Oh Enid... ((Wenclair))

By LunarSprinkles

This story is quite crappy. All artwork/images are all by me, either drawn, edited, or screenshotted from Net... More

Prologue
Chapter 1~ Contact
Chapter 2~ Plan. (Maybe)
Chapter 3~ My only hope
Chapter 4~ Sneak
Chapter 5~ Confession
Chapter 6~ Hyde Attack
Chapter 8~ The stay
Chapter 9~ Tyler goes to Weathervane
Chapter 10~ Idk what to name this chapter

Chapter 7~ Conscious

79 2 0
By LunarSprinkles

Wednesday POV: 

"ENID!!" I shouted. Uncomfortable feelings were flooding my body like cold ice water. Fear and guilt. "Wake up!" I crouched by Enid and shook her hard. She stirred and groaned, then her eyes fluttered open. Enid giggled weakly. I wish you hadn't woken me up, Wednesday," she joked. "I had a dream where you were smiling, dancing, and singing along with a colourful paper piñata," I smiled at her, just a little. "Your awake,"

"Of course I am!" she said.

"Come on, we can continue our trip to Jericho. We can get you to a hospital to cure your wounds. and NO STOPPING TO CAMP IN THE WOODS. Come on, I'll help you get on the motorcycle,"

Enid POV:

Everything hurt. 

Wednesday dragged me on the motorcycle and I had to sit up with pain. 

She turned on the engine and we sped off to Jericho.

bruh this is so lazy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
283K 18K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...