Kion and Rani: The Demon Insi...

By Keelyirwin22

Kion had been freed from evil. He no longer hurt others. But, evil never actually left. At sunset one day, wh... More

Chapter 1: Corrupted
Chapter 2: Not Easy Training
Chapter 3: A Worried Sister
Chapter 4: Stay Calm
Chapter 5: Adapt
Chapter 6: Father And Son
Chapter 8: Broken Down
Chapter 9: Only One
Chapter 10: Evil Wins- Sometimes
Chapter 11: Gone
Chapter 12: Fooled
Chapter 13: Never Assume You're Safe
Chapter 14: Danger
Chapter 15: You May Have Won The Battle
Chapter 16: Guardian's
Chapter 17: Battle Training PT 1
Chapter 18: Battle Training PT 2
Chapter 19: The Final Battle
Chapter 20: Evil Gone For Good

Chapter 7: Don't Let Them In

129 3 28
By Keelyirwin22

Scar smirked at Kion, "Well, well, well, you've finally joined us." "No! This isn't real!" Kion growled. "Oh its real alright," Zion smirked.

"C'mon Kion! Let out your Demon! It's still inside you! Go back to being evil," Scar said. "No! No I won't go back!" Kion growled. He tried covering his ears, but Scar's words echoed through his head.

"Join us Kion," Zion asked. "No! Leave me alone!" Kions shouted. He tried to run away, but Zion pinned him down and dragged him back.

Kion roared, trying to call for help, but no one listened. No one was there to help.

"Don't worry about Rani and Sawa, we will finish the job, and kill them for you," Scar smirked. Raja stood there, no emotion on his face.

"NO!" Kion shouted and charged at Scar. Zion headbutted Kion away. Kion groaned in pain. That had really hurt his ribs.

Scar walked up to Kion. Kion roared at him, but Scar wasn't affected. He sunk his claws deep into Kion's shoulder. Red could be seen going through his veins. Then, it stopped. Kion opened his eyes, the one that worked just had his iris red. But his blind eye, the whole thing was red.

Kion stood up. And growled. Raja stood next to him. Scar and Zion smirked. They now had Kion on their side. "I will finally have my revenge on the Pridelands," Scar growled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 74 32
Kion and his Lion Guard finally reach the Tree of Life after a long and grueling journey from the Pridelands. After an accidental rockslide, they are...
14.3K 191 25
Kion was born and raised at the Tree Of Life. He was was Outsider, with his friends. Rani was a Royal. The Royals were males and lionesses. The Royal...
20.8K 136 30
The Tree of Life and the Pridelands have decided to trade one cub for a week. Kion from the Pridelands, and Rani from the Tree of Life, but what happ...
7.8K 203 20
Kion has just become king of the Tree Of Life. He has Rani by his side, his friends, and his scar is finally healed. But as the days go on, Kion star...