Out Of This World โœฐ The Outsi...

By slutt4dally

[ UPDATES EVERY OTHER-DAY AND ARE SLOW ] "๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
READ
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
NEW BOOK
THANKS EVERYONE!

Chapter Six

29 2 0
By slutt4dally

THE ONLY THING IM GOOD AT IS DESTROYING MYSELF.
__________

I got home from school and plopped on the couch with pony-boy — as always.

Everyone finally come home and we all sat down at the table as I dug my face into my mashed potatoes.

"So how was school?" Brad asked.

"Boring." I said as pony-boy held a huge smirk on his face.

"You seem to be happy, what it it?" Darry asked while the others agreed.

"I almost got kissed today." Pony-boy said wiggling his eyebrows while Adrianna rolled her eyes.

"It was a joke don't even." Adrianna said as the gang started to laugh and make dramatic noises.

"OOOHH!" Steve yelled from across the table.

"Adrianna's got a crush!" They all chanted while I felt my fingertips turn red, I ignored them though.

I was distracted on Johnny, He looked mad.

__________

It was time for bed and I couldn't sleep, I was on a chair by the window smoking.  I was to distracted on what happened with Johnny.

About 30 minutes later pony-boy came in my room to sleep with me ; he always sleep with me when he couldn't sleep.

"You really shouldn't smoke before bed." He said pulling a chair up next to me.

"Something's wrong with Johnny, I can tell." I said looking out the window.

"He just flunked a quiz, that's all." Pony-boy said stroking my back as I nodded. As much as I wanted it to be true I knew it was something else.

"I thought you quit?" Pony-boy said a little upset.

"I can't sleep, and I am quitting." I said leaning against him as he put his hand on my thigh.

"You know I only ever want the best for you, right?" He asked

"I know, and that's why I love you." I said jumping on the bed and pulling the covers over me.

He turned the light off and practically jumped onto me with his arm secured around me.

"I love you to."

__________

I woke up with the smell off bacon lingering in my nose.

I walked out into the kitchen with one of brads shirts  on with some sweatpants to see pony-boy with no shirt on ; cooking a whole meal for everyone.

"You didn't have to do all this." I said smiling as he smiled back.

"The things you do for people you love." He joked while all of the gang started walking out one by one.

__________

We all finished our food and I had to say something to Johnny, it was driving me mad

"Johhny we need to talk." I said as he followed me to the porch.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked him as he looked anywhere but me.

"I don't know." He said, upset.

"Why?" I asked.

He clicked his tongue before making eye-contact at me. "What makes you like him so much?" He asked while I looked at him confused

"Like who?" I said with no clue in the world.

"Pony-boy, you only like him and he's got every girl wrapped around his finger." He said.

"I don't like pony-boy like that, God why do you care so much!" I said out of anger.

He looked like he wanted to say something then paused. "Nothing." He said looking down.

"Are we good now? Because I really don't wanna argue anymore."

"Yeah where good now." He said as I walked inside.

__________

I was sitting on the couch reading a book when I noticed pony-boy staring at me.

"What?" I said, posing.

"When you said you could kiss me, did you really mean that?"

"Did I?" I said smirking at him while he smirked back.

He walked up close to me. "Did you?" He said so close to my face I could feel his breath.

"Mabye." I said looking at him while he just but his lip and looked at mine.

"Later pony-boy." I said pushing him away from me while he groaned.

"hey doll-face." Dally said panting as he wrapped his arm around me, I just ignored him but pony-boy gave him a glare that could kill.

"Mad much?" Dally said picking for a fight with pony-boy.

"Shut your trap before I shut it for you." Pony-boy said leaning against the counter while I stayed quiet

"Pussy." Dally taunted before walking out the door.

"Wow." I said impressed as he gave me a smile.

"Anything for you." He whispered as I read into my book.

"Adrianna I gotta question." He said plopping next to me and putting his arm around me.

"Hm?" I said not taking my eyes off the book.

"Your not with Johnny are you?" He said messing with this fingers.

"No?" I said looking up to him.

he was already looking at me.

"good, that means i can do this." he smirked and
leaned in.

wha-"

I was cut off by his lips brushing mine.

I closed my eyes and opened them, I couldn't believe this was happening.

I smiled before he fully pressed his lips onto mine.

I thought she was going to melt.

seriously, every feeling I ever had for any other
boy disappeared.

I didn't ever want his lips to leave mine,the soft
feeling was too desirable.

the electricity running through my body could've
powered the whole world and her heart could've
bursted, I was feeling tingly all over.

I couldn't believe this feeling even existed, it felt
so surreal.

I was in love.

Me, Adrianna shields was in love with Ponyboy Curtis. his soft blonde hair was always greased back to perfection and he was lots taller than me,which I
loved.

he always smelled like a little bit like cigarettes, or
campfires, and also fresh rain after it fell from the
sky. I loved it.

I had always hugged him and knew
how magical it felt.

there was no doubt, he was perfect.
I only wondered if he felt the same.
all of this i thought as we kissed, which was
only a matter of seconds.

Our lips broke and we stared into each other's.

"Was that your first kiss?" I asked him, absolutely love struck.

He nodded his head and that only made me feel more tingly.

__________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 345 17
hey, hey, hey, lover, i love you just the way you are ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐—๐–บ๐—…๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œelf ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹...
24.5K 433 21
"๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ง๐‘ง๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๐‘ " "๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘...
8.4K 105 14
โ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ โž ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐ...
75.9K 943 15
๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™™. ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š, ๐™ž ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ ๏ฟฝ...