*ੈ✩‧₊˚╰┈➤ ❝ 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱...

By -shark_luvr

*ੈ✩‧₊☆˚ ❝ 𝑎 𝑏𝑢𝑛𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑓𝑓 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝐵𝑁𝐵 !! ❞ ☆ *ੈ✩‧₊˚☆ ... More

Quick intro ;; ❝ let's go !! ❞
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ BnB headcanons *ੈ✩‧₊˚
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ a BnB AU *ੈ✩‧₊˚
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ayo the pizza here‼️ *ੈ✩‧₊˚
the one who washed away by the shore.
*ੈ✩‧₊˚oop what's this *ੈ✩‧₊˚ ( filler)
*ੈ✩‧₊˚Blueberry Cereal.*ੈ✩‧₊˚
*ੈ✩‧₊SPIKE BOMB !!*ੈ✩‧₊
*ੈ✩‧₊even more bob and bosip headcanons*ੈ✩‧₊
Live, laugh, BlueShark yall...

*ੈ✩‧₊more Bob and Bosip headcanons (part 1 )!! # *ੈ✩‧₊

205 9 15
By -shark_luvr

guess whos fucking bored and decided to come up with a bunch of new headcanons for the bob gang, my ass fr. I'll make it pretty later, lets just say some shits in store. Anyway see you guys in 10000 years next time i update this! Y'all know the deal, this is all not canon -

________________________________________________________________________

Bob hcs !! # ;;

Bob uses he/they pronouns and is FTM.

Bob is a closeted femboy or at least wants to be a femboy; the only one who really knows this is Bosip whos fairly supportive of it.

Bob currently doesn't hate himself as much as he hated himself in the past. Bob has gained a lot of confidence since then and is a bit more proud of himself, this doesn't mean he doesn't hate himself either its just a little more better than Bob's past self who hated himself entirely. Past Bob had a lot of false confidence and bottled up a lot of his emotions and or problems.

Bob does not know how to cook, he would be 100% burn down the Bogang home if he ever were either bofo or bosip has to be in the kitchen for him to actually cook, they would also have to guide him to cook it right. If he didn't burn down the house, he would burn the food or make it taste funny (like sweets tasting bitter or sour or too sugary, food tasting to raw or burnt, etc.)

Bob questions his sexuality, he doesn't exactly know himself; so, he labels himself as straight. He knows that he is attracted woman but he also feels attraction towards men (despite the fact he is in denial about it) as well however, he wouldn't mind dating anyone either. Its complicated for himself so he'll usually brush off the subject if somebody asks who he is attracted too or something similar (or he'll just say, "i think woman are hot! but men are too i mean-" and then he'll just go off topic.) but will say he straight if his sexuality is questioned. He would eventually figure out his sexuality he would discover that he is bisexual with a preference for men.

Bob tries to do things that will impress Bosip, really stupid and dumbass things to impress Bosip; He'll also make some dumbass bets with the Bogang.

Would most likely roast the fuck out of you in public, he would not care, he would literally tell you that your dick was small in a public area and would not give a fuck. Hell, he would laugh out your ass and make a scene just add onto, he'll even laugh at what he just said IN PUBLIC.

Bob is somehow the one who gets himself in danger it doesn't matter what case here, accident, on purpose, etc.

fairly unpopular headcanon i think but, Bob and Bob the blob don't get along. Bob (bnb) is the one to literally make fun of it (this including after takeover) and we already know how the fuck other bob is like, so that paired the a cocky little shit (Bob bnb) that's not going to go so well.

______________________________________________________________________________

small NSFW Bob headcanons comin up! ;;

Bob is a dom, Bob is somebody who is rather confident in bed. Suprisingly though, Bob isn't THAT horny. he would most likely be the fruity one yet very leveled when it comes to being horny.

Bob is also a top, he doesn't mind switching though But, more primarily a top than a bottom.

he likes receiving hickeys or bites from his partner, you take that as you will starship (what i call the ship name for bob x bosip to be lol), spikebomb, blueberry cereal, etc.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Bob if were to ever get into a fight, he could get his ass kicked easily however, he can get an upper hand if he has the chance to take one also fairly good runner most of the time he could out run somebody.

Bob likes putting clips and pins in his hair, he has a fair collection of them same for just overall pins and other things. He also keeps a lot of collectables from past adventures with Bosip.

Bob has freckles including arm freckles that nobody in the Bogang knows about expect Bosip.

smells like blueberries not the artificial kind, but just blueberries.

Bob went through a lot of vocal training to get the way his voice sounds like, its become a natural thing for him and something he has gotten used to through time.

