate? It wasn't often I got to be on this side of things. "I've got one more friend who's dying for a sample... it's not the best gig.. but he's someone we'd to well to befriend."

Unimpressed, Verando brushes the Siren off only for him to jump before us. "He's a shadow man. I think he's a god in disguise... or at least he is now." We both freeze, stopped in our tracks, it makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up as I glance protectively at the gray-haired man. His roots had already darkened since the first exposure to Fenrir and the brightness of his eyes continued to concern me with each scratch at the surface. 

"All the more reason to not engage." I interrupt quickly, "We have had a successful event, I don't want Fenrir being spooked into revealing himself when we don't know what it's doing to Randy."

Tiberius crosses his arms over his chest, I note his outfit, the tightly clad leather hugging his slim but fit body. He'd already changed his clothes, it'd be hard to convince him to let us leave with the amount of dedication already spread across his smug face. "Stop hogging the Demi-God, Nic." He complains, "We need someone to remove the cuff that is stronger than Bastet, pick the right patron and it'll be off in no time. The more alliances we can form, the more power we will have if Seth shows up."

"Why would-" Shaking his head, Verando runs a hand through his hair in frustration. "As if there were a reason for any of this. Fine. What do you want?"

Tiberius almost appears coy, with a light shrug he smirks mischievously as he holds up a bag. "Go change, it's just a sample for a more adult crowd. I should have brought April but I thought this might be too much for her, so you're stuck being my wingman. Tucci has a teenage daughter who needs a band for her 17th birthday."

Scowling, Verando snatches the bag, "Reduced to a birthday party? You do know I slaughtered cities and have a well-respected hitman in France, right? Did they not reassemble you correctly from the last time I took you apart?"

With a half-hearted apology, Tiberius shoos him off toward the bathrooms. "He will be indebted to us, God's love their kids, and while we don't know if he's a god yet- Tucci's daughter is very important to him. We need to make friends. Well, Nic and I do, now go." 

I don't like this, shifting awkwardly, I watch his back until he disappears into the rear of the building before noticing Tiberius is watching me. "You seem to be enjoying yourself," he notes. 

"This is what I've always been good at, I was also about to get laid so maybe you should be searching for my good favor." 

The Siren waves over the small group surrounding the tall, slim man. His skin was deep, rich, and tan with speckled freckles over his cheeks and bright red eyes. Long strands of beaded dreads pulled back into a messy tied ponytail that went nearly to his lower back. "Trust me, we secure these deals and we can build our own damn school and step away from this damned parade."

The under-his-breath tone surprises me, I thought Tiberius loved this sort of thing, but it appeared he might be just as tired as we were. While there was some to be desired on our side, Tiberius did do the majority of the managing and organization, though he'd been doing this for as long as there was money to be made it seemed he was growing weary of the rock star life style. 

Or. 

Perhaps he was growing sick of us tagging along. 

"Thank you, Tiberius." I tell him quietly, smiling toward our approaching guests. 

"For what?" He grumbles, cocking an eyebrow. 

"Everything."

Smirking, he nudges me with his hip, wrapping his arm around me in an intimate way that makes me regret ever mentioning it to him. "Aww, you do like me, don't you?"

Twisting out of his grasp, I greet the man he'd been calling Tucci, the blood red orbs search me curiously before landing on my cuff with unhidden curiosity. "Good evening."

His accent was thick, and heavy, Tiberius describes him as Cajun but the tone is hard to place, not that I had much to compare it to. "Nicolas." I nod to him, unwilling to extend any part of my body to anyone who entertained dark arts. If he truly were a shadow man, I'd prefer to stay away from him. 

Noting my lack of formality, the corner of his full lips curls up slightly. "You're smart, eh? Do you not trust me?"

"No, I don't," I tell him bluntly. 

"Who trusts anyone, nowadays?" Tiberius chimes in with an attempt to de-escalate any tension. But, the man did not seem angry, only curious for he hadn't taken his eyes off my cuff. 

"I don't trust a wolf in sheep's clothing either.... not often you see a truly hidden beast such as yourself. A lycan with magic." Turning his attention toward Tiberius, he folds his hands in front of his body with a heavy exhale, "So. This performance. Your partner. Mr.Mercer. Where is he?" Gesturing around, we all take a moment to attempt to find my husband. 

