The Obsession | Villain BakuT...

Autorstwa amyau_08

Living in a world without quirks, almost graduate High-school I was hiding his true powers from the world. Ex... Więcej

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 2

532 11 1
Autorstwa amyau_08

The drive home was filled with conversation and laughter as the both of us carried on with out chat. I don't have a favourite parent, but yet I feel like I can tell Dad anything since he understood me. I couldn't be more than grateful to have my Dad as...well, my father. When he finally parked in the garage, he told me that if I wanted to learn my true power, I'd have to go through the most torturous thing he never recommended me to do. Homework. I resented at first, but after a moment of silence I reluctantly went inside slamming the door violently.

All I've been waiting for this whole day is to learn how to become a warlock. I had obstacles of Math, Science and other school work to deal with, yet now I'm home at last to only drag myself into more hellish work. I went to my room and sat down at my desk, digging into my bag and grab my laptop, placing it on the desktop. Most of our homework is sent to us on of computers, but unfortunately we still had the paper work to do.

I logged onto my laptop and went to my emails, immediately finding the bucket list of work that Ms Fulke sent us. 'That piece of-'

I groaned as I saved it into my files and began doing my homework. It was painful and brain killing, I never saw the point in doing homework when there's thousands of revision sessions at school. School doesn't test your knowledge, they test your memory. Teachers only repeat their lessons so you can memories their seventy minute lecture. It took me thirty minutes to complete my math homework, half the reason was I dozed off a little. Without finishing the rest, I went out of my files and entered crunchyroll. Most people my age usually consider anime just for children, but that's absolute rubbish. Say that anime is just like a silly kids cartoon and a weeb would beat your arse.

As I was watching an episode of Demon Slayer, my door suddenly burst open as I jumped out of my chair.

"Dad, what the hell?!" I yelled, "you scared the life outta me!" He leaned on the doorframe, giving me a stern look.

"And you're suppose to be doing your homework," Dad stated coldly. I sat back down and sighed, my heartbeat not slowing down.

"I'll do it later..." When I get home, I usually just relax and do my homework in the school library before roll class begins. "Y/n, do your work now. I'm not asking." I looked at my father, not daring to let a grin appear on my face.

"Does Mum know about the car rally?" I asked as I almost laughing seeing Dad's horrid expression.

"You wouldn't dare..." he muttered, his stern look turning into a cold glare. I leaned over grabbing my phone and Dad soon looked worried.

"Teach me one thing, and I won't tell her." Mum hated car rallies and thought they were dangerous, while Dad on the other hand was the complete opposite. He's even taken me to five. My father crosses his arms, knowing that I was only bluffing.

When I actually wasn't.

I'll admit, car rallies are fun but...I could be doing something better. I brought the phone to my ear, waiting patiently for her to pick up. Dad looked like he was panicking, when I heard her pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hi Mum."

"Sweetie, is everything ok?" I looked over at my Dad as I kept talking. "Oh everything's fine. I just wanted to know if Dad told you."

"Told me what?"

"That he-"

Just then, my phone what suddenly snatched out of my hand. I was about to grab it again when I froze, watching it levitate in the air while Dad had his hand up like he was controlling it. He grabbed it and brought it to his ear.

"That I'll be cooking dinner," he said. I couldn't hear what my mother was saying, but Dad hung up and threw my phone on the bed.

"You're a little shit, I hope you realise that," he scoffed, only then noticing my dumbfounded expression. My jaw hung as I couldn't believe that just happened.

"What the fuck?!"

"Oi, don't use that gutter mouth!"

I honestly couldn't care less, I was more amazed by what I witnessed.

"Do that again," I said, "please?" Dad hesitated before grabbing a coffee mug from my desk, making me flinch as he threw it in the air. Yet instead of crashing to the ground and shattering, my father brought his hand in front of him and suddenly the mug stop moving half way mid air. I watched as Dad turned his wrist making the mug turn. He moved his hand slowly side to side, and the cup followed like a puppet. A smile appeared across my face, hoping to do the same. Suddenly, Dad relaxed his hand, allowing it to fall to his side again.