Bob's mouth functions like a normal mouth despite that fact he literally has no teeth, he still chew his food despite this. Its almost like cartoon logic in a way and nobody really questions it, not even Bob himself.

has a lot of on command merch and tries to go every concert.

Thinks if you drink water, your boring. he'll only drink water if he has too, Bob likes more fizzy drinks like soda and or acid drinks like apple juice, orange juice, etc.

his side of the room he shares with Bosip is really messy, Bosip either makes him clean it or Bob will do it himself.

Bob likes more sour foods than sweet food, he doesn't like sweet. rather prefers more salty, sour, or even spicy foods.

Bob likes to wear leg warmers, he doesn't wear them in public rather in the comfort of the Bo gang home or when he needs to run somewhere real quick

Bob owns a lot of hoodies a lot of them are too big for him, to borrowed from Bosip, etc. Same for tee shirts and graphic tees.

No doubt, Bob is a Will Wood listener.

Bob has ADHD

Bob gets bored quickly, and I mean quickly.

Bob doesn't like being alone either, he doesn't like being alone with his thoughts so he needs something to do with someone or just someone to be with him as a form of company.

______________________________________________________________________________

Bosip !! # ;;

Bosip also uses he/they and is FTM.

Bosip does not like talking about the past, in fact, he hates talking about it. If he asked about the past then he'll talk about during the times him and Bob were getting to know each other, how they first met or how they Bogang and him first met or when they were getting to know each other. there isn't a middle ground, just either or of those two. Bosip will dismiss or be as limited as possible about it.

continuing with the following headcanon above, Bosip I don't think had a great childhood or really had one at all. While its canon that they don't really backstories or childhoods or really any of the sort. But, If they were, I don't really see Bosip having the best life nor really a good childhood. He just learns to manage and deal with it over time, got help for himself, that type of thing.

Bosip's love language (for anyone actually this both goes for platonic and romantic) is biting, he finds in a way to get to know someone or in order to start warming up somebody. He used to do in randomly whenever he met a new people or meeting somebody, but he doesn't do it anymore to anyone he doesn't know unless its somebody he does know and are okay with it. he still has to urge to do it sometimes.

this is also canon somewhat that Bosip does not like fish, in fact hates it. But, the only expection to this is sushi since he enjoys it a lot. Bosip did used to like fish but either has had too much of it in his life since a lot of people assume since he's part shark that'll like fish, eventually it came to a point where Bosip hates fish with a burning passion.

Bosip and Bob are the type of people to stay up late at night until like 3-4am although Bosip goes the bed around 2am even without Bob. Bob sleeps in late, But Bosip gets up a couple hours before him getting less sleep than Bob.

Bosip likes more sweet foods than sour foods, he doesn't mind sour, salty, or spicy foods just has a bit of preference in sweet foods or dessert foods.

Bosip keeps a journal in his room or some sort of a diary whenever he needs to vent, talk about something, etc. Bosip tends to hide it since at times his thoughts can get..dark and because he doesn't want anyone including Bob finding it.

Bosip most likely has a secret interest in poetry and sometimes writes poems. He thought of confessing to Bob through a poem but he thought it would be too mushy for Bob so he didn't go through it.

Bosip is self conscious about his arms, he doesn't really like when somebody makes comments about them ( this connects to hc I have that he has shark like scars on his arms.) he doesn't mind his arms in public so long as somebody doesn't mention them. He only really allows Bob to talk about it, not anyone else.

Bosip likes to do things with music in the background either swing / jazz genres or Lofi.

Bosip is Arctic Monkeys fan and a Mitski listener. He would be the type to deep dive into their music when he finds one a song from a composer he likes.

_________________________________________________________________

NSFW bosip headcanons coming right up !! ;;

Bosip is sub and mostly subs or bottoms, he also doesn't mind switching.

Has more experience than Bob.

Bosip thinks about horny thoughts, but only thinks horny thoughts doesn't share them.

Bosip can knot, but his junk doesn't force him to although it's heavily possible.

Definitely goes into runt stages.

________________________________________________________________

Bosip is somebody who does a lot of cliche romantic stuff, matching tee shirts, movie nights, dates, favorite places, etc.

Bosip has canies ( this might be the wrong way to spell it but, they're basically just fang teeth on the top and bottom row on your teeth.)

Bosip knows how to sew, so usually Bob goes to Bosip to sew something of him.

Bosip feels like he has to be the reliable one to everyone, especially Bob. So he doesn't want people, if something was wrong, to worry about him. He just thinks that he can handle it on his own. Bosip feels like he can't ask for help or to talk someone so he brushes it over as if he's fine.

Bosip and abode like to talk about History together more specifically the renaissance era.

Bosip loves agriculture and architecture.

Owns a Bob geometry dash cube that he cuddles with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
952K 36K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...