Till the end of time

By NovaWwritesss

Linnea Johnson and Warren Reid have had a bond like no other since childhood till all of that is threatened w... More

*character aesthetics*
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
*A/N*

19

1.7K 41 40
By NovaWwritesss

........

"If you like her just say that." Oliver raises an eyebrow at me shrugging.

I hate children

It's once again Sunday night and Oliver's back over at the house to do his weekly ritual of terrorizing me.

"I don't like her." I roll my eyes. Maybe a little. But it's not right. It's not fair to her and I need to stop it.

For one i practically abandoned her and even though we're friends again it's forgiven but never forgotten and i know that.

She's my best friend for heaven's sake.

She would run for the hills if she knew I liked her even the slightest bit.

It's not fair for me to like her after the pain I've caused her.

"Shore." I'm going to kick him.

"Oh come on! You just talked about her for like 15 minutes." That might be true but still.

"You can't tell me you don't even like her just a little." I shake my head. "A tincy wincy bit?" He offers putting his thumb and pointer finger together.

"Drop it Oliver before I drop you." I give him an unamused look.

"Oh please, I already know you like her." Brat.

"How would you even know that? You've never even met her." I argue folding my arms over my chest.

"What are you talking about? I see her all the time when she and Tyler hang out." What?

"Oh please the only time they've hung out is when we hang out as a group and you've never been there when we're all together," I told him.

"No." He starts. "I mean when they hang out alone." He draws out. I never knew they hung out with just the two of them before.

"I hear them sometimes. Making very odd noises I must say. She's always screaming his name probably because he's a dick." Oliver scoffs.

My head snaps in his direction. "What?"

"Are you fucking with me?" My hands go into a tight fist. He has to be lying no way Linnea and Tyler fuck and mess around or whatever. There's no way.

"I'm dead serious pal. Sorry." He swings his feet back and forth like the little shit he is. "Its always, "Oh, Tyler!!" It's disgusting." He scoffs.

I look at him in disbelief. I can't even imagine it. Oh god, i don't want to imagine it. I might throw up in my mouth.

I stare at him for a while longer, unable to comprehend this news. I'm going to have to ask them about that.

All of a sudden he burst out into laughter falling to the ground and rolling around clutching his stomach.

Wheezing like a dead animal.

"Why are you laughing? This is not funny." I grumble.

"Oh god! You should've seen your face, Oh my! I should've recorded that shit!" He cries out in between laughs.

"So you're lying?" I have some hope in my voice.

"Of course I am, you are right I've never met this lovely Linnea you speak so highly of." My then tense shoulders relax slightly. "Ah, but Reid, man this just goes to prove my point correct. You in fact do like Miss. Johnson." He points to me.

"Okay, okay. Maybe a little." I mumble feeling a smile come onto my face at the thought of her.

He pokes my sides giggling and I shove his hand away but he decides to continue digging his hole deeper.

I grab his hands stopping him and he looks at me for a second like he forgot how small he is in comparison to me.

I tickle under his arms and at his sides. He laughs out loud, almost cackling.

He's always been a pretty happy, sarcastic, and overall funny kid. I may act like I don't like him but he's pretty much my little brother.

His giggles bring joy to my life and probably anybody who is around him. He's a little ball of sunshine.

I continue to tickle him as he begs me to stop laughing. I hear the door open and the sound of what sounds like 3 voices floods my ears.

I turn around and look over my shoulder to see Tyler, His mom, and Dayton strolling in through the door with bags of takeout in hand.

Oliver stands still somehow laughing over the bags of food that are now sitting on the kitchen island going to reach into the bag but Tyler slaps his brother's hand away. He gives him a dirty look.

"Mom! Ty is being rude." He complains to his mom.

"Oh stop it you two would you. Tyler let him have some food?" She gives him a pointed look.

He throws his hands in the air looking at me to see if I just witnessed the same thing. I make funny faces at him and he flips me off.

"Mrs. FIcher! Tyler flipped me off!" I say trying to get him in trouble with his mom.

Mrs. FIcher can be scary, she's very strict and she's an amazing mom. She's been a motherly figure to me ever since my mom passed.

"Tyler boy! You better watch yourself before I fix it for you young man." She says stearnly, plating the food onto paper plates.

Tyler mumbles something under his breath going to help his mom plate the food and set the table.

We have a tradition every other week to eat takeout together before Mrs. Fischer takes Oliver home.

It's nice, it gives Dayton and I a sense of family while away at college. Dayton being from the West Coast rarely sees his family.

He mentioned he was planning on staying in Minnesota after graduation for his job.

Oliver sits across from me with Tyler to his left. Dayton sits next to me and Mrs. Fischer at the head of the table laughing and smiling. We all have a good time eating and talking about our week then bid goodbye to Oliver and his mom.

Dayton checks out, and heads upstairs saying something about going to call Naomi.

I spot Tyler sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone, I decide to go talk to him.

I sit down in the chair across from the couch and look at him.

"Hey Ty, can I ask you something?" I ask him. He nods picking up his water from the coffee table.

"Yeah, What's up?" He questions bringing the cup to his mouth and taking a sip.

I know Oliver said he was kidding but you never know and it wont hurt to ask.

"Uh- so um." Damn it Warren get the words out. "Have you and Linnea ever had sex? Just curious." I say.

He spits out his water and looks at me with wide eyes like him crazy. "Have I and Linnea what?" He says in disbelief. "Of course not, oh god no she's like my little sister, Oh jeez man absolutely not, and I know how you feel about her."

"What? What do you mean how I feel about her?" I play stupid.

"Whatever man, I'm going to head up to bed dummy." He hits the back of my head and walks away.

I've always loved having deep conversations. Communication along with that, though I haven't been the best communicator the past three years I still think it's necessary.

Another reason she deserves better.

She's pretty. Beautiful, no, gorgeous. You know what words can't even describe her.

I feel a smile tug on the corner of my lips.

Snap out of it Warren.

She deserves better than you.

...........

Hello!!!!

TY FOR READING

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE TMMR

LEAVE ANYTHING YOU WANNA SEE HAPPEN IN THE STORY HERE👉

LOVE YALL SM HAVE A GOOD NIGHT OR DAY OR AFTERNOON

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 4.5K 48
Blair Bass, pretty, smart and independent has been in love with her best friend for forever. Deciding, that her senior year is gonna be the year of c...
2K 27 38
Hearts intertwine, but some remain elusive than others. *** In the hushed corners of the campus library and the roaring arenas of ice hockey, Mila Yo...
1.2K 417 50
Some people wait their whole lives to find the perfect friend. But not Isabella Washington. She knew she'd be best friends with Aiden Cunningham the...
47.1K 1.1K 31
~ Featured 2× on @StoriesUndiscovered's Reading List Tales Of The Heart. ~ Featured on @WattpadEmpowered's Reading List Monthly Spotlight. ~ Winner...