I hardly recognize him in the outfit Tiberius had provided for him. Similar to one at the concert, only this time instead of a vest it was a leather jacket that ended just short of his wrists. He wore a simple torn half shirt underneath, gray in color with a distorted logo shredded across his chest. I could just glimpse the bottom of his rib cage, the rest of his stomach exposed down to his black hip-hugger jeans. 

With the heavily studded belt, and the delicious lines of his pelvis plunging into the snug pants, I catch him lighting a cigarette as he approaches. Taking a long drag, the fingerless gloves complete the look as he wedges the cancer stick between two fingers. "I think you just have a poorly sense of humor." He growls towards the Siren, who looks pleased with his work. 

It suits him, much as it's so out of character for his look, I find it hard to resist with him so close. Silently, I thank Tiberius for all his sins, swallowing back my own desires to introduce Verando to Tucci. 

"My daughter's a big fan." He points out, smiling towards the taller man. In the black boots, he was even taller. 

Scoffing, Verando takes another long drag, "You shouldn't let your kids listen to this shitty music." he spits, running a hand through his hair as Tucci chuckles. A true belly laugh, making his posse awkwardly chuckle behind him. 

"I was told you were funny." He muses, earning a confused look from Tiberius. "Actually it's my 8-year-old who adores you-" Hesitating, he taps his chin for only a moment, "The concert music you sing..?"

I knew we'd sealed the deal with the mention of a younger child who appreciated the classics. Holding his cigarette between his lips, Verando searches the deep red eyes before exhaling the smoke out of his nose. "Got a picture?" He manages through his teeth past the stick he was unwilling to relinquish. 

Like two dads on a soccer field, Tucci pulls out his phone and shows my leather-clad warlord a few pictures of the young girl and her love for the piano. "None of my friends can offer the experience you can. I agree, this music sucks."

"She's cute." He sighs, flicking out his cigarette and stuffing it into the pocket of Tiberius's jacket. "Alright. Send me the date, I'll see what I can do. Come on, you've got one song in me then I'm going home. I look ridiculous-"

Capturing his hand, I roughly jerk him back towards me, catching him off guard as I grip the chain around his neck to pull him down to my level. Hooking my arm around his neck, I invade his mouth with my tongue as I kiss him. Never mind the cigarette, it only seemed to add to the rock and roll decor. With a muffled grunt of disapproval, my knuckles crack as I tighten my grip on the chain, refusing to release him until we were both breathless. 

"You're mine when we leave here," I warn him under my breath, only to have him respond with my favorite look. Kissing him again, Tiberius clears his throat and I reluctantly release him to go perform the quick set of a rather provocative song. It was as if he were looking into my soul, making my breath catch and my heart pound in my ears. 

Back at the hotel, I shoulder my phone as I jot down a quick note on a nearby pad of paper. Cleo rambling in my ear about how much she enjoyed our company, the plans for upcoming venues, and everything from her weekend plans to how much she wished she could stay, I decided to recant my gratitude to Tiberius. 

I could see the Siren now, giggling to himself that he'd given this ditsy woman my number so that my evening plans would be thwarted. Little did he know, my warlord was as desperate as I was. "Nicolas, are you listening?" her voice brings me back to reality as I tilt my head back against the kitchen cabinet, the feeling of his mouth on my cock was pushing me dangerously close to my tolerance. 

"Sorry, I got distracted by something entertaining." I manage, meeting the bright blue gaze with a heavy swallow as he takes me into his throat hungrily. My fist knots in his hair tangled hair, I bite my lower lip and think of how I could end this conversation. "Why don't we discuss this over coffee? Tomorrow for brunch?" I manage, I'd hate myself for it in the morning but it was a worthwhile trade to have him sooner now.   

Verando pulls me from his mouth, dragging his tongue up the length of my erection, I tighten my grip on his hair to yank his head back and narrow my eyes at him. With a devious grin, tongue still exposed, he strokes his hand up and down my length. I shiver at the feeling of the leather of his glove on my skin, he was love drunk and there was no escaping him. 

Rolling my eyes heavily, I crush his face back into my crotch as he moans appreciatively for the rough treatment. "Oh, am I interrupting your evening? Are you watching TV?"

"I really must go, Cleo." I manage, knowing I'm being rude, hearing her slight frustration. She probably didn't get hung up on very often. "I promise we will talk tomorrow."