The mug on the other hand fell.

I quickly reacted out and grabbed it before it could smash, unfortunately making me lose my balance and fall instead, hitting my shoulder badly on the floor.

"Ow..." I muttered, slowly sitting up and glanced at my Dad. He held out his hand, gesturing me to take it, I did as he helped me back up.

"You can be a bum sometimes."

"I'm your father, it's by job to annoy you. Now lets begin." He walked over to the bookshelf I had in my room and pulled out a random book.

Dad rolled his eyes and held the book up to me as I read the cover. Mha, Vol.6.

"Do you even read these?" he asked as I took the book from him, "because I've never seen you read it." I stared at him for a moment, putting the book down on my desk.

"Yes and no," I sighed, "I usually read it when there's no wifi." I've read the manga and watched the anime, however now I'm watching the new season.

(I've only started reading the manga, but I've gotten all the spoilers on my tiktok fyp 🙃)

My father scoffed as I sat back down, while he stood by me and gave me small instructions.

"All I want you to do is flip a page," Dad said, "it's easy and a nice start. Most pros do this just for practice, or if they're just to lazy to read properly." A cough escaped me, as I muttered that was him. Dad slapped the back of my head and I gave him a side glare. He thinks he's funny! I opened the book to a random page, waiting for my next instruction.

"Now, use your hand and let it hover over the page," Dad continued, "and slowly lifting your hand up, concentrating on nothing but the paper. Let your mind go blank and focus on nothing but that page."

I stared down at the book for a moment before glancing up at Dad.

"Can I do something that doesn't need me to focus?" My father slammed his hand on his forehead, like he heard one of Grandad's old jokes. Dad stormed out of the room and a returned a minute later with one of Mum's old candles, placing it in front of me.

"You'll still need to focus and don't complain!" he snapped as he noticed the disapproval on my face. You couldn't blame me though! He said to focus on nothing but on that one thing, that's basically telling a sad person to just be happy! My imagination is like a huge business company in my mind and is working its arse of 24/7.

Dad told me to just focus of the candle, saying I didn't need to make stupid had gestures which made me happy for one. I turned my full attention to the candle in hopes for a flame to spark. Dad said to just imagine I was the only person- no, the only breathing creature in the world and only the candle was in my presence. I stared at the candle blankly, determined for a least a small spark. 'Come on,' I thought, 'I'm not trying some Matilda crap here, I just wanna get this over and done with!' Dad seemed to notice the stress on my face and tried to hand me more advice, which only seemed worthless to me.

"Son, why don't you try-"

"Oh my- Dad I'm trying!" I groaned, looking at him, "you can't expect me to know what I'm doing just like that!" I slammed my hand on the desk and was about to continue, only to be stopped as a warm glowing sensation was coming from the candle. I froze, turning my attention to it and just stared at it blankly. 'What the...' I thought as I gazed at the growling light before glancing back at Dad. He held his hands up and took a step back.

"Don't look at me, I didn't do anything," he replied. Did that mean that I did it? My father seemed to read my expression before explaining to me.

"Sometimes you're emotions can drive you to using your power," Dad said, "however this seemed quicker than usual. The first time I tried making a candle light up it took about 20 minutes, or longer. Try using your emotions more, sooner you'll be doing it in no time." Dad let the room as I sat there dumbfounded, just staring at the glowing candle. I blowed it out, looking around the room until I noticed at my phone. 'I'll tell him...'

TO BE CONTINUED

______________________________

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.8M 99.1K 161
"...You can't go through life on your own, just like a hero can't always save the day on their own. Sometimes, they need a bit of help from their fri...
104K 2.2K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...
13.8K 324 33
As a 19 year old regular high school graduate you are on your way to college. But not just any college, you are going to UC. The college for potenti...
178K 6.5K 52
Izuku Midoriya disappeared at age thirteen without a trace. Years later and case forgotten, the League of Villains take center stage as the biggest t...