"Alright, Nicolas. I guess we can just sort out the details tomorrow.. I know a lovely place-" She drones on, I put her on speaker, placing the call on mute as I buck my hips against his mouth. 

"You're in so much trouble," I growl at him, his sinful tongue teasing me skillfully, the dedication to taking as much of me as possible was doing unspeakable things to my libido. 

"Good." he manages, placing a chaste kiss on the tip of my manhood. "Sorry to interrupt you and your friend." Licking his lips, he brushes his stubbled cheek against my cock to kiss the point of my hip, licking up my stomach as his hand strokes my length. "I think I was promised a good showing, was I not?" Glancing up at me once more, I drag my fingers through his hair before I press a button on my phone and turn it off. 

"She can wait until tomorrow." I manage, using his chain to pull him back to his feet only to catch his lips on the way up. I'm desperate, kissing him roughly as my hands slide up his shirt and find his nipples. I stroke and knead, twisting one of the erect nubs under my fingertips. "Maybe you need a piercing." I tease, eliciting a low moan from him. 

"Don't tempt me." Verando's voice is heavy against my lips, I throw my arms around his neck, hooking my hips over his waist as he grips my ass. 

This was uncharted territory, every time I got to this moment, I couldn't help but feel conflicted. Would I damage his fragile boundaries, was I repeating some sort of past trauma that'd send him further away from me? Hesitating, I bury my face in his neck as he turns to place me on the counter. "What's wrong?" Always checking in, always making sure I'm ok, I hook my ankles together to hug him tightly. 

"I don't want to do it wrong."

With a chuckle, he brushes his nose against mine, forcing me to reveal my face. "Darling, there's no script. If you're unsure, ask, trust me... I want this. You're not going to hurt me." Kissing my forehead, I nuzzle against his chin into his neck to kiss his collarbone, listening to our pounding heartbeats and the sound of our breathing. 

"I'm not a good dominant." I reason, sighing. 

"You're not a dominant. You're Nic, my Nic. If I wanted a dominant-" Considering his words, he places his palms on either side of my hips, trying to sort through his thoughts. "My brain isn't quite working." I giggle lightly at him, earning a hum of appreciation as he kisses the top of my head. "I do like this, trust me... I do. I've just never trusted anyone enough to let go like this. It's new for me, too."

Sitting up, I catch his gaze, wide-eyed as he searches my expression. "What if it's boring?"

"I'll give you endless shit, just as I always do."

Flicking him on the nose, I sigh heavily as he growls against my ear. Stage fright over something such as this was a difficult concept to approach. I worried about him, that he would overthink it and suddenly fear for his masculinity, and yet as he'd become a father it seemed as if his consideration for how others thought of him had dwindled to almost nothing. We weren't the same people we were seven or eight years ago. 

Sliding off the counter, I clear my throat, dusting myself off of all my concern as I look at the man before me. Pants around my ankles, I step out of them hurriedly, ignoring his amused expression. "Well, Mr.Mercer, if we're going to sign a contract that names me as your manager, I'm going to need more incentive than just cash."

Attempting to look serious, he puts on his best Alpha expression. "Are you purposing a trade, Your Majesty?"

Nodding, I hook one of my fingers into his belt loops. "I believe you've dressed for the occasion quite nicely, I think we could come up with some sort of arrangement. After all, you're one of my most difficult clients to book. I think you could do with an attitude adjustment, perhaps I could teach you some manners while we're at it."

Unhooking his belt, I pull him so that our bodies press into each other, making him snicker as he flashes me my favorite look. "Your Majesty-"

Yanking his belt off, I spin him around, shoving him against the counter to smack him swiftly across the ass with the belt. The groan of appreciation, the shiver in his body, and the sudden stillness make my mouth run dry. I'm nervous, was I going too far, was I hurting him?

"I think I've heard plenty out of you, Mr.Mercer. I much prefer this view. Now, hands behind your back. Take off your shoes." My command gets prompt obedience, I use the belt to bind his hands as he kicks out of his boots and I press him toward the bedroom. 

My heart pounds in my ears, deafening as I lead him, attempting to come up with the rest of the scene on the fly as I push him back onto the bed, keeping him on his back with his legs hanging off. Removing my shirt, I felt much more incontrol before him in my underwear, with his eyes raking over me and his erection clearly tenting his pants. 

Placing my foot between his thighs, I raise an eyebrow at him as he grunts in surprise. "You pervert, you're already hard and I haven't even touched you yet. One might think you wanted this."

Parting his lips to speak, I press my heel into his crotch, making him flinch. "Don't speak unless I ask you to. If you're good, and you please me, I'll reward you at the end. Understand?"

With a nod, I step onto the bed to straddle his hips on my knees, leaning over to the nightstand to grab the lubricant and pour some into my hand, before raising an eyebrow at him and dumping some of the contents onto his stomach. His breath catches, those bright eyes boring into me as I smirk at his discomfort. 

"I like you dirty." I respond to his questioning look, tailing my finger up the length of his stomach to stroke slowly over his chest and then back down to his pants. Undoing the button, I allow him to spring free, surprised that he wasn't wearing underwear under these clad jeans. "Is this for me? What would the public say if they saw you like this?"

Wrapping my fist around him, in a slow motion I stroke up, appreciating the size of him in my hand and forcing myself not to revert back to my old comfort. I wanted to make this my own experience, especially while he was sober and willing. Cursing under his breath, he tilts his head back and I slide my free hand up to pinch one of his nipples and stop my hand. 

"No talking." I scold.

"Are you mad?" He protests heavily, flinching as I grip onto his manhood roughly with my hand. Gasping, my free hand leaves his chest to grip his chain, trying not to focus on how the rough treatment was making him bleed. 

"Not a word. I didn't say you couldn't make a sound, but no words." I tell him firmly. "Understand?"

Growling back at me, I smirk, shoving two fingers into his mouth as I start to stroke again. That torturous tongue teases between the digits, hungry for contact as I slide my fingers in and out past his teeth. "You really are a pervert. I think you're more hard now than when we started. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were hoping this would happen, that I would take advantage of you. You're an ass who needs to learn some manners."

Biting my fingers with a growl, I retract quickly to stick them in my own mouth, tasting him on my hand. "Alright. If that's how you want it." In a quick motion, I flip him over, shoving his hips up into the air as his face is pressed heavily down into the bed. Yanking his pants down the rest of the way, I deliver another firm smack to his ass. "I really did try and be nice to you."

Forcing his legs apart, though using the pants to restrict his knees, I place a kiss on one ass cheek, feeling the tremble of anticipation in his thighs. "This is what you wanted, right? To be treated poorly? Only, I refuse to play your game. I think I'd much rather see you in a heap, begging me to take you like a true whore." 

He was good at this game, remaining silent, only glaring at me over his shoulder yet I could tell by his heavy breathing and his impressive hard on how turned on he was. Using my fingers, I slide one into him, pouring a generous amount of lubricant over them as I slide them in and out. "You're going to have to relax more than that if you want me to take you." I warn him, hearing the responding groan as I tease him. 

Being on his side for the equation for so long would give me the experience to be torturous, focusing on the sweet spot that makes him gasp every time I hit it. Curling my fingers, teasing him, till he was beginning to squirm under my touch, it was sending me over the edge with desire for the quivering man. "Nic-"

I insist on the spot, feeling his body tense, knowing he was getting close only to stop and retract my fingers. Leaving him shaking, panting, cursing under his breath. "I told you not to talk."

"Fucking hell-"

Plunging my fingers back into him, he cries out, cursing under his breath as I attack his sweet spot again. Watching his reactions, hearing me make sounds I had only imagined him making, this was so different than the other two times I'd had him this way. 

Stopping once more, I leave him on the brink, panting as he buries his face into the blanket with a groan of frustration. "Already shaking?" I trail my fingers over his erection, making him jerk from the sensation. "I thought you were a pro? You haven't even managed to stay quiet."

With a smirk, I place my hands on his hips, making him jolt as he looks at me over his shoulder. There was concern there, a deep-seated fear, a plea not to hurt him even though he said nothing. "I'm not done with you yet, don't look so hopeful," I tell him softly, lowering myself to invade his entrance with my tongue. 

I wouldn't have ever thought this would be something I'd enjoy, watching him like this, controlling his reactions, Verando moaned deep in his throat despite pleas to stop. "Nic- gods, dont- You must-n't- Ah! Fuckin' hell-" 

Sinking his teeth into the comforter, I leave him a trembling mess again as he nears the edge. "Baby, I could play with you like this for hours," I hum, stroking my hand over his cock once more, relishing in the feel of him so close to the brink. I spot him shaking his head, I proceed with the use of my tongue, the jeans keeping him from moving much more than he'd already been allowed. 

"Ah! Nic!" He pleads, a desperate moan catching my attention as I climb back to my knees and plunge my fingers into him once more. I was losing my own patience, desperate to feel him, desperate to him lose himself. "I'm losing my mind."

"Yet you're still talking." I challenge, shoving him onto his side as I shove his knee up to keep him exposed. "Are you saying you accept my terms?"

Verando nods, shutting his eyes tightly, I know he's impossibly close. 

"Ask me." I demand him, stilling my fingers, drinking in every exposed inch of this sinful man. How could I love someone anymore? How did I keep finding new ways to be completely enthralled with him? The way he watches me, curled into his side, flushed and heavy as he struggles to catch his breath, I swallow hard to keep from pouncing on him. 

Perhaps there was something to foreplay that I'd been missing. 

"Please.. gods, Nic, fuck me." He manages, gritting his teeth as I press my length into him. For once, my wolf stayed out, knowing that we were on the edge of what he could tolerate as far as submission. 

This was tender territory, I didn't want him to be spooked off by a savage side of myself that didn't belong in our bedroom. "Randy..." I manage, pressing my hand into his side and pinning his knee as high as his pants would allow as I fill him. "You feel amazing."

I couldn't expect him to be enthralled with this as I was, I knew the bottom wasn't his preference and it was a vulnerable place for him to be. Pulling off his pants the rest of the way, I flip him onto his back and stroke his length as I thrust against him. I wouldn't torture him in this part, I wanted him to enjoy it, and I wanted him to not regret it. 

Starting to squirm again, he reaches a new octave as he bites his lower lip and whimpers deep in his chest. "Nic, please-"

"You can come but I'm not stopping." The permission was all he needed, finishing as I thrust into him, feeling his body tighten around me and watching him fall apart as he trembled. "You're so beautiful." I manage, relentless with my hand as I continue to stroke him despite the hypersensitivity. 

"Ah!" Bracing myself on one hand over him, I quicken my pace as I stroke him, feeling him jerk and buck against me from the overloading sensation. "I can't. It's too much." he manages, eyes shut as I sink my teeth into the base of his neck.  "I can't take it."

Verando locks his thighs around my hips, whether to stop me or encourage me, I lose myself in him as I take him relentlessly. Cursing under my breath, tasting his blood on my tongue, pressing my body against his as my train of thought goes blank and all I can think of is how incredible this feels. Incoherent as I near completion, begging him to come for me, cursing each time I filled him. 

I finish with a loud moan, feeling him follow behind me with his own desperate cry. Panting hard, soaked in sweat, I'd succeeded in reducing my warlord into a puddle of desire. I move to sit up and feel him tense. "Not again.  I can't- Please Nic."

"No more, we're done," I reassure him, sliding out from between his legs to flip him over and untie his hands. Helping him out of his jacket, I'm honestly shocked by the state of him, though I was used to my prostate being triggered, I remember it being a mind-blowing experience for me the first couple of times as well. "Are you alright?"

Flopping back onto to the bed, his chest heaves as he lays there in the aftershock. "I think my heart stopped."

"Now you know how I feel." I tease gently, making him jump as I skirt my hand over his abdominals. With a giggle, I take his hand, kissing his knuckles. "I'm not going to have you again, I promise. I just want to give you a massage, you're going to be sore tomorrow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 11.7K 44
Book One of the Alpha Series -- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'ALPHA'. Sometimes, the story isn't supposed to be about you. Sometimes, you are the weakest link...
1M 37.9K 51
Hands, touch. That's all I felt. Everywhere. A burning sensation was all I could focus on, it was overwhelming. But I didn't want it to stop. I don'...
764K 46.2K 75
Mature Content including violence, sex, and language The gods are fighting. Mortal creatures worship and pray, scheme and plot, all in the name of th...
1K 117 39
[COMPLETE] For centuries, the sorcerer Milo tried to run away from his old coven and the creatures that were waiting for him there. The memories of